Tiffany's Diary

Genie

Dear Diary,

Today I saw Donghae sitting on the bench alone. I really want to approach him, hajiman... nae bukkeureowo.

He was so cool and handsome. how i wish i was his yeojachingu or his wife, i would be the happiest Yeoja in this world.

God... please..

i hope my wish come true...

 

*Tiffany

 

That's what she wrote on her diary. Her name is Stephanie Hwang, but she preferred to be called Tiffany, or Fany.

Tiffany is in love with Donghae since the first time they met. at that time she was holding some books from the library but Donghae was running so they bumped at each other. when they were about to stand up both of their eyes met, and for the first time her heart was thumping.

Tiffany had one bestfriend named Kwon Yuri, she really cared for her, and she even take care of her as her own sister.

Unlike her own sister, Jessica, who is really mean to her. she didnt care wether her little sister is hurt or not.

 

Jessica had once confess her feelings to Donghae and Tiffany run away and almost kill herself when Yuri prevent her from doing it.

She was still heartbroken but Yuri keep cheering her up and made her feel better. and since then they became Friends. Tiffany really hate Jessica, she told everything about Jessica, her sadness, and how much she liked Donghae to Yuri. They've been friends for so long until now.

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3@@@@@@@@@@@@@KOREAN_LUVERS9^^@@@@@@@@@@@@@@<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

at last! my second fic!!^^ Mianhae if the chapter was too short, jeongmal mianhae! I'll try to make a longer fic later. so,,,, how's the fic? i'll update the 2nd chapter now, and sorry for the wrong grammars! LOVE U GUYS AND YULHAE FOREVER !!! FIGHTING! ;) O:)