Tiffany's past, and a little bit SiFany moments

Genie

"you just didn't know..." tiffany said sadly. "Know what?" Yuri asked.

"about our problems at home.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~사랑해 율해,시파니!!!

 

"mwo? What problem?" Yuri asked.

"ne, everytime we make some trouble Jessica always report that to my parents and i get the punishment. I've been locked in the bathroom, be Jessica's maid for a week, and get a slap, and any harsh things my parents especially my dad, could do to me" Tiffany explained as a tears was streaming down her face. Siwon who heard her story, felt bad for her and really want to comfort her right now, but because there is Yuri he will wait until Tiffany's alone.

"how could your parents do that to you?!" Yuri asked.

"molla-yo.. They really ed Jessica that much" Tiffany sobbed.

"Fany.." Yuri patted her back. "But.. Why is your parents ed a mean girl like her?" Yuri asked. 

"I dont know.. But long ago i was the one who receive my parents love, until one day.. I dont really remember what happen" Tiffany said.

"just a little bit? Please? I want to know the story" Yuri plead. 

"Mian i dont remember.. It was happening when i'm still 5 years old" Tiffany said.

 

"looks like you really want to know, huh?" Jessica suddenly said.

"Ne. Malhaebwa" Yuri said.

"well, long ago, me, Fany, and our parents visited aunt imogens' house. When we were fun cooking, the stove suddenly explode and that made aunt Imogens' house to be burned. But i already save all of you and specially Fany because she fainted. When saving Fany, i suddenly tripped on a wood and that made my ear a bit burned, i quickly ran out of the house and called the fireman and ambulance. Did you see my ear here? It's a bit black, and this wouldnt happen if i didnt save you! Since then our parents hate her so much" Jessica explained. 

"Mwo? You must've done something that made your parents to hate Tiffany!" Yuri said.

"well, i save their lifes and they owe me a lot so they will do anything i tell them" Jessica said.

"so that means because your a HERO you can treat your parents as your SLAVE? Dont you have any heart, Sica?" Yuri asked.

"mwo?! How dare you said that to me! Of course i have a heart!" Jessica yelled.

"then why did you treat her like that? And your parents too" Yuri said.

"can you just go away and dont my problems with Fany?!" Jessia said.

"aniyo! Because i love her, and i will protect her from a mean girl like you!" Yuri said.

"whatever you say" Jessica said and left them.

"uggh that Jessica!" Yuri said madly. "Oh yeah, Fany" Jessica turned.

"mwo?!" Yuri asked. "I'm not talking to you, i'm talking to TIFFANY" Jessica said with sarcasm.

"what is it, Jessica?" Tiffany said.

"do you realize that i just saved you?" Jessica asked.

"ne" Tiffany replied simply. "Do you know what will happen if i dont save you? You'll be burned by the fire and die after that" jessica said.

"ne, and what do you mean by that?" Tiffany asked.

"dont you have any MANNERS, Fany?" Jessica asked.

"thank you for saving me" Tiffany said.

"if you really thanked me, i want you to STAY AWAY from DONGHAE oppa, understood?" Jessica asked.

"yah it's Tiffany's decission that she liked Donghae oppa! You cant tell her to leave him!" Yuri yelled.

"Shut up!! I told you not to into my problems with her!" Jessica glared.

"but.. She's right.. I.. Love him" Tiffany said. When Siwon heard that, his heart felt like it has stopped beating.

"okay if you dont want to. Just look what will happen later" Jessica warned and walk away. "I'm going to kill that girl!" Yuri clenched her fist.

"wait here eonni, i'm gonna get her" Yuri said.

"no Yuri! Please dont do it!!" Tiffany begged.

"but.. What she did was too much!" Yuri said.

"just.. Dont. What if she tell my parents?" Tiffany asked.

"oh.. I forgot.. Uggh all this things make me want to pee. I need a moment" Yuri said and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Now this i the right time for Siwon to comfort Tiffany. "Tiffany.." Siwon called from behind.

"ne? Oh Siwon" Tiffany said. Siwon went to sit beside her.

"sorry before i overheard your story.. Are you okay?" Siwon asked.

"well.. This is my fate.. I have to accept it wether i like it or not" Tiffany said.

"your such a patient girl. That's why I.." Siwon said. He couldnt finish the rest now.

"that's why you..?" Tiffany asked. 

"You'll know later" Siwon said. Tiffany just nodded.

"Tiffany, neomu yeppeoda" Siwon said. 

"Deh?" Tiffany asked when she's looking at the flowers.

"no, no! I've been talking nonsense these days" Siwon said.

"your such a weird boy. I dont know why Yuri really admired you like a fool" Tiffany laughed remembering Yuri's expression.

'ne, i am weird. But.. Please accept my love...' Siwon thought to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<시파니!!!>>>>>~~~~~~~~<<<<<율해!!!>>>>>~~~~~~~~^.^

Finally, the 3rd chapter! Do you guys know what Jessica planned..??? Just wait, k? The next chapter will be about Yulhae!! Saranghae YulHae and SiFany!! Hope they will get married! Fighting!!