Big mistake

Genie

"Yuri likes you!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"m-mwo? I totally forget about that.." Siwon said.

"oh no... what have we done.. If i didnt accept going out with you this thing will never gonna happen" Tiffany said, regretting what she've just done.

"Tiffany I'm so sorry.." Siwon apologyze.

"It' too late" Tiffany said, and went away.

"Tiffany!" Siwon called for her, but she didnt respond and keep going. He wanted to catch up but he thinks it's better to leave her alone for a moment.

 

YulHae side...

Yuri keep crying on the chair.

"yuri-ah the waiter's coming!" Donghae warned. Yuri wiped her tears.

"here's your burger. enjoy"she smiled and walked away.

"calm down now, Yuri. what hapen?" Donghae asked.

"Tiffany... again she broke our friendship promise" Yuri explained.

"what is your promise with her?" Donghae asked.

"to stay away from the person we liked... but actually... I broke the promise too" Yuri said.

"mwo? Your close with the person Tiffany likes?" Donghae asked. Yuri nodded.

"wait... Tiffany likes me!" Donghae said in surprise.

"ne, I shouldn't be too close with you" Yuri said.

"then... we should keep secret with her" Donghae said.

"but Tiffany knew that we lived in the same house, she saw us yesterday"

"Jinjjayo?!!" Donghae asked surprisedly.

"ne" Yuri replied simply.

"you must be kidding me"

"okay if you dont believe me. it's up to you if you wanna believe it or not" Yuri said and started to eat her burger.

"aish it is totally a big mistake. I shouldn't be mad towards her" Yuri taked while eating.

"hey, eat first then talk. It's not good to talk while eating. It can sometimes cause death" Donghae warned.

"mwo?!" yuri was shocked, she almost spilled her food. Her eyes widened.

"jinjja?!" she said while eating, again.

"there you go again..."

"keke. Mian" Yuri apologized while  smiling. her smile made Donghae's heart beating fast.

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************************

TIFFANY'S PoV

 

aish.... I should not have accept Siwon's request. Arggh, I really regret this. This is the biggest mistake I have ever made in history. *keke I know it's too dramatic*

What am i gonna face tomorrow? I have to apology to her. MUST apology. suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly pick it up.

"yoboseyo?" I replied lazily without looking at the caller's ID.

"Tiffany ah mianhae" someone said. wait... I recognize this voice.... I look at the caller ID. So, Siwon is calling.

"oh you, Siwon. I thought it was who" I said.

"Tiffany I'm really sorry"

"dont say that to me. Say it to Yuri!" I yelled, and hung up the phone. Today is really confusing... *sigh

Oh well, I'll just take a rest I thought to myself. I yawned and went to my bed, lying on it, and fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's the chapter? I'm really really sorry for the late update....