what the...??!

Genie

It is Saturday morning...

 

"*yawn* what a good night sleep" Yuri smiled to herself and get up from bed. she went into the bathroom and washed her face.

"hmm.. I'm going to look at Donghae" Yuri said as she was looking herself on the mirror.she went out of the bedroom, and went into Donghae's room.

"oppa.." Yuri approach his bed. Donghae was still sleeping.

"oppa..." Yuri shakes his body. Donghae struggled a bit, and went back to sleep. he covered his body more.

"yah! sleeping ugly wake up!" Yuri teased. Donghae throw the blankets to yuri.

"mwo?! sleeping ugly you said??!" Donghae said.

"hahaha.. ne" Yuri removed the blanket away.

"i'm not ugly!!" Donghae yelled.

"you are ugly. want me to call you sleeping fish??" Yuri teased.

"that's even worse!" Donghae yelled.

"hahaha.. okay then, sleeping ugly ;)" Yuri winked.

"huh whatever you say" Donghae said and sleep again

"yah! You said you want to go out!" Yuri yelled and removed the blankets away.

"oh yeah i forgot. Wait a minute" Donghae said and went into the bathroom. Yuri walk out of his room and get ready.

6:30 a.m

"oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul saranghae!" Tiffany was awoke by the sound of her phone.

Tiffany checked her phone. There is a call from Siwon.

"yoboseyo?" Tiffany answered.

"Tiffany? I'll pick you up on 7, ok? Where is your house?" Siwon asked.

"it's in XXX st. Wait for me i need to get ready" Tiffany said.

"ok bye!"

"bye!" Tiffany got out from her bed, and take a shower. After that she picked a long white dress and a pink cardigan. She picked a pink polkadot headband. And used a cute pink ribboned flats.

6:45 a.m

Yuri was done from her shower. She picked a white shirt with a pink bow in the front and a mini  black skirt and used black ribboned flats, and a white pearl necklace.

Donghae was done dressing himself, too. He used a green shirt with 2 orange stripe and a jean jacket and a jean. After YulHae was done they went downstair to have their breakfast.

6:55 a.m

Siwon arrived at Tiffany's house. At that time Tiffany had just  finished eating. Siwon knocked the door, and Tiffany open it.

Tiffany was surprised to see how handsome Siwon is, so does siwon. Tiffany felt her heart thumping.

what's this? Why is my heart thumping so fast? Am i starting to like him? And, he's totally handsome and cool!'  Tiffany thought to herself.

Siwon was wearing a white shirt with a blue SPAO hoodie and a jean. It was simple but cool.

"come on" Siwon smiled and grab her hand.

"let me lock the door" Tiffany said and locked the door. They both went  into Siwon's car.

 

at that time Yuri and Donghae was ready to go. In the car they kept silent, because both of their hearts was beating so fast. Just then Yuri broke the silence.

"ehm!*fake cough* why is it so lonely here??" Yuri said as she couldn't stand being silent.

"sorry i need to focus driving" Donghae said nervously.

yuri-ah neomu yeoppeoda Donghae thought to himself.

 

at exactly 7, YulHae and SiFany parked their car in the parking lot, but far from each other. SiFany decided to watch a movie while YulHae decided to buy some couple rings at the jewelry store(it was actually Donghae who wants it, and Yuri just agree).

 

12:00 

Tiffany's stomach grumbled. 

"Oppa I'm hungry" she held her stomach.

"okay. What do you want to eat?" Siwon asked.

"burger!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"let's go!" Siwon said. They both went into Burger King.

 

Meanwhile at YulHae side..

they finally find their cute couple bracelet.

"it's cute" Yuri smiled, looking at the bracelet.

"i'll take this" Donghae said and buy it.

"ehm Yuri, are you hungry?" donghae asked as they went out of the jewelry store.

"ne.. Can we buy a burger? Pwease??" Yuri begged with her aegyo.(Yuri and Tiffany's favourite food is burger. They like it so much)

"okay dont need to beg like that" Donghae pinched her cheeks,

"let's go to Burger King!"

as soon as they reached the place, they ordered two burgers and sit on an empty chair.

"wait a minute i want to go to the toilet" Yuri said.

at that time SiFany was in the toilet. Tiffany was inside and Siwon was waiting outside. Yuri saw Siwon.

"Siwon oppa!" Yuri greeted him happily.

"hei Yuri! You're so cute when wearing that" Siwon said.

"thanks" Yuri said,

"who are you waiting for?" Yuri asked.

"oh i'm waiting for Tiffany, what took her so long? Can you see her inside?" Siwon asked. 

"O-ok s-s-sure" Yuri said as she tried to hold back her tears, "sorry oppa i think i need to go somewhere else right now" Yuri said and ran away. She went to Donghae, and started crying.

"what happen?" Donghae asked. Yuri just shook her head.

what the...??! siwon is going out with Tiffany?!

 

tiffany went out of the bathroom. 

"Let's go home" Tiffany said

"ok. By the way, your friend Yuri just pass by about a minute ago" Siwon said.

"omo Yuri?! Did you say that you were going out with me?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"ne, wae?" Siwon asked.

"Yuri likes you!"

 

I'm back!

was the chapter good?

waiting for your comments guys! <3