First Day

The Unexpected Change

This is it! It’s your first day of class as a junior. You can’t afford any distractions; you must repay your parents’ hard work. Speaking of distractions, Kim Taehyung, THE KIM TAEHYUNG is an exception. You are like in love with him for God knows how long. You have the same classes with him like English 7 and Psych. You were contented seeing him from afar.

“KRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG” The bell rang, time for lunch. As usual Xiam, Kara and you are still block mates. You must be together wherever you go.

“Ah! PPegeoppa (I’m hungry)” Kara wanting to get to the cafeteria as soon as possible.

“Kara, kkachiga (Let’s go together)” you were trying to keep up while she speeds up.

“Gosh! Is she really that hungry?” you scoffed. “Xiaaaam, paliwa.”

“Neh!”

You arrived in the cafeteria. There he is; the guy you fell in love head over heels with, Kim Taehyung. You walked right passed him and he looked at you.

            “ !” you cursed again and again. You just couldn’t take the way he looks at you and get caught stealing glances at him. You walked right past him. Kara already got both Xiam and you a seat.

            “Why did you choose this seat? I can’t get a good look at him. You asked.

            “Ddugeoya?” Kara looks around and saw V. She rolls her eyes. “Oh you mean that guy? You really aren’t gonna give up on him are you?”

            “He has a name you know, its Kim Taehyung! I don’t even know what giving up means. Mhehehehehehe” you sheepishly smiled.

            “Why are you so bitter Kara? Xiam asked. “I mean it’s not bad to like somebody right?”

            You nod in agreement, “Yeah Kara! Why don’t you just support me?”

            “I don’t know…. Maybe because BOYS ARE BOYS?!?!?!?” Kara answered with disgust.

            “Maybe because this is the upshot of your break-up with uhmmm what was his name again? Something with ahhh Ch- chan.” Xiam trying to remember.

            “AHHHH PARK CHANYEOL!” Xiam and you both said in perfect synchronization. Park Chanyeol is Kara’s ex boyfriend. He is the reason why she doesn’t believe in love anymore. She is much more of a man-hater now.

Kara’s undersized eyes became round. Xiam and you looked at each other and waited how she should react. Her expression changed. “YAAH! Don’t ever mention his name ever again in front of me.”

“We know, we are just teasing you.” You laughed. “Okay let me buy you a bubble tea to make it up to you.

“Yes Jina, I guess you should HAHAHAHA” Xiam teased.

After you bought Kara’s bubble tea, you searched Taehyung’s presence everywhere but he is nowhere to be found. Looks left, looks right and then BOOM! Right before you know it, you were lying on the floor covered with bubble tea. It was all over your face and clothes. Some guy just accidentally knocked you down. You opened your mouth with astonishment when you saw who that guy was.

“YOUUUUUUUU!”

“Omo~ Hi little missy! Nice to see you too.” he smiles brightly at you.