Huang Zi Tao

The Unexpected Change

“Tsssssss such a waste. Here let me help you.” The guy offered his hand to help you.

“No thanks! Oh c’mon. Can’t you see where you’re going?!? Geez!” You roamed your eyes throughout your body that was covered in sticky liquid; worried because you still have two classes after lunch before you can go home and change.

            “So it’s my fault now? Were you the one who is out of this world and wandering your eyes around looking for someone? He defended. He really has a habit of teasing the out of you.

            “Uhh… I was…not” You were guilty. He was definitely right.

            “Taehyung-ah. This is all your fault.” You thought to yourself.

            “I guess I was right eh? You were really looking for someone.”

            “NO! I SAID I WAS NOT!” You tried to change the subject. “LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? HOW CAN I GO TO CLASS SOAKED IN BUBBLE TEA HUH? AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? OUTSIDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SCHOOL.”

            Your angry mode switched on, ready for battle. You know he wasn’t planning to help you or anything.

            “I am no outsider little missy. Whether you like it or not, we’re gonna be bumping each other every now and then.

            Xiam and Kara rushed towards you.

            “OMGEEEE! Jina, kwaenchana? Xiam asked while changing glances between the two of you.

            “WAH! My bubble tea. Wuhuhuhuhu.”

            “Look little missy, I don’t have time to argue with you right now.” He leaned closer trying to whisper something, his lips already touching your ears. “I’ll make it up to you. The next time we meet, I’m gonna make sure you’ll want to see me more and more. You won’t regret it.” He patted your cheeks then walks away from your sight. His warm breath made you froze for a minute. Both of your friends confused how to react. They saw you gritting your teeth as a sign of annoyance.

Xiam had the courage to talk first, “Uhm Ji---”

“ASDFGHJKL;’ASDFGHJKL;’^%%$$#!*(&*^*^&”

Before she could continue what to say, you were blabbering something they couldn’t understand.

“What? Jina calm down. We couldn’t understand what you’re saying anymore.” Kara was totally worried now.

“I was just cursing. And you! I thought we are friends? How could you? Why are you more concerned about your bubble tea a while ago?”

“Okay okay I’m sorry. Sheeshhh! Let’s clean you up first.”

“I have an extra top in my locker.” Xiam offered. You just don’t know what to do without your friends.

            After you got Xiam’s top, three of you went to the comfort room to change. You still have few minutes left until lunch time is over.

            You were inside the cubicle when you shared your thoughts about him, “Do you believe that ughhhh! How can a guy be as immature, narcissistic, evil and wicked as him? Such a day-ruiner.

            “I guess it’s really bothersome to come across with that guy.”

            You hurriedly went out the cubicle after you were done. “Wait Xiam, by any chance do you know him?

            “Of course! He transferred here last year. His name is Huang Zi Tao, I think he’s Chinese that’s why he enrolled in an international school. But he can speak hanggul so well. He came from Korea International School, same university as my baby boo, Kris.  They were schoolmates before but he got kicked out. I don’t know the reason though; I didn’t ask Kris about it. He said Tao is like the badass among all the badass combined. He can destroy a certain persons’ life if he wanted to.”

            “I even told him that he’s an outsider. Ahh how embarrassing! How come I haven’t seen him before?” You noted.

            Kara ironically laughed, “DUUUUUH! Because your eyes are always on Kim Taehyung? Because you don’t see other guys than him? Because you are too busy stalking him on facebook liking every picture he posts? Because you secretly save those pictures and set it as your wallpaper? Because----”

            “YAHH! PARK KARA, stop it! Someone can hear you.” You blushed. All of the things she said is true.

But there is something about Huang Zi Tao that is different; different in a lot of ways. You ought to find out what that is.

"KRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGG" Lunch time over.