Chapter 7: Normal Movie Night, TARA GETS POSSESSED???!!!

Kpop High

The weekend came by and the girls were rushing to get their dorm room ready for the huge amount of company *cough*really hot guys*cough* that they were having.

“Tara, exactly how many of them are there?!” Rachel asked.

"Well, 12 wolves and 5 SHINee members, and the 2 of us. Well wait, Kyu annnd.... I think Donghae is coming. Oh we can all dance to Oppa Oppa!" Tara jumped and clapped her hands together.

“Tara, I think you’re missing someone…” Rachel sweatdropped.

"Who?" The girl asked clueless.

“A certain Lee?  As in Lee Hyuk Jae?” she pointed out.  “Your so called bias?”

"Oh... Yeah hehe~" Tara's mind went off into the horizon thinking of her ultimate bias. "I wanna love you~~~" she sang. "Well everyone will be here soon! Let's go put on pajamas!"

Tara went into the bedroom to find suitable pajamas for the movie night. But, not without playing 'Boy In Luv' by Bangtan Boys.

"This is muh jam!" Tara yelled while dancing to V's part in the beginning.

“WAE NAE MAEUMEUL HEUNDEUREUN GEONDAE?!” Rachel sang along.

Tara, who was dancing still managed to find the pajamas she was looking for.  Black, white and grey plaid pajama bottoms, a purple tank top with a cartoon panda, and black and purple monster feet slippers. She quickly changed and began dancing to the chorus of the song that was playing.

Rachel followed along with Tara’s lead and started dancing like the crazy “We Can’t Dance” line of Bangtan while getting dressed.  She picked out some navy blue sweatpants and a black tank top.  She pulled her hair into two pigtails at the sides, took out her prescription contacts, and put on her nerdie birdie glasses.

“Am I gwiyeoweo yet?” she asked.

"Yup! But you just gave me an idea!" Tara said, before racing to the bathroom. "Unnie! I'm going to make panda ears with my hair!"

Tara took two strands of long hair and made circles on the sides of her head. She bobby pinned the loops so that she had panda ears, then she simple Dutch braided the rest of her hair back.

"I'm a Pandasaurus Rawer!" She fake growled.

The older girl laughed.  “Your stomach growls better than that!  But try showing that to Tao and he’ll have a heart attack.”

"Yes ma'am!" Tara salutes.

Just then the girls hear a few knocks on the door and race to open it. On the other side, there were a lot of boys, who were absolutely looking fine in their sweatpants and T-shirts.

The two girls rushed to answer the door.  Tara ended up opening it.  Speak of the devil, Tao was the one up front.

“AHHHHH PANDASAURUS!!!!” he screamed in fear.

"Ahaha! Sorry Tao!" Tara apologizes. "How did you figure out I'm a Pandasaurus?" She asked.

“Cuz you have panda ears on top of your head!!!” he cried and hung onto grandpa wolf.

"Oh well, let's go I wanna listen to music and have a mini dance party before the movie!" Tara said and grabbed whoever’s arms and pulled them into the dorm.

Everyone gathered in the living room of the dorm room. The furniture was pushed to the wall, leaving the fluffy purple carpet to be in the center of the floor. Tara put her iPod into the speaker and played music from. The first song that played was...

Girls Girls Girls by Got7

Instantly several of the people in the room dance. Tara and Rachel continued to dance like Rap Monster and Jin from BTS... Awkwardly and half robotic and half humanly.  Well that was Tara, Rachel was the dislocated shoulder unnie.

"Look I'm Rap Monster!" Tara joked, but as soon as the chorus came, the girls danced to the chorus like Got7. When it was Jackson's line the girls imitated him, but looked awkward.

"Jackson kills me!" Tara jumped.

"GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS THEY LOVE ME!" They all shout.

“Well they love us, not them but you get the point,” Chen pointed out before getting tackled by Rachel.

“I will squish you under my weight duckie if you say that again,” she said, almost suffocating him with a pillow.

“Yes ma’am!” Chen saluted.

"Unnie, one word. MARKSON!" Tara smiles.

“THE SHIP IS CANON DUDE!” Rachel responded before rolling off of Chen.

The next song to play was... Growl. Instantly the boys started dancing to growl, without hesitation. While that was happening, the girls and SHINee members were dancing like mermaids. Jumping body waves that look really stupid.

"The dance is Onew Condition." Onew announces.

"Well, that solves that problem." Key said shrugging his shoulder.

After 20 minutes, everyone wanted snacks and soda... Mostly popcorn though. But Tara had one more idea.

"Eunhyuk, Donghae I need you guys for about 5 minutes." Tara pulled them, more like dragged them, to the center of the fluffy carpet.

"What's going on?" Donghae asked.

Just as the last song of the night played, the two boy instantly knew what was going to happen. "My name is Donghae." Donghae said his part. "Let's party tonight." Got followed by Eunhyuk making a very high pitched 'a woo!' Sound. Soon, the three were rocking out to the chorus of the dance like they were performing at the Super Show.

The rest of them watched the three of them perform while sitting on the floor, cheering them on.

“That’s mah dongsaeng!!” Rachel cheered, pretending to be crying.  “THEY GROW UP SO FAST!”

“I KNOW!!!” Tao cried next to her and bawled his panda eyes out.

"Now let's watch a movie!" Baekhyun cheered, gaining everyone else's cheers.

Everyone spread out in the living room, getting comfortable and where they could see the television. Most of the boys were on the ground. Rachel was in between Kris and Suho on the couch, Kyuhyun at her legs. Tara was sitting next to Kai on the loveseat. Everyone gotten popcorn, full of butter! Some had other kinds of food like fruit, pocket, chocolate and whatever else. The living room became dark and everyone started to focus on the movie.

Tara’s POV

This is the first time I have ever done anything like this. It is actually super comfortable. Kai cam wearing pajama pants like mine but blue instead of black, and a black tank top. We were dressed like a couple hehe. He was sitting on the left side of the love seat and me on the right. We were also tangled up in a fuzzy red blanket. It was a cute position actually. Kai was sitting up with his legs across the mini couch, I was laying on my side with my head on his chest. The pop car bowl was I front of me, and Kai had an arm draped on my waist. He was very comfortable actually. I wouldn't say we were into each other's company, we were pretty focused on the movie. I felt a little bad actually, whenever I jumped or something he made a grunt like noise.

"Kai." I whispered to him.

"Mwo?" He asked.

"ThisHalloweenn you should go out dressed up like Jack Sparrow." I whispered in his ear.

"What about you?"

"I'm dressing  up as Hello Kitty." I tell him.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yup."

"Feed me a piece of popcorn." He tells me.

I grabbed a piece of popcorn out of the bowl and placed it at his lips. He bit it out of my fingers easily. I glanced at my clock, 11:30. It wasn't to late, but the dancing from earlier made me sleepy.

"Kai I'm sleepy. I'm falling asleep on you again." I told him as I shifted my position in him, making us chest to Chest.

My right arm bent and I took a fist of his shirt in my hand land held on. I felt our legs tangle up together. I listened to the movie and breathed evenly. I felt kai put the bowl on the ground, and wrap his arms around me. He also took the bobby pins out of my hair. I could feel him take my hair tie out and un braid my hair. He spread my hair out like a blanket and tangled his finger in it, towards the end. I could feel my eyes get heavier to the point I gave into the unconscienceness that allowed my mind to run wild.

 

Rachel’s POV

It felt kind of awkward you know?  The one who took your first kiss on one side, angry boyfriend on the other, and then the guy you “cheated” with below you.  Talk about love squares with you stuck in the middle…  The one I felt most comfortable with at the moment was Suho, so I just rested my head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.  “Oppa?” I whispered to him.

“Hm?” he hummed back.

“You know my situation.  What do I do?  I only trust you at the moment,” I asked him.

“Well, who do you like more?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know.  Kris was a great guy to be a boyfriend, but I feel like he’s too overprotective.  Kyuhyun is really sweet but he’s also flirty, which I’m not comfortable with,” I explained.  “Why couldn’t I like you?  You would be the best boyfriend out of all of them.”  I paused for a moment.  “You don’t like me that way, do you?”

“No, I don’t you’re my sister,” he chuckled quietly.  “But I’ll always be there for you and your boyfriend problems.”

“At this point, I really want to be with Kyuhyun though.  I just don’t know what to tell Kris,” I sighed.

“If I know Kris, he’ll understand if you tell him everything truthfully, and at least ask to stay friends if he wants to.  He will be angry at first, but trust me that he’ll come around eventually,” Suho advised.

I nodded.  “Ok.  I’ll tell him after the movie.”  I guess I was a bit bummed about all this.  I never wanted to be a girl that switched boyfriends after a few days.  That would seem too...ty?  I’ve always hated them, let alone be one.  But I know that I would feel happy with Kyuhyun.  Another thing was that I knew that Kris would be upset.  I never wanted to break up with someone, I’d rather them be the one to break up with me.  But then that isn’t love, right?  I chuckled darkly to myself.  “I’m turning into quite the , aren’t I?”

“No, you’re not a , you’re fine the way you are, you just needed to find the guy that made you happy,” he assured.  “Now just watch the rest of the movie, and I can be your boyfriend for now until you go sort your problem out.”

I just nodded and snuggled closer to him.  “My grandpa wolf teddy bear oppa,” I joked.  “You’re very comfortable dude.”

“I try,” he shrugged.

The movie soon ended and everyone dispersed into their own talking groups.  I noticed Tara sleeping on Kai and smiled.  Suho elbowed me lightly and smiled before getting up to go calm Tao.  Kyuhyun had disappeared to go talk to Chen and the troll team.  Kris was going to get up when I stopped him.  “Hey, can we talk for a little?” I asked timidly.

He stared at me for a moment.  “Yeah, I guess.”  He faced me.

I sighed.  “Look...I’m really sorry that we had this fight.  I’ll admit that maybe it was my fault that I went out with another guy while we were dating.  But it was also your fault for being ape mad.  I mean, I should be able to hang out with friends that are guys without this happening and you being overprotective all the time.”  I paused in hesitation and in a breath.  “Which is why I think we should end this.”

“What?” his eyes widened.

“I’m really, really sorry, and I didn’t want to do this either.  But I feel like this feeling I have for you if strictly just fan-to-idol.  And I really want to just be friends, if that’s ok with you.”

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.  “I knew I shouldn’t have been overprotective of you.  But does this mean that you’re gonna go to Kyuhyun now?”

“Yes, at least just to give it a try.  My feelings are still all over the place and I just need to test this out first.  I don’t want you to be mad.”

“Alright, I’ll accept it, as your friend,” he nodded.

I looked down awkwardly.  “Hug?”

“You’re such a dork,” he joked and wrapped his large arms around me.  After a few seconds, we pulled away.  He got up and went to hang out with Xiumin and Luhan.

I got up and tapped on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.  “Can we talk privately for a sec?”

He smiled.  “Sure beans.”  He got up and we went to the bathroom, closing the door.  “What’s up?”

The burst of adrenaline acted in my body and I took him by his shoulders and kissed him lightly on the lips.  He flinched for a moment, but he relaxed after a moment.  I pulled away from him.  “What was that for?” he asked.

“I stay true to my word,” I smiled.

“So...what about you and Kris?” he asked.

“We’re officially broken up,” I reported.  “But that doesn’t mean I’ll just go to you and ask you to be my boyfriend now.  Give me…a week or two at most.”

“Alright, I can wait that long,” he shrugged.  “We’re still going to be going on dates anyway.  I have a talent for stealing women away.”  He wiggled his eyebrows.

I hit his head.  “Dork.”

 

3rd POV

The two of them walked out of the bathroom.

“OOOOOOH DO I SMELL A NEW SHIP??” Chen yelled.

“Shut it duckie or I’ll break your face,” Rachel said with a deadly voice.

“I said nothing,” he put his hands up in surrender.

"Shhhh! Tara's asleep!" Baekhyun sassed.  

“A diva mommy will kill to protect her diva child,” Key joined in.  “And so will the diva daddy.”

"So, you're turning Tara into a diva?" Sehun asked, not completely understanding.

“She was bound to turn into one anyway,” Chanyeol commented.  “Did you see the way she dresses?”

“Not to mention how she hits people with her water balloons,” Luhan laughed.

"No, not the zombies!" Tara yelled in her sleep. "They are my babies! An-and the teapot is my son... Tell him baby giraffe."

“What kind of dreams does this woman have?” D.O. asked, laying down on the floor.

“Apparently ones about a zombie apocalypse taking away her teapot son…” Chanyeol said.

“Don’t forget the baby giraffe,” Xiumin pointed out.

"Shoot them with the rubber duck... He can't have the... Shower curtain..." She whispered, then hot silent.

“Ok someone’s gotta wake this chick up before she starts talking about shooting unicorns!” Sehun said.

“SHE CAN’T SHOOT UNICORNS THEY ARE OUR FRIENDSSSSS,” Lay protested.

“No one is gonna be shooting unicorns,” Chen rolled his eyes.  “Jongin, wake your girlfriend up before Lay hyung has a heart attack, bbali bbali.”

"I don't know how to wake her up! Rachel what do I do?!" The boy asked frantically.

“Hit her with a water balloon?” she suggested.  “I don’t know how to wake a sleeping Tara, usually it’s her that wakes me up in the morning.”

“OOOH PAYBACK!!” Sehun yelled giddily.  “Where does she keep them?”

“In the freezer dude,” Rachel answered.

Chen and Sehun got up and took 2 water balloons each.

Little did they all know that Tara woke up from the yelling earlier and decided to play a small prank on the guys. While she pretended to sleep she allowed the boys to throw the billions, while she made the perfect plan. First step is to not wake up at the icy water.

"Guys... I don't think it's-" Suho got cut off by the sound of water balloons. "A good idea."

Tara, being the weird, but good actress she is, didn't move an inch after the balloons. She decided to still be 'asleep' and talk in her sleep some more.

"Se-Sehun... He has a-a... Collection of- of- girl bracelets?" She asked.

"That didn't work?!" Some asked.

"I don't have a bracelet collection!" Sen defended himself.

Tara, at the moment, rolled off the couch, and into the bridge pose. She started crawling that way towards the boys. She bent more and tucked her head between her legs so you could see her face. She put on an evil grin and swung her left leg from side to side like a stopwatch.

"Tick tick tick tick." She said, making her voice low

"What did you do?!?!" Some asked. "Is she possessed or some ?!" Asked others.

A few others realized she was awake, like Rachel, Kai, and Suho.  But they decided to keep it a secret just to see how the fun plays out.

Tara rolled so that she could walk on her hands and feet to the boys who threw water balloons at her. "You want some balloons? I will give you balloons!  She stood up in front of them and twitched her head to the side.

The boys were officially scared less, and fled the room with high pitched screams.  Tara turned around and started to laugh like a mad man on crack.

“Is she still possessed…?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nahh,” the rest of them said.

“That was the best prank you have ever pulled.  You, my friend, are a genius,” Rachel laughed and high fived her friend.  “I have a great idea!!”

"Ooh tell me! I love good ideas! Especially ones with chocolate and teapots!" Tara jumped and shook her arms.

“...That might work.  Anyway, the boys are gonna want to come back into the room right?  Just to see what’s going on?  So when they come back, Tara would be doing some demonic ritual and she would sacrifice some of us while the others are already dead.  They’d really piss themselves for that!” the older girl smiled impishly.

"Ok!" Tara started. "I need some of you guys to get the berries and smash them against you as fake blood. Quickly. Some not. Everyone lay down or act really scared. I will say some gibberish, and a few of you scream. Good? Good. Go!" She moved her arms in the 'action' motion.

“I have some duct tape to tape the people being sacrificed down and gag them!” Rachel shot up and went into her room.

"Unnie have you seen horror movies? They don't need that tape! I just have to pretend to snap their necks." Tara replied to her unnie. "Ok, I hear them! Places everyone!"

Some were laying down on the groups, others stood looking around like they were helpless. Tara hid so that she could pop out, and Rachel, who was sulking about not getting to use duct tape, went to get sacrificed along with Kai, Eunhyuk, and Luhan.

"Guys!" Chen asked, walking in through the door, but stopped dead in his tracks (haha!). "S-Sehun! You have to see this!" Chen said scared.

"What is I-" Sehun also paused. "Dude! Are you ok!" He asked Luhan.

"No man! You have to get out or else she will-"

Then evil laughter filled the room and Tara crawled like she did earlier from her hiding spot. "Now, now... I told you. Not. To speak." She said in that deep voice. She dragged her fingers around LuHan's neck and pretended to snap it, letting him fall to the floor, making the two boys yelp in fear.

Tara began to murmur weird words that sounded like words from a demon. She bent backwards and her arms went out to the side, she let out a scream. She tucked her head between her legs as she slid onto her stomach. He legs landed behind her and she started crawling around.

"Who next. Hmmm?" She asked the boys. "You?" She pointed to Chen. "Or you?" She pointed to Sehun. But, the boys ran away at the moment, yelling for their lives.

When the door was shut, everyone burst out laughing.  “Did you see the look on their faces?” Kai laughed.

“Kkaepsong~!” Baekhyun yelled before falling on the floor from laughter.

“What do you say tomorrow we say nothing happened, but then me, Rachel, Kai, and Eunhyuk have nervous twitches just to freak them out more?” LuHan suggested.

“Better yet, we don’t show up!” Kai chimed in.

"What do I do" Tara asked.

“You can give them these really crazy glares like you’re coming after them and then say something like ‘you’re next~’ and then turn normal the next second and when they ask if anyone heard something, we say we heard nothing!” Xiumin said.

"Sounds good. But now I really need sleep guys" Tara said yawning. "Carry me to bed someone." She groaned.

“KAI!” everyone yelled.

"O-ok." Kai's face flushed.

He picked the girl up bridal style and carried her to her room. When he set her down in bed he kissed her forehead lightly. "Sleep well." He whispered softly.

Tara fell asleep almost instantly.

"Let's all just sleep here tonight." Xiumin suggested.

“Yea, but the ones that got sacrificed should stay here in the morning and wait until everyone leaves so it seems like they disappeared,” D.O. said.

"Ok ok. I'm tired I'm going to sleep." Key diva-d and dropped onto the couch.

“Night es~” Baekhyun followed suit and slept next to Key.

Everyone got comfortable, being too exhausted, they all just dozed off for the remainder of the night and probably most of the morning as well.

 

Author’s Note:

Hey hey heeeeyyyyy waddup guys? It’s been a few weeks...At least its not a month come on dont throw those tomatoes at us tsk tsk shame...Anyway soooo i guess there’s a moral to be learned? Yeah this was totally ad libbed buuuut guys NEVER STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU DON’T LOVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT. AND DONT DATE YOUR BIAS JUST CUZ THEYRE YOUR BIAS!!!

Oh, I thought the moral was never throw water balloons at Tara when she is sleeping! Whoopsies!

Kehehehe that too ^^ Lesson learned guys kay?

So, we don't have plot and just write as we go! That's why this chapter went the way it did. I assure you we don't do drugs while we write, it's just our minds... ANYWAY KEEP READING AND RLAB ON! You all might MIGHT be getting some news soon about our next project, so look out for the red Author's Note! Ne? Ok!

GUYS now I think you might wanna get those tomatoes ready but….*sniffs* THE STORY’S ENDING SOON WAHHHHHHHH TTTTTT^TTTTTT *cries the han river*

But, if you want more... Than say so. For we will have a plan! Kpop high may continue after this. What I mean that the first quarter of Kpop High is coming to an end. Do you want another quarter of the school year?

Lol what plan we never plan these  XD But yeah comment if you want a sequel~ Cuz trust us, there is plenty more crazy where that came from *hits head*

Anyway until next time!

You know what it is-

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO

~Tara

~Rachel Annyeong~ Pyeong hehe ^^