Chapter 2: Ho-ray! Truth or Dare?!

Kpop High

Author's POV

In order to wake the girls up, they both set alarm clocks that would be loud enough to make them scream. In fact, that's exactly what happened.

One alarm screamed:

Hora motto motto sukinimaru

Bokura wa zutto issho dayo zettai nigahiga yashinai

Dakara kiraininatta rabittonasu!!!

Little Lover Boy by SuG.

The other screamed:

3-6-5!  Nan maeil achim jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo harul sijakhae!

3-6-5! I bun i choui teumdo eobseul mankeum hamkke hal geoya!!

Oh oh oh~ 3-6-5! Ne soneul japgo!

Oh oh oh~ 3-6-5! Nochi anheulge!!

3.6.5 by EXO K

 

At the sound of both alarms starting, Tara jumped up with a scream and fell out of bed.  Then, when she heard the song from her alarm clock, she started jumping up and down on her bed singing.  She screamed to Rachel so she would wake up.  Rachel, on the other hand, suddenly sat up and screamed something along the lines of “GAESEKKI!!” or something like that (who knows what language she was speaking!).  Then, she looked and saw her alarm clock blaring and started cursing in every language she knew how to curse in (which made a total of 6).

When she saw Tara screaming, she looked at her weirdly.  “Tara dongsaeng, neol mwo hae?  What are you doing?”

“What’s it look like?” she asked jumping down from her bed.  “I’m a morning person!”

Her roommate groaned.  “But I’m not,” she whined.  “What time is it?”

“What time does school start?  Because right now it’s 6AM,” she smiled.

Rachel stared at her with a twitching eye.  “TARA, SCHOOL DOESN’T START UNTIL 8!!  YOU WOKE ME UP EARLY FOR NOTHING YOU INCONSIDERATE LITTLE-”

“But unnie~!  You need to shower, eat, do your hair, get dressed, brush your teeth, and actually get there,” she explained.  “But first thing I have to do is go for a run!  There is light out so it’s ideal for me!” she finished while getting up to pull out some shorts and a T-Shirt.

“Fine, you go do that,” Rachel grumbled, reluctantly getting out of bed.  “While you’re out, I’ll start doing my stuff.  How long do you think you’ll be?”

“Well, it takes me about 8 minutes per mile so maybe about a half hour,” she nodded before she left to go change.  When she came back, she slipped on some non matching socks and put on her Nike sneakers.  She grabbed her iPod and headphones before slipping the band it was in on her arm.

“Be back before 7, we’ll go get breakfast araseo?” Rachel called after her.

Ne, I got it, see you in a half hour,” she waved going out the door.

 

Tara’s POV

As I made my way out the door, I looked outside. The sun was starting to rise, which I was happy about.   I looked down and scanned the hallway floors and saw that a few others we already up. I walked to the elevator and hit the button.  When the doors opened, I saw a familiar boy standing in the elevator with similar shorts and a black fitted T-Shirt.  Taemin was there and was smiling brightly.

“Hi!” he greeted happily.

“Hi!  Long time no see,” I said.

“I guess you could see that.  Onew hyung was yelling out the window to you guys?” he asked.

“Yes, that was us,” I nodded.

“Well, I was laughing...  When all three of you screamed at him to get to work, I was literally on the ground like you both were at the restaurant yesterday,” he chuckled.

“Oh, really?” I asked.

Ne!  And did you see that smudge mark on the door?” he asked.

“Actually, that’s from me running into the door,” I laughed.

“What!?  I’m going to have to tell Onew hyung about that,” he smiled the smile that made me just about melt.

When the elevator door opened, we both step out and made our way to the door.  Taemin stopped and pulled out a green Sharpie.  He circled the smudge, and with an arrow pointing to the circle he wrote ‘scene of the crime’.  I started laughing a little at what he did.

“So, what are you doing up so early?” I asked him.

“I could be asking you the same question.  But, I’m going for a run,” he said.

“Me too,” I said.

“Do you want to run together?” he asked me and smiled.

“S-sure,” I stuttered.

“OK, let’s go then!” he said.

We didn’t really talk much, for we were both listening to our music.

 

Rachel’s POV

While Tara left for her jog, I went to shower reluctantly.  Taking only 20 minutes, I washed my hair and stepped out.  After drying off and towel drying my hair,  I put on a pair of white ripped jeans with a black studded belt, a blue and white striped T-shirt, and a black leather vest with studs on the shoulders.  I started drying my hair with a blowdryer and styled my hair to make it wavy.  Then, I slipped on a pair of black sneakers with a secret wedge in them.  I went light on the makeup; I only put on lips gloss and curled my already really long eyelashes.  I was looking at my small makeup bag and was debating if I should put on eyeliner that day.

“Well, it’s only school...but then again it’s the first day and I should be making a good first impression,” I shrugged and starting reaching for the pencil.  “But should I use the liquid form or the pencil...?”  That’s when I stopped myself.  Why am I debating such a stupid thing? I thought to myself.   More importantly, why am I even talking to myself?!  I stared at the pencil in my hand.  “Yeah, I’m going with pencil,” I decided before drawing on my upper lid.

Then I realized something.  “DAMNIT!!  I SHOULD’VE PUT IN MY CONTACTS FIRST!!” I screamed.  “Why am I such a babo today?”  I cleaned my face off and stuck in my purple contacts.  Then, I repeated my makeup process and looked at myself.

I wonder if anyone’s gonna find me weird with purple eyes, I thought.

There was a knock on the door.  Who could that be at 6:30?  I made my way to the door and opened it curiously.  When I did, I kind of regret it.

Annyeong~” said the man standing in front of me, who just so happened to be Suho Kim.

“Uhhh...” I was at a loss for words.  On the outside, I was just wide eyed.  On the inside was a completely different story.  I was screaming, fangirling, not processing, and then dying at the same time.  “Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed politely.  What’s he doing here, knocking at my door, standing in front of me now?!

“I’m Suho,” he smiled in that angelic way that made me die ten more times over on the inside.  “Kris told me to come greet you since he saw you yesterday.  May I come in?”

Not trusting my voice, I let him in.  When his back was turned, I quickly fixed myself frantically.  “So...Suho ssi, Kris didn’t tell you anything about me, did he?” I asked.  If he told him about my bias list, I will go crawl in a hole and die right now.

“Not really,” he answered with a shrug.  “Just that you were our neighbors, you’re friendly people, and you’re probably going to be with Sehun in class.”  He sat down on the chair in the dining area.

I sighed in relief mentally.  “Well, my roommate’s out at the moment.  She went jogging.  Do you want anything?”

“Nope, not really,” he answered, looking around the dorm room.

I just awkwardly stood there, admiring his perfection.  He was wearing a light blue V-neck tee, black skinny jeans, and blue Converse sneakers.  I shook my head and cleared my mind.  “I’ll be right back, you kind of caught me in the middle of my morning routine.”

“Oh, I did?  I’m sorry,” he apologized, blushing slightly.

“Just make yourself at home,” I called while walking out as smoothly as I could.  Of course, luck wasn’t on my side that morning.  Honestly, when is it ever on my side?  I tripped on the chair leg opposite him and almost faceplanted into the floor.

“Are you ok?” he asked, getting up.

“Just peachy,” I muttered sarcastically, but blushing like a tomato.  He offered his hand and helped me up.  I blushed harder at the sudden contact.

Suddenly, Tara came back from her jog.  “I’m back~~” she singsonged, looking at the scene in front of her.

 

Author’s Pov

Tara was shocked, to say the least.  She looked from Rachel to the guy, and back to Rachel...and back to the other guy, who she now is just realizing it’s Suho. She blinked a few times and then just burst into laughter.

“Geez, unnie... You are something special,” she laughed.

Rachel blushed even harder, if that was even possible.  She withdrew her hand from Suho’s grip.  “Suho ssi, this is my roommate, Tara.  Tara, you know Suho already.”

“Nice to meet you,” he bowed and waved.

“Hi! Has my roommate been clumsy again?” Tara asked. “Anyway-” She was cut off when EXO’s Don’t Go started bursting from their room. “I got to get that!” she said running into their room. “Hello?...... Ummmm. Hold on. Rachel, what’s the date today?” Tara asked from her room.

“It’s the 7th of September I believe,” she answered.

“Thanks!” she responded. “You're close.” She walked back into the room. “Kai’s birthday is the 28th of next month...” She held the phone away from her ear. “HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!” Tara screamed into the phone. “I have to go, I have school... Bai Bai~” She hung up. “ I swear that girl” she shook her head.

“Who was that?” Rachel asked.

“Kai has a girlfriend?!” Suho asked with wide eyes.

“Oh yeah! He wasn’t around for that whole Kai conversation,” Tara said. “That was my friend Delaney,” she ended.

“So which Kai are we talking about?” the other girl asked.

“ThE GaZzEtTe,” Tara nodded.

“Ok, cause Suho looks like he’s gonna have a heart attack in a second,” Rachel said pointing at the boy next to her.

“So Kai doesn’t have a girlfriend?” Suho asked dumbly.

“Yes, Kai has a girlfriend!!” Tara screamed.

“But not your Kai.  A different Kai,” the other assured him.

“Ok,” the grampa breathed in relief.  Rachel facepalmed herself.

“There is more than just one stankin’ Kai!” Tara screamed again."Hey. Suho!"

"Ne?"

"Why do cats always look like they're smiling?!" she asked.

"Pshhh uhhhh I’m not too sure," he said

"Aww..." Tara pouted.

“Oh, by the way, Kris said he wanted to join you guys for breakfast this morning,” Suho announced.

“WHAT!?” The girls screamed.

“But- but- I just- and I- and then I have- AHHHHHH!!” Tara screamed and whined at the same time. “Its going to take me like a 30 minutes to get ready!!”

“Well, you have like-” Rachel looked at the clock.  “-You have like 25, so you have to cut it a little short.”

“Ok! I will be right back!! Give me a little,” Tara said before she frantically started to get ready.

She ended up taking a quick 8 minute shower before she dried her hair.  She plugged her straightener in and let that heat up while she put on her foundation and black ‘emo’ looking makeup.  Then, she grabbed black ripped shorts, a black tank top, and a white jean vest that buttoned diagonally with gold studs.  She then straightened her hair and put on some non matching socks again and grabbed her black Airwalk High tops.  She brushed her teeth quickly and studied herself in the mirror for a few seconds.

“I’m ready!" she said walking back out to the living room area.

“I think I found someone who actually wears more eyeliner than Baekhyun,” Suho blinked.

Rachel laughed.  “He doesn’t wear much anymore! But yeah, he used to wear a lot of eyeliner though.”  There was a knock at the door.  “I got it!”  She got up and opened it.  Kris was standing there  in his *cough*perfection*cough*. The girl stared at the taller male in front of her. He was wearing a white baesball tee with dark blue 3/4 sleeves, black washed straight legged jeans, and black Converse sneakers. It was simple and casual, but he still looked amazing.

Rachel shook her head mentally to clear her thoughts.

"You seem taller than yesterday," Kris said.

She looked down at her shoes and blushed slightly. “Come in Holy Krisus,” she joked.

He smirked, but let himself in.  “So I see you guys have met.”

Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona. Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda. Geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona. Ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda. Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae. Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla,” Tara sang Growl randomly.

“What’s that for?” Rachel asked.

“I don’t know,” Tara shrugged. “I was bored.  Are we going to eat or not?!”

“Yeah, that’s why I came!” Kris complained.

“Yes, I am aware of that fact, oh Holy Krisus” Tara said sarcastically.

“I don’t know why you guys like calling me that!” he threw his arms in the air.

“Ask Rachel,” Tara said pointing to the other girl.  He stared at her.

“Well, blame your fans!  They came up with it!” she defended.  “Are we going or what?”

Growl came from Tara’s stomach. “I told you it was a wolf!” she pointed to Kris.

“Ehh...” Kris looked like one of those anime characters with the sweat drop.

“Ok wolves, let’s go, I’m getting hungry too!” Suho stood up.

“Yes, Beta Suho!” Tara howled like a wolf. “You too, Alpha Krisus!” she add, pointing and marching to the door.

“Why am I the Beta?” Suho pouted.

“Because you keep losing your kids, that’s why,” Kris answered.

“As if your kids listen to you!  Tao can play you for anything with his aegyo and you just go submit to whatever Lay says!” Suho pointed out.

“Well, your kids are up all night doing stupid things like fangirling over girl groups, laughing their heads off, and playing video games!” Kris argued back.

Tara did the only thing she could think of. She grabbed their ears and started pulling them out the door. “Come on unnie!” Tara yelled over the cries of pain the boys were letting out.

“And they’re the older ones!” Rachel scoffed.

“OK! Where are we eating?” Tara asked while pulling the two boys into the elevator with Rachel next to her.

“We can go to Denny’s off campus and risk being late for the first day but have amazing food, or we could head to the cafeteria and be on time but possibly have horrible food...” she contemplated.

“Girl, I don’t know about you but I have a reputation for being late to classes, but I still have great grades. Denny’s here we go!” Tara said running, ears still in between between their fingers.

“Ok, let me just call the boys,” Suho said calling the boys. “Meet us at Denny’s,” he said to whoever answered the phone.

“Doesn’t your ears hurt?” Rachel asked.

“Oh, severely,” Kris said.

“OK, good, I’m not letting you go,” Tara smiled.

“WHY!?” they whined.

“Because you’re going to fight again if I do!” she complained to the bent over boys.

Rachel giggled.  “So we’re gonna meet the rest of the 12 huh?”

“Yep. Not in the way I wanted,” Suho complained.

“Tara this is really uncomfortable, especially for someone 6 feet tall like me, can you please let go?” Kris pleaded.

“Nope! You both need to learn your lesson,” she said tugging harder.  Both of them groaned.

They both yelped as the continued walking with a trail of ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW’s following them.

“You know, this hurts me more with my cartilage pierced!” Kris yelped.

“I know I have one too.” Tara smirked.

“And this is why you're an evil maknae,” Rachel sighed. “Stupid ice cubes,” she muttered.

“This is worse than when SM made me wear those huge earrings for the Wolf MV,” Suho groaned.

“Rachel can you get the door? My hands are full,” Tara laughed.

“Sure,” she reached for the handle, but stopped when she saw the green Sharpie writing on the door.  “Hey, Tara-”

“Oh, by the way we are the only ones who will be there. Hey, who wrote that on the door?” Suho asked.

“Oh, that was Taemin,” Tara laughed.

Rachel shook her head and opened it anyway.  “You and Taemin must really be hitting it off, huh?”

“No, we just met up this morning!” Tara said with a slightly scrunched up face.

“Mmmhmm,” Rachel hummed, not believing it.  “I don’t know how Kai and LuHan would react to that.”

“Which Kai?” Tara asked.

“Wait, why are you mentioning them?” Kris asked.

“Tara, I mean Jongin Kai.  Kris, don’t you remember that they’re her biases?” she answered both of them.

“Don’t make me use my Karate, Rachel” Tara glared at her. “I am a 5th degree black belt.”

“I’m not scared of you, I went to Tae Kwon Do since I was 5, I became a 4th degree black belt too!”

“I have to mental friends that will kill anyone who tries to do anything to me. I’m not kidding they sent people to hospital before,” Tara said wide eyed.

“Mental friends?” Kris asked.

“Yeah. One of them says she can cause pain without touching you,” she nodded. “Which means she can throw the ninja star things really well... I’m just kidding. But since I skate and stuff my flexibility helps me out in sparring."

“Are you sure that they’re real?” Suho asked.

“Yes, when we get there I can show videos of us practicing at karate,” Tara added.

“Speaking of getting there, HOW LONG MORE DO WE HAVE??  I’m kinda hungry here!” Kris screamed.

“Look. There,” Suho said.  “Now will you please let go of my ear!?”

“It doesn't hurt much now,” Kris said.

“Liar!  You just want to seem cool!” Suho argued.

“NO!”

“YES!”

Tara pulled harder on their ears as she walked to the door. “Unnie, can you get the door again?”

Rachel pulled the door open.  “So you’re just gonna keep holding onto them?”

“Just a few more minutes, when we get to the tables I will pinch their eyes and push pressure points,” she shrugged.

“What!?” they yelled.

The girls giggled at them.

“My back hurts~!” Kris whined.

Hyungs?” they all looked over.

There was the rest of EXO, and SHINee too! Tara dragged the boys again while they screamed. Rachel started laughing.  Chanyeol started laughing like the Happy Virus that he is.  “Hey Baek!  Look at Kris and Suho hyungs!”

The rest of the members started laughing at their so called leaders.  SHINee joined in on the laughter fest too.

“Oh, hey Taemin!” Suho called.

“Yes?” he asked with a smile.

“Next time, don’t write on the door,” Suho stressed.

“Well, maybe if Tara wasn’t so clumsy it wouldn’t have happened,” Taemin laughed.

“Blame the Onew Condition!!” Tara complained.  “Anyway, unnie, didn’t you need to do something?”

After looking at her quizzically, Rachel remembered.  “Chanyeol~” she bounded up to him.  She signalled for him to bend down.

Ne?” he asked.

“I’m sorry if this hurts,” she smirked.  She then pulled his elf ears up, hard.  Something that sounded like a whale call escaped Chanyeol’s lips.  “Tara told me to do it!  But I love you Yeollie~”  She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“HEY!” Kris pouted.

Rachel stared at him innocently.  “What?  You’re not my bias, you shouldn’t be jealous!” she shrugged.

“Hahaha!” Tara laughed. “Now all I need is an ice cube!” she jumped.

“OW!” the boys screamed.

She quickly pinched their ears with her nails and let go then pushed a pressure point so their arm went limp.

“What did you do??  I can’t pick up my arm!” Suho whined.

“I told you I know karate and have mental friends,” she shrugged.

Suddenly Love Scream Party by SuG started playing.

“Hello?” Tara answered. “I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY KAI  FREAKING LOVES HER, NOT THE GIRL WHO GAVE HIM THAT STUPID POTION!!!!   ARE YOU REALLY NOT READING THE STUPID MANGA LIKE I SAID!!!!!............ I swear you don’t listen,” she sighed.  “Okay, …. Bye.” She hung up.  “Next thing she is going to call about Haru,” Tara face palmed.

“Which Kai now?” Rachel questioned.

"Honey x Honeydrops," Tara nodded.

Kai in front of them looked around.  “Are you talking about me?”

“No, it’s a long story, too much time to explain,” Kris explained.

“How many Kai’s do you know?” Suho asked incredulously.

"10 or 11," Tara nodded.

“Ok, can we eat now!?” Xiumin whined, puffing up his cheeks.

Hyung it’s ok, you’ll be fed soon,” Chen assured his friend.

“I’ve gotten him back into eating so he can become a baozi again,” LuHan announced proudly, hugging Xiumin around his shoulder.

"I agree with the bun over there," Tara said. Growl "I TOLD YOU IT WAS WOLF!!" Tara yelled.

“So let’s go put a few tables together and eat,” Kris instructed.

"I CALL SITTING WITH TARA!" Taemin called.

"Hey!" Chen started. "Why was that girl pulling your ears?"

“Don’t ask,” Suho and Kris groaned.

Tara just laughed at them. "And I thought you both were supposed to set the examples..." She shook her head in disappointment.

“I think Chanyeol would make a better example, don’t you think Tara?” Rachel asked.

"I nominate..... JOHNNY!" Tara said.

Rachel gasped.  “OHMYGOD YES JOHNNY IS AMAZING!  He would beat all of them any day!”

“HEY!!” they all yelled.

"DID YOU SEE HIS EMERGENCY DANCE COVER!!??" Tara screamed.

“THAT BOY CAN MOVE HOLY SHIAT!”

"Speaking of Johnny... The Kai! There's 12!" Tara jumped.

“Ok...BUT THE KAI I JUST CAN’T, JUST NO.  GURRRRL NO!”

"I'm going to calm down now before I trip on something," Tara breathed.

"Just put the tables together," Kris sighed.

“Someone’s crabby,” Baekhyun teased.

"The Krusty Krab pizza for you and me," Tara blurted.

“The best time to wear a striped sweater~ Is all the time~” Rachel followed.  “KAI DO YOUR SQUIDWARD IMPRESSION!!!”

"The eff?!" Tara asked.

“YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SQUIDWARD IMPRESSION???  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??” Rachel yelled.  “IT WAS ON WEEKLY IDOL!!!  Wait didn't you just watch that yesterday?"

"Oh yeah!  Not all of it though..."

“Ok then, anyway, PUT THESE TABLES TOGETHER BOYS, CHOP CHOP!!  THIS BELLY AIN’T GONNA FEED ITSELF YA KNOW!!” Rachel screamed while pointing at Tara’s “wolf” stomach.

"Are you making fun of me?!" Tara asked.

“No I’m just trying to get them to work faster,” she answered.

Growl  "Eh hehehe~ Sorry," Tara said rubbing the back of her neck.

The boys finally got the tables put together and everyone took their seats, Taemin sitting next to Tara of course.  Rachel sat in the middle of Suho and Kris.  “I’ve got my eyes on you two,” she glared at them.  “I’ll get Tara to come back here.”

“Yes ma’am,” they answered.

The waiter came and they all ordered drinks and food.

"Why did you say you know 12 Kai's?" Xiu Min asked.

“Long story short, she does and there is always confusion about that,” Rachel answered.

"Not my fault!" Tara whined.

“I’m not saying it’s your fault, I’m just saying that this guy sitting over there shouldn’t take offense when you say something about another Kai.”

"Who said anything about him?" Tara asked. "Hey Chanyeol can I ask you a question?"

“Yeah?” Chanyeol asked.

"Why do cats always look like they're smiling?" she asked.

“Because they all took after me and my Happy Virus disease!” he smiled widely.

"But not all cats know about you or are related to you. You just have similar relatives when animals evolved..." she said.

“Then I don’t know,” Chanyeol shrugged.

"OHHH man ZUT ZUT ET ZUT!!!" Tara yelled in French. "PORQUOI??!!"

“Tara, ENGLISH!!” Rachel scolded.

"Mais j'adore parl française avec ma copine!!" Tara whined.

Everyone just blinked at her. "What?

“Tara, you know when you’re speaking something no one understands when not even Kris knows what you’re saying!” LuHan said.

"Did he just speak to me?" Tara asked.

“Yes, LuHan just spoke directly to you, Tara,” Rachel smirked.

"I think I'm going to die!" she yelled.  "UNNIE when I faint... Use an ice cube," Tara said before she fainted.

Rachel blinked at her.  “Hey, Onew oppa, you think you can use some ttakbam?”

"OH HELL NO!" Tara said waking up. "When you put those together... ARE FREAKING TRYING TO KILL ME?!?! I THOUGHT WE ALREADY HAD A CONVERSATION  ABOUT THAT!!!"

“A conversation about Onew ttakbaming you?  No, we haven’t.”

"I meant trying to kill me!" Tara whined. "And I wouldn't have fainted if he didn't speak to me..." she said softly.

Rachel turned to LuHan.  “Speak to her again LuHan.”

The babyfaced boy smiled.  “Nǐ hěn piàoliang.

"Super hot boy speaking to me say what?" she asked.

“He said you’re very pretty,” Rachel translated.

"If I were ice right now... I'd be a puddle," she said. "You know why?"

Wae?

"Cuz ... THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!!! THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!" Tara belted. "That's why."

“Shouldn’t she have fainted by now?” Chen asked.

"It's cuz I wasn't expecting it!" Tara defended.

“So if we left you alone with LuHan right now, you wouldn’t faint when he breathed at all?” Xiumin asked.

"Breathed? What?" she asked confused.

“Like the second you guys were alone and LuHan hyung took a breath, would you faint?” Chanyeol asked.

"I’d ing run back to the scene of the crime, that's what I'd do!" Tara yelled as Taemin laughed.

“It’s not fair that Taemin got her first!” Kai pouted.

"Wha-what?" Tara asked.

“You heard the Dancing Machine,” D.O. said.

"Donut," Tara muttered.

“I was thinking more of an owl,” Rachel tilted her head.

"Who?" Tara asked. "Speaking of owls I HASES A JOKE! Anyone want to hear?" As soon as she finished her sentence, she started to hiccup.

“What’s the joke?”

"What *hiccup* does a blonde owl *hiccup* say?" she asked everyone.

“I don’t know, what?” Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"What, what," she answered. "Cuz regular owls say 'who' and blonde owls say 'what'."

Everyone started laughing at the joke.

"I really didn't think it was that funny. WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?!" she asked.

“Isn’t it to get to the other side?” Tao asked.

"Haha no.  It's to get away from Onew..." she nodded. "Actually my friend Allyson got chased by one when she was young."

“Why?” asked Baekhyun.

“Because she was given a cracker and she thought it was for her, but it was for the chicken... And they both wanted the cracker. So the chicken chased her for it,” she explained while laughing.

“That one was funnier than the first joke!” Taemin laughed.

“I’m glad you enjoy my friend’s misery,” she said sarcastically and gave him a look.

“Wait, what are we talking about?” Lay suddenly chimed in.

Tara facepalmed.  “So now the Unicorn decides to speak *hiccup* ?” Tara asked before covering .

“Why are we here?” Lay responded, looking around.

Since Rachel was across from Lay, she wanted to kick his shin so he would remember, but she remembered how physically sensitive he was and decided against it.  “Lay, we were talking about how we love laughing at people's misery.  You wanna join in?” she asked innocently.

“Nah, it's not really my thing," Lay shook his head.

"Don't believe everything he says," Baekhyun warned.  "He looks innocent, but he's very mischievous at times."

“A blah blah blah blah wa sha sha wa sha sha blurp shwishy wa sha blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhh!” Tara sang.

“Hey, what time is it?” Kris asked.

Tao looked at his *cough*Gucci*cough* watch.  “It’s like 7:35.”

Hora motto motto sukinimaru

Bokura wa zutto issho dayo zettai nigahiga yashinai

Dakara kiraininatta rabittonasu!!!!!!” Tara sang again.

“Is she okay?” D.O asked Rachel.

Mollayo, jeongmal mollayo,” she answered.  “Michisseoyo.

“Shouldn’t we leave in like 15 minutes?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know,” Chanyeol answered with a shrug.

“I kind of want to be late...” Sehun spoke softly.

The daraku daraku Is it aimai ai? I wAnna Go to "seishun PoP Art"

ChuChu RABU wo haishaku aa unmei no HANII wa izuko?

The daraku daraku Is it aimai ai SAIKEDERIKKU jaku HAATO

ChuChu kakehiki wa NASHI juuhonpou honnou de yukou iei

Hoka no hito chigau kimi janakya iya

DaiKIRAI dakedo suki kokoro no mama majiwaritai

Ochiru kara motto yoku e? horerta hou no make” Tara sang once more. “Did someone say they wanted to be late? Cuz I can help.”

“Personally, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Suho started.

“Who cares?!” Baekhyun jumped up.

"I agree with the bacon!" Tara stated.

“IT’S NOT BACON, IT’S BAEKHYUN!!” he yelled, pouting at the end.

“Did I fail to mention that Baekhyun’s biggest pet peeve is when people call him ‘Bacon’?” Chanyeol added.

"Oh and I was supposed to know that!?" she yelled.

“Sorry, I kind of forgot to tell you...” Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck.

"Awww it's ok!! Mianhae Baekhyun!" Tara apologized.

“Ah, gwaenchanha!  I don’t usually get that mad, I just wanted to see your reaction,” he laughed.

Tara growled.  "Why you! Arg!"

“DON’T HURT MY BAEKHYUN!!!” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun.

“CHANYEOL, LET GO YOU BYUNTAE!!”  This time, he looked really pissed.

"This has to be the best breakfast ever," Tara giggled.

“Now imagine having breakfast with them every day,” Rachel told her.

"DON'T RUN AWAY, DON’T RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH CUZ IM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU!!!!" Tara sang again. "Don’t judge my horrible singing, I’m not Chen!"

“Oh honey, I’m not judging your horrible singing,” Rachel patted her back.  “I’m judging the song you sang.”

"Well someone doesn't like Im5!" Tara said.

“Nope,” Rachel shook her head.

"No!!  It's TYLER JAMES WILLIAMS AND IM5!!!!" she fought.

"Hehe she thinks I'm a good singer" Chen smiled.

“I think we all do,” Rachel nodded.

“*cough*Bias*cough*” Kris coughed.

The girl shot daggers at him.  He only smirked in response.  “But Xiumin can sing higher than you, I’m sorry honey,” she finished.

"EXCUSE ME BUT DID YOU NOT HEAR LUHAN IN DON'T GO?!?!" Tara half yelled.

“Well, yeah, but Xiumin does whale calls!” Rachel defended.

"And Luhan can sound like a duck!" Tara fought.

“CHEN CAN LOOK LIKE A FREAKING DUCK!”

"KRIS LOOKS LIKE AN ANGRY BIRD!"

“WHEN DID THAT COME UP??!”

"I DON'T KNOW!"

While the two girls were arguing, Xiumin and LuHan looked at each other.  “Should we be flattered that they’re complimenting us?” the former baozi asked.

“I don’t know,” LuHan shrugged.

“At least you guys are being loved right now!” Chen pouted.  “All I get is that I look like a duck.”

“Well, I sound like one,” LuHan said proudly.

“Shut up stupid deer,” Chen muttered.

"NOBODY TELLS MY DEER TO SHUT UP!" Tara yelled at Chen.  She started getting up to give him a piece of her fist, but Taemin held her back.

"It's ok, it's ok" Taemin said trying to sooth the young girl.

“I think they’re gonna end up together,” D.O. elbowed Kai.

"I don't know~ She seems really protective of LuHan gege," Tao whispered.

“WHO WANTS TO MAKE A BET?” Chen, being the instigator/Troll, yelled to all of them.

But just as he ended, a hair tie hit his cheek with force. "I am not a piece of entertainment you duck!" Tara yelled before she got up and ran out of the restaurant.

“I should go get her,” Rachel started getting up.

“I will, don’t worry,” Taemin got up before her and ran out.

"I guess no bet," D.O. said.  Kai hit the back of his head.

 

Tara’s POV

And so as he said what he said, I just blew up and ran.  At this point I didn't care where I went I just wanted to get away.  And if you're wondering why I'm running...  It's because at school, I was the entertainment. The one that was picked in for the music I listened to, the clothes I wear, my hair, just for everything.  People even made bets that I would get bad grades in school and over what color I would dye my hair.  They were about anything.  And I felt like I always had to hide.  I hid my grade, and stopped listening to music around them.  The only safe place I had was figure skating.  I could let out my emotions and feel like I was beautiful and that I was free.  And it made me feel better.  And what he said, it brought back all if those painful memories.

"Tara!  Tara wait!" I heard a voice.

I just did the opposite and ran faster.  The running behind me got louder and louder.

"Tara stop please," the voice said again as a hand grabbed my wrist to make me stop.  "What happened back there?" the same voice asked,  but in a softer tone.

"It's just that... I was picked on in school and and people made cruel bets about me...  And I just remembered them... And I couldn't take it," I said looking up at the person.

It was Taemin... And he did something that I only could dream of.  He hugged me.  It was a comforting hug.  Like a big brother to a little sister.

"Do you want to go back?" he asked looking down at me.

"Sure," I nodded.

Then we started walking back.

 

Rachel's POV

“CHEN YOU-” I started before Suho covered my mouth and held me down.

Chen was starting to get scared out of his mind at the two girls that were always seeming out to get him.  “What did I do?!  I didn’t think it would make her run out like that!”

I pried Suho’s hand away.  “Well, you weren’t thinking!  That’s my best friend out there and you just hurt her.  That was so mean!”

Tara and I may have only met a day ago, and she may seem a little random at times, but she’s the bestest friend I could have.  At my old school, sure I had some friends.  But I was never able to fit in with their interests.  They would talk about artists in our own country and I would be on the other side of the world.  With Tara, it’s like we’re on the same planet.  I would definitely do anything for her.  Mostly since I’m older, but still.

“I think you should apologize when she comes back,” Xiumin told him.

I nodded at him.  “I know you meant it as a joke, but I don’t think it’s a good subject to talk about.  Besides, who in their right mind would bet who she would end up with in front of her, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU-”  And the hand came back over my mouth.  I really need to learn how to stop cursing people out when I’m mad at them, I thought to myself.

“Suho, you could let go now,” my voice was muffled under his hand.  He removed it and I started muttering curses in one of my parents’ languages so they wouldn’t understand.

“Hey Kris, what’s she saying?” LuHan asked.

He shrugged.  “Just because I know 4 languages doesn’t mean I know all of them.”

Click

"Oh now that's a perfect Facebook moment" Tara said laughing with her phone out in front of her.

“Tara!  Are you ok?” I asked.

"Just peachy!" she exclaimed jumping up and down.

I saw Taemin walk in behind her.  I smiled and mouthed a “thank you” to him.  “What did you take a picture of?” I said looking at her phone.

"YOU KISSING SUHO'S HAND!!" she laughed.

“WHAT?!  THAT NEVER HAPPENED, LET ME SEE THAT!” I snatched her phone out of her hand.

"NO PETUNIA!!! GIMME MY BABY BACK SHE WANTS HER MOMMY!!!" she whined trying to get the phone back.

I held it away from her and looked at the screen.  “NOT UNTIL I DELETE IT-"

"I ALREADY POSTED IT!!!" Tara yelled in victory.

“Aww, you Tara,” I threw her phone back to her.  I paused.  “You know I don’t mean that though, right?”

"Ne.  BUT DON'T EVER TAKE MY PRECIOUS BABY AWAY AGAIN!!!!"

I just pulled her in for a hug.  “Yeah, yeah, just stop talking my precious saengie.  I’m glad you’re ok.”

"Geez what are you a lesbian?" she scrunched her face up in fake disgust.

“ONEW GET THE TTAKBAM FINGERS READY!!” I yelled playfully.

"Do you want me gone that much?" she gave me the puppy eyes.

“No!  I was joking,” I giggled, flicking her head lightly.

"Gosh, my 20 year old brother does that!" she whined.

 

Author's POV

Rachel turned around.  “Hey, what time is it?”

"7:55," Tara shrugged.

“WHAT??????” the older screamed.

"It's the first day, you can be a few minutes late," she shrugged.

“Ok, then can we leave now?!  I haven’t been late in my life, and I ain’t gonna start now,” Rachel whined.

"Sure," Tara said.

They all left and started walking as a group.. For the most part.  Tara skipped, and hopped, spun and even did a few cartwheels for the heck of it.

"LuHan Guess what!" she said skipping.

“What?” he asked.

"I've had dreams about you," she said, now walking.

“Like of what?” the deer asked, tilting his head cutely.

"I don't know if I should say... " she trailed off.  "But I tried spelling your name... In sign language.... But I was sleeping. I also kinda called my body pillow your name, while I was asleep also. And I had one dream about Kai too!" she finished.

Kai perked up.  “About me?”

"Ne, majayo!  We were wearing matching socks!" Tara jumped. "But they were non matching matching socks."

“That’s a pretty funny dream!” Kai laughed.

"Yep!" she agreed. "I don't know how it happened, but it did."

“Who else have you had dreams about?” Taemin asked.

"Jesse McCartney," she said. "My friend had a dream about Youngmin from Boyfriend and let's just say I hate sharks. And she also had one about Seungri from BigBang!  Stupid sharks again," she muttered.

“Next thing you’re gonna tell us is that you hate buses too,” Kai joked.

"Actually in her dream I got ran over by a bus, so yes." she told him.  "That was the one where Youngmin killed me by running me over and threw me off a cliff to get eaten by the sharks."

“Your friend has some weird dreams about you!” LuHan commented.

"And I have some weird dreams about you too," she said in the same tone. "I don't think you have ovaries that a cat could step and you could be in pain."

“That was random!” Kai laughed.

“Sadly, I do...” Rachel muttered, flinching at a painful memory

"I didn't dream about you having them though," Tara added.

“Yeah, but you don’t have a baby brother that used to kick you in the ovaries,” she snapped.

"True, but I have a kidney half the size if a normal one and in the wrong location" Tara said.

“...Well that just made the atmosphere awkward as hell...” Rachel said.

"IT'S ONEW CONDITION I TELL YOU!" Tara whined.

“Oh well, time to do what we do best Tara,” the older girl shrugged.

"What's that?" she asked.

“Sing random lines from songs.  HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER~~”

"IT'S A WOLF!" Tara actually howled.

GEURAE OOLF NAEGA OOLF AWWUUUU~~~” Rachel howled

"I liike it I liiiike it~"

“OOH YOU SO NASTAYY~  BUT I~~~~ LOST MAH PANTS~~~”

"SO BABY DON'T GO!"

“SHE’S MAH BAYYYYBYY~~"

"BABY DON'T CEURY TONIGHT!"

“Cuz you are my baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby~~”

"AFURENA NA SO NAAI!! KOREGA BOKI NO AAAAI!!!" Tara winked at Onew and Taemin.

“Aww we were doing so well, but what the heck was that?” Rachel asked.

"WHAAAA?" Tara said.

“What are you saying?”

"I DON'T KNOW IT'S A SONG BY SHINEE!!!!!!"

“Ok ok calm thy !!” Rachel yelled.

"Says the girl with her T.O.M!" Tara muttered. "By the way we are 5 minutes late."

“YOU SAID WHAT NOW!!?? GURRL DIS I AM RUNNING,” and she took off running at a speed not everyone thought was humanly possible.

"Have fun!!" Tara said, waving her off.  "Wellp, I will see you guys lata!" Tara said before sprinting after Rachel.

 

Lunch time!!

When it was time for lunch, Rachel and Tara were sitting at a table when BAM SHINee and EXO walk in.  They both growled when they saw how a few girls looked at them.

“They sicken me,” Rachel shook her head while ripping of a bite of her pizza viciously.

"I know right," Tara said.  "I have an idea!"

“Tell me!” Rachel asked eagerly.

"I jump on LuHan, you jump on Kris!" she smiled.

Rachel froze. Not Kris... “HELL NAHHH....I’d rather be on top of Suho,” she nodded.

"Ohhh you on top of Suho...." she said devilishly.

“Not like that you little dirty mind you!” Rachel almost hit her.

"On the count of three," Tara stated. "We jump."

“Fine, we’ll do it,” Rachel nodded.

"1..... 2...... 3!!!!! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL!!" Tara screamed and sprinted, them she jumped and hugged LuHan. Thankfully he caught her and ended up spinning her around twice.

Rachel looked on and followed suit.  She ran but, sadly she ran over the poor K leader grampa and they ended up rolling together on the floor.  The good thing was that she landed on the floor instead of him though.

"DARNIT RACHEL WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE TOP DAMMIT!" Tara said. "I guess you really don't like being on top," Tara joked.

Rachel glared at Tara.  "I pictured this to go a lot smoother in my head," she said in defense.  Suho was blushing madly.

Tara scurried and pulled her phone out and took multiple pictures. "Hope you guys like Instagram!..... And done!"

"Tara you didn't," Rachel stared wide eyed.

"Oh yes I did, I also signed out so you can't access it to delete it," she smirked. "It also make great blackmail."

Rachel groaned.  "Damn ing .  I'm so dead!  TARA I'M GONNA KILL YOU-"

Suho pushed her down.  "Stop, it's ok."

She just stared at him as she got a fuzzy feeling throughtout her body.  Holy SHISUS that boy is so freaking cute, she thought.

"Oops!" Tara quickly pushed Suho down so that he kissed her, while Tara took another picture.

 

Rachel's POV

Holy , what is happening??!!!  Was he kissing me!?!?  Oh mother of god, I feel like melting right now.  Time had slowed down for that one moment.  Just having him touch me was hard enough to contain, but this was just driving me nuts.  His soft lips were pressed up against mine in such a way that sent shivers through me.  I just kept staring down and he stared at me.  Remind me to thank and kill Tara later.  But nevermind that now, I was a bit lost in my own world now.  Sadly it didn't last very long because of the cheering from the boys next to us.  Suho reluctantly pulled away and blushed as immensely as I was right now.  I shyly covered my face from anyone to see, but he pulled them away from my face, lightly laughing.  I looked around us and saw that everyone was laughing, taking out their phones, cheering.  It was embarrassing really.  I buried my face in Suho's shirt.  It smelled just like him and his....cologne.  Huh, it doesn't smell that bad.

"My girl, my girl, she loves me, she loves me. She kiss me all the time," Tara sang her own version of Mindless Behavior.

"Tara, shut up," I stammered. But to be honest, I was enjoying it just a little. I sneaked a peak back up at Suho and he smiled sweetly at me. He held me a bit closer to save me from the embarrasment.

"Ok love birds, get up cuz this wolf won't stop growling," she said.

Suho got off of me and helped me up.  It was so awkward between us.  "Uh...second time today huh?" I said.

"Yup...what would happen a third time?" he chuckled.

We followed the rest of the boys who were singing about us sitting in a tree and kissing some more.  All except Kris, who chose to stay silent and avoid me.  That's strange... I thought. I would have thought that Kris would be teasing me the most. But now he was doing everything just to ignore me. My heart sank a bit. Why was he ignoring me? Was he mad at me?

 

Author's POV

Kris tried not to show it, but he was upset.  He had a secret little crush on the older girl, but he wasn't going to tell anyone that.  And what he didn't know was that secretly, he is one of Rachel's biases.

"So, do you guys think you'll end up together after that not so little incident?" Baekhyun joked.

Rachel and Suho looked at each other and blushed again before shrugging at the same time.  They all heard a familiar growl and looked at Tara.

"Hehe oops," she said.

"You need to tame that beast over there," Kai waged his finger at Tara.

"I told you about that D.O. Thing!" she said pointing to Rachel and Kris, which made them laugh.

"I'm sure that beast doesn't feel like hitting people with a toy hammer as punishment," Kris joked.

"Man that would be fun," Tara said staring into space like she was daydreaming.

"OOH OOH!  We should play a game!  We should go around in circles and say who we want to beat with a toy hammer!" Rachel suggested.

"Or truth or dare," Tara added.

Everyone jumped at the chance to play Truth or Dare.

"I START!" Tara yelled. "Rachel truth or dare!"

"Really Tara?" she glared at the other girl.  "Ok, ummm dare?"

"I dare you to go stand up on that table and yell 'MAMA!'"

Rachel shrugged.  "I've committed social suicide in my life once already, so why not do it again?"  She went over to the table and stood on top of it.  Gathering all the air her lungs can carry in, she screamed, "MAMAAAA!!!"  Everyone stared at her weirdly.  "Who asked you people?  See ya asss!!" she gave a peace sign before jumping down and walking casually back to the table.  "Never make me do that again!" she collapsed and blushed.  She burried her head in her arms.

"Who next?" Tara asked.

Rachel looked around. "Hmmm Kris!" she picked.  "Truth or dare?" Secretly, she was doing this to get Kris to speak to her.

"Uhmmmm truth?" he hesitated.

"You big baby Angry Bird!  If I had the guts to do that, then you should too!  You're getting a dare.  I dare you to run around the room screaming at the first person you see and hug them," Rachel said.

"That's unfair Rachel," Tara whined.

"Fine.  Ok, if you were say gay or bi, out of everyone here, who would you want to date?" she asked.

"Eww... Do I have to pick?" he whined.

"Dude, you wanted a truth, you gotta answer it," she shrugged.  "You know you could pick one of us too," she pointed at her and Tara.  "I said you were bi."

"Fine.... I pick... MYSELF!"

"Aww c'mon gege that isn't fair!  You can't date yourself!" Tao whined.  "Just because London did it on Suite Life doesn't mean you have to!  You're smarter than that!"

"FINE!!! I'd pick Rachel!" he blurted.

The entire table erupted into "OOOH." Rachel stared at Kris with a slightly shocked expression. He was looking down at the table, trying to avoid anyone else's gaze.

"Looks like Suho's got some competition~!" LuHan yelled.

"Apperentlly they aren't the only ones," D.O. sang.

"TAETAKAI LOVE TRIANGLE~!!" Chen sang.

"What?" the rest of them yelled.

"You heard me," Chen smirked.

"Just cuz they look similar doesn't mean it's true" Onew said.

"I'm more of a TaeTaLu shipper actually," Chanyeol nodded

"Excuse me elf!!" Tara yelled slightly taken aback.

"Am I gonna get hit with a hair tie like Chen did?" Chanyeol asked.

"Don't! Even remind me!" she said.

".....So that's a no?" he asked before something was thrown at his giant egg head.

Woosh! A hair band went flying and hit his nose.

Another whale call sounded through Chanyeol's mouth and echoed through the cafeteria.  A few heartbeats later, everyone at the table started laughing.

"I WILL WIN THIS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!" Tara yelled.

Rachel blinked at her.  "Tara, I don't know why but I just thought of Hitler reacting to EXO's leaked album..."

"That's Germany smart one!" Tara said.

"Yeah, I know, but that's why I'm confused as to why I thought of it," she explained.

"So Kris who are you daring?!" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"I pick...Tara," he answered.  "Truth or dare?"

"Dare me baby!" she said.

"I dare you to walk up to a random guy, slap him, and start crying dramatically about how he killed your hamster," Kris said,

So, Tara went over to a guy a few tables away. He looked at her with a confused look. Slap! "Ow!" he cried.

"YOU- YOU KILLED CARROT!" she screamed and cried with a British accent. "I I ONLY HAD HIM- HIM F-FO-R A MO-NTH! YOU-OU A--HOLE!" she cried with tears streaming down her face.

"No! I swear I didn't!" the boy said shocked.

"Just leave me alone you murderer!" she said before going back to her seat. "That was fun," she sat back down smiling.

Everyone at the table was laughing their heads off.

"My turn again?" she asked.

"Yup," Tao nodded.

"Sooo Sehun~ truth or dare?" she asked flashing him a smile.

"Dare!" Sehun answered.

"I dare you to pour water on your pants and go over to the water fountain and yell that you wet yourself," she smirked.

"..." he muttered.  But a dare was a dare. He went over to the water fountain and aimed it at his pants before firing.  "AWWWW CRAP I WET MYSELF!!!" he yelled.  The entire cafeteria laughed like no tomorrow.  His head hung in shame, he made his way back to the lunch table and pulled his hood over his head.  "Kill.  Me.  Now," he deadpanned.

"But we need to keep doing the game!!" Chanyeol complained.

"Since you're so eager to do it, Truth or Dare?" Sehun challenged.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to walk up to a random girl and...Smile the weirdest, cheesiest, Creepyeol-est smile at her and ask if she wants to meet up later," Sehun smiled evilly.

"Really?" Chanyeol whined.  "Fine..."  He got up and walked over to the table of cute girls he saw earlier.  He tapped on one of their shoulders and put on a Creepyeol smile.  When she turned around, she screamed.  "Hey, you wanna meet up later?" he asked in his creepiest voice.  Sadly for Chanyeol, the girl slapped him and called him a e.

Chanyeol sulked back to the table with a bruise forming on his cheek.  "That wasn't cool Sehun ah!"

"At least you don't have a wet spot in your pants and have something people will make fun of you for!" Sehun argued.

Chanyeol sighed.  "Anyway, Baekhyun hyung~ Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, I don't trust you" he said.

Chanyeol grinned as evil as an elf could be.  "Do you like it when I crawl into your bed at night randomly and wake you up because I had a bad dream with my Creepyeol voice?  Because I've seen you turn red before~"

"Hmmmmm..... Sometimes," he nodded.

Chanyeol's eyes widened.  "Really!??  I should do that more often then!!" he jumped up and down.

"Oh god what did I just do?!" he slammed his head against the table.

"It's ok Baek!" LuHan smiled.  "Just get on with the game."

"Fine then. Truth or dare Kai?"

"Hmm...Dare?" he answered, even though he knows he shouldn't trust an angry bacon.

"Go sit in Tara's lap!" he pointed to the youngest at the table.

"WHAT?!" they both yelled.

"You heard me!" he yelled.

"Hyung please~~" Kai begged.  The look he got in return wasn't exactly something you would argue with, so he walked over to Tara.  "I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable..." he blushed.

"You couldn't think of a better one that didn't involve me?!" she asked.

Baekhyun shrugged.  "Don't mess with an angry Byun Baekhyun."

"*cough*Bacon*cough*" Chanyeol coughed, earning a glare from Baekhyun.

"Grrrr," Baekhyun growled.

"Oh don't you dare bark around me!" Tara said. "AND HOW LONG WILL HE HAVE TO SIT ON ME?!?!"

"I say the rest of the lunch period," Baekhyun declared.  "Be grateful that it isn't that long more."

"Just sit on me and get it over with!" she groaned.

Kai awkwardly sat on her lap and blushed even more.  Tara covered her face with her hands to hide.  The she quickly pulled out her phone. "Facebook and Instagram time!!! Smile!" she said while taking a picture of the boy sitting in her lap with her. She quickly posted it to both places and smiled happily, even though it's still awkward.

"They are so cute together~" Rachel gushed like an ajumma.

"It's officially TaeTaKaiLu!" Onew shouted.

"Oh boy, a love square!!" Tao squealed.  He looked at everyone staring at him.  "Don't judge me, I like watching dramas!"

"Oh brother," Tara said while lightly hitting her head against Kai's back.

"Anyway, Kai ask someone!" Rachel egged on.

"Onew hyung," he said. "Truth or dare."

"Truth, I'm afraid my condition will kick in if I do a dare," he said.

"Do you ever get tired of chicken?" he asked.

"HELL TO THE NO!" he snapped.  "I LOVE MAH CHICKEN SO MUCH THAT THEY SHOULD RENAME KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ONEW FRIED CHICKEN!!!"

"At least we know that Key oppa is rubbing off on Onew oppa," Rachel shook her head.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," Tara sighed.

"What?" the others asked.

"This," she said, while back hugging Kai. "I wanted to try it."

"Why haven't you ever back hugged me?!" Taemin asked, looking like he was about to cry.

"It's because you've never sat on my lap.  I will try sometime I promise oppa," Tara pouted.

"So who's turn is it?" Lay asked.

“Onew hyung,” Taemin said.

"Then ask away!" Tara said. "You know this would have been easier with LuHan, he is the lightest member."

“Ok....Taemin, truth or dare?” Onew asked.

"Truth," he smiled.

Onew frowned.  “Wuss.  Anyway, DID YOU AND THE MEMBERS STEAL MY CHICKEN LAST WEEK??!!!  I BOUGHT A BUCKET OF CHICKEN FOR ME TO EAT ON MY BREAK WHILE WE WERE PRACTICING AND SOMEONE TOOK IT FROM ME!!!”

"Key hyung made me!" he confessed.

"Hey!" Key yelled. "Not cool."

Onew got this serious look on his face.  “I SHALL NOW CURSE YOU WITH ONEW CONDITION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!”

Hyung, was that really necessary?” Minho deadpanned.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Tara screamed.

“FINALLY MINHO DECIDES TO SPEAK!!” Rachel threw her hands in the air.  “God damn...Jonghyun oppa, your turn to say something.”

“Uhhh...Onew hyung should stop being mean to Key...” Jonghyun said.

"Tara, what's wrong?" Tao asked.

"ALLYSON LOST PING PING MY PANDA PILLOW PET!!!!!!!" she screamed at her phone.

“NOOOOOOO NOT THE PANDA!!!!” Tao cried out loud.

"I know!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!!" she fake sniffed.

"Awwww," Kai said. "You have a comfy lap you know."

"Oh uhhh thank you!" she blushed.

“GO KAI!!!” Chanyeol whooped.

Kai blushed at Chanyeol's sentence. He looked away to try to hide his pink tinted cheeks.

“OK TAEMIN’S TURN!!” Xiumin screamed.

"Ohh who are you picking Taemin?" Jonghyun asked.

“You, Jonghyun hyung,” Taemin smiled.  “Truth or dare?”

"Dare."

"I dare you to go up to a girl and give her the randomest greasiest pick up line you could think of,” Taemin smiled.

"Oh snap," Rachel and Tara snapped.

"Uhh ok...." he said getting up. He walked up to a girl tried to think of a line.  “We can hit a BigBang, I’ll let you TOP.”  The girl’s eyes widened and she didn’t hesitate to slap him.

“NO WAY THAT GIRL DON’T KNOW WHO SHE’S DEALING WITH!!” Rachel screamed bloody murder.  “SOMEONE BETTER HOLD MAH EARRINGS!!!”

"I would if I could, but I have an ocean sitting on me" Tara said.

“WELL THEN I’M GOING IN!!” she started to get up.

Chen, who was sitting next to her, held her down.  “Easy, girl, easy.”

"I guess no more dares from Taemin," Key laughed.

“It’s true...Last time we played Truth or Dare, he made me go without chicken for an entire week!!” Onew cried.  “IT WAS TERRIBLE!!’

"Tsk tsk tsk Taemin, I love you and everything, but Onew without chicken is rain without water!" Tara said dramatically.

“You just don’t do that to a person,”  Rachel shook her head.

"Why are you all teaming up on me?!" he whined.

“I like ganging up on maknaes!” Rachel smiled.  “I just have yet to do it to Sehun...and I doubt Tao will let me with that aegyo of his...”

"HEY!" Sehun and Tara yelled. "DON'T MAKE ME DO SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!"

"Woah!" Chanyeol said with a small smile and clapping like an otter.

“I never said I had any intention of doing it to Tara, but ok,” Rachel put her hands up.

"I love being intimidating," Tara smiled proudly.

"It is fun isn't it?" Sehun asked.

"Oh yes very! I'd high five you, but there is an ocean sitting on me," she said looking at Kai with a squint.

“Note to self: Never put the two maknaes together,” Kris muttered.

"Why are you calling him an ocean?" Jonghyun asked.

"Duh! KAI means ocean in Hawaiian! You didn't know that?" she asked shocked.

They all shook their heads.  “Not all of us know every Kai in the world!” Chen exclaimed.

"3 OF THEM ARE ANIME CHARACTERS!!" she shouted. "5 OF THEM HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH JAPAN!"

“Well, Kai is a Japanese name technically, so of course they would be Japanese,” Xiumin said.

"Did you think I didn't know that?" she raised an eyebrow. "The first Kai I found out about is a drummer and leader of a visual kei band."

"So I'm not special?" Kai asked.

"Aww you are! Don't worry oppa you're my favorite Kai!" Tara back hugged him again.  "Is it true you like sleeping ? D.O. I will kill you if I find anything out!"

“DON’T KILL ME PLEASE!!” D.O. begged.

“DON’T HURT MY UMMA!” Sehun yelled.  “He may be mean, but he’s the only one that cooks around here!!”

"Sehun, wouldn't you kill someone who saw a LuHan? I know you love him as much as I do!"

“Yes!  LuHan hyung is mine!!” Sehun nodded.

"Grrrrr DON'T MAKE ME GO ANGRY LUHAN FANGIRL OF I WILL HURT YOU!!!  HE IS MY BIAS IN EXO AND GRRRRRRR!!" Tara screamed while accidently squeezing Kai to hard. He let out a yelp. "SORRY OPPA!"

"It's fine. Wow you're strong," he laughed nervously.

“I DON’T MEAN THAT LUHAN IS MINE LIKE THAT!!!  I’M NOT GAY!!” Sehun yelled a little too loudly.  It echoed through the entire lunchroom.  He hid his face in his arms again.  “I’m just gonna go die now...”

"SARANGHAE Sehunnie oppa~" Tara sang.

Rachel started crying out of nowhere.

"WHAT'S WRONG MY CHILD?" Suho asked frantically.

“DID YOU JUST CALL HER YOUR CHILD??” Chanyeol asked.

“OH MY GOD !!!” Baekhyun agreed.

"I read a Kai like that." Tara said softly.

Everyone stared at her.  Even Rachel stopped crying for a moment.  “WHAT?”

"Did I say that out loud?" she asked looking at everyone blushing.  They all nodded.  

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that Rachel noona was crying?” Chen asked.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME NOONA BOY!??” Rachel screamed at him with fire that only Satan would start.  “DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME NOONA AGAIN OR ELSE I’LL WRING OUT YOUR THROAT SO YOU’LL NEVER SING AGAIN PRETTY BOY, ARASEO????!!!!”  Then she continued to cry.

"Except it was brother sister..." Tara randomly said. "But the title was ."

“Ok stop because you’re freaking me the hell out,” Tao said.  “And someone get Rachel to stop crying please!  What’s wrong with her anyway?”

"KRIS GO HUG HER!" Tara screamed.

“WHY ME???” he asked a little too loudly while blushing.

"Cuz I ship Krachel!" she defended.

He blushed more.  “THERE IS NO SHIP TO SAIL!!”

"JUST GO HUG THE GIRL! I'm tired," she yawned.

Kris and Chen switched places and Kris pulled the sobbing girl into his arms awkwardly. His heart was beating a little faster than normal.  “Hush, child, what are you crying for?”

“WHAT THE IS UP WITH EVERYONE CALLING HER CHILD??” Key asked.

"YAH! I’M THE YOUNGEST HERE!" Tara yelled.

Kris shot everyone a look to shut up.  Then he turned to the girl in his arms.  “Come on, what’s wrong?”

The girl had stiffened because she was so close to the tall boy. “When Tara sang to Sehunnie,” she sniffed.  “It reminded me...OF HEECHUL OPPA AND HOW MUCH I MISS HIM AND HE’S IN THE ARMY AND MY POOR POOR HEENIM!!!  THEY ALL USED TO CALL HIM MILKY SKINNED HEECHUL AND THEY SANG TO HIM ON INTIMATE NOTE WITH EUNHYUK AND I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!”  Rachel just cried harder.

“Oh, don’t cry about that, he’ll be back soon,” Kris assured her.

"Didn't you mention Super Junior was here?" Tara asked.  He nodded.

"Well just bring her to meet them! Oh I will have to go too because I'm so totally in love with Eunhyuk..." Tara went on.

“No one can replace Heenim,” Rachel sobbed.  “Maybe Henry or Kyuhyun but Heechul was my first bias!!”

“Awww don’t cry,” Kris said rubbing her back.

"SO BABY DON'T CRY TONIGHT!" Tara belted. "Exo M finish it off! I don't know the rest!"

"Hey!" the guys from K yelled.

"I kinda prefer M, sorry.  But I still love you Kai!" she snuggled into his back.

"Heh..." Kai blushed.

“I wish I could hug Heenim!” Rachel cried.

“But you have me!” Kris whined.

“But you’re an Angry Bird!!” she comlpained.

“NOT ALL THE TIME!” he argued.

“You’re being one right now...” she muttered.

Kris had nothing to say after that.  “....Just don’t cry, I’ll take you to see Super Junior later.”  He her head in a gentle way. He didn't know why he felt the need to comfort her so much, but it felt good.

“Damn, I would’ve thought that Tara would have taken a picture of them by now,” Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

“I know right?” Chanyeol whispered back.

Just as Kris was about to kiss Rachel’s forehead...

"Guys, I did get a picture!!! It's on Instagram! It has 30 likes!" Tara said.

Rachel blushed and hid her face in Kris’ shirt.  “I’m becoming Tara’s Instagram subject...”

"Noo!! I actually got a picture of EXO at breakfast," she shrugged.

“Still...Man this guy smells good...” Rachel muttered the last part quietly.

“I heard that~” Kris sang while smirking.

“YOU HEARD NOTHING!!” Rachel flicked his head.

“Hey guys, we’re leaving early!” Kris joked before scooping up the girl in his arms bridal style.

“NO WE’RE NOT!!” she screamed.

Tara started taking pictures rapidly on her phone. "Hehehe~"

“Bye guys~  See you after school,” Kris ran out of the lunchroom while Rachel was still hitting his chest and yelling at him.

"I'm really out numbered," Tara sighed.

 

Rachel's POV

Well isn't this the most embarrassing day ever?  I started the lunch period with Suho and I rolling around, then I screamed out MAMA to everyone, and now I'm being carried away by Mr. erted Outspaced Yellow Angry Bird face here.  Oh the joy... But it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying it though. I could smell the scent of his cologne on his shirt. And I was quite comfortable like this. But still, it was so misleading...

"KRIS PUT ME DOWN!!" I was still yelling at him.

"Nope," he answered, popping the P.

I huffed.  "Can you at least tell me where we're going?"

"I don't know actually...I didn't think this through very well..." he said.

"Babo," I muttered.  "Seriously, just put me down and I'll walk to wherever the heck you want me to go!"

"I really don't want to," he teased.  "Besides, I need to have a little chat with you.  And I need to make sure that you won't run away from me."

"You have to talk with me?" I asked, suddenly mad.  "I have a bone to pick with you!"

"What would that be?" he asked, suddenly stopping his giant footsteps.

I looked him square in the eyes. I would have wavered, but I was too curious and angry. "Why we're you avoiding me earlier after I kissed Suho?  It was just an acident!"

"You seemed to be enjoying it," he scoffed. "You didn't exactly push him away or get off of him. And you even ran to him first!"

That caught me off guard as I blushed.  "Yeah, so what if I did?  He's my bias!"

"And I wasn't ignoring you!" he defended.

"Oh sure, cause turning to look somewhere other than me and making it so obvious definitely isn't ignoring," I said sarcastically.

"I have my reasons.  And speaking of biases, I need to ask you again who they are because I'm pretty sure you're lying," he glared at me.

That made me suddenly stiffen.  "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Ok, no one is here so you won't have to lie to impress anyone, so just cut the act and just tell me!" he begged.

My heart was pounding.. This guy is going to kill me...  "I'm not putting on an act!" I tried to sound convincing.

He scoffed.  "Please, no one would suddenly freak out and excuse herself for no reason if they weren't.  What are you afraid of?" he asked.

"No one!"

"I didn't ask who," he smirked.  "So who are you hiding from?"

, he's not making this easier for me at all! I thought in a panic.  "I-I-No-It-AGHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled and turned the other way so I couldn't face him.

"HA!  You're caught!  Just tell me god!" he shook me.

"No," I said defiantly.

"...If I put you down, will you tell me?" he whispered in my ear.

A shiver went up my spine.  I sighed and nodded.  True to his word, he set me down gently and crossed his arms, obviously waiting for my end of the bargain.  I fiddled with my fingers and looked down.  "Well...Suho's one of my biases...and Xiumin is too..."

"And the last one?"

I didn't respond to him. He sighed. "Look, I know it's me. You look at me in that way, and I could tell I mean something to you. So just tell me."

I saw no point in hiding anymore. He practically just called me out. I hesitated.  This is going to be so awkward...  I sighed.  "Y-you..."

There was a silence.  Just what I was afraid of...  "I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell because I thought it would be weird and awkward and-"

He used one of his long fingers to push my head up.  A playful smile was playing on his lips.  "So you were scared of me?"

"Sort of..."  My eyes darted everywhere except his face.

"Hey, look at me," he ordered.

I took one look into his eyes.  They were filled with mischief and...secrecy?  "Now what are you hiding from me?"

"So you read lies well, but can't do it well, huh?" he smirked, making my heart skip a beat.  "You are so cute when you're scared and flushed."

My hand flew up to my cheeks.  I didn't realize I was blushing.  "S-so?  Youe turn to spill."

He chuckled lightly.  "If you wanna know so badly, I'll tell you.  I like you."

My heart stopped for a moment. I couldn't believe my ears.  "Come again?"

"Do I have to speak in a different language to tell you?  Ok...Naneun neoreul johahae."

I gulped.  "Really?"

"Yup," he whispered before he lightly kissed me on the lips.  It caught me by surprise that my heart accelerated tenfold.  They felt so soft and loving against mine. There were sparks throughtout my body.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. It was as if a weight lifted off my shoulders. I pulled away and leaned on his forehead.  "I was scared that you were gonna take me out here and me or something," I giggled.

"No, babo, I like you too much," he laughed.  My heart fluttered.

"Oh now THAT was a perfect picture!"  a voice yelled.

I didn't need to turn around to know who that was, but I couldn't care less right now.  Kris was staring at me softly and I was now his.  Tara could flaunt it around Instagram and Facebook all she wants now, this is the only picture I'll flaunt super proudly.  I'm a taken woman now es!!  Although he's like a foot taller than me...

"Wait, won't sasaeng fans try to kill her now?" another whispered.

"Ah, who cares?" Kris smiled.  "I'm her wolf and she's my beauty, and I'll protect her."

"You mean Luna!" Tara corrected. "Back at my school a few of us were in a pack and you know."

"Sure Tara," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"YOU GUYS CAN PULL AWAY FROM EACH OTHER NOW!!!" Tao screamed.

So, Tara started barking and howling like the Alpha she is. "Yeah, the bell rang a few minutes ago."

"Kris, you mind giving me a piggy back ride to English?" I asked.

"Most definitely, my lady!" he stood up and turned around so I can climb on.

"Don't even let me think of that song," I said climbing on.  "I get such y thoughts..."

"Your my ladaaay your my ladaaay your my ladaaay with you!" Tara started sing to Don't Touch My Girl by Boyfriend.

"Tara, I'm pretty sure that she meant our song My Lady," Chen said.

"I'm aware if that you duck!" she whacked his head .

"Don't hit ChenChen!!  He's awesome," I complained.

"Not my fault he's a duck!" Tara complained.

"Hey!" Kris said.

"You're more awesome honey," I ruffled his hair.

"Ok!  WE NEED TO GET TO CLASS!" Tao yelled.

"Onward Krissy Boy!" I yelled.

"Where did that come from?" he asked before starting to walk down the hall.

"Oh, nowhere," I smiled.

 


 

Authors note!!!!

How is the story?!?! Who likes Krachel?!?! Who should Tara be paired with!!?!

*Raises hand* Well duh!  Tara should be with...I'm not telling!!  That would be a mean authornim!!

KAI? Luhan?!?! Taemin!!?? OHHH it's hard to pick!! Leave a commet for who you pick and we will see!

Hey Tara I wondering...

Wonder what!? What do you wonder!?!

I wonder.....If there are any SuChel shippers!!!!!  I just really like Love Triangles!  They make stories so dramatic and interesting!!

Well I think in this story there are a few! Hunhara, TaeTaKai Luharai,HanRaKai!!

Tara, you just have one huge Love Square I'm sorry saengie

Ne! But what's going to happen when Super Junior jumps into the picture?!?!

You guys are in for some more dramarama soon~~~ That's what!  And more messy relationships will appear!! OOH!! And more Love Triangles and Squares!!  *GASP* MAYBE EVEN A LOVE PENTAGON :D

REMEMBER EVERYONE KEEP LAUGHING AND RLABING ON!!

~Tara!

~Rach! Annyeong~~