Chapter 4: Hi I'm Kyuhyun! And I'm Eunhyuk!!!

Kpop High

Once again the totally different alarm clocks blast and the girls once again fall out of bed... Literally. The difference is Tara lands on Crong and Rachel lands on the tough ground.

"SHUT UP!" they both yell at the raging alarm clocks.

Groaning at their misfortune, the girls begin to laugh at themselves.

"We are kind of pathetic..." Tara states.

"I agree.  I think we should turn off the alarm clocks though," Rachel says.

The girls push themselves off the ground and turn off the loud music that was still blasting. Tara looks at the clock and decides to not go for a jog. So instead she plays Everybody by SHINee and begins to make her bed, but this time she adds Crong and Pororo. Then she grabs her purple laptop with a black heart and with white stitches. She goes on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and a few other sites to get the new news logged into her brain. Then she looks back at her room mate, who is again under her blankets, who is shielding her messy hair with a blanket.

"Unnie you look funny," Tara laughs.

“Tara, I’m not a morning person.  I thought we went over this by now,” the older girl mumbles in her garbled morning language.

"Yes I'm aware if that, but it's 6:45 not 6:00. I changed the alarm," Tara says.

“I don’t care if it’s 6 in the morning or 8 in the morning, I don’t get up well period,” she mumbled again.

"You will if I have something to do with it," the younger girl snickers evilly.

Tara tiptoes to the kitchen and pulls out 3 still icy cold balloons from the refrigerator.

“Tara, I swear if you shower me with water balloons, I will jump out of bed just to karate chop you in the jugular before going back to sleep,” Rachel threatened with her back to the other girl, who was trying to creep into the girl’s room.

"Who said anything about showering you? I meant something else..." the younger smirked.

Soon three balloons one after another after another popped right above Rachel's bed one the wall, dripping and splashing everywhere.

"Your wall was dirty so I wanted to clean it!" she yells before sprinting out of the dorm room and out the hall.

"Guys let me in!!" she pounds on EXO-K's Kai and Sehun's door.

“TARA I WILL KILL YOU!!” the monster awoke from her den, springing out of the room and running towards the younger girl.

Just as the door to the boys’ room opens a sliver Tara jumps into the unknown and runs like hell got loose.

"What's going on?" the sleepy Sehun asks, not being able to process what's flaming between the two girls.

Kai unfortunately gets himself, or rather his chest, rammed by the younger girl. But she doesn't stay long, for she already found a great hiding spot.

“TARA I’M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!” the shouting continues as the older girl throws open the door to their dorm.  In the hallway, she looks side to side until she spots Sehun and Kai’s open door.  “I FOUND YOU!!”

The younger decides it would be best keep quiet and not say a thing.

The older girl, suddenly wide awake, walks towards Kai.  “Say Kai, have you seen my roommate, by any chance?”

"Y-yeah!" he says, slightly confused.

“Mind telling me where she is?” Rachel asks.

"I don't know where she went..." the boy tells Rachel.

The girl inspects him closely.  She narrows her eyes.  “You’re lying."

"That way," Kai points off into a different direction.

Rachel runs in the direction that Kai pointed her in.

Tara hears footsteps and stays totally quiet. She knows if she doesn't she will get found. She's in between the mattresses on one of the beds, and the blankets hide her all too well. Despite the stillness of the room a familiar growl rolls through room. And Tara mentally curses.

Rachel stops in her tracks when she hears the familiar growling of her roommate’s always-hungry stomach.  “DONGSAENG!! I hear you!” the older girl says creepily.  “Come out come out wherever you are~”

The younger girl stays silent and hopes that she isn’t going to be found and mentally tells her tummy to shut up. ‘I won’t give in’ she thinks.

“Come on, I’ll find you sooner or later,” Rachel says, starting to sound annoyed.  “I’m not even mad anymore.  Just come out.”

‘I can’t believe I’m going to do this’  The younger girl jumps from her place, hidden from under the covers and dashes out of the room. “KAI OPPA!!!”  she screams. “Save me!!!”  She continues to scream as she jumps into the older boys arms without a second thought. “Unnie is gonna kill me!!”

“Unnie isn’t gonna do such a thing anymore,” the older one yawned before turning around back to their own dorm.  “Come get ready and we’ll go out for breakfast afterwards.”  She exits the boys’ dorms and goes back into her own.  “Might as well get up now…” she mumbles to herself.

This younger girl thinks about it for a second before she takes baby steps into her dorm, where the dragon is said to live. “If you do anything to me I’m forcing Angry Bird to dump you!!” Tara screams as she runs into the bedroom to find an outfit to wear for the day.

“Oh please, how are you gonna get ‘Angry Bird’ to agree to that?” the older one asked, who’s currently making her bed.  “You wanna shower first or should I?”

“What time is it? I will give you my answer then.”

The older one looks at the clock.  “About 6:50.”

“Okay, I’m going first!” Tara rushes into the bathroom to take a warm and refreshing shower.

“Alright then…” Rachel sweatdropped.  She went to the sink and started washing her face with her *cough*Korean*cough* facial products.  She then went to the bedroom to pick out her clothes from the closet.  Today, she decides on wearing light blue ripped skinny jeans, black Vans with hidden wedges, a white tank top with a black crop top with the EXO logo in silver sequins and gems.  She finished it off with silver barbell earrings, a black leather bracelet, and silver pinky and thumb rings.  Finally, she took a black fedora from her closet with a light grey band around it and went to the bathroom with the curling iron and her clothes.

She checks the clock that says 7:05.  “Tara, it’s five after 7, I have to go!  Bbali bbali!”

The bathroom door opens and the younger girl comes out with perfectly straight hair. “Okay. I will change out here, you go get ready too. But I warn you, I used most of the hot water.”

“It’s ok, I’m just gonna be in there for a few minutes.  Oh, I plugged in the curling iron on the sink, don’t burn your hand on it.  I know how your Onew Condition will act up,” the older girl warned before going into the bathroom to shower.

“Nee~ Okay, just go get ready.”  The younger pushed the older girl into the bathroom and shut the door on her.

Tara walks over to her wardrobe and picks out her outfit for the day.

“Wait, I need music before I do this,” she says to herself.

She quickly picks out XOXO by EXO and plays it as she gets ready. Once the music filled the room, she continues the hunt for the perfect outfit. She decides on wearing some neon purple skinny leggings with a black v-neck with a white and green tiger on it. She adds a white neck tie with a white pyramid studded belt. She then picks out her knee high black Converse and puts on some colorful pins on the tie. She after styles her hair and does an ulzzang make-up style. She then takes a few selcas and starts photoshopping them and laughs at herself.

Rachel comes out of the shower and comes out fully dressed.  She hears the music playing and starts singing along.  “Give me XOXO L-O-V….”

“K!!!” they both shout at the same time before laughing at each other.

“You’re my XOXO L-O-V…”

“K!!!” they said again.

“Hey go check see if the boys are ready yet.  I wanna be out of here for breakfast by 7:25,” the older girl said while picking up the curling iron.

“Ok!!!” Tara says as she runs out into the halls. “YAH EXO GET HERE NOW MY TUMMY IS HUNGRY AND I WANNA EAT!!!!!!!!!!”

“Why are you yelling?” Grandpa Suho asks while he comes out of nowhere.

“AHHHHH GRANDPAWOLFPOPSOUTOFNOWHERE UNNIE SAVE ME!!!!” the younger girl runs back into the dorm and jumps onto to her older friend. “Save me Unnie!!!”

Now, Tara doesn’t realize that her older friend was holding onto a curling iron, so unnie inconveniently drops the curling iron onto her foot, that just has a sock on it and is on the maximum heat setting.

“OWWWUUUUUUUU!!!!” Rachel growled at the heat that stung her foot.  She quickly shoved it away while holding onto her younger friend.  “What happened?  What do you mean Grandpa wolf coming out of nowhere?”

“Grandpa wolf scareded me unnie!! He scareded me wahhhhh!!!!” Tara cried.

Rachel put Tara down and went to go inspect “scary” Grandpa wolf herself.  She went outside to find Suho standing there confused in all of his entirety clad in a white shirt with thin black horizontal stripes, a dark blue cardigan with the sleeves pushed up, black skinny jeans, and white sneakers.  Even without makeup on, he looked like the Prince he was.  “Did I scare Tara?” he asked apologetically

“You didn’t scare her, you just startled her.  You just came out so suddenly and now I think I need to check the burn on my foot…” Rachel answered, bending her leg up and rubbing the spot where she got burned.

“Suho, look what you did!!” Tara says. “You made Unnie hurt herself!!”

“Tara, you got scared and jumped on top of Unnie…” Rachel corrected.

“Yeah, but if gramps didn’t scare me it wouldn’t have happened,” she says.

“What’s going on here?” a voice thats coated with misfortune asks.

“Suho made me scared and I jumped and unnie dropped a curling iron on her foot!” Tara whines.

“What happened to my Jagiya!?” Mr. Angry Bird asks with shock and worry.

“Nothing happened that you need to worry-” Rachel started.

He immediately ran over to his girlfriend and started inspecting every part of her body.  “Are you ok?!  Are you bruised?!  Did you cut yourself!?!  Do you need to go to the hospital!?” he started frantically asking questions.

“Kris, I’m fine, really!” Rachel pacified her overprotective boyfriend.  “I just need to curl the rest of my hair and do my makeup.  I’m fully functional.”

“I shall carry you to the bathroom then!” he proclaimed.

“No, you don’t need to do that-”

But her words only fell on deaf ears when Kris picked her up bridal style and walked into the girls’ dorm and set her down in front of the mirror.  “I’ll make sure you don’t strain your foot today,” he flashed that gummy smile.

Rachel deadpanned.  “I’m gonna hit you with the curling iron, you cheesy dragon.”  She picked it up from the floor and waved it at him dangerously.  “Now go assemble the rest of your kids!”

“Yes ma’am!” he saluted before walking out of the room.

“WHERE IS SHINEE AND THE REST OF EXO I WANNA SEE DEM!!!!” Tara whines sadly, missing her new friends. “Where are they Kris!!!???”  She stomps her foot.

“I’m going to get them, don’t worry,” he assured her while starting to knock on all the rest of the members’ doors.

Tara starts clapping and smiles like a creeper Chanyeol. “Hehehe~~! BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Is there a problem?” Baekhyun asks, sticking his head out immediately.

“Yeah, I need you to sing something for me.”

“What is it?”

“Ttara girl please come closer from 'Baby'!  PWEASE!!!!!!” the younger girl begs.

Baekhyun his head to the side for a moment, but complies as he clears his throat.  “Ttara girl, please come closer~” he sang in his best singing voice.

“AHHHHH~!” Tara fan girl squeals. “Oppa is so daebak!! Gamsahabnida oppa~!”

“No problem!” Baekhyun eye smiles.

Rachel pokes her head out, all dolled up in makeup and hair ready.  “Heol daebak, it’s the first time I’ve seen Baek without eyeliner.”   dropped.

Baekhyun wore black skinny jeans with green v-neck and a thin light blue sweatshirt with black and green Adidas high tops. His hair was styled to perfection, with a little bit of a messy look you couldn't go wrong.

“Oh meh god Baekhyun you look… great~” Tara complements.

“Oppa looks so gwiyeoyo~!” Rachel agreed.  “Don’t put any on today, just go to school like that!”

“Okay, will do.” Baekhyun smiles sweetly.

“So, are we going to eat?” Tara asks. “Suho? Kris? Rach? Baek? Lets sneak away before the others come.” Tara smirks evilly. “Does my smirk compare to Kai’s?

“It looks like the one on the high school funny poster, which means its a fail,” Chanyeol comes out from behind Baekhyun.

“Yah!  Park Derpyeol, be nice to Tara!” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s arm.

“Yeah, listen to Baekhyun.” Tara says. “Now come friends to the batmobile!” Tara says as she pulls Baekhyun and Chanyeol along, while her Unnie is pulling Suho and Kris along. “Every man for herself!” she says as she pushes the elevator buttons with her friends.

“Wait.” Suho starts. “What about the others?”

“What about them?” Tara asks.

“They want something too.”

“Yeah? But they aren’t ready so they aren’t coming,” she nods.

“Okay then…”

“Besides, when I’m hungry and I want to get the hell out of here at a certain time, I don’t care who I leave behind, I’m leaving without you,” Rachel pointed out, pushing them into the elevator when it came up.

“Oh, you ain’t leavin’ me behind!” Tara says.

“I’m not, I’m pushing these two to hurry up,” she shrugged and pushed the lobby button.  “Besides, I’m pretty sure your legs work so you can walk on your own, boys!”

The group ends up rushing to the nearest place to eat since someone’s stomach *cough*Tara*cough* is growling…. again.

“I wonder what the others are up to…” Suho wondered.

“Who cares?” Rachel asked with a mouth full of pancakes.  “You snooze you lose.  Now eat up before your food gets cold.”

With the Others

“BAOZI!!  DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY RED SHIRT IS???!!!” Luhan screamed from the bedroom that was now a complete mess of clothes.

“Luhan, I told you for the last time, I don’t know!” Xiumin groaned from the bathroom, where he was fixing his hair.

“I~~~ LOST MAH SHIRT~~~!!!” Luhan screamed outside the door for all the members to hear.

“I~~~ LOST MAH CAP~~~!!!” Sehun poked his head out the door in his own melody.

“Does anyone know where my bracelet is?” Chen asked as he stepped out the door.

“The black one with studs on it?” Kyungsoo asked.  “Didn’t Kris hyung borrow it a few days ago?”

“Oh, right, I should go ask for it back…” Chen started moving towards the leaders’ dorm room and knocked on the door.

“Sehun, do you know where my other black sneaker is?” Kai asked.  “I can’t find it in the dorm.”

“It’s probably in the closet somewhere,” Sehun said.  “Let me come look for it with you.”

“LAY!!  Where’s the other earring I had!?” Tao asked outside his door.

“Ummm...I don’t remember…” Lay responded.  “I thought I gave it back to you…”

“I don’t remember that!” Tao exclaimed.  “That was my favorite pair of black label earrings!!”

“Relax, I’ll find it somewhere,” Lay said.

“Lay hyung, it’s on your ear…” Kyungsoo deadpanned.

Lay’s hand flew to his ear.  “Oh, there it is.”  He took it off and gave it to Tao.

“GUYS!!  SUHO AND KRIS HYUNG ARE MISSING!!!” Chen suddenly screamed.

WHAT!!??” they all screamed.

“BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL ARE GONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Tao screamed.

“Wait…. THE GIRLS ARE GONE TOO. WERE THEY ALL KIDNAPPED?!” Chen asks frantically.

The hallway becomes full of screams and boys running around like all hell broke loose and they are trying to chase pink things and sunflowers. “WHERE IS UMMA $UHO???!!!!!” Sehun yells.

“Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Tao yells as well.

“Where is she? What happened? Are they okay? OH MEH GAWSH!!!!!” Kai frantically runs around and looks out the window and screams “ANIYAAAAAAAAAA!!”

In the midst of all the madness, Kyungsoo’s phone beeps.  “SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!”  The entire hallway becomes quiet as they all stared at the wide eyed boy.  “I got a text message from Suho hyung.”

“WHAT DID HE SAY!!??” they all asked.

Kyungsoo opened the message.  “It says, ‘Went to breakfast without you guys.  Sorry, guys you snooze you lose.’  They went to eat without us…” Kyungsoo pouted.  His phone beeped again.  “‘P.S. This is Rachel, not Suho you idiots...’”  At that, Kyungsoo deadpanned.  “Looks like we get breakfast at the cafeteria guys...The y food…”

All the boys groaned.

With the More Amazing People :P

“Haha ers!!” Tara laughs. “Yo Baekhyun give me some bacon!” she asks.

“I think we should ditch them every morning,” Kris says.

“It is more peaceful.” Suho nods.

“I’m game for it,” Chanyeol smiles.

“Let’s make a pla- Oh. My God.” Tara stops.

“What is it?” Rachel asks.

“Kyu-Kyu-Hyu-kYU-HYUN AN-AND EU-EUN-NHYU-EUNHYUK!!!!!!” Tara points in a direction as her eyes look like they are ready to pop out of her head.

Suho turns around and looks as well. “Oh yeah. Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun sunbaenim, would you like to join us?” Suho calls.

It took them a minute to find the voice, but when they saw Suho they walked over with smiles. “Yeah, sure.” Eunhyuk smiles and sits down next to Tara, who is frozen in time, and Kyuhyun next to Rachel, whose mouth is on the floor.

“Rachel you’re going to catch flies…” Suho says.

“Asdfghjklkjhgfdsa…” was all the older girl can say.  Kris closed for her before flashing Kyuhyun a warning glance.

Eunhyuk turns to the younger girl and gives off an award winning gummy smile. “Nice to meet you. I’m Eunhyuk.” He shakes the younger girl’s hand, which is limp.

“I-I kn-know-ow. I’m Tara.” She stutters with a blush. “I think you’re amazing.”

“I sense something.” Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol.

“Yeah, I think the girls have their new eye candy.” Chanyeol whispers back.

“You two gossip like ajummas,” Suho told them.

“Well, you’re an ajusshi, hyung!” Baekhyun teased.

“So do you girls have any talents?” Kyuhyun asks. “Like singing or dancing or anything?”

“Well, to be honest… Rachel and I have fun dancing to our kpop songs keke~” Tara says. “I also like soccer and I figure skate. Unnie?”  She hands off the conversation to her friend.

“Well...uhmmm...I’m not exactly the best at dancing, but I guess you can sort of call me a good singer?  I don’t know, people at my old school called me that..” she played with her fingers, not looking up for Kyuhyun to see her flushed face.

In Tara’s head she is saying ‘KYUCHEL KYUCHEL KYUCHEL KYUCHEL KYUCHEL!!!!!!!’

Rachel could feel the invisible telepathy in Tara’s head signals and shot her a look.  ‘Don’t even think about it!’ she shot a look at her roommate.

Tara just smirked... better then before too. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were easy to get along with and the girls talked to them about a lot of things. The group agreed on meeting later so that they could all learn maxstep, which the girls were excited about.

“I think we should get going now.” Suho suggests.

“Yeah okay,” they all agree.

They walked out of the restaurant and go to school, where the dreadful class are to begin.  Both girls stuck their hands in their pockets only to find two pieces of paper with numbers on them.  After looking at each other, they squeal their heads off.

“U-unnie!!! It’s It’s AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tara screams as she unsurprisingly runs into the doors, again. But this time she slipped and well continued back before she hit the lockers with her head. “Owwwie,” she groans in pain.

“Dongsaeng what am I going to do with you?” Rachel asks.

“TAKE CARE OF ME!!!” Tara whines.

“Sometimes I want to slam my head against one of these lockers…” Rachel mutters and rolls her eyes at her roommate’s behavior.  Nonetheless, she rubs her dongsaeng’s head and makes sure she’s ok.

“Ok, we’ll see you guys later!” Suho smiles at the girls.

Kris has a stone cold expression on his face, but pulls his girlfriend in for a tight hug.  “Take care, I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Oh...kay? Bye Kris,” she hugs back, confused at his behavior.

The girls scurry off to their class and sit all giggly and wait for lunch.

At Lunch

“Hey hey hey~” Tara walks up and sits down in between Baekhyun and Chen. “Ayo what up Kreese. Wanna get me some Kreeses Puffs? I’m hungry.” growl

“Kreesus Puffs, Kreesus Puffs, Angry Bird Chicken flavor~~” Rachel joined in the madness.

“So, how was your breakfast this morning?” Chen asks, a little coldly.

“Well, Duckie… IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!” Tara slaps his back playfully.

“Poor Kai was freaking out this morning.” Xiumin laughs.

“Hyung!!” Kai whines, obviously not knowing how cute it is.

“Sooo Kai-ute!!” Tara squirms.

“Heol daebak, jinjja gwiyeoyo~” Rachel gushed with giggles and fangirl feels.  “Well anyway, breakfast was also amazing because we met-”

“LEE HYUK JAE AND CHO KYUHYUN WERE AT THE SAME RESTAURANT AS US THIS MORNING WE WERE GONNA DIE!!!” Tara cut in.

The Exo and SHINee members all sweat drop.

“I’m guessing you like them?” Kris asks bitterly.

“Damn right we do!” Tara and Rachel raised their voices a little.

“Hello, all of the guys in Maxstep = my biases.” Tara says like ‘it’s the most obvious thing in the world.’

“Yeah, but Kyuhyun is an amazing singer. I remember on Immortal song when he sang with Jungmo… His rocker scream was to die for….” Rachel fans her face, completely oblivious to the sour potato next to her.  “He looks so freaking y…”

“HELLO EUNHYUK IS THE IEST MAN ALIVE I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HIM DANCE SHIRTLESS ON STAGE!!!????” Tara yelled at the top of her lungs.

Everyone in the cafeteria goes silent and stare at the girl. “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! SORRY I’M EXPRESSING MY LOVE FOR HOT GUYS THAT DANCE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON AND DANCE SHIRTLESS! YEAH AND THE ONE I’M TALKING ABOUT IS THE IEST ONE ALIVE!!!! GOT A PROBLEM?!?!”

“So I’m not y anymore~?” Kai asked cutely without knowing it.

“K-Kai! It isn’t that, it’s just that- that. You’re still y as hell too, but Eunhyuk dances shirtless and he you know- haha U-know haha- but- but I love you it’s just that hes- and you’re- It’s too hard to explain.” Tara puts her head on the table and pretends to sob.

“Kai, you just made Tara cry, how could you!?” Luhan scolded the younger boy.

“t’s not Kai’s fault, it’s just, you Maxstep guys are all so, U-know. I love all of you! But… I guess because Eunhyuk was my first ultimate bias, I said it, but all fans say that one guy is the hottest guy in the world and then it switches. Right Rach?” Tara asks.

“Yeah, exactly!  I-I mean, us girls are really fickle and in the moment of stuff, so-uhmm- yeah!  I don’t think you guys should take this seriously, I mean, Kyuhyun was also my first bias and...He holds a really special place in my heart.  Wait, no, Heechul was my first bias, so yeah, but Kyuhyun and him were part of my first bias group so they’re special.  It’s not that we don’t love you guys as much, it’s just that they’re special in that way, okay?” Rachel explained.

“Kai oppa~!!!” Tara ran to Kai and hugged him. “Sorry about that!!!” She apologizes sincerely.

“I-it’s Okay.” Kai says with a blush and a big grin.

“AWWWW GWIYEOYO~~~” Rachel gushes, taking a picture with her phone and stuffing it back in her pocket quickly.

“I’m too lazy to walk all the way back over there so I will just do this,” Tara says as she sits on the ocean’s lap. “I’m not too heavy am I?” she asks.

“Aniyo,” Kai wraps his arms around the girls waist and hugs her close.

“That has got to be one of the most adorable things I have ever seen in my life,” Tao says as he takes a picture of the two.

“You know, I think Kris hyung is jealous~~” Baekhyun teased.

“I’m not jealous…” Kris mumbled, poking his fork into his lunch angrily.

“Kris hyung is jealous~~!” Chanyeol joins in.

“I’m not jealous!” Kris snapped at them, pounding his fist on the table, making everyone jump.

“AHH!” Tara yelped and grabbed onto Kai’s arms, a little frightened.

“I ship KaiRa!!” Chen called out.

“I SECOND THAT!!” Baekhyun raised his hand.

“Mee too~”Xiumin agrees.

“I think they look Kai-ute” Taemin laughed.

“Ne, majayo~” Rachel agreed.

“Kris are you okay?” Suho asks.

“Just peachy…” he deadpanned, chewing viscously.

“I think I’m just gonna go…” Tara says before she zooms like a race car away.

“Hey, you scared her!!” Minho says, a little upset..

“You know, Kris. Just because she has other biases and crushes doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you, it also doesn’t give you the right to throw hissy fits and get all upset. Everyone here are people and obviously you aren’t respecting it.” Key joins.

“I’m completely fine with it, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he mumbled.

“Just relax, ok?  You being a sissy isn’t your style,” Chen joked to lighten the atmosphere.

“Just like chicken,” Sehun jokes.

“But then chicken became his style...so that metaphor doesn’t work…” Chanyeol said.

“Aw come on, can I sound smart for once?!” Sehun pouted cutely.

“Anyone else worried about the little baby that just ran out of here?” Kai asks.

“Actually, yes. Maybe she ran into something.” Onew asks.

“I’ve got the pen to mark it!” Taemin pulls the marker out of his pocket.

“Maybe, I should go look for her.” Kai suggests.

“I think so too,” Rachel nodded.  “Go ahead.”

Kai’s P.O.V.

To be totally honest with you, I’m worried. I know that when Kris gets upset, he gets upset. But I don’t really think that he needed to yell. Causing a scene like that will only cause drama. But I think he flew off the handle too. I mean what guy in his right state of mind would go all ape like that in school? SCHOOL?! But anyway, I’m more focused on finding the girl who was sitting on my lap. She seemed like she was truly frightened. And I felt like I wanted to protect her. She seems so fragile, obviously she is stronger than she portrays, but I guess a person can really only take so much.

I started wandering the hallways, trying to find the girl. My first thought was the bathroom, but she didn’t run in that direction, so she couldn’t be there. So, I went up to the lockers, nope. Not there. I continue to search for the girl and I become more worried as the minutes pass by and there is no sign of her.

‘Where to look...’

I looked out the window… There. That’s her.

I ran outside and see her sitting on the steps.  Her knees are being held up by her arm. There isn’t a sign of tears. Maybe she had a bad memory? But I doubt it.

“Tara!” I call as I walk towards the girl.

She turns around to look at me, but her eyes are sad. She isn’t crying though, is that good?

“Are you okay?” I sit next to her.

“Yeah. I’m okay. Just a little uneasy about Kris hehe~” she laughs.

“Were you that scared?” I ask her.

“A little. I don’t like tension. I got upset because he didn’t try to understand her. Being a kpop fan is more complicated than anyone thinks. It’s not like there is one person that you’re allowed to like, so I don’t see why he was jealous. He should be understanding, right?”  She looks up at me with her big eyes.

“Yeah, you’re right. But, I think we should go back?” I suggest. “Lunch is almost over and we have classes to go to.”

I watch her nod and stand up. I stand up as well.

“Kai?” she asks.

“What is it?” I reply.

“Thank you,” she says as she wraps her small arms around me.

“Wow, you are shorter than I thought. Are you sure you aren’t the dwarf?” I joke.

I get punched on the arm. “I deserved that. Now let’s go.”  I pull the girl along with me back to the lunch room.

End of P.O.V.

Tara and Kai make their way back to the lunchroom where the rest sat waiting.

“TARA!!” Rachel screamed as she got up and went to hug her roommate.  “Are you ok?”

“Ne, I’m as peachy as a Unicorn!” Tara jumps while her fingers make a triangle at the top of her head.

“UNICORNS ARE REAL!” Lay suddenly blinked and said.  He looked around at the faces staring curiously at him.  “What?  Was I out again?”

They all nodded.  “Let’s get to class guys, don’t wanna be late now,” Suho said.

Everyone said their goodbyes as the girls went off to their ways and the boys went to theirs.

“So, how was your alone time with Kai?” Rachel asked.

“It was… comforting.” Tara nods with a cute smile. “I hugged him again. What did I miss?”

“Nothing really, just the guys scolding Kris for scaring you off,” she shrugged.  “You should’ve seen DivaBaek and DivaKey double teaming on him!  It was hilarious!”

“I can imagine. Good thing we have divas.” Tara nods.

“True dat, to scare away any unwanted boys,” Rachel laughed.

“They should be my bodyguards then!”

“Yup!” they finished and headed off to their next class.

After School

The two girls were so excited for school to end today since they had a dance practice with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk after school.  The girls stopped by their dorm first to change into some practice clothes.

“I’m so excited to be practicing with them!” Rachel squealed as she threw her bookbag on the bed.  She went to her closet and opened it up.  “What to wear…”

“Ahhh! I get to practice with my ultimate bias! It’s a dream come true I can’t believe that this is actually happening, I have to look good, should I look good, what will I wear, what color to wear, OH THIS IS SO COMPLICATEDEDEDED!!!!!” Tara said to herself all in one breath as she searched through her clothes for the best outfit.

“Tara, get ahold of yourself!” the older girl shook her friend.  “You’ll think of something, just pick something and think what goes good with that piece, okay?”

“I HAVE to wear blue, Eunhyuk likes blues…. But, what shade ‘tis the question!” She said like she was in Romeo and Juliet

“Just pick your favorite blue shirt, and some sweats,” Rachel shrugged.

“Hmmmmm, I was thinking leggings. But Lemme see whats I got!” Tara said as she searched through her clothes.

After maybe 5 minutes of searching Tara found black spandex that would look under white short shorts. She picked a black tank-top that would sit under a loose Duke blue crop top with a racerback style. She put on her black and white Adidas high tops that have blue laces. She quickly threw her hair into a high neat ponytail and fishtail braided it. She grabbed an oversized, zip-up sweatshirt and put that on. She zipped it about half way.

Rachel went back to her own closet to choose what she wanted to wear.  She ended up with black harem pants with zippers on the thighs and an oversized black hoodie  She put on a white camisole underneath.  She took a black Yankees snapback with a green lid and placed it on her head.  She then slipped on a pair of blue Vans high tops and pulled up her hood over the cap.  She carried a hair tie just in case she needed it for later.

“You ready yet Tara?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am!” Tara saluted.

“Then leggo~” the other girl said, grabbing her phone and the dorm key.

The girls went out the door to the elevator and got on before stopping at the lobby and went out of the building.

“Wait, were they going to meet us here or where?” Rachel stopped.  Tara just shrugged.

“We’re here!” they heard calling behind them.

The girls turned around and saw the boys coming out of the building. Tara squealed and jumped while clinging to her Unnie's arm.  "Look it's them oh meh gash it's them!!!!" Tara points at 6 boys coming their way.

“Calm down Tara, calm down,” the unnie tried to relax her dongsaeng, but she was having trouble since she was kind of going nuts too.

"Ahhhh!" The younger girl just couldn't contain herself (scratch that, she couldn’t contain her feels) and she jumped into the arms of one of the maxstep boys, although she couldn't tell which one because she just chose randomly.

"Uh who is this?" a new yet familiar voice asked.

"You have officially met Tara, Henry" Taemin chuckles.

“Hey Henry,” Rachel waved at him.  “I’m sorry about my friend here…”  She scratched her head slightly.

"I suppose it's ok, I was just surprised to get jumped on by a random girl."

"It's called getting glomped." Tara said as she stepped away from the guy, who towered over her.

“You get used to it, she’s not always like this,” Kai said.

"Yeah. Remember the bee incident. She started getting hyped up. And in elevators she presses buttons repeatedly, AND she screams loudly in public. Jongin, she sat on you because she was too lazy to walk back to her chair." Taemin said while he looked at his friend with a 'you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me' look.

“...Be quiet hyung, I'm trying to make the situation better,” Kai pouted.

"Well, she is quite the Kyuhyun if you ask me." Taemin says. "Only girl I know who throws water balloons at people."

“Okay, enough degrading my dongsaeng, let’s go already,” Rachel started pushing everyone out.

"YEAH YOU HEARD THE WOMAN DON'T MAKE ME PULL YOUR EARS!!!!" Tara jumped with the 'I'm a star' jump.

The boys stared at her like an anime character with a sweat drop coming down from the sides of their heads.

"In the words of myself I say.... Come friends to the bat mobile!" Tara starts walking in a random direction.

"Hey Tara." Kai says.

"Yeah?" She turns.

"The studio is that way." Kai pointed and Tara turns around and starts to walk in the other direction.

"This girl,” Taemin facepalmed.

“Let’s go,” Rachel pulled him by the ear after Tara like a mother pulling her child to the doctor.

“Owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwwwwwww!!!” Taemin yelled.  “Don’t be like Tara~~ I thought I was safe!!”  He shook his fist in defeat.

“BWAHAHAHA UNNIE you are learning well!" Tara smirked.

“Noona~~!” Taemin tried to do aegyo.

“DID THIS KID JUST CALL ME THE N-WORD!!??” Rachel pulled harder at his ear.  “Don’t even THINK of calling me that again, understand me??!!  Or else you’re waking up without eyebrows tomorrow morning!!”

“YES I’M SORRY NOO-I MEAN RACHEL-NIM!!” Taemin yelled in pain.

"You go unnie give him a left and a right and a-" Tara got cut off by a voice that hasn't spoken yet.

"Tara this isn't a fight." Luhan whispered in her ear.

"AHHHH HE SCAREDED ME UNNIE HE SCAREDED ME!" The younger girl once again jumped into her order friend's arms, thankfully no curling iron this time.

“Dongsaeng, it’s just LuHan…” she sweatdropped.  “He’s just a deer…”

"But he’s a scary deer!! He just scaredededed meee~~!!” Tara whined.  “Can we go dance now?" The girl asks innocently.

“It’s about time!!” Kai threw his hands in the air.  “Let’s just go already!”

“Yeah, hurry!” Taemin said, sadly still being dragged by the tiny unnie.

"As my friend here once said 'let me take a ride, shift it into drive!'" Tara sang.

“Aigoo,” Rachel facepalmed.  “I only have two hands, I can’t drag all of you by the ears!”

"I CAN HELP!" Tara said while pulling Luhan and Kai's ears

"Now I know how Kris and and Suho feel." Kai muttered.

"What was that?" Tara pinched his ear with her nail.

"Nothing!" Kai whined helplessly.

"That's what I thought." Tara smirked.

"Yep she will so get along with Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk said.

The older girl looked down and silently fangirled inside her head for a moment.  Tara looked at her and smirked.  Kyuchel Kyuchel Kyuchel~

The group finally began their walk and settled down at the dance studio and Tara seemed to calm down, thankfully. She let go of the poor boys' ears and kept quiet as she took in the scene.

The older girl stepped inside the studio next to her and stuck her hands in her pockets.  “I’ve always wanted to be in here,” she commented.  “Then I did when I was 11 and a whole lot of girls were in the same class as me and were older than me.  They were kind of bullies I guess.  I didn’t have any real friends, and I was lonely, so I quit dancing.  So you can say I have a terrible experience in dancing.”  She turned to her twin and saw that she had a blank face.  “Tara?”  She snapped her fingers in front of her face.

“I swear the yellow butterfly didn't eat the dinosaur!” Tara screamed and looked at the other girl.  “Did you say something?”

Rachel deadpanned.  “You had a Lay Moment.”

"Oh! Dang is it cold in here or is it just me?" Tara hugged herself. "What do you think RaeRae?”

“That’s the reason I wore a hoodie,” the wise unnie responded simply.  “It’s so cold because when the  dancers start really working up body heat, it doesn’t become as cold.”

"Well I'm wearing a hoodie too. Oh man do I have stretch in the cold?" Tara asks. "Maybe I should skip it."

“No, because if you pull your leg in the middle of practice, Kai ain’t carrying you back,” Rachel scolded.

“Fine, fine. But are we all going to stretch together?” The younger girl asks with a tilted head like a dog watching TV.

“Yup,” Eunhyuk said.  “Front and center!”  He of course took the front to lead.

Everyone lined up, evenly spaced apart with enough room to stretch.

“Can we listen to music while we stretch?” Tara asks. “I like to stretch to music.” She jumps. “What about you guys?”

“I’m game for it.” Taemin says.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk walked over to the black stereo and pressed play.

Instantly a familiar song started to play. It was Maxstep. The girls smiled excitedly and waited for the ‘leader’ of the stretches to start to, well, lead the way.  *cough*Tara couldn’t stop staring at him*cough*

“Ok, so simple stretches.” Eunhyuk said and lifted his arms above his head, his shirt slid up and Tara silently squealed at the sight of his abs.  Her unnie had to glare at her to control herself, but she just couldn’t help it.

They all counted to 15, which made a certain figure skater happy. They reached to the ground and some of them started to dance a little while stretching because they loved the music that was playing. When they sat on the ground to stretch out their legs some of them groaned at the stretching feeling. They didn’t particularly like the v-sit and reach, but the girls had no problem with it. Their heads touched their knees with ease.

“Why are you groaning this is easy stuff!” Rachel looked at the guys with a little disappointment.

“Sissys,” Tara shook her head at them.

When they were done stretching Eunhyuk made the mistake of asking “If you have any other stretches would you like to do them?”

Tara, being the flexible skater she is, said yes. She started doing splits and arched her back so that her head touched her leg.

The boys just stared slack-jawed.  “Close your mouth, you’ll catch flies,” Rachel muttered and closed Taemin’s mouth since he was the closest to her.

Tara switched again and did the same and also did a few more splits. She stretched her back by doing a back-bend and crawling so that her head was under her legs. “Look guys, I have a house.” She joked. “Should I do the scorpion as well?” She asked her unnie. “Or is that too much.”

“I think we should just start the dance now,” she responded before looking to their 6 dance teachers.  “Just start teaching us and we’ll follow.”

Tara pushed herself off the ground, trying not to look like a snake. “I’m ready. Teach me teach me teach me!!” She jumped.

Eunhyuk and Kai took to the front and started at the beginning of the song.  They went slowly with the first section before reviewing it at normal speed.

“Whaaa?” Tara asks still confused. “Dancing is like science… I understand none of it.”

“Here let me show you,” Taemin stood next to her.  “Copy me.”

“Ahhh K.” She said trying to watch the older guy dance slowly. “Sometimes I think Yesung’s Octopus dance would be a better dance for every song.”

At the sound of that, the older girl started laughing too hard that she fell back onto her and onto her back.  That was before she proceeded to roll on the floor like a buffalo.  “YESUNG...DANCING...OCTOPUS…”  She couldn’t breath from the lack of oxygen in her lungs from laughing too hard.

Tara earned a glare from the two new guys in group and she smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck. “I can’t help it. But, ok I will stop.” She looks at the ground.

“You might want to get her to stop laughing and rolling before she rolls into a wall,” LuHan suggested.

“UNNIE LOOK KYUHYUN IS WATCHING!” The younger girl said in an attempt to get the older girl to stop laughing.

“WHAT????!!!” Rachel suddenly had enough air to scream.

“I was kidding. But we have to learn a dance now. Ok?” The younger told her unnie.

The older girl tried to get up, but her stomach was hurting too much from laughing and she had trouble moving.  So, she lazily laid on her back and stretched out her arm.  “A little help please?  I may have busted my ribs.”

“Ok.” Tara grabs her unnie’s arms and pulls her up. “What’s gonna work?”

“TEAMWORK~~~~” The girls chimed.

“Ok, you ready to start again?  Should we go slower?” Kai asked.

“That would be nice.” Tara said with little nods. “Ooh! I have another question, and unnie I think this is a question for both of us to ask.”

The older looked at her strangely.  “Is it the cat question?” she whispered.

“No.” Tara whispered back. “If we can skip whats her face’s part.”

“Oh yeah, CAN WE SKIP THE ’S PART??” the older screamed.

“Who is the exactly?” Henry asked.

“Uhhh...Tara you wanna continue,” Rachel suddenly got scared and jabbed the other girl in the ribs.

“I don’t know her name. What’s her face’s name is in the song. The girl who raps from SNSD. Whatever her name is. Can we skip it?” Tara asked, not showing the fear that’s inside of her right now.

“Why would you want to do that?” Henry asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Because we don’t like… Or any of them for the matter.” Tara looked up at the tall guy.

“We don’t mean any offense-” the older started.

“I don’t know about you, but I don’t care!” Tara cut her off.  “We don’t like them and that’s that!”

“Well, I suggest we just skip it. I don’t feel like being pelted with water balloons when we get back to the dorm.” Taemin said with a pleading look at his hyungs.

“Sure, whatever.” Eunhyuk said and continued on with the lesson.

Tara was actually getting the hang of it along with her best friend. After a good half hour the two girls were able to dance to some of it by themselves, which made them SUPER happy.

“You guys tired?” Henry asked.

“NOPE!” the two answered back while jumping up and down energetically.

“They don’t say I have more energy then Chanyeol for no reason.” The younger girl jumped.

“Are we going to continue this dance or what?” Rachel asked impatiently.

“Yeah.” the leader said and he began to continue on with the lesson.

Pretty soon the girls, after some laughs, mess ups, Tara tripping, Rachel’s Onew condition, and goofing off…. The girls had the whole dance down, well besides the female part which, they really didn’t like.

“Unnie unnie unnie!!” Tara jumped.

“What what what?” she jumped with her and answered.

“Lets make them record us dancing to maxstep! Or lets make them dance with us and put it on my Facebook!!!” The girl jumped while hugging her unnie excitedly.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” the older asked.  Suddenly she had visions of crazy obsessed sasaeng fans knocking on her door in the middle of the night and shooting them dead.

“Unnie, it’s on my facebook. My friends are only my family members, and I doubt sasaeng fans can get onto my Facebook. Remember, my parents work for a company that has a lot to do with computers as well, sooooo, I know how to protect it. Please!!!!” She gave her friend the puppy dog eyes.

“...If it’s alright with them,” she gave in, looking at the other boys for permission.

“Yeah let’s do it!” Kai jumped like a little girl.

“Oh my gosh, if only he had my skating bag at the time.” Tara said.

“Tara, Kai isn’t a girl,” the older scolded, but she was snickering on the inside.

“Oh well lets get this show on the road.” Tara said and she placed her phone in a good place to record everyone in the dance.

Everyone got in positions as Tara pressed record. The music entered the room and everyone started to move in sync, like a Kpop group that had been practicing for years. They all danced their hearts out and had a great time. When it was over Tara grabbed her phone and decided to have a little fun.

“Hey everyone! I’m having a great time and I have a best friend named Rachel. Rachel say hi!” She pointed the camera to her friend, who widened her eyes and covered her face with her hands.

“Yah! Say hi to the camera!!!!!” Tara demanded.

The older, being very stubborn, just shook her head.

“Fine then. I am here with my other friends. Everyone say hi!” Tara told them.

“Hi everyone!!” Eunhyuk said. “My name is Hyuk-Jae and I am from South Korea it’s nice to meet you!! Tara dances well. Rachel does too but she is shy right now, just wait. They both have a lot of energy!” He smiles.

“I’m Henry!!!” Henry smiled. “I just met Tara and Rachel today and had a lot of fun dancing with them!” He exclaims.

“My name is Luhan!!” Luhan grabs the phone. “I am from China and met Tara and Rachel yesterday? Well anyway they are super awesome and really clumsy. I have never seen anyone run into so many doors.”

“Hey!!” Tara cut in.

“But I will have a great school year with them both!”

“Hai! My name is Taemin. It’s great to meet everyone!!! Tara and Rachel are super awesome girls and can be a little brutal, but I love hanging out with them. When you get them laughing they are unstoppable. It’s a great thing to have them around! This will surely be a great school year!!” Taemin smiled like the baby-faced boy he is and handed the phone to the last member of Youninque Unit.

“Hi!! My name is Jong-in but call me Kai!! I have had a great two days with these clumsy girls and even played wonderful, and by wonderful I mean scary, games of truth or dare! They are both fun to hang around and I finally have some competition with chicken eating! Oh and Tara’s Umma and Appa, is she a werewolf? Whenever she is hungry all you hear is a growl. It’s funny!!” He chuckled with his deep but adorable Kai chuckle.

Tara grabbed the phone again. “Well that’s all for now. Bai bai~ I love my family!!” She gathered all of her friends around and they all waved to the phone before she ended the recording.

“Unnie!” Tara yelled at the other girl.

“What~?” Rachel whined.

“What’s wrong with you woman??!!” the younger one yelled.

“I’m camera shy~” the older one looked down shyly and pulled her snapback lid down to cover her face.

“Oh, it’s ok. What time is it. I have coaching tonight remember?” Tara asked.

“It’s 4:26” Henry said.

“Well we have to hurry. JJ will be at the dorms in a half hour to pick us all up to go to the rink.” Tara jumps quickly.

“Alright, alright, we’re going,” the older girl puts her hands up in defeat.  “Thanks again guys for the lesson, it was fun.  And I’m sure Tara enjoyed seeing Eunhyuk’s a-OWWW!!”

Tara had innocently jabbed her unnie in the ribs.

“Hey I want to go see.” Henry said. “Can we go?”

“Of course!!”

“Well let’s go!!” Tara said as she ran out the door.

“Let’s go boys,” Rachel said, grabbing Taemin’s ear again.

“OWWWW NOT THIS AGAIN!!!” he whined like a baby.

Since they walked to the studio they all raced back to the dorms. And the leader this time wouldn’t fall behind *cough*Tara*cough*.

“How does she still have so much energy?” Henry asked her friend.

“She’s not known as the girl with more energy than Chanyeol for nothing,” she just shrugged.  “And she’s a morning person too.”

As they all made it to the dorm they raced to the elevator. When they got out Tara started to yell down the hall. “EXO HURRY UP JJ WILL BE HERE SOON IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME SKATE AND COACH!!!!!”

“Hey, I will go get Kyuhyun to come as well, we can just follow you guys.” Eunhyuk said as him and Henry departed and went back to the elevator.

Exo started popping their heads out of the doors just in time to see the younger girl zoom to her dorm room, while Luhan, Taemin and Kai sprinted behind. Rachel just kind of walked, not in a hurry. She decided just to wear what she is wearing, since the rink is heated.  She was also too lost in her mind about the fact that Kyuhyun was coming with them and she was silently fangirling.

“UNNIE!!!” she heard Tara scream out of nowhere.

“TARA???” she barely had time to react until the younger girl suddenly ran into her like a train and sent her to the ground.

“Are you ready?” Tara asked.

Tara was speedy like lightening. She had quickly changed into black leggings, a long sleeved purple shirt, with a purple sweatshirt under it and was wearing her junior coach jacket on. Her hair was out of the braid and just fell down to her waist. Her skating bag was seated next to her as well.

“EXO LETS GO!” She yelled to the slow moving boys.

“Tara?” the girl that was still on the floor asked.

The younger girl looked down.  “Oh right, sowwy unnie~” she helped her unnie up again

The boys started to come down the hall and they all went quickly to the elevator. Tara pushed the button repeatedly again and started to jump up and down like the excited girl she is. They saw that the Super Junior members, the 3, were already outside of the building.

“I wanna ride with Super Junior.” Tao jumped at the opportunity.

“Ok, Tao. You can go. Anyone else want to go along with them?” Suho asked.

“MEMEMEMEMEME!!!” Tara jumped high in the air.  “AND RACHEL UNNIE’S COMING TOO!!!”

The older girl’s eyes widened and she started blushing at the thought of being in the same car as SuJu..

“Ok, children let’s go.” Eunhyuk said.

Julie pulled up and took the boys with her. Rachel and Tara got into the Super Junior car along with Tao and they all started chatting. The girls were very pleased that they got to sit next to their Super Junior biases, since there was a driver to take them to the rink.  They also got to sing their favorite songs by the members. They played ‘Sorry Sorry’ and they all began dancing in their seats and belting out notes, not caring if they were wrong.

“This has to be one of the best days ever!!” Tara squealed. “I got to learn Maxstep, I got to meet my ultimate bias, dance with my ultimate bias, and now my ultimate bias is going to watch me skate and coach!!”

“Glad you liked it!” Eunhyuk smiled his famous gummy smile.

“AHH! I love your smile!” Tara blushed, and resisted the urge to hug the guy.

“Thanks.”

“Gahhh!! Oh and sorry for the starring when we were stretching… I love your abs.” Tara said not being able to contain the raging fangirl within herself.

Eunhyuk laughed at her cute fangirling self.  “Uhm, thanks, I guess?”

“You are seriously like my first bias. I’m not lying. I like.. can’t contain myself, which is unusual for me, but oh mah gash you’re just so awesome.” Tara started shaking in her seat.

“Tara I think you need to calm down.” Rachel laughed.

“I can’t help it though! I’m sorry for my energy level.” She apologized to her bias.

“It’s fine. When we first started as a group, we all had so much energy, we still do and our fans keep us alive, so it’s good to see a fan with such energy. One that we can actually talk to as well.” He told her.

“Rachel how are you not screaming over Kyuhyun?” Tara asks innocently.

The older girl just kept her head down and blushed.  “Well-You see- I just- Uhm...I have no comment for that,” she stuttered.  “Self control I guess?”

“So I’m not scream worthy?” the maknae smirked.

“NO!!” she yelled a little too loudly.  “I mean, it’s not that, it’s just I can control myself around uhm stars and stuff like that and I’m just a little awkward you know, ok, yeah…” she played with her fingers.

“And yet, you couldn’t contain yourself when Chen upset me and you cursed him out.” Tara gave her the look.

“Hey, that’s different, okay?  When someone messes with my dongsaeng, if I have to slit some throats, I will,” she defended.

“Ok, well we are here!” The driver said.

Author’s note:

Hai everyone! I hope you guys like this chapter, It is very long I agree and it took a lot of typing (Enough to make my fingers hurt and freeze from so much movement)

Yeaahhhhh sooo umm high school isn’t fun guys. No its not….except when you’re at kpop high of course XDD  Sorry if we offended everyone about SNSD in this chapter.  BUT we did warn you before so its not our problem

Until next time! Keep calm and Roll like a buffalo!!

Keep calm and SuJu, EXO, SHINee fangirl on~ Stay tuned for more dramaaaaa

~Tara

~Rachel Anyeong~~