Chapter 3: SUPER JUNIOR?! LETS PAY A SURPRISE VISIT!

Kpop High

Author's POV

After school was out, the EXO and SHINee members agreed to let the girls meet their well known and loved sunbaes, Super Junior.  They started talking about their favorite videos and songs.

"KYUHYUN ON IMMORTAL SONG KILLED ME!!" Rachel screamed.  "I CANNOT TAKE THAT MAN WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE A ROCKER AND THAT VOICE, I JUST-NO!!"

"AND EUNHYUK DANCING LIKE MJ OH THE CROTCH GRABS AND PELVIC GETS ME ING HOT-" Tara was cut off.

"Can you not swear?" Suho asked. "It's not good for young girls."

The two girls looked at each other and laughed. Super Junior was on the 3rd floor and they had to get the biggest dorm there was. Suho had mentioned to watch their words because Siwon as many people know is a strong Christian, but the girls didn't care. They are American and as much as they love their kpop idols, cursing was freedom of speech to them.

"Guess what!"  Tara whispered.

"What?" Rachel whispered back.

"If anyone is sleeping I brought ice cold water balloons" she grinned mischievously.

"Hehehe~ I got the duct tape," Rachel smiled devilishly back.

Tara pointed to her homemade Luhan and Kai chibi backpack. "Put it in there.  Check out the balloons.  If we're lucky we can splash Kyuhyun's laptop."

"Since when do you keep water balloons in your backpack?" Rachel asked.  "And I don't think that's a good idea, I don't feel like having the Evil Maknae Kyuhyun wrath unleashed on us."

"That's why you have the evil maknae Tae!" Tara exclaimed.

"I like your style Tara," Sehun complimented.

"Why thank you," she said.

"I want to rub it in Sungmin's face that I got a girlfriend before him," Kris joked before he wrapped his arm around Rachel's shoulders.

"I just want to rub Tara in their faces!  Because she put up with me sitting on her lap and pulled Suho and Kris by the ears!!" Kai smiled his huge bright happy smile.

"Oh yes and that they have Onew condition too!" Onew puffed out his chest proudly.

"That's not something to be proud of, that's just something to get you kicked in the Jewels by me," Rachel blinked.

"I think we should mention that Chen looks like a duck and Kris looks like an angry bird!  Oh and Tara fainted when I first spoke to her," LuHan beamed.

"Can we go now?" Tara jumped.

"Yeah, I didn't bring my good duct tape for nothing people!" Rachel agreed.

"Or my homemade LuHan and Kai chibi bag!" Tara said.

"We're gonna be there in a second, relax!" Suho said.

"Pushy leader," Rachel joked.

"More like Grandpa who tried to be y during a performance but looked funny enough to make Sehun laugh his off on stage!!!!" Tara said in one breath.

Rachel laughed at the remark, almost falling to the floor if it wasn't for Kris holding her.  "I saw that!  I was like 'Suho DAFUQ YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? Stripping involves more skin, not long sleeves!'  He's trying to be Kai!"

"I can be y like Kai!" Kris pouted.

"Honey, you had the chance on Shin Shin Tapa...but you failed.  Baozi beat you!!  Dayum that boy could be a freaking stripper!" Rachel hooted.

"I've gotten better since then, maybe I'll show you sometime," Kris whispered in her ear, making her blush and push him away.

"KAI IS A Y BEAST NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO HIS INESS!" Tara kinda yelled.  "I just had to say it.  Sorry Suho, but Kai even has shirtless photos... SHIRTLESS!  And his amazing tan skin and his abs, and his gorgeous shoulders..." she went on and on even though Kai was only 5 feet away.

"Suho had a shirtless photo...and Lay..." Rachel started going into a daze.  "Oh good god, I can't do this!  Kris you should have gone shirtless!!"

"Am I the only one that's bothered by Tara not shutting up?!" Suho asked.

Everyone looked at the younger girl. "Oh! And his dark hair that his skin compliments, and then you could his- what?" She asked looking at everyone who looking at her looking at them.

"Tara, Kai is right there, we don't need a play by play of his entire body," Chen said.

Tara looked at Kai and blushed madly. "Sorry Kai." She hummed while stuffing her head into the backpack. "It's rather cold in here... Sorry to you too Chen."

"It's ok," Chen nodded.

"Are we gonna get there soon?" Rachel asked.

"Why do you wanna see them so badly?  I'm getting jealous," Kris pouted.

"Honey, SuJu was my first Kpop band!" she answered.  "They have a special place in my heart."

"Mine was boyfriend" Tara added.

"It seems like all of the SM artists come here," Rachel said.  "I don't think there are any other company idols around."

"Darn I would have loved to meet B.A.P!" Tara exclaimed.

"You both are adorable.  But let's go in now." Suho said while knocking on the door.

"Nuguyeyo?  Who is it?" a voice from behind the door answered.

"Sunbaenim, it's us," Suho said.

The door opened and everyone saw Kangin standing in the doorway.  "Guys, the EXO hoobaes are here!" he yelled to the rest of the SuJu members.

"HOLY KRISUS RAERAE LOOK!!" Tara pointed.

"Mwo?" the other girl asked.

"It's-it's holy Hotori Tadase!" Tara exclaimed.  Rachel gave her a weird look.  "He's an anime character from Shugo Chara" Tara informed her.  She nodded in understanding.

"Are you guy gonna stand out here all day?  Come in, I don't bite," Kangin laughed.

"Then you must nibble?" Tara said.  Rachel giggled a little.

"You heard the man lets go!" Suho laughed leading everyone into the dorm..

"Where's Sungmin sunbaenim?!" Kris looked around the dorm.

"Here!" Sungmin answered while he was in the kitchen with Ryeowook.

"Come on Jagiya!" Kris scooped up his girlfriend in his arms.

She yelped.  "You need to stop doing that!"

"Why am I always left alone!?" Tara screamed.

She took a water balloon out of her backpack and threw it at Kris' back. It hit him and Tara, SHINee and EXO laughed. "ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE MY BEST FRIEND AWAY CUZ YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!! No pun intended"

"It's alright," Rachel laughed.  "I'll get used to it eventually."

"SUNBAENIM!!" Kris yelled as he walked into the kitchen.  "YEOJACHINGU ISSEOYO~~"

The older man paused to look at him smiling proudly.  "Are you sure she's your girlfriend and not your wife?"

The girl laughed.  "No, I'm his girlfriend.  Can you put me down now?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME DELANEY KAI'S BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 28!!!!" Tara screamed at her phone.

Exo and SHINee laughed once more at her. "Tara I think you should be a little more calm," Onew laughed.

Tara gave him a fiery glare and told, "If you keep that up I will take away your chicken!"

"Ok I'm sorry." He said putting his hands up.

"Who are these people?" Donghae asked walking out of nowhere.

"This is Tara," Suho said "And that one in the kitchen is Rachel"

"Nice to meet all of you~" Rachel waved as Kris set her down.  "Big fans, big fans."

"Donghae, you’re smart right?" Tara asked.

"Are you serious?" Key asked.

"Yeah why?" she asked clueless.

"Nothing just ask him," Key waved on.

"Uhh huhu?" Donghae said nervously.

"Why do cats always look like they're smiling?" the young one asked.

"I don't know!" he told her.

“It was just a question geez,” She put her hands up like she was surrendering.

"Hey guys, where's the rest of the boys?" Rachel asked.

“Well, I know that Eunhyuk went the dance studio on campus to practice, umm I think that Siwon is working out and I don’t know about the rest,” Kangin explained while sitting down on the couch.

“Is Zhou Mi here!?” Tara jumped.

"Oh and Henry?!" Rachel joined her.

“I think he went with Eunhyuk” Kangin said.

“Hey does anyone here watch Pewdiepie?” Tara asked randomly.

“Nobody here has heard of him as far as I know...” Kangin shrugged.

“Hey! There is a soccer field with bleachers, why don’t we all go there and play truth or dare?!” Tara jumped. “Chanyeol! Would you play?”

“I would! Kris, Rachel? Would you play too?” He asked with his deep voice.

"Sports isn't my thing..." Rachel said softly.

“I said go there to play truth or dare!” Tara exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"Sorry I spaced out for a second," Rachel apologized.  "All I heard was soccer field and I went out."

“Iz otay!” Tara replied. “Oh yeah and after I will buy everyone ice cream if they want!”

"No you don't have to, the hyungs will!!" Tao exclaimed.

"Say what now?" Kris, Xiumin, and Suho yelled.

“Awww!! Tao you’re such a sweetheart!!” Tara said hugging him.

"So are we going or what?" LuHan said.

“Yep!” Tara yelled. “Oh and don’t make me pull you by the ears,” she added.

“It hurts a lot,” Suho and Kris pouted.

"Tara, the only person that can pull on Kris' ear is me," Rachel said.

"Yeah!" Kris nodded.

"But if you want me to, I will," she smiled.

"HEY!" Kris yelled.

"I'm sorry honey, but it's true," she shrugged.  "Let's go!"

They all ran out of the of the dorm and raced to the soccer field.... well most of them. Tara was only jogging right behind Taemin, Suho, Kai, and the some of the guys from Super Junior, but started sprinting and began leading the pack. “In your face!” She yelled running even faster.

“How is it this girl can run so fast?” Chanyeol asked himself.

All of a sudden Baekhyun let out a scream when an icy cold water balloon hit his stomach. A few more started hitting random people and Tara just was laughing like a maniac.

"Tara you're so mean!!" Baekhyun screamed.

"SHE'S LEARNED FROM ME~~~!!!" Chen sang loudly.

“And Kyuhyun and Sehun and my brother and I watch Jrockers and Visual keis play pranks on each other!!!!”  She threw a water balloon at Chen’s face and laughed.

“That stuff is cold!!!!” Chen screamed.

“Well I put ice cubes in them and let them melt! OF COURSE THEY’RE COLD!!!!!!” She screamed back at him.

"That's what Tara will be known for now," Sehun said, shaking his head.

"Just like I'm the Happy Virus~" Chanyeol danced around.

“What the ice cube queen?” she asked before she started doing a bunch of cartwheels and a flips.

"Yeah, pretty much," Sehun nodded.

“Grrrr...”  She threw a few water balloons at Sehun. His face, his stomach and his right knee.  “I am the bunny!  OK?!  That’s what everyone called me!” She yelled back.

"Clear as day ma'am," Kai saluted.

"Pushy a little," Baekhyun muttered.

“Did you really salute me?” she asked Kai.

"Yes," he said feebly.

“Awwws! I’d hug you but I don’t feel like slowing down or stopping,” she shrugged.

"Then I'll make you slow down," Kai smirked.  He started sprinting up to her and started tickling her.

“Ahahahaha!” Tara started to laugh and slow down. “St-stop i-it! K-Kai!!”  Then she started trying to get him to stop by running away... but that failed since he was able to keep up.

"I'm not gonna stop until you hug me," he said.

“Arg! Fine you ocean!” She stopping and jumping onto him.

Kai caught her and started running. “Was that so hard?”

“No, but how do I know I can trust you?” she said skeptically.

“Really? That all came from him saluting her?” Ryeowook questioned.

“That lucky guy!” Chanyeol laughed his happy virus laugh.

They finally made it to the soccer field and sat on the bleachers. “Okay! Since it’s Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kangin, and the rest of your’s first time playing with us you guys start” Suho smiled.

"I'll start!" Kangin said.  "Let's see...Chanyeol truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He said proudly.

"I dare you to have LuHan hit a soccer ball at your face," Kangin stated.

"Ok. Where do I get a soccer ball?" He asked.

"I have one in my bag!" LuHan stated before getting it out and setting it on the soccer field.

"Ok.... I'm ready," Chanyeol said bracing himself.

"This is gonna hurt."  LuHan drew his leg back and kicked the ball with as much force as he could.  The ball went flying and landed near Chanyeol's eye.

"OOH THAT HURTS!!! I FEEL YOUR STINGING RED PAIN!" Tara shouted. "It's happened to me a few times."

"I remember this one time I got hit by a kickball in 6th grade," Rachel said.  "That hurts!  Did you get a black eye Yeollie Oppa?"

"I don't know.," he said holding his face.

"Here have a balloon," Tara said handing him the icy balloon.

"Thanks," he hissed as he held it to his face. "Tara truth or dare?"

"Dare," she nodded.

"Go kick that damn ball at Luhan's you know!" He yelled.

"Uhhh...." she stared blankly at him.  "Rachel record this!" she hands the other girl her phone.

"Uhm...ok then," she took it from her and turned it on.  "Tara, don't hurt him too much."

"I'm a goalie... No promises.  Luhan I'm sorry," she gave him a look that said ‘I wouldn't do this if I had a choice'.

"I hate you Chanyeol," Luhan glared.

Tara placed the ball a few yards away from Luhan. She took a few steps back. She kicked the ball with her laces and it flew really fast and feel of force hitting her target. Luhan dropped to ground. Tara gave him a balloon and she felt so bad for him.

"Did you get that RaeRae?" She asked.

"Yup!" Rachel put a thumbs up sign.

"Owww...that's gotta hurt," Kris groaned.

"Here let me help you walk," she offered, which he accepted.

"Chanyeol you better sleep with one eye open tonight," Luhan glared, but was still interrupted by pain.

"Oh shh." Chanyeol said.

"Okay, uhhh... Donghae truth or dare?" Tara asked.

"Dare," he nodded.

"Roll like a buffalo," she smiled.

"Seriously?" Donghae deadpanned.

"Yeah. All the way around that far goal and back," she pointed the goal on the field.

"Aww great..."  Donghae got down on the field and started rolling around on the field.  He rolled to the goal Tara pointed to and back.  He was out of breath by the time he reached all of them again.  "I'm...never...doing...that...ever..."

“Maybe you just shouldn’t get dares from Tara...” Chen said.

Donghae glared at him.  "Ok then, truth or dare Chen?"

“Um...Truth,” he said.

"Is it true that you and Xiumin like to sleep in the same bed at night together?" Donghae asked.

Chen suddenly looked flustered.  "I-Well, it's only because we're so close and we're friends like that.  You and Eunhyuk Hyung do that too!!"

Donghae's eyes flew open.  "WHO TOLD YOU THAT??!!"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!" Tara screamed covering her ears. "Don't talk about my bias like that! Now hurry up!"

"Ok ok," Chen put up his hands.  "Uhmmmm...Kris hyung truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he exclaimed.

"I dare you..." Chen thought.  "I dare you to let Rachel punch you in the face and the groin."

"I AIN'T DOING THAT YOU DUCK!!" Rachel screamed.

"Aww come on, I'm sure you don't punch that hard," Kris said.  "You're too quiet for that."

"Excuse me!?" the girl said.  She punched him in the nose and kneed him in the groin.

"OHHH," Kris groaned.  "Not the family jewels."

"You thought I couldn't punch hard, so I showed you," she muttered.  "Besides, I was a black belt, 4th degree in TaeKwonDo."

"Note to self: Never get Rachel angry..." Baekhyun muttered.

"I think you broke his nose..." Sehun said, staring at Kris' face.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE BLEEDING!!" Rachel gasped.

“Ehh you might want to bring him to hospital...” Tara said. “I bled more than that when I broke mine though.”

"It's not that bad," Kris said.  "Jagiya, do you have a tissue?"

Rachel dug through her bag and gave him a tissue.  "Lean forward, I'm sorry!"

"Yeah...definitely not making her mad..." Baekhyun shivered.

“Mn num minmunununununummumunummna!!” Tara yelled. “Pinch your nose dammit!”

"I am DAMMIT!" Kris said.

"Don't talk to my friend like that before I break your face," Rachel threatened.

"Yes honey," he muttered.

“Hazaaaaa!” Tara yelled. “Sorry..”

"I'm fine.  Lets just play the game," Kris said.

“I just realized something!” Tara said.

"What?" Tao asked.

“If you are going to ask Luhan again, it should be truth or deer,” she nodded.

"Hey!" LuHan protested.

“But you’re such a cute deer I couldn’t help it,” she pouted and looked at the ground slightly sad that she upset him a little.

LuHan softened when she looked upset.  "It's ok, I didn't want to upset you."

“No, I didn’t want to upset YOU,” she replied. “I’m sorry.”

"Its ok," LuHan smiled.

"Are you guys done being lovey dovey?" Sehun gagged.

“I was just apologizing! Grrrrrr,” she growled at him and threw a balloon at him.

"Ok let's just continue the game!" Chanyeol said.  "Kris hyung go."

"Let's see...Xiumin hyung, truth or dare?" Kris said.

"Dare," Xiumin answered.

"I dare you to do a y dance right now," Kris smirked.

Xiumin immediately blushed intensely.  “I can’t do that...”

“Aww come on hyung!  I’m sure the ladies would love it,” Chen smirked while raising his eyebrows suggestively.

“ERT!!” Rachel and Tara screamed.

“If I had a frying pan right now, I would use it...” Rachel mumbled.

“Wait! I have some money! If you do good, I will put some in your shirt or something!” Tara joked.

The two girls laughed hysterically while the baozi was blushing.  “Sorry oppa, just go ahead, we’ll be good,” Rachel said.  “Do you need some music?”

“I’LL GET IT!!” Tao said taking out his phone.

“Wait! I have ‘Take You Down’ by Chris Brown!” Tara yelled.

“Play it!” everyone said.

Tara quickly found the song and played it. She set her phone down and watched Xiumin with an almost laughing grin.  The boy looked so uncomfortable that it was funny. Tara howled to get Xiumin going.

“You can do it!” she clapped.

“GO OPPA!!” Rachel joined in.

When the boy started feeling comfortable, he started doing something really daring.  He started slowly taking off his sweater in a seductive way. The girls clapped and let out fangirl screams.

“OK OK STOP STOP I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!” Rachel screamed and took Tara’s phone to stop the music.

“No! Wait! I have an idea!” Tara told her. “Kai get out there and join him!!” She screamed.

“Wh- what!? Why!?’ He asked.

“Cuz I said so! If you’re lucky I might drool!” the younger girl smiled sweetly.

Reluctantly Kai pushed himself up and started dancing too. Tara screamed and almost looked dazed.

“TARA!!” Rachel snapped her fingers in front of Tara.  “STOP DROOLING!!”

“What!?” Tara snapped out of her own world and did need to wipe the drool off of her chin. “Oops hehe,” she laughed nervously while blushing.

Kai was smirking.  And that caused both girls to scream and start jumping up and down squealing.

“Show off...” Kris muttered.

“Aww Krissy Boy’s jelly~” Rachel hit his shoulder before continuing to fangirl.

When the boys finished dancing the girls started screaming again. “Talk about hot,” Tara said staring into her own world again.

“True dat,” Rachel agreed in a daze.  “Can you believe they’re our friends?  We have really hot friends.”

“Hot is an understatement. More like freaking smexy!” Tara corrected.

“Smokin’ smexy, that’s for sure,” Rachel said.

“Smexy is smoking y blondie,” Tara said while ttakkbuming Rachel’s head.

“Owww...right...Sorry I can’t think of anything much right now...” the older one said.

Kris frowned and held her closer to him, practically squishing her into his tall figure.  “Mine!”

Tara just laughed and looked back to the blushing boys. Tara had just realized what Kai’s outfit did to him. His fitted black shirt buttoned up almost to his neck, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his blue skinny jeans just made him look oh-so amazing.

“Tara you’re drooling again...” Rachel said.

“Huh?” she asked still staring off.

“I said YOU’RE DROOLING AGAIN!!” the older girl screamed in her ear.

“OWWWWW!!” Tara screamed while falling off of the bleachers and onto the ground three feet below. “OWWWWW!!!!! That hurt!” she screamed.  “My poor bottom!”

“Sorry!!  I didn’t think you were going to fall!!” Rachel said before getting up to help her roommate up.

“It’s ok. I’m just not used to to seeing such a sight only a 2 yards away from me,” she shook her head a little.

“Well, Kai has that effect on people,” Rachel said, holding out her hand.

"Got that right!" Tara said before grabbing Rachel's to hop up, but she hissed from the pain.

“Did you break something?!” the older girl asked frantically.

"No I don't think s-OOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!" she cried with a few tears coming from her eyes. "I don't know maybe..."

“OMO!!  Do I have to send you to the hospital or something?!  That’s not good...”

"If I go, Kris gets his nose checked out," she added. "Give me a balloon."

“Fine, we’ll go for both of you,” Rachel said, reaching into Tara’s bag for her icy balloons and handed one to her.

"Thanks. Can someone carry me?" she asked.

“Kai!” Chen blurted out.

"Mwo?!" he asked. "Why me?"

“I agree with Chen,” Rachel nodded.  “I would say LuHan but you might faint again, Tara.”

"Ok ok," Tara gave in. "Duckie"

Chen pouted cutely.  “I’m not a ducky~” he whined.

“Aigoo~ you sure are cute though!” Rachel pinched his cheek.

"Will somebody just help? It hurts to much to walk!" Tara complained.

Kai went over and scooped her up in his arms.  “Better Princess?” he smiled sweetly.

Tara felt her face burn and his in her hands. "Aish, I'm such a fail."

“No you’re not, don’t worry,” Kai assured her.  “Let’s go guys!”

"I can't believe this!" Tara sighed. "Can we get ice cream after?" Tara asked.

Kai pretended to think.  “Hmmm...only if you’ve been a good girl at the hospital.”

"Ok I will!" She said. "Come friends and ocean! To the hospital!!"

“You say that like it’s a good thing,” Baekhyun grumbled.  “Hospitals are never a good thing.”

"You are wrong mister!  During Christmas time I go to the hospital and give the people on the cancer floor stuff for Christmas!" Tara said sparkling puppy eyes to Baekhyun.

“Still bad things happen there!!” Baekhyun quickly said.

“Oh come on you big baby,” Kangin said, pulling him along.

"Wha sha sha wha WAH SHA WAAAA!!" Tara yelled in pain.

“Am I hurting you?” Kai asked worriedly.

"Nope your arms aren't even near my bottom so nope!" She popped the 'p'. "Stupid me for turning into D.O. Going off to my own little world," she muttered.

Everyone laughed at her.

"Should I take that as a compliment?" D.O. asked.

"If I broke my because I acted like you than no," Tara said.

“I’m sure you’re not that hurt, it was only 3 feet,” Sehun shrugged.

"Give me a balloon somebody?" Tara asked.

Rachel got the balloon out of her bag and handed it to her. Tara thew at the best of her ability and it popped on the back of Sehun's neck.

"As Adele once sang 'don't underestimate the things that I will do’,” Tara sang to Sehun. "How did I manage to fall!!" Tara yelled.

Instantly Rachel, Kris, Tara, and Taemin look at Onew.  “CURSE YOU ONEW CONDITION!!” Tara yelled.

“Onew oppa,” Rachel shook her head at him.  “Shame on you.”

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT!!” Onew protested.  “I didn’t know it would rub off that easily on her.”

“Just her, huh?” Rachel said.  “Should I bring up the pole I bumped into and met this giant over here?” she pointed at Kris.

Tara just groaned and dug her head into Kai's shoulder. "Next time, Kai dances I'm leaving the room."

“Are you sure you would do that?  You seemed to be enjoying it!” Chanyeol said.

"Thank you for watching me. I enjoy knowing people are watching me like a stalker," she joked to Chanyeol.

“Ahhh, so Chanyeol isn’t just a Happy Virus, he’s a byuntae too!” Rachel joked.

Kai was laughing with a light blush.

"This is why I need to be surrounded by safety bars," Tara said blankly.

“It’s ok, Tara,” Kai said sweetly.  “I’ll be your bodyguard!”

"As amazing as that sounds, you still may need to worry about waist injury."  Tara looked up at him with worried eyes.

“I’m ok, don’t worry, I can take care of myself,” he smiled at her.

Rachel sneaked Tara’s phone out of her bag and took a picture of them.  She giggled before putting it back.  Tao saw and was about to say something when she stepped on his foot.  He yelped in pain.

“Tao gege, what happened?” she asked innocently.

“Well played,” he narrowed his eyes at her.

She stuck his tongue out at him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tara screamed. "BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE MOTHER MOMMY HELP THERE'S A BEEE MMOOOOOOMMMY BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Tara started squirming even though it caused her pain.

“WHAT WHERE??!!” Rachel screamed.

"ON SUHO!!!!!!" She pointed and screamed before she hid in Kai's shoulder again, but this time she grabbed handfuls of his shirt and wasn't planning on letting go. "GET A TENNIS RACQUET!!!!!"

“WE DON’T EXACTLY HAVE ONE!!” Chen screamed before hiding behind XiuMin.

"CHANYEOL YOU HAVE BIG FEET, SMACK IT WITH YOUR SNEAKER!" Tara screamed.

"Haha the vibrations from your voice feels funny" Kai laughed.

"Oh shut up you ocean," she said.

“CAN SOMEONE GET THAT BEE OFF ME NOW??” Suho yelled.

“I GOT IT HYUNG!!!” Chanyeol pulled off his shoe and hopped over to Suho and smacked his face to get the bee off.  That only resulted in Suho falling down.

Rachel facepalmed.  “I swear, everyone is getting beat up today.”  She pulled him back up.  “At least the bee’s gone.  But that’s gonna leave a mark in the morning.”

“Ya don’t say?” Chen said sarcastically.

Mianhaeyo hyung~~” Chanyeol tried his best to do aegyo in that deep voice of his.

"It's gone right?" Tara asked.

“Yes Tara it’s gone, and so is Suho’s pride,” Sehun laughed.

"Good one!" she laughed. "Ow ow ow ow!" she yelled. "Can someone sing?" she asked.

“I’ll do it!” Chen and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"Sing a calm and peaceful song?" Tara asked.

“Hmmmm...” both of them thought.

"What about into your world? From the mini album?" Tara asked.

Neoui sesangeuro~  Yeorin barameul tago.  Ni gyeoteuro~ Eodi eseowat nyago.  Hae malkge mudneun naege bimilira marhaesseo.  Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon eodideun cheonguk il teni~

Tara started yawning and accidentally she fell asleep still in Kai's arms. "Guys she fell asleep," Kai whispered to the others.

“Aww she’s cute while she sleeps~” Taemin gushed.

"I can't believe she fell asleep" Chen stated.

“It’s not her fault,” Kai defended.  “She’s just tired.  Besides, wouldn’t you do the same thing if you were a girl being carried by a guy you liked?”

"I guess..." Chen furrowed with his eyebrows. "And what if she doesn't like you and is just a crazy fan?"

"Oh please," Rachel scoffed, taking offense to that.  "If we were crazed fans, would we honestly become your friends instead of constantly squealing 'Oppa Oppa, can I have your autograph and take a picture with you?!'  Not all of us are like that you know."

Tara stirred a little and was trying sleep on her side that would face the boy carrying her. "What do I do?" Kai asked.

"Well...should we still go to the hospital?" D.O. asked.

"Maybe we should see what happens when she wakes up." Kangin suggested.

"What if she doesn't though?" LuHan asked.

"Are you suggesting she is going to die?" Sungmin asked in a light fluffy voice.

"No, I'm asking if she doesn't wake up anytime soon," LuHan corrected.

"Let's give her 10 minutes" Kai said.

"Ok, so what do you guys wanna do while she's sleeping?" Xiumin asked.

"Let's go through her closet!" Baekhyun said. "I want to see where she gets her clothes!"

"Dude, I don't think you should," Rachel said, trying to control her temper.

"Why not?" Baekhyun asked, obviously not aware of the rage she's holding back.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T JUST GO THROUGH A GIRL'S CLOSET WITHOUT HER PERMISSION!!!!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Rachel screamed.

"We have a baby sleeping here" Kai told her sternly.

"Right..." Rachel sweat dropped.  "Still, you don't just go through a girl's closet and not get slapped for it."

"You want to too," Baekhyun said teasingly. "I know you do."

"It's ok for me to do it cause I'm also a girl, stupid bacon!" Rachel said before she flicked his head.  "If you do it that's just being a byuntae!  And I wouldn't do it without her knowing!"

"Just this once!!! I will buy you ice cream" he begged.

"Dude, I'm kind of wealthy, you really think I'll let you buy me ice cream?" Rachel said before clasping a hand over .

"What did you just say?" everyone asked curiously.

"Nothing!  Nothing at all, just forget I said anything," Rachel stammered nervously.

"Let's just go through her clothes before she wakes up," Chanyeol jumped.

The girl facepalmed.  "Didn't I just get done tell you guys not to?!"

"Come on who cares? I'm curious too." Xiumin agreed.

"Arghh fine!  But if she finds out I'm blaming all of you," Rachel huffed.

"Yeah yeah," Baekhyun waved.

They quickly made back to the dorm and went to the girls' room. They placed Tara in the couch in a comfortable position and went into the girls' room.

"I can't believe they're actually doing this," Rachel mumbled to herself.

"It's ok Jagiya, they're just being boys," Kris patted my back.

"You guys having fun?" she asks them bitterly.

The boys started looking at her closet, which was separated by color and by brand. There was almost no space between the shirts.

"Geez." XiuMin said.  "Rach, to you see this?! Those are her shirts! Most of them are from Rue 21, Deb, Pacson and Hollister!! Look at this blue v-neck! It has a corset design stitched into it in neon green!" he exclaimed while pulling out a shirt to show.

"Well geez Xiumin, that's the thing that American girls wear.  You guys act like you've never seen a girl's closet in your life!" Rachel said.

He put the shirt away and pulled out another one. It was a dark velvet purple with white bunnies that grew from the left shoulder and down to the right hip. It had a bunny ear hood on the back with a silver tiara. "They wear this stuff too?!" he asked shocked.

"Certain people do!  Everyone in America has their own type of style," Rachel cocked up an eyebrow.

Chen pulled out a red and green checkerboard designed tank top that had random white silk bows. "Yeah but look how much this cost! She hasn't worn it yet! It's a lot!" he said surprised.

"Holy cow! Look at her pants." Suho said surprised. "She must have wealthy parents too," he said pulling out a pair of red jeans that fade into white by the hips.

"Guys, it's called Blowout Sales," Rachel frowned.  "Most of this stuff us girls buy while the prices are lower so we don't spend a lot of money."

"Actually most of my stuff is made by the designers my mom pays. She asked me to help out. I tell them what I want and I get it. But I normally spend $400 every time I shop. My mom and dad actually work for a traveling company and make a lot of money. But I don't shop that often," Tara said barely limping going to the rest of them. "I think I'm just a little bruised," she added.

She walked over to her closet and pulled out a green v-neck with light blue Hawaiian flowers by the shoulder. "Annie taught me how to sew and all that stuff. I've been working with her since I was 8. Her and I actually make some shorts and pants and donate them to people who need  them. I promised myself I wouldn't be snobby, and so this stuff is what I like to do," she nodded.

"How long were you there?" Chanyeol asked.

"Since you pulled out my first shirt.," she she shrugged. "Is there anything else you to see or know?" she asked kindly.  Growl growl growl. "Shut up tummy!" Tara yelled to her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" Kai asked.

"Heheh yeah..." she scratched the back of her neck.

"Why don't we all go out to eat?" Baekhyun suggested.

"I need to change first," Tara said.

"Me too," Rachel nodded.  "GET OUT!"

"We are both girls do I need to?" Tara asked.

"No I meant them," she said motioning to all the boys.

They all left without hesitation.

"I really need to wear something more comfortable." Tara said stretching.

"I just feel like changing," Rachel shrugged before pulling out a few pieces from the closet.

Tara pulled out a bright yellow v-neck and black soccer shorts that she got from a club she was in. She also grabbed a slightly thin sweatshirt (which was black with silver stitching that said 'junior coach Tara' sewn on the right upper chest)  with a silver figure sat on the back. Which she got from being a junior coach in one of her skating club. She grabbed a hair tie and put her hair up in a ponytail.she put in a pair of small back tappers and a black heart shaped cartridge earring for her right ear. She had gotten the same side as one if her friends.

Rachel pulled on a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a black tee.  She pulled a denim vest on top of it before slipping on a pair of black studded ankle boots.  She put on a silver bracelet and a silver pinky ring.  Staring in the mirror, she contemplated earrings and decided to just wear a ring over her cartilage piercing on her left ear before covering it up with her hair.

"Are you girls ready yet?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes!" Tara yelled while spraying a little bit of her Vixen perfume by Rue 21 on.

"Yup!" Rachel nodded fixing her beige fedora on her head and grabbing her sunglasses and purse.  "Where do you wanna eat guys?"

Tara didn't answer because she was too busy staring at the words sewn into her jacket. She smiled sadly at the memories that flashed through her mind. From her first day to when she landed her first loop jump. She inhaled and exhaled a little louder than she meant.

"Tara?  You ok?" Kai asked.

"Huh? O-oh yeah! Just perfect!" She smiled.

"You sure?" he tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah... I just miss those little kids I coached and the ice and music... And my two friends whom I skated with ever since I started... And pre-pre, and just having that free feeling when I jump and the blur of spinning..." She laughed sadly. "Best times."

Kai smiled.  "Must have been."

"You have no idea..." She stared out the window. "Sorry I had some flashbacks"

"It's alright, but can we go eat now?!" Xiumin begged.  "I'm starving here!"

"Yeah. How are we all getting there? It's 4:55. You guys can drive right?" Tara asked.

"Uhhh..." they all looked at each other.

"YOU GUYS CAN'T DRIVE?!?!" Rachel yelled before facepalming.

"Well...not well," Chen said.

"Hold on, I can call someone I know a person in the area" Tara said pulling out her phone. She looked for the contact and called the person. "Hey! ... Yeah J.J. It's 15! ... Wow. I figured she would... Hey... Can you give me and my 13 friends a ride?... REALLY?!?! .... It's done I have my bag, ID, coat an- YEP!! THATS GREAT THANKS!!!!" Tara said. "See you in a few." She hung up her phone. "Let's go down now" Tara said walking to the door.

"Who is bringing us?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well she, is joining us too." Tara smiled. "She was my private coach for skating!"

“Ah,” they all nodded in understanding.

“Wait, so how old is she?” Baekhyun asked.

"Hmmm I think she may or may not be an ajumma but she is in her 50's?" Tara asked. "I'm not sure how that stuff works in your part of the world."

“Yup, she’s an ajumma,” Chen nodded.

"Hmhmhm" Tara laughed. "She still acts like a child" Tara smiled. "When she would fall and mess up her glasses it was funny as hell!"

"Let's go~~" Xiumin said.

“Alright hungry baozi,” LuHan joked while poking Xiumin’s stomach.

“I’m not a baozi,” Xiumin frowned while slapping LuHan’s hands away.

"YAH DON'T HURT LUHAN OPPA!" Tara snapped at him.

“Tara, he just slapped his hands away, he didn't do any real damage to your precious deer,” Rachel said.  “LuHan likes to kick people in the shins!”

"I'm aware of that..." she sighed. "Just follow me to the outside. COME FRIENDS TO THE BATMOBILE!" she yelled while turning and accidentally running into the door... Again.

Rachel facepalmed.  “I will go and yell at Onew oppa later.”

"Ok!" Tara said opening the door and taking off.  The rest trailed behind her.

"Does she have an energy limit?" Chanyeol asked Rachel.

“No Chanyeol oppa, she has more energy than you...which is surprising…” Rachel thought out loud.

"Hehehehe " Tara started jumping. "JJ JJ JJ JJ!!!!" She pressed the button on the elevator and started jumping and waddling in place.

When the door opened they all got inside which kind of squished them. "Well, this is awkward..." Tara said while being squished between Taemin and the corner.

"Ne, you said it." He agreed.

“Can this move any faster?!” Sehun asked.

“Stop breathing down my neck, Park DerpYeol!” Baekhyun complained.

“It’s not my fault that you’re a dwarf!” Chanyeol argued back.

“It’s not my fault that you’re an annoying giant tower!” Baekhyun frowned.

This is funny! Now if only I had popcorn! Tara though.

The bell dinged and they rushed out of the elevator. When they got to the door Chen stared at it confused. "Why is there writing on the door?" He asked.

"That's where that girl ran into the door." Rachel pointed to the youngest person there.  “Taemin and her decided to make it known to everyone that Onew Condition exists.”

"Wow. I though only Onew had that..." Chanyeol laughed.

Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol.  “Your clumsiness alone proves that it rubs off on people.”

“And the fact that I ran into a pole the first day here,” Rachel deadpanned.

“And the fact that I just slammed into a door upstairs,” Tara nodded.

They all laughed while Tara very carefully opened the door like a nervous cat.

"15! Hey!"  They turned to see an older woman with short hair in black pants with a red shirt on and glasses on top if her head.

"JJ!!!!" Tara yelled and went to hug the woman.

"So these are your  friends." She said looking each of them up and down.

"Yes." Tara nodded.

"We'll let's go," the woman said while opening up the door to a big black van that had purple stripes on the side.

"Well, since I'm the leader I sit in the front," Kris said, to Suho’s dismay.

"Then I sit behind JJ!" Tara exclaimed.

“I’ll sit next to Tara!” Taemin shouted.

"I sit behind Kris!" Rachel yelled.

"I sit behind Tara!" Kai yelled.

"I sit next to Kai!" Luhan jumped.

After everyone was done piling in, they started moving.

“So where are we going?” Tao asked.

"We are going to a semi fancy place that is healthy and super great. Meats, salads, pasta, stuff like that." the woman called 'JJ' said starting the van.

"OHHH I know that place!" Tara smiled.

"If I may ask, what is your name?" Kris asked politely.

"The name’s Julie! 15 calls me JJ" Julie nodded.

“Why do you call Tara 15?” Kai asked.

"Because she always wore a soccer shirt with the number 15 on the back." She laughed before taking off. "I see you're wearing your jacket," she stated.

"Yep wearing it proud," Tara smiled.

“DID SOMEONE SAY SOCCER??!!” LuHan suddenly yelled, almost in a fanboyish way.

"Yes I did. Did you know she got me watching the English premier league?!" Julie asked.

"Sorry..." Tara smiled.

“You watch soccer too!?” LuHan started getting hyped up.  HIs eyes were as wide as soccer balls themselves and he had a wide grin on his face.

"Yes we do! MANCHESTER UNITED!" Tara and Julie said. "I'm a goalie Luhan" Tara added.

LuHan was about to jump out of his seat because of how happy he was.  He started blabbering on about how much he loved playing soccer and his favorite team and such. "Manchester United is my favorite team too!!!!" he smiled wider surprisingly.

“I’ve never seen LuHan smile that brightly,” D.O. said.

“He loves soccer.  He can’t stop talking about it!” Xiumin said.  “If you let him, he would write a 100 page essay on it!”

"Well speaking of soccer, 15 I need you to help out for our finale. We are skating to that old song. It's months away, but I know you and your choreography," Julie said while stopping at a red light.

"Yes I will help you" Tara smiled.

"And you can start being a junior coach again tomorrow again right?" Julie asked.

"Yes! My skates are in great condition and I still have everything." Tara said.

“Wait, Tara’s gonna be a coach again?” Tao asked.  “Does that mean she’s leaving us?!”  He was starting to panic.  “I don’t want her to leave!”

"Awwww Tao!!! You’re such a sweetheart!" Tara said. "But no I'm not leaving! JJ works at a program at an ice rink a few miles from here" Tara said turning and smiling at him. "You can come watch too!"

“I’ll come watch tomorrow!” Taemin announced.

“Me too!” Kai and LuHan exclaimed.

“I’ll come too!” Chen said.

“Guys, we can all go, you know that right?” Kris said.

"I can pick you all up on my way by," Julie said.

They finally got to the restaurant and all got out.

"Tao!" Tara called to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

Tara gave him a big hug. "I'm not leaving you guys. Don't worry."

Tao hugged back. "Thank you.  Can I call you noona?"

“If he calls you noona, I do too!” Sehun in.

"But that will make me feel old!" Tara whined.

“I don’t know what you’re obsession is with calling us noona guys!” Rachel said.

“Well, the only reason I would call you noona is if I liked you,” Chen said while suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

Rachel deadpanned.  “If I had a frying pan, I would hit you over the head right now.”

"Let's go!" Tara said while pulling Tao along with her.

Kris wrapped an arm around his girlfriend possessively before shooting Chen a look.  “Mine!”

“Hey, don’t treat me like I’m an object,” Rachel scoffed.  “You don’t own me.”

“I’m sorry~” Kris tried doing aegyo, but failing completely.

“Honey, focus on learning how to draw before trying to learn aegyo,” she giggled while punching his shoulder.

“Even I draw better!!” Tao exclaimed.

“I think we all do!” Baekhyun teased

"I know I do." Tara said.

"How many?" the man at the podium asked.

"16" Julie nodded.

"This way please" he said leading them to a table large enough.

"I'm sitting on the end" Julie mentioned.

"I sit on the corner to her left!" Tara said.

“I sit next to Tara!” Taemin said.

"I sit across!" Luhan called.

"I'm diagonal!" Kai said.

"I'm next to Taemin!" Tao said.

“I’m next to Tao!” Baekhyun said.

“I’m with dwarf Baek!” Chanyeol smiled.

“STOP CALLING ME THAT PARK DERPYEOL!” Baekhyun yelled.

They all sat down in the oak chairs and pick up their menus. They all ordered their drinks.

"JJ what are you getting?" Tara asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a salad," she shrugged.

"I can't pick." Tara shook her head.  "Do you know Unnie?" Tara asked.

“Hmmm...maybe Salmon.  I’m feeling fish right now,” Rachel thought.  “I wish they had Kimbap right now,” she frowned.

"Well... I'm thinking about that fruit taco they have or maybe... Since I haven't have the sirloin tips with mushrooms and gravy I think I will get that." Tara said while puffing out her cheeks in a confused way.

“Hmm sounds good, I haven’t had some good meat in a while…” the older girl nodded.

"I think the grilled chicken is for me!" Kai said.

"Bock bock bock" Tara said smiling at Kai.

Kai just smiled too and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Kris are you going to have the Canadian bacon special?" Sehun asked.

Kris gave him a look.  “Really?  ...So what if I am?”

"Baekhyun oppa watch out Kris wants to eat you!" Tara laughed.

“I’m not a bacon!” Baekhyun pouted.

“Yeah, you’re a dwarf!” Chanyeol laughed.

“SHUT IT PARK DERPYEOL!!”

“The dwarf is getting defensive~” Chanyeol teased.

“Careful Chanyeol hyung, you don’t want to make him too angry before he plays a trick on you!” Chen trolled along.

Baekhyun’s ears were burning with anger and his neck vein was showing.  “I’m going to kill all of you…”

Rachel’s eyes went to the neck vein and she pulled pulled up the menu to prevent herself from fainting at the sight of it.

"I'm sorry..." Tara apologized sincerely to Baekhyun.

"Have you all made your choices?" the waiter asked.

"I'm having the sirloin tips which mushrooms in beef gravy with a side of mashed potatoes." Tara said.

"Give me the caesar salad with ranch." Julie said.

They all ordered and handed the menus to the waiter and began the wait for food.

"You guys haven't introduced yourselves," Julie said.

“Well, I’m Tara’s roommate, Rachel” Rachel nodded.

“And I’m her lovely boyfriend, Kris,” the tall one nodded.

"Heh?" Julie questioned. "You make that sound like you’re 15's" Julie said .

“No no no, I’m Rachel's boyfriend.  Tara’s boyfriend is either LuHan or Kai over there,” Kris pointed to the two other boys.

"Kris! You idiot I'm single!" Tara yelled.

“So you don’t want to be my girlfriend?” Kai asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Or mine?” LuHan asked cutely blowing up his cheeks.

"G-guys!!" Tara yelled. "Let's not talk about this." Tara said hitting her head on the table.

“Hey, if Tara’s anyone’s girlfriend, she’s mine!” Taemin argued.

"JJ!" Tara whined.

"It's ok," Julie patted her back. "Life has its stresses," Julie laughed.

"Just finish the introductions," Tara mumbled.

“I’m Baekhyun, please don’t call me Bacon or anything else this giant elf egghead next to me says,” Baekhyun said.

“The egghead has a name!  It’s Chanyeol~~!” Chanyeol smiled enthusiastically.

“I’m the troll Chen~” Chen says.  “People like to hear me sing.”

“And me too!  I’m Kyungsoo, but call me D.O!” D.O smiled with his squishy cheeks.

“The three ‘boyfriends’ are Luhan, Kai, and Taemin,” Kris said.

“That one over there with the big cheeks is my baozi, Xiumin~” LuHan smiled proudly.

“I’m Sehun, the youngest~  And that’s Tao, the other youngest,” Sehun said.

“That’s Suho over there, the terrible umma,” Kris teased.

“And the guy sitting next to me over here is Lay,” Suho said.  “He tends to zone out a lot.  Lay, can you hear me?”  He snapped his fingers in front of Lay’s face.

“UNICORNS ARE REAL!!” he suddenly yelled while blinking.  “Oh, hello~” he eye smiled.

Tara took out her phone and started taking a whole bunch of pictures and then went back to her previous position with her head in the table.

"Awwwwww 15 it's ok!" Julie said.

The girl reluctantly sat sat up and just stared into space. And it looked like she was just staring at the boy across from her. "BLAAAAAAAAAAA!" she randomly yelled before she looked at Julie who started laughing.

"Are you ok?" Kris asked.

"Just as happy as a unicorn!" she said.

"SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT UNICORN EXIST!" Lay yelled.

Everyone stared at Lay before bursting out laughing.

"Hey, have any of you reached into a bag of Doritos and been like 'You're not Lay!!  You're Taemin!!'  Because I've done that a few times," Rachel nodded.

"Heh? Why didn't you use the Doritos to use as a horn to be a unicorn?" Tara asked.

"Because I don't want my dad to eat my horn off!" the other girl complained.  "He loves eating Taemin, especially when they're Nacho Cheese."

"That's my cheese nacho cheese!" Tara said to the older girl.

The older laughed.  "Sure ok.  I've named Baekhyun and Chanyeol the Breakfast Couple!"

"DIDN'T BAEKHYUN SAY HE DIDN'T LIKE BEING CALLED BACON!?" Tara asked. "I'm not saying it anymore if it upsets him that much"

"I'm not calling him Bacon, I'm just putting the two of them together," Rachel defended.

"But people eat bacon for breakfast." Tara added.

Rachel deadpanned.  "Such a downer...Besides I would be calling Chanyeol over there Eggyeol, so it's a win win for both of them!"

"I want food!"  Tara said seeing the waiter come with food.

The waiter gave them their orders and gave them more of their drinks.  Tara just dug in and started eating. She shut out the whole world for the time.

"Looks like someone was hungry," Chen said.

"Just let her eat, she must be starving," LuHan brushed him off.

Tara hummed in delight. "Igeo majisseoyo~"

"I have never seen a girl eat like that," Xiumin said.

"Hey, when a girl gets extremely hungry, she doesn't care who's watching as long as she gets food into her system," Rachel shrugged.

"Ehh 15 always eats like when she eats something she really loves" Julie mentioned. "Watch this." Julie said. "15 what would your mother and father say?" She asked.

Tara impediment stopped eating like she was. She then put a napkin in her legs and sat up straight.  "My apologies," she said.

"How did you do that?" Suho asked.

"Because her mother is mostly strict," Julie said. "The kid forgets what it's like to not eat outside of her home."

"Aww dude that ," Rachel said.

"Sometimes I have to go to dinner with my parents and bosses," the younger girl said. "I hate having to be so stiff."

"Tell me about it!" Rachel rolled her eyes.  "My dad and his side of the family expect me to be the perfect child.  You don't have legroom to do anything.  I even had to learn their damn language just to understand what the hell they say!"

"I don't have to learn languages to communicate,  but I normally have to study the night before so I can talk about school. I hate it. But I feel the pain."

"So you guys must have some screwed up families?" XiuMin said.

"It's not so much screwed up, it's just annoying," Rachel explained.  "I love my dad's side of the family, but they're all nut jobs one way or another.  They're all germaphobes and stuff.  Los Angeles people."  She rolled her eyes.

"My family is more proper and formal. They hate that I also play sports and get sweaty," Tara scrunched up her face.

"WHO COULD HATE SOCCER?!?!?!" LuHan  yelled dramatically.

"Idiots obviously," Tara murmured.

"I wonder if there's kimbap out here...?" Baekhyun suddenly says out loud.

All of them turned to the boy.  "DID YOU REALLY NEED TO BRING UP KIMBAP BAEK??!!" Xiumin yelled at him.  "I'M ALREADY CRAVING MOCHI AND BAOZI!!"

"BAOZI~~" LuHan teased as he poked Xiumin's cheek.

"LuHan, for the last time, I'M NOT A BAOZI," Xiumin argued.

The two of them started arguing back and forth about nicknames and why there were and we're not true. Rachel poked Kris on the shoulder.  "Does this happen often?"

"No, not when I'm around..." he said.  "YAH!  Both of you shut up!"

"AHHH DRAGON!!!" the two of them screamed before hiding their faces.

"15 why the face?" Julie laughed.

Tara had a her chin out and steam coming out if her ears and nose. "No reason," she said through her teeth.

"Tara...don't kill MinMin Oppa!!" Rachel said.

"Who said anything about killing?" she asked sweetly.

"...That's a bad sign, isn't it?" Sehun muttered.

"Only if you want me to kill someone,"  she smiled and glanced at Xiumin.

"Oppa, I suggest that you run right now," Rachel advised him, which made him bolt out of his seat and run to the bathroom.

"I'm not going to hurt him! Geez," Tara said. "Or poison him. Or pay someone to. Or freeze him or anything."

"Enough of that talk," Taemin said covering Tara's mouth.

To get his hand off Tara stuck her tongue out so he would hopefully pull his hand away. She also bit his band to the best if her ability, which she really could my allow her to bite but push his hand forward.

"Eew! What are doing?!?!?!" Taemin pulled his saliva covered hand away.

"Ewwww you really did that?!?!"  Chanyeol asked.

"Yep"  Tara nodded proudly.

"I should do that to you sometime," Baekhyun told Chanyeol.

"EWW!!  NOT YOU TOO!!" Chanyeol gagged.

"Suho control your kids," Rachel told the leader.

"Do you really think he can control his kids?  He's lost them three times!" Chen said.

"It was only two!" Suho protested.  "The last one doesn't count!"

"Is Xiumin coming back?" Tara asked.

"Chen, go get your Hyung," Kris ordered.

"Why me?" the other protested.

"Because you two are the closest, now go!" Kris told him with a tone that dared him to argue.  Chen got up to go get Xiumin from the bathroom.

"JJ is here a rink open?" Tara asked softly with pleading eyes that she never showed the others.

"There is one. Why don't we go after and see how stiff you are. Those eyes get me all of the time," the woman said giving in with a smile.

"Thank you so much!” Tara said. "Do you guys want to come?" Tara asked the rest.

"Sure!" they all responded eagerly.

"Thank you thank you thank you," she said quickly. "I LOVE YOU ALL!"

"We love you too!" Taemin hugged her.

"Some more than others," Kai winked at her.

"Yah!  ert!" LuHan scolded him.

"WHAAAA~" Tara covered her cheeks so nobody could see her blush from what Kai said and did.

"Seems like you're in a tough situation," Julie said laughing.

"You aren't helping!" Tara whined.

"I never said I was" the woman laughed.

"Oppa will you let go now? I can't move my arms" Tara said to the child face boy.

"Oh right," Taemin blushed and let go of her.  "Sorry."

"It's ok, is Chen and Xiumin coming?" she asked.

"We're here!" Chena announced while he pulled along the older boy behind him by the collar of his shirt.

"Well are we done eating?" Tara asked the others.

"Yup," they all nodded.

"A-YO FABIO CHECK PLEASE!" The young girl called.

The waiter came running in with the check. Tara snatched it before anyone else and paid him. "Keep the change," she added. "Now lets go!"

She got up and pulled Taemin, since he was the closest, along with her.  The rest of them followed along with her.

"That girl is always so impatient," Julie said shaking her head. "Have you seen her in elevators?"

"YES," everyone answered at the same time.

"She's a special o-"

"COME ON YOU OLD PEOPLE!!" Tara yelled cutting off Julie's sentence.

"We're coming, relax," Tao said.

"And don't call us old!  The only old person here is Suho Hyung!" Sehun said.

"Watch it Maknae before I don't give you dinner!" D.O threatened.

"We just ate dinner!" Sehun replied.

D.O. paused.  "I mean breakfast tomorrow!  And just for talking back, you're not getting dinner tomorrow either!"

D.O. suddenly got splashed by an icy coldness on his stomach. "SEHUN GETS HIS MEALS OR ELSE!" a fiery voice from Tara yelled.

"I'M HIS UMMA, I COULD DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DISCIPLINE HIM!" D.O. argued.

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BASH A SKATE BLADE AGAINST YOUR FACE IF YOU DON'T!!!!!!" Tara yelled.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!" Rachel screamed.  She looked at D.O.  "You!  Control your kids a different way than starving them."  She looked at Tara.  "And you!  Don't throw water balloons at people just because you don't like what they do!  It's not your responsibility.  I know you mean well, but don't meddle.  I hate when people fight over something so childish."  She walked ahead of everyone and pushed the door open.

"Well then, maybe she didn't see my smile?" Tara asked. "Just because I yelled doesn't mean I meant to meddle," Tara blinked.

"Something must have hit a nerve..." Chen thought out loud.  "Hey Kris hyung, why don't you talk to your girlfriend?"

"I guess I should," Kris nodded before he exited the restaurant after her.


Kris' POV

I walked out and looked around for Rachel.  I saw her standing against the wall, rubbing the sides of her head.  I sighed and walked next to her and copied her position.  "You ok?" I asked.

She barely glanced at me, but I could still see her watery eyes.  "I'm fine, don't worry," she mumbled before rubbing her eyes.

I cocked an eyebrow.  "You can't lie to me.  I may have only known you for a day, but no one is ok when they look like they're about to cry."

"I just..." she paused.  "When they were fighting, it reminded me of when I was home.  My parents would fight like that all the time.  It would be these stupid little things.  Most of them involved me.  Since my dad and I didn't get along, my mom was always on my side when it came to arguments.  They never seemed to be happy together.  Every little thing they argued about was about me.  It made me feel like they were fighting because of me, that every problem in the family was my fault.  If my little brother fell while mom was cooking, I should have looked after him more carefully.  If the camera was dead, I should have charged it.  I criticized every little thing I did in my head.  They would try to tell me otherwise and say, 'No no no, everything isn't your fault, you're a good daughter.'  But the relationship with me and dad wasn't exactly helping me to believe them.  He would reprimand me and make fun of everything I did.  When I was younger, he used to hit me when I didn't know how to do something for my homework.  It made me scared to mess up again, so here I am as a stupid little puny bookworm.  I never said anything in front of them.  I thought I would look selfish."  She rolled up her sleeve.  "Being silent about everything and quietly degrading everything about yourself silently has its consequences."  Her wrist had a scratch across it that looked like it was healing.  Her nails were bitten down to the numb with the skin bitten off too until they looked like they were about to bleed.  "They say quiet people don't like taking out their problems on others and put others before them, so they take it out on themselves.  I never bothered committing suicide, it wouldn't solve anything.  This was second best.  It doesn't hurt, but it looks a bit ugly."

I stared at the sight of her work.  I looked up at her and softened.  She was tearing up.  "But you don't seem that type of person," I said.

She shrugged and pulled her sleeve back down.  "'Don't judge a book by its cover,' right?  I don't want people to pity me, so I put on this mask of happiness to fight it.  It became a part of me just as much as my quiet nature."  She rubbed her eyes again before looking at me with swollen eyes.  "I've never told anyone this, so don't go blabbing to the rest."

"I won't," I put up my hands in defense.  After seeing the state she was in, I knew I had to keep it a secret.  But this wasn't good for her to do.  "Just please stop doing it.  For me?"

She folded her arms across her chest and chuckled darkly.  "No promises, it's become a terrible habit and I do it at the randomest times."  She paused.  "I don't want you to treat me differently now that you've seen this.  I have my problems and everyone else has theirs, and I don't like judging.  So don't pity me or treat me like I need to go see a shrink.  I'm fine and not mental.  I prefer to be treated like that."

"Deal," I nodded.  I still was shocked at what she just showed me, but I'm a man of my word.  "Let's go back.  I'm pretty sure they're wondering where we are," I said getting up.  I wiped her eyes first before kissing her forehead gently.  She blushed and smiled slightly.  I smiled back, taking her hand and guiding her back inside.

Today she showed me how fragile she really was.  At that moment, I became protective of her.  I want her to know that she is perfection to me.  She is my beautiful, imperfectly perfect person.  I will protect her and make her feel her best.

Author's POV

When they got back to the group there were a few things going on. Some of them were watching the Gwiyomi battle that was between Sehun and Tara, Suho was pacing back and forth, and Kai was doing pirouettes.

"Geez, you leave for a few minutes and everyone's doing their own thing," Kris joked.

"UNNIE I MISSED YOU!!"  The youngest ran and hugged the older girl.  "IM SOWWYS FOW UPSETTING UNNIE!"

The older girl chuckled and hugged her back.  "No, I'm sorry I yelled at you.  I didn't have the right to do that,it's my fault."

Kris looked at her disapprovingly.  "Don't say that, silly."  He ruffled both of their heads.

"It's like when Ducky over there wanted to have a bet..." Tara fumed.

"Ok kids let’s go get that bag and go to the rink!" Julie said.

They all nodded and went to the van. The seating arrangement was almost the same, but Luhan sat next to Tara this time. They were playing a soccer game on Tara's phone. The ride wasn't as loud and it felt like they were all calm. The drive didn't seem as long, and it still wasn't too dark out. It was around 6. When they got back, Tara was let out of the van.

"One person gets to come up with me. Who is it?" she asked.

"ME!" Luhan shouted. He started pulling the girl away.

Tara's POV

Luhan had a good grip on my arm. Not too tight and not too loose. I almost couldn't keep up with him as we walked. I was almost running.

"Man you're fast," I said.

"Sorry," he said while slowing down to open the door for me.

"So, I'm just going to change into something that is more skate-able in and get my skates," I said pushing the button on the elevator.

When it opened we walked in and he pushed the button for the proper floor. "So, you also like soccer!" he smiled.

"Yep! It's a great sport. I was a goalie actually, but I still love it," I smiled back.

When the door opened we walked to my room. "It's been a few weeks since I last skated. I go crazy without it. It's something who I am. Who I need to be. You know?" I asked him.

"Yep. I understand," je nodded.

When we got to the room we went in, Luhan sat on the couch to wait for me. I had gone into the bedroom and looked through my drawers. I found some tights, a black dress that I once wore for my most favorite solo I've done. This dress had a short black skirt with a white corset top with neon orange laces. when I removed what I was wearing I glanced at my waist. I saw the scars from when I was 13-15. I found myself smiling at them and thought what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I quickly put on my new outfit and slipped on my deep purple shiny leather combat boots. I put on a black cardigan since the dress was sleeveless. I grabbed my purple Ü ZÜCA bag out from the closet and went back out to the living room. When Luhan saw me he looked my up and down, which caused me to blush.

"Is it the dress that makes you look so thin and yet so beautiful?" he asked genuine.

"I don't know... But lets go," I said rolling the bag along with me.

"Let me," Luhan said while taking the bag from my hands.

"Thank you," I smiled.

We quickly went back to others. Luhan had put my bag in the back for mean ever so kindly and we got back in the van.

Authors pov

"Elvis has left the building!" Tara said getting into the van.

"Took you long enough!" Baekhyun said.  "Derpyeol here was poking me the entire time you were gone!"

Chanyeol laughed.  "You're annoyed so easily hyung!  It's fun bothering you!"

"SHUT UP PARK DERPYEOL!!"

"I'm a girl!" Tara defended herself. "We take our time to look good!" she said with a hard 'g' sound.

"Can we just go?  I wanna see noona on the ice!" Tao whined.

"Yes PANDA OPPA!" Tara said. "JJ START YOUR ENGINE!"

Julie did but not dramatically before she took off.

"Skating skating skating skating lalalalalalala~~~" Tara sang. "Skating skating skating skating I'm going skating!!" She sang before she broke out into the lalala's from “Mental Breaker” by Block B. "Please don't judge my bad singing Ducky oppa," she said to Chen.

"Not all of us can be as great like me," he sighed happily.

"Narcissistic oppa," Rachel mumbled before slapping his head in the seat front of her.

"Roll like a buffalo!" Tara said laughing.

"Whoops! They already know!" Rachel sang with her.  "I hope you noticed cuz this is too cool to ignore."

"Haha, we're running out of time left," Kai sang.

"Selected VIP, wouldn't it be mindblowingly awesome?" Tara sang.

"Now we're on a rock-rock-rocket, just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened," Kris sang.

"Oneuleun dugaeui dari, dugaeui dari.  Oneulen dugaeui dari, oneuleun dugaeui dal dal, dari tteuneun bam," Chanyeol rapped.

"Who wants to do the last part~?" Baekhyun asked.

"ME!  I memorized it!" Rachel yelled.

"You can't do it like I can!" Kris challenged.

Everyone went "OHHHH!!"

"Rachel are you gonna take that?!" Chen taunted.

"Hell nah!  I got dis," she snapped.  " No, you're not gonna wanna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that cuz you're never coming and to this trap.  See those two full moons? You're the chosen knight.  Go spread good news cuz we got no time!  OH! TAKE THAT KRIS!!"

"Beginner's luck!" Kris scoffed.  "I'm still better cuz I'm THE HOLY KRISUS!"

"Relax, don't lose your pants," she stuck her tongue out.

"I~~~~LOST MAH PANTS~~!!!" Tara sang. "Riddido flippido slippi slow motion!!!!"

Rachel started laughing hysterically.  She started slapping someone's leg that was right next to her in the process.  "OWW THAT HURTS!!" he said.

"Man up Suho hyung!" Sehun said.

"Make sure you don't lose your pants too." Tara added.

Rachel started laughing again and hit Suho more.  "I CAN'T!!" she yelled between laughter.

"This isn't helping at all," Suho muttered.

"Sorry," she slowly started calming down.  "Say, why was Suho pacing when I left?  I wanted to know."

"He was worried like a mother hen," Tara said.

"He was worried about the girl he kissed~!" Chanyeol teased.

Suho blushed.  "Sh-shut up Chanyeol!" he stuttered.

"That was sweet of you oppa," Rachel smiled at him before hugging him.  That just increased his blush tenfold.  "Gomawoyo~"

"Hey hey, don't make your boyfriend jealous!" Chen teased.

"I'm not jealous!" Kris snapped.

"Please, we could all see the steam coming out of your ears!" LuHan laughed.

"Everyone! Listen!" Tara told them.

"ENJOY THE MAYO!" Rachel blurted.  "I'm sorry I had to."

"I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!!!" Tara sulked and silenced herself.

"It's ok," LuHan patted her shoulder.

"You're talking to a person who always over reacts," she replied and let out a sigh. "How much longer until we get there?" Tara asked.

"Actually we are here," Julie said pulling into a parking lot.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Tara yelled. "PARKPARKPARKPARKPARK!!!!"

"Ok give me a minute," Julie said as she slowed the car to park.

As soon as the car stopped Tara leaped out and ran to get her bag. She ran to the door and jumped while waiting for the others.

"Don't jump right into the door," Taemin chuckled.  "I don't want you to have another crime scene.  Plus I didn't bring a Sharpie."

"Ok ok 15," Julie unlocked the door before pulling it open.

Tara... However forgot both doors were pull and did indeed run into the second one.  Rachel facepalmed.  "Oh Tara," she shook her head.

"Ow my forehead!" Tara whined. "They really need to put signs on these things!"

"There are ones right there." Kris pointed.

"Oh hehe... I knew that." Tara said.

"Let me help you up," LuHan said holding out his hand.

Tara grabbed his hand and blushed as he helped her up. "Be more careful next time ok?" He asked with those adorable deer eyes.

"YE-YES!" she said before she took off once again with the lights from her wheels lighting up as her bag rolled. "Come friends to the bat mobile!!" She yelled.

"Is she ok?" Chanyeol asked.

"Who 15? Yea that's how she acts," Julie nodded before following the ball of energy.

"Should we follow?" Chen asked. "Rachel?"

"Yes you dumb ducky oppa!" she responded before whacking his head.

They all followed the other girls to the locker room to see Tara lacing up her bright white skates with shiny blades. She had a big bright, happy smile on her face like a kid who was awake on Christmas morning. "The best feeling is the feeling of putting on skates," she smile more.

"You brought music right?" Julie asked.

"Yes. Do you guys have any sings in mind? You can make a playlist on my phone." She said handing her phone carefully to Rachel.

"Unlock it first, I don't know your password," the other protested.

"6615 I will change it after. I haven't got anything bad on there," Tara said starting her next skate.

"OK, what song do you guys want me to put on?" Rachel asked the boys on the benches.

"Juliet!" Taemin blurted.

She played the song that filled the room with music and added it to the playlist. "Any others?"

They all started shouting random names.

"Don't Go!"

"Angel!"

"What is Love!"

"Play Ring Ding Dong!"

"One at a time!! Geez," she said adding everything they said to the playlist.  "Any more? Only one at a time now!"

"Janus!"

"Growl~"

"Baby Good Night!"

"That XX..."

Rachel added all of them.  "If someone says Baby Don't Cry, I'm gonna go sit in a corner," she muttered under her breath.

And of course, the Troll had to say, "Play Baby Don't Cry" with that smug smirk on his face.

"Don't have it!" Tara mentioned.

"WHAT!?!?" Chen, LuHan, Baekhyun, and D.O. screamed.  "WHY NOT??!!!"

"Cuz it makes me want to cry," she shrugged.

"That's the point!!" Chen yelled.

"WE'LL MAYBE I DON’T.... Want to cry. I listen to Ziugae by Ali and I always nearly burst into tears,"  she muttered. "Plus I have to save my tears."

All of a sudden Tara jumped down to the ground and did a split. "I'm ready!"

"How do you do that? And in skates!?" Chen asked.

"Years of experience Mr. Duck," she said bending back so her head arched and her head touched her thigh.

“Wow~~” they all stared in awe.

“Noona is quite flexible,” Sehun said.

"Oh this is nothing compared to what JJ over there calls the scorpion" Tara smiled at the older woman.

"I can't believe someone can do that!" Julie groaned thinking of the name.

Tara got up and stood next to the door. "Who's going to watch?" she asked.

“ME!” Kai, LuHan, and Taemin all said.

"And I got the music," Julie said grabbing the phone.

"IKUZE!!!!!" Tara yelled while pushing the door open.

“I actually know that…” Rachel blinked.

"What does it mean?" Chen asked.

“It means ‘let’s go’ or something along those lines,” she said.  “Soul Eater taught me.”

Meanwhile a few of the boys went zooming by yelling at the rest of them to go to the bleachers and watch (Kai, Luhan and Taemin).

"You guys are S-L-O-W!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled.

They all went and sat in the bleachers, a part that was close to the middle and a little high up. Julie was in the little scorekeeping thing and Tara was stretching on the boards. They were watching the young girl do another split before going and talk to Julie. After maybe a few minutes she was in front of the group that came with her.

"What song first?" She asked. "Unnie any suggestions?"

“Ring Ding Dong,” the older girl nodded.

"Ok," Tara skated back to Julie.

When Jonghyun’s voice came Tara looked up and playfully started almost walking forward in the center of the ice. She brushed off her shoulder and smiled. Right before the chorus started she did a one revolution spin and went right into a combination move. After that she did another Mohawk and did some playful footwork. Then she did a few more backward crossovers before she did 3 three turns. As soon as Key's voice sang butterfly she did a ballet jump. She a little before turning back and did more crossovers. When Taemin's part came she had lifted off of the ground and did a double loop. She wasn't going for anything bold since she hasn't skated for a little. The young girl had began to spin, her position changed as she crouched into a sit spin. She had a fast speed. As she came up she pulled her leg up and was doing another split. She had then started backward crossovers and then did a double loop when they all had sang 'baby' then did a double flip right after. She then had done a fan spiral which led to her Ina Bauer. She had then took a few more and did another spin, it was the pearl spin this time. She moved delicately, yet strong and powerfully. By the time the song finished she was a little out of breath. She skated over to the boards where everyone was and did a T stop.

"How was it," She asked nervously.

She didn’t get a response.  Instead, there was a huge applause along with a few whistles and lots of cheering.

"I was too scared to do any major jumps. Sorry," she said to them. "Umm another song?" she asked.

“Do Heart Attack,” Chen blurted out.

"M or K?" she asked.

“M cuz you love me more,” LuHan smirked.

“No, do K cuz she loves me more!” Kai argued.

“In your dreams Dancer Boy,” LuHan scoffed.

“You’re such a mean hyung, that’s why Tara likes me more!” Kai argued.

“But you’re stuck up, so she likes me!”

“You look too girly pretty, so she likes me!”

“I’m manlier than you!”

“ON WHAT PLANET, FLOWER BOY PLANET!!??”

“FLOWER BOY IS BAEKHYUN NOT ME!!”

“Hey!” Baekhyun pouted.

“SHUT UP!!” both of them yelled at Baekhyun.

“SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!!” Rachel screamed at both of them before pulling their ears.  “YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE FIGHTING AND BOTH OF YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME!!!”

Meanwhile Tara was on the ice laughing insanely loud. "Onew you pick!" she said still laughing.

“Just do M,” he sighed before sweatdropping.

“YESS!!  IN YOUR FA-OWWWWWW!!!!!” LuHan started before he yelped.

“I. Said. Shut. Up,” Rachel said through gritted teeth.  “Now apologize!  If I need to treat you like children then I will!  I have a baby brother you know, this is second nature!”

Mianhae Kai….” LuHan apologized.

“I forgive you hyung,” Kai muttered.

Tara skated back to Julie and found the song. When it started playing she took a deep breath. She started off by stepping behind her front foot, instead of cross overs. It was basically what Kai had did in 'My Lady' just slower. When the music picked up speed for the small amount of time she did a few quick backwards cross overs before turning and stated to do chasades. On every clap she would cross over. When LuHan's voice came she had turned and and did a mazurka, then another. When it was Chen's part she had done a forward lunge and rotated into a backwards one. And when Lay's voice was heard she had done a flying camel spin into a donut spin. She then went into tricky footwork as Tao and Xiu Min and Chen had their parts. She then launched into a triple flip, and then a double axel. She then did a spread egale and then did a Mohawk. She had skated her heart out again to the song. She did to every song, and she just pretended it was her and the ice. It was something that was never going to be taken, and it showed throug every , jump, spin, anything. And when she was done she only smiled with passion that burned in her heart. She looked to the others, that she just remembered that were there. She took a few back to the others and looked at her unnie.

"Unnie?" She asked nervously, too scared to hear what the actually group who sang the song has to say.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!" LuHan beamed before jumping out of his seat like a little kid.

"YEAH I SECOND THAT!!!" Kai followed suit.

"Last time I checked, they aren't unnie...." Rachel sweatdropped to herself.  "They aren't even girls...."

"You were great Tara~~" Taemin singsonged.

The rest of the group nodded with smiles on their faces enthusiastically.

"Unnie?" Tara asked again. "AND I MEAN UNNIE" the younger girl said.

"Tara saengie, I don't know why you need to ask, you were amazing and you will always be the best in my heart, ok?" Rachel smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Who wants to pick the next song?" Tara asked.

"ME ME ME ME ME!!!!" Sehun jumped in his seat.  "Do Don't Go~"

"K or M?" she asked with a tiny smirk at LuHan and Kai.

Tao facepalmed.  "This again..." he muttered to himself.

"M!"

"K!"

Both of the boys looked at each other.  "SHE LIKES ME MORE!!" they both yelled at the same time.

Rachel and Onew ttakbeomed both of them.  "BEHAVE!" they yelled at them.

"Do K this time," Jonghyun nodded.  "You just did M."

"This is going to be fun, Kai oppa, I think you will want a bucket for your part," the young girl winked before skating off to Julie for a the third time.

When the piano started Tara did pulls and then did a three turn. When D.O.'s voice sang the lyrics she a quick combination move and began doing backward pulls. For Chanyeol's part she did backward crossovers and did a ballet jump, the a falling leaf jump. She smiled when she heard Kai's voice. She had gotten a little speed before picking up her blade and pulling her foot above her head from behind, she then bent her knee so the the skate was over her head, like a scorpion. It was her specialty. She did a quick one footed waltz jump, then Suho's part came and she did a few backwards three turns and another falling leaf. While Baekhyun's voice started to build up to the chorus she did a beautiful layback spin, which she sped from that into a flying camel and into a windmill spin. When they all sang the 'oh' sounding part she pushed and did a backward swizzle into a two revolution two foot spin. When she had got out of that she  started and picking up speed, she did a Mohawk and then did a combination jump of a triple flip, triple loop and the a double axel. She had moved to the music and put the emotion from her heart into the lyrics and made herself a butterfly that flew from skates and not wings. She didn't need the vibrate covers physically. They we were shown in your mind from how she skated. This song had meant so much to her, and the reason? It was just too abdicating for her. And like they they name, Don't Go, she couldn't. There was a strong string that tied her to it. The young girl posed after a back spin that just was mind blowing to her. She was out of breath when she was back to the boards and smiled brightly at everyone that was there.

"How was that?" she asked still panting, but with pleading eyes.

"That was the best out of all of them!" Kris smiled.

"Definitely!" Kai nodded.

"That's great I'm glad you liked it!" she smiled and bit her lip. "I've never worked so hard in my life. You guys just really made my life complete."

"Awww group hug!" LuHan ran up to Tara to hug her.

Rachel's eyes widened.  "LuHan watch out!  Don't-"

As soon as LuHan stepped onto the ice, he slipped and fell on his .

"-Slip..." she finished before facepalming again.

"Jagiya, stop doing that, you're gonna leave a permanent handprint on your pretty forehead," Kris pouted before moving her hand away and kissing the spot softly.

"Wow, I never thought I would see the day LuHan would step on ice and fall!" Tara laughed.  "Did you like the scorpion?" she asked. "Was it to disgusting looking?" she asked frantically.

"No, not at all!" Kai shook his head.  "It takes a lot of flexibility and balance to do that."

"If I knew ballet it may be easier... You should teach me something sometime oppa!" Tara beamed.

"Ok guys we have to go know its 10:30 and you all have 11:00 curfew lets go," Julie said.

"Just one more move!!!!" Tara said.

"This better be good," Key mumbled.

Tara sped off and did a lunge before swooping her leg around and spinning on her for a good 20 seconds. When she stopped, she face everyone and did a playful pose laying down that said 'I know I'm awesome right' and wiggled her eyebrows. She skated off the ice laughed like a maniac.

"Y'all better come so I don't throw water balloons at you later!" Tara yelled.

They all followed her into the locker room. "Is my all wet?" Tara asked while running like a dog chasing its tail.

"No Tara, you're good," Chen muffled hail laugher with his hand.

"This is what she did that day in the lobby," Rachel giggled.

"The day when the Scene of the Crime happened?" Taemin asked

"Yup!" the older girl nodded.

"I WAS JUST CHECKING FOR DIRT!!!" The younger girl whined and then pouted.

"And now you're looking for water, there's no difference," Chen teased.

"Soooo, out of all of the people here, why did Mr. Duck look?" Tara questioned in a teasing manner. "Hmmm? Unless, unless CHEN IS A Y PEDOFILE!!!!!!!" Tara yelled in shock pointing with a horrified expression.

Just then Tara's phone started ringing. "Why the hell are you calling me at this time!?!?" She asked a little annoyed. "... He did WHAT!?!?!" She screamed. "....... Yeah, bye..." When she hung up she zoomed out of the locker room with her skates, bag and phone, not caring about the other people at the moment.

"...What happened to noona?" Tao asked.

"I don't know," Rachel shrugged before they all walked out after Tara.

"I wonder where she went..." Julie thought out loud. “Wait… She said he. So. OH!! It must have been her doctor!” Julie said in realization.

“DOCTOR??!!!” they all yelled.

“OH NO IS MY TARA GONNA BE OK??!!” Taemin cried dramatically.

“Yes.  She is just getting glasses.  They must be in and everything,” Julie laughed.

“Good!” Taemin sighed in relief.

“Glasses?” Chanyeol blinked before gasping excitedly.  “Like...NERDIE BIRDIE GLASSES??!!”

“I do believe they look just like yours” Julie nodded.

“Chanyeol’s gonna blow up,” Tao deadpanned.  “Control your roommate Baekhyun.”

“I can’t!  If I could, do you really think he would be like this?” Baekhyun pouted.

“Hey, are we gonna go after her or not?” Lu Han asked worriedly.

“Yeah, let’s go already!” Rachel agreed.

So they all rushed out of the rink and outside to find a girl jumping up and down listening to lucky. “They came in! They came in! They CAME CAME CAME CAME!!!~~~~~~~” the familiar voice sang.

“Is she OK?” Tao whispered to Rachel.

“I’m pretty sure she is,” Rachel said, but she wasn’t too sure herself. “She’s probably just excited to be getting glasses.”

Suddenly bundles of ice cold water balloons hit the guys in their faces. They all let out anger filled shrieks. “Tara!!!!!!” they all yelled.

“Yes?” she batted her eyes innocently.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!??” Chen screamed.

“MY EYELINER’S ALL MESSED UP~!!!” Baekhyun whined.

“Well, in that case… DON’T WEAR SO MUCH!” Tara replied.

“It’s not my fault I want to look pretty!” Baekhyun pouted.

“He’s just mad because LuHan looks prettier than him,” Chen joked.

“Well I do believe Ren is prettier than all of y’all,” Tara sang.

“She’s got a point there…” Rachel admitted.

“In yo faces!! Well, not Luhan though. He is pretty good competition.”  The younger stuck out her tongue. “Well, come on! We have a curfew right?”

“Oh right,” Lay facepalmed.

“It’s ironic how Lay was the one that answered that,” Sehun said.

“Why do you say that Hunnie?” Tara asked.

“Because Lay is usually the one that forgets things and we all forgot so it’s just a huge cycle of forgetting,” Sehun explained.

“Well lets get going.” Julie said while opening the doors to the van.

Everyone nodded and climbed into the van. The poor girls were surrounded by boys once again and the feeling of Onew condition made atmosphere quite awkward. Tara was looking from side to side and made a rather tough choice.

“The wonderful thing about tiggers

Is tiggers are wonderful things!

Their tops are made out of rubber

Their bottoms are made out of springs!

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is

I'm the only one

Tiggers are cuddly fellas

Tiggers are awfully sweet

Ev'ryone el-us is jealous

That's why I repeat... and repeat


The wonderful thing about tiggers

Is tiggers are marvelous claps!

They're loaded with vim and vigor

They love to leap in your laps!

They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is

I'm the only one

I-I-I'm , the only PURRROWWW!!!!!!” Tara yelled/sang.

Everyone turned to look at Tara.  “Why?” Chen asked.

“Why not?” Tara asked.

“Cuz it’s weird!” Chen responded.

“Well, to you it is! Not me!” she argued. “And you take that quack!”

“Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, cockadoodle doo~” Rachel suddenly belted out of nowhere.

“Dude, ducks and roosters don’t go together… Its ducks and chickens! Duckie chen and Chicken Onew” Tara said.

“But a rooster is a male chicken, so technically they would fall in the same category as chicken rather than just putting it in a group all on its own as a rooster because roosters are chickens,” Rachel said in one breath.

“I do the same thing when I talk a lot in one sentence!” Tara laughed. “OMG KRIS GUESS WHAT!!”

“What?” Kris asked.

“I’m getting the same glasses as ace,” she smile like the cat from Alice in Wonderland.  “Oh yeah and Chanyeol.”

Jinjja?” Kris answered.

“Yep,” she danced. “Is anyone else craving cake?”

“Not really, I gotta keep this weight off,” Xiumin said.

“You know what? I COULD PERSONALLY CARE LESS IF YOU WANT A PERFECT FIGURE OR NOT! YOURFANSLOVEYOUFORWHOYOUAREANDNOTWHATYOULOOKLIKESOJUSTGIVEITUPANDEATANDBEWHOTHEYOUAREANDBEOURBAOZIAGAIN DAMMIT!!!” Tara growled in on breath.

“Yup, just like her unnie,” Suho said.

“Well, I hate it! Even your stupid fans have made D.O. antisocial towards fans!” Tara whined.

“I have to agree with Tara.  I liked you better when you were the Baozi cheeked boy that used to get picked on by LuHan all the time,” Rachel nodded.

“Kagayake venus mujaki ni Kagayake venus hokorashiku

Kono sekai wo kimi dake no light de terase

Kirameke venus utsukushiku Kirameke venus konjiki ni

Boku no kokoro Terasu kimi wa smile ichiban ii onna” Tara’s phone sang.

“Hello?” She asked. “Whoa whoa whoa… You're kidding…..” Guys have some news…” She said.

“What?”

“IU GOT CAUGHT IN PLAGIARISM!!” she sang.

“NO WAY!!!  REALLY!!??” Rachel screamed excitedly.

“FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENED!!” Tara smiled.

“Do you guys have something against her?” Suho asked.

“Something like that…” both girls said.

“What? Why?” Baekhyun asked as well.

“Just because-” Rachel started.

“BECAUSE SHE’S A THAT’S WHY!!” Tara screamed. “AND EVERY OTHER FEMALE SM ARTIST!! I thought we already went over this and aww my nose is bleeding” Tara whined.

She put her sleeve to her nose and pinched.

“Does that happen when she goes off on a rant?” Tao asked.

“My nose must be dry again. Does anyone have a tissue?” Tara asked.

“Hey Julie, do you have any tissues in the back of the car?” Rachel asked.

“Uhh yeah there are some under the seat in the second row,” she said.

“I’ll get it,” Sehun said, bending down to get the box.

“Hurry!” Tara sad.

Sehun got the box from the floor and passed it back to Tara.  “Here you go Tara.”

Tara gladly took the box and ripped out about 200 tissues and pushed them to her nose. “This ,” she said. “So, who’s gonna get my bag so I can rush up to the room?” Tara asked.

“Me!” Kai, LuHan, and Taemin all volunteered.

“Well, who’s the strongest?” she asked.

“You really shouldn’t have asked that,” Tao said.

“I’m the strongest,” Kai said proudly.

“Says who?  I’m the strongest!” Taemin said.

“You’re both wrong, I’m the manliest so I’m the strongest,” LuHan said.

“Actually, Kai you can bring the bag in. You will look the gayest with it,” Tara laughed jokingly.

“No give it to LuHan!  He already looked pretty like a girl!” Xiumin said.

“Yeah, but Kai is the one wearing pink!” Tara said.

“Hey!  Just because a guy wears pink doesn’t make him gay!” Kris said.  “I should know since I wore a pink tank top one day!”

“CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP I’M WATCHING A DRAMA!!!  LEE MINHO IS BEING SUCH A HOTTIE, I CAN’T MISS THIS!!” Rachel screamed while having her headphones in her phone and staring at the screen.

“You should be watching Pororo not whatever the you’re watching right now!” Tara complained. “CRONG!!”

“BUT IT’S SO GOOD WAHHHH!!” Rachel said.

“Thats what she said,” Tara smirked.

“Shut up, I need to watch this and report to my friend down south,” the older girl said, still trained on the screen.

“We are back kids so I suggest you get out and go,” Julie said.

Tara leaped over the people in her way and rushed to the door. She pushed the door open and quickly went up the stairs since they are quicker.

“Did she just leave us in the dust?” Tao asked as a dust cloud rose.

“Yep.. literally,” Chen nodded.

“Well, we should probably go after her.  Curfew and all,” Rachel huffed.

“Wow Kai, she was right . You do look kinda gay with the bag,” D.O. laughed.

“Definitely doesn’t suit your manly image at all,” Sehun joked.

“Well lets get going.” Kris said and started walking with his chin up.

“Stop being so arrogant and take care of your girlfriend,” Tao elbowed him.

“Oh right,” he said before grabbing Rachel’s hand and pulling her along.

“OH MY FREAKING GAWD HE TOTALLY DID THAT!!!” Rachel screamed and squealed at the same time.  “MINHO AND HYEIN ARE MY NEW SHIP!!!”

“Are we going in or not?” Taemin whined.

“Oh, sorry, I don’t know because you weren’t moving to show me we were going,” Key rolled his eyes in his diva way.

“Well, then lets go!” Taemin said taking off with Luhan right at his heels.

Kris looked at the girl next to him.  “And since you’re not moving…”  He picked her up bridal style and carried her in, ignoring her shrieks.

The rest just shrugged and followed suit.

When everyone got into the elevator they saw a little bit of blood on the floor.  Lay cringed, Sehun gasped, Suho hissed and Baekhyun whined an ‘ewww’.

“What happened?” Rachel asked, finally looking up from her phone.

“Tara’s blood” Suho gagged.

“OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DONSAENG??!!” Rachel screamed.

“Her nose.. remember?” Sehun asked as he pressed the button in the elevator.

“Well duh, I thought it got worse!”

“It did!”Luhan said.

“THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT!!”

The elevator doors closed and took their sweet time before they opened again. There was more blood on the floor and the drops went to the direction of the dorm room.

“Well I didn’t think it was THAT bad,” D.O. said.

“Argh, I’m gonna have to clean up the dorms when I get there,” Rachel muttered.

“Well, who is going in in first?” Baekhyun asked in front of the door.

“You guys don’t have to come in if you can’t stand the blood so much, I’ve taken care of a three year old who started his terrible twos at 8 months.  I can handle this,” Rachel assured them.  “And both of my parents are doctors and nurses so, I’ll be cool with blood.”

“Well, we will be here when you’re done. So just call us in when everythings ok.” Chen nodded.

“If she doesn’t fall asleep first,” LuHan said.

“And you get some rest too, ok?” Kris said, kissing Rachel’s forehead.

“Well, go in and heal the kid,” Key said.

“Lay, I’m gonna need some help,” Rachel winked as a joke.  “Bye guys.”  She turned the doorknob and went in.

Rachel’s POV

I walked into the dorm room.  My roommate wasn’t anywhere to be found.  “Tara?  Where are you?  You ok?”

“I’m in the bathroom!” a weak voice said.

I hurried to the bathroom.  “What’s wrong?”  I looked in and saw Tara on the floor, looking a bit too weak for her to be normally.

“My nose hasn’t stopped bleeding,” she said.

“Hold on, let me get more tissues,” I groaned as I got another box of tissues from the cabinet.  “Does this happen often?”

“Not really, but it happens if I’ve been in a cold place for too long.”

“Then get off the cold floor, that’s gonna make it worse unless you want to suffer from hypothermia too,” I scolded her.  “Get under your purple and black blankets now.”

“Yes mother,” she said and did as I asked.

I sighed.  “I’m not doing this for me to be your mother.”  I pulled the covers up to her neck.  “I just want you to be ok, ok?”

“There wont be any blood on my pillows or blankets right?” she asked.

“Are you done bleeding?” I asked.

“No” she whined.

“Then sit up,” I said with a sigh.

“Ok,”  she scooted up, leaned forward and pinched her nose.

“Keep your head tilted forward.  I’ll be back in a minute,” I instructed before going into the kitchen.  I got a mug out of the cupboard and a teabag from a container.  After filling up the mug with hot water, I dunked the tea bag in the water.  “Do you take sugar or not?” I called to her.

“I have no idea” she said.

“Do you like it sweet or bitter?”

“Sweet.”

“Then I should put sugar in it,” I muttered to myself.  I took out the bag of sugar and spooned in some.  “Dark or light?”

“Light?”

“I’ll take that as a sign that you put milk in it?”

“Well I have no idea why you're asking me these questions” she said.

“Right, you can’t see me...When you drink tea, do you drink it light?”

“I’ve never had tea before,” she laughed nervously.

I nearly dropped the mug in my hand.  “You’re kidding me, right?”

“No.”

“Wow...ok then…”  I put some milk in the tea just the way I liked it, hoping she does too.  I brought it to her bedside.  “Taste it and tell me if you like it or not.”

She grabbed the cup carefully and took a sip.  She made an ‘mm’ sound.

“So I guess you like it, huh?” I smiled

"Yeppy!"

“Do you think you’ll be well enough to go to school tomorrow?” I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, my nose isn't bleeding anymore so I should be fine, though I will need to get saline to help my nose," Tara says while pulling out her phone.

“I have some in the bathroom, I’ll have to get more though,” I say.  “Are you tired?  Do you need anything else?”

"Can you get my stuffed PORORO from the closet in the living room? And the giant Crong?" she pouts like a puppy.

“Of course,” I agree and get up.  “I know Pororo, but what does Crong look like?” I asked as I dig through the closet.

"Crong is the green dinosaur!" she says happily.

I pulled out the giant dinosaur and the tiny Pororo in comparison and went back to Tara’s bedside.  “All set?”

She snatches Crong and lays her head on it with the penguin in her arms. She pulls the sheets to her shoulders and says, "Can play the video of Take-kun, gennosuke and shousuke from the making of LOVE SCREAM PARTY Mv?"

“You sure it won’t make you hyper enough to stay awake all night?” I asked.

"We'll I suppose it would... Will you play Bird by Yuya Matsua please?" she asks instead.

“Ok then,” I said as I took out my phone and searched it up.  I handed it to her.  “Don’t fall asleep with it.”

"Well then take the phone back and play the song silly unnie!"

“You’re gonna hear it once and then I’m gonna turn off the lights to sleep,” I yawned.  “I need my beauty sleep too.”

"Yes mom-I mean ma'am," she smirked.

“Yah!  I’m not your umma, it makes me feel older than being called a noona,” I muttered.

Tara yawns.  "Okay, but I wanna sleep now UNNIE. You should too. We have school."

“Ok,” I yawned once more, took my phone back, and climbed under my own covers to sleep.


A/n:

HEYYYY everyone!! Hope you liked this chapter! I (Tara) am a figure skater and have coached. I am only in free style 2! I just started free style 2 this week! Well well last Monday! If you figure skate you will be hearing more of it! I'm thinking of skating to a kpop song for my show this coming March! If you have any suggestions please let me know.

We are super duper ultra sorry that we haven’t updated in forever...that’s partially my fault.  High school is a lot of work guisseee --__--  But we posted a super long chapter to make up for it!

By the way we are sorry if we offended IU fans, we personally don't like her and there was a little thing about her and plagiarism for her song 'The Red Shoes' Rachel and I may rant about girl groups but this is our story and we do say and write what we like. If you don’t like it then you do not have to read it.

On a happier note, WHO ELSE WATCHED HEIRS?? I’m so mad it’s ending huhuhu~ TT__TT Also we’re sorry that we kind of….lied(?) and said that there would be triangles/squares/pentagons starting this chapter.  A whole lot of nonsense just came out of this and we wanted to have some fun with this so yea :P  We promise that the triangles and stuff starts next chapter!

Keep calm and RLAB on!

~Tara!!

~Rachel!! Annyeong~