Chapter 5: Trapped in a Bathroom??!! Strawberry Chocolate Dinner!!

Kpop High

The entire gang made it to the ice rink.  Tara jumped out of the car like the hyper jelly bean that she was.

"Someone is excited." Eunhyuk watched the girl jump.

“You get used to it,” Taemin said.

The rest of them arrived and they all went into the rink. They decided to not go into the locker room this time, so she just put her skates on, on the bleachers and so she could tell her friends where to sit if they want to watch her.

“Since when was Tara a figure skating mentor?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Apparently a while now,” Kai shrugged.  “She was a junior coach before and then we met JJ and here we are again.”

While they all watched her from the bleachers, Tara was working hard.

"Alright everyone! It's finale practice! And you all know what that means. We have to work as one. We need to be one skater, but as individuals. We have to be a team." Julie yelled across the ice. "First we will have Tara show us what the older girls will do so we can work around that."

The soccer anthem 'ole' started playing and Tara had to show everyone what she had made up. As the words started in Tara did a single person backwards kick line. Cross, cross, kick, cross, cross kick, cross, cross kick. It wasn't very fast, but by the the time she had made it to the end of the rink she stopped and went one direct, to the outside of the ice and extended her leg into a charolette spiral.

“Look at Tara being all coach down there, I’m so proud,” LuHan was crying.

“I know, she’s growing up so fast!” Kai blubbered with him.

Chen, who was sitting next to them, rolled his eyes.  “Kids these days…”

“Excuse me duckie, but you’re younger than Lulu, who you callin’ a kid?” Rachel hit Chen on the back of his head.

She turned backwards simply and did backwards cross over and did a 'y-spin' after she rand on her toe picks and did 4 Mohawks right in a row. She did a three-turn before she launched herself into a double toe-loop. Then she went around the center circle and as she came out she did an Ina Bauer and her head was parallel to her legs. She stopped and went to the red line, where the curtain would be and pretended to lead out a group and did that multiple times. Right as the music faded out after a little while longer she bowed.

"Ok, so we won't get it all done today, but we will have all of the groups in the basic levels done for today." Julie announced loudly.

Tara, Julie and more coaches started to work with the groups and everything got a little hectic but everyone was working hard.

“You must be proud watching her on the ice,” Kyuhyun turned to Rachel.

She looked at him.  “Yeah, she’s doing what she does the best and she looks like she’s enjoying herself.  I may have only met her two days ago, but I still feel proud of her,” she said, watching her dongsaeng on the ice.

“So about that ‘self-control’ of yours…” he smirked.

“Oh no, not that again,” her eyes widened.  “I’m still not used to you yet.”

“I’m just teasing,” he ruffled her hair.

“HEY!” she pouted and smoothed her hair back down.  “This is why I never wanted an older brother, they’re so annoying.”

“You wanna call me oppa?” he asked, smirking again.

She blushed and her eyes widened to the size of soccer balls.  She stuttered trying to get words out of .  “I-uh-uhmm-Well-You see-I just-No offense but I don’t feel comfortable saying it…” she buried her face in her hands.

Kyuhyun just laughed at her.  “That’s so cute!”

“I’m not cute,” she snapped and pushed him backwards.  At least they were sitting at the bottom step so he didn’t fall too far.  “I’m sorry!” she freaked out and pulled him back up.

“Well, now I know not to call you cute,” he joked, sitting back down properly.

“Because I’m not cute,” she pouted.  “Just because I’m short doesn’t make me adorable.”

“I’m not calling you adorable because you’re short, you’re adorable because of how you’re acting right now,” he pointed out.

“Watch it Cho, before you end up on the ice out there slipping and falling on the ice,” Rachel looked away so he wouldn’t see how flustered she was.

“I SHIP IT!!!” Chanyeol yelled from across the bleachers.

“KYUCHEL FOREVERRRR!!!!” Tao followed suit, before getting slapped by Kris.

“And this is why I don’t usually hang out with guys alone,” Rachel facepalmed.

“They’re such childish hoobaes,” Kyuhyun chuckled.  “Is it just me, or does Kris seem angrier than he normally looks?”

The girl huffed.  “He’s just jealous.  I don’t know what his problem is!  DivaBaek and DivaKey were already yelling at him today and he’s just not listening!”

“So he’s you overprotective boyfriend?”

“Pretty mu-Waiiit how did you know?” she eyed him weirdly.

“It was either that or he’s your best friend that has a crush on you,” the other shrugged.  “Dramas can be really helpful.”

“Uh, I don’t think that dramas should be your life handbook,” Rachel snorted.

“They’re fun to watch!” he defended.

“Every drama is practically the same, there hasn’t been much variety lately,” she rolled her eyes.

While two of them were busy fighting over dramas, a few boys were looking on and shipping.

“Don’t they look so cute together?” Baekhyun was gushing with Tao.

“I knoww~~ Why didn’t I think of this sooner??” Tao responded.

“Aren’t you both forgetting that, oh I don’t know, Rachel’s already taken by Kris??!!” Chen yelled.

The two ajummas stared at him.  “Oh my god, Tao he’s right!” Baekhyun gasped.

“You know what this means hyung?” Tao asked.

“IT’S A LOVE TRIANGLE~~~!!!!” they sang.

"I have never seen such a sight!" Tara yelled while stopping quickly in front of everyone, creating snow. "I'm a Kyuchel shipper by the way." She added.

The two mentioned turned to face Tara.  In the position they had freezed in, they had been yelling at each other and about ready to beat each other up.  “WHAT???!!” they both yelled.  “I’M NOT BEING SHIPPED WITH HIM/HER!!!”

"Oh just think unnie, he could sing sweetly to you when you have a bad dream, he has that rocker scream, the sweet voice that you want to talk to all day, that beautiful smile oh and Kyuhyun you do have an adorable laugh!" Tara ranted.

Everyone just stared at the girl.

“Since when were you a romantic?” Chen asked.

"I can be. You have only known me for 2 days, seriously bro you’re asking that?" Tara gave him a look. "Now since skating is over, I'm going to untie my skates and go back to the dorm and eat some chocolate covered strawberries!" Tara went to the door and ran on the mats to get to her bag.

“I want some chocolate covered strawberries~!” Kai whined.  “Tara, share with me!!”

“No, share with me Tara!” LuHan in.

“Hey!  I’m better than all of you!  Share with me!” Taemin said.

Tara sweat dropped and rolled her eyes at the boys. "You can all have some. No need to fight. I have a lot of chocolate covered strawberries. How do you think I get so hyper?!" She asks.

“I thought you were just naturally like that…” Baekhyun blinked.

"Yeah I am, but they give me an extra boost when I need them. When I wake up in the morning I even scream the lyrics to the alarm clock. I love waking up in the morning..." Tara looks off into space.

“Speak for yourself, your roommate isn’t a morning person,” Rachel grumbled.

"Well maybe I need to clean your walls every morning." Tara giggled.

“I’m going to shave your eyebrows in your sleep,” the older said.

"Well I have always wanted to draw my eyebrows instead so you would be doing me a favor." The younger girl said as she zipped her bag shut. "Now lezzz go! Come friends to the bat mobile" Tara pointed and ran.

“Here we go again.” Several members sighed and rolled their eyes.

“By the time this school year end I’m going to be a toothpick after chasing that girl so many times.” Baekhyun complained.

"You can say that again," Key said.  "But that'll be good for us divas so we can go shopping~~!!" he sang.

“Let’s just go! I want chocolate strawberries!!!!” Taemin whined.

"NO!" Baekhyun and Key sang before running to Tara.  "Promise us that we can take you two shopping?" Baekhyun pleaded.

"I'm gonna completely make you over girl," Key said in his diva voice.

“Who?” Tara asked. “Me? Who is the other?”

Baekhyun gasped.  "Your bestie!!  Who else blondie?!"

"Did you forget her already?! Ooh honey, that's bad," Key said.

"It's ok you two," Rachel yelled.  "Geez, are those two always like that?"

"Not ALL the time," Kyuhyun said.  "Just when it naturally comes out."

“Who are you calling blondie! I will let you know that all of my grades are above 90!” Tara defended herself. “But how did you know I would love a make over. CAN YOU MAKE ME AN ULZZANG PWEASESESESESES!!!!!” She begged. “Unnie! You too! You have to be an ulzzang too!! Pwease!!!”

"Uhhh I dunno-"

"YAS GIRLFRIEND I WILL MAKE YOU THE CUTEST ULZZANG EVER!!!  EVEN CUTER THAN PARK SORA!!!" Key said excitedly.

“No no no no, I'll make her cuter than Mikki, don't you worry girl, I'll take care of it," Baekhyun said, hooking his arms with Tara's.

"I have no idea who that is! But OK! Yay Baekhyunnie oppa is going to make me super cute!! YAYAYAYAYA”  Tara cheered.

“But, can I go eat strawberries now?” growl “Mr. Tummy is hungry” Tara tried doing aegyo.

"You heard the woman!" Taemin said.  "Let's hurry up!"

“Me first I want to sit in the front of the car!” Tao ran off faster than you could say ‘panda’.

“No fair!” Tara chased after him.

“Let’s go! I want food too!” Kai said cheerfully.

“Can we have chicken too!?” Onew asked. “Please!?”

“Let’s also have banana milk!” Taemin jumped for joy.

“No bubble tea!” Sehun fought.

"YESSS BUBBLE TEA!!" Tao agreed.  "Kris gege can we?!"

"No," he said bluntly.

"WAHHHHH SUHO UMMA GEGE BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEE" Tao cried.

"We'll get bubble tea then," Suho comforted Tao and shot Kris a look.

"YAAAAAYYYY UMMAS THE BESTTTT!!!"

"Oh brother..." Chen facepalmed.

"Let's go already!! I'm hungry!!!" LuHan whined.

"GUYSSS!!!" Rachel screamed to get everyone's attention.  "DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE LACK OF A CERTAIN ENERGIZER BUNNY???!!!!!"

 

Back at the dorm… (Tara’s P.O.V.)

“My berries!!” I said, throwing open the fridge. “Come to me and become nutrients that gives me energy!” I bounced.

So, while everyone was busy arguing I got JJ to bring me home really quickly so I could get here first, which I did. I was also able to change into some black sweat pants and a Crong and Pororo fitted v-neck. I also put my hair up into 2 pony tails on the top of my head. I grabbed all 6 boxes of chocolate covered strawberries and locked myself in the bedroom, hehe~~ I took one of the berries and took a bite. The sweet taste filled my mouth and smiled happily.

“Haha, ers aren’t getting any muahaha!!”


 

With the loud people....

"TARA LEFT MEEEE!!!!" Kai cried.  "AND I DIDN’T EVEN GET MY CHOCOLATE COVERED BERRIESSSS!!!"

"Quit your whining already you idiot," Chen said.  "It's your fault for fighting and we missed it."

"It wasn't!  It was Tao's fault!!" Kai defended.

"Don't even think of blaming my child!" Suho hugged Tao.

“It was all of y’alls’ fault!” Baekhyun yelled and stomped his foot.

"Yeah!" Key agreed, crossing his arms.  "Now are ya'll gonna stand there and cry or are you gonna move your butts and go eat?!"

They all just stared at Key and Baekhyun.

"I'M TAKING MY NEW BEST FRIEND AND RUNNING!!" Kyuhyun yelled and ran off with a certain girl trailing behind.

"NO FAIR!!!  KYUHYUN HYUNG TOOK NOONA!!!" Sehun whined.

"I WANTED TO BE WITH NOONA!!!" Tao yelled at the younger maknae.  "SHE LOVES ME MORE!!"

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY!!" Chen yelled for the ninth time that hour.  "I think we should be more concerned of how we are gonna get food now!!"

"I beg to differ..." Xiumin spoke up.  "What we should be worried about is how long Kris is gonna cut off the circulation in my arm."

It was true; Kris had been clinging onto Xiumin's arm ever since Kyuhyun took his girlfriend and ran.

“I think we need to worry about how we are getting home! And before Tara eats all of the food in the dorm!” Jonghyun pops out of nowhere.

"Jonghyun's right...we can't exactly call a cab since there are way too many of us," Onew said.  "So we have to walk..."

Everyone groaned.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and remind everyone that, oh I dunno, WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK!!" Chen screamed again.

“Hold up, I’m getting a message.” LuHan said. “Tara said that Julie should be here soon to pick us all up.”

Everyone breathed out with relief.

“So…” Chen said.  “Where do you think the two lovebirds went?”

Baekhyun and Tao squealed.  “This is where the fun in every drama happens!” Baekhyun said.

“The taken girl is being stolen by the other guy this is where the drama startssss,” Tao continued.

The two of them got hit in the head by an angry dragon/Angry Bird and a certain duckie…

 

With the Lovebirds~~

“YOU BABO KYUHYUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DRAGGING ME???!!!” a certain girl (who hates being dragged by the way) yelled at the idol.

“Uhm...I don’t...know…” he stopped in his tracks, making her slam into his back.

“OWW...Watch where you’re stopping clumsy!” she pouted and fixed her hat.  “There are people behind you that you are dragging.”

“Get a taxi, I’m gonna take you to my favorite place around here,” he said with a greasy smile.

“You look creepy doing that, don’t do that,” she mumbled while pulling out her phone and calling a cab.

The yellow cab parked in front of them and they got inside quickly.  “Take us to Barbeque Gardens, bbali bbali!” he told the driver in Korean.

The driver looked at him funny and turned to the girl.  “What is he saying? Just because I look asian doesn’t mean I speak it!”

“Take us to Barbeque Gardens, we’re kind of in a hurry,” she translated.  When the driver started driving the taxi, she hit Kyuhyun upside the head.  “YOU CAN’T GO AROUND SPEAKING KOREAN HERE, YOU’RE NOT IN KOREA ANYMORE DUDE, YOU CAN’T GO AROUND SPEAKING CHING CHONG LANGUAGES TO ANY OLD JOE!!”

“I’m sorry…” he said in his try hard aegyo voice.

“You can’t get anything past me maknae, you’re evil,” she muttered.  “I know that you’re evil.”

“Yet you love me anyway,” he smirked and leaned closer to her face.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” she pushed him back to the door, face heating up in embarrassment.

“I shall get a kiss by the end of the night, don’t worry,” he promised.

“Mwo?! Who said I’m kissing you today?” she asked like a sassy diva.

“Hmm…Me, myself, and I,” he smiled.

“You can forget it, Mr. Cho unless you want a dragon to beat you up,” Rachel joked.

“You kids done?  We’re here,” the driver announced.

“Thanks,” the two told the driver, paid him, and got out of the taxi.

“So, where exactly is here Kyuhyun?” the girl asked.

“I can’t tell you until you do something for me,” he stopped in front of her.

“Mwo-”

He just grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him.  “I’m gonna hold your hand just for now,” he smiled cheekily.

“Why?”

“Just let me be your boyfriend for the night, kay jagiya?” he winked.

“What did you just call me?!” she screamed at him.

“Shhh,” he shushed her as they got inside.  “I’m taking you out to Korean barbeque, you should at least thank me.”

“I’ll thank you when I get a stomach full of meat,” she mumbled.  “I love me mah meat.”

“You’ll get your meat, jagi, I promise.”

“YAH STOP CALLING ME-”

He covered the loud girl’s mouth as the waitress at the door came over to them.  “Hi, table for 2 please.”

The girl lead them to a booth in the back of the room with a grill in the center and handed them two menus before leaving them alone.

“We’ll share whatever you want jagiya, there’s always a lot of food here,” he says.

“Why don’t you just order stuff and I’ll have what you have,” she suggested.

“Ok, so we’ll get the LA galbi, beef, and chicken meat combo with veggie tofu soup.  And we’ll have naengmyeon and kun mandoo!!” he said gleefully.

“Ok slow your roll big buy, are you sure we can finish all of that?” the girl asked.

“Of course we can!!” he smiled widely.  “Are you ok jagi?”

Rachel looked like she was gonna throw up.  “I’m fine, don’t worry.”

Kyuhyun ordered the food for them.  When she was out of sight, he stood up and plopped down next to the girl and hugged her at the waist.  She slapped his hand away.  “Do you mind?”

“I just wanna sit to my girlfriend,” he said innocently.

“I’m not your girlfriend dude,” she told him, blushing.

“Tell me that when you stop blushing,” he smiled while pinching her cheeks.

She swatted his hands away, still smiling.  The two of them talked about nonsense and random stuff before their table was filled completely with food.  Both of them picked up their chopsticks and grilled the meat.

“I’ll start separating the noodles, you crack the egg in the soup,” Kyuhyun instructed.

The noodles were much harder to separate than he thought since they were really sticky.  They ended up almost making a mess with the noodles.  Once the meat was done grilling, Kyuhyun wrapped everything up in the lettuce.

“Open up~”  He held the wrap up to Rachel’s kimchi-eating lips.

She accepted and chewed for a second.  “Majisseo~”

“Give me some mandu?” he asked.

She just nodded, took one in her chopsticks, and held it up to his mouth while holding a hand under his chin.  They ate the rest of their meal feeding each other, awkwardly at first but slowly becoming more comfortable around each other.  Kyuhyun found out how much a girl could actually pig out the hard way…

“GIVE ME THE LAST PIECE OF GALBI KYUHYUN!!”

“NO MINE!!!  I’M A GUY I NEED MY MEAT!!”

“SO DO I!!”

They ended up having a chopstick battle like in Kung Fu Panda for the last huge piece of meat.  “If you need your meat so badly, just have the mandu!” Kyuhyun argued.

“No!!  I want the meat!!” she argued back.

“I thought you wouldn’t have been able to eat a lot!!”

“Well, I can really pig out if I wanted to you know!” she pouted.

Kyuhyun got the last piece.  ‘HAHA!! I WIN~”

Rachel threw her chopsticks down on the table in defeat and huffed.  “No fair.”

“I’ll give it to you if you do me a favor~” he singsonged, swinging it in her face.

She narrowed her eyes but watered at the meat.  “What do you want?”

“Call me namjachingu in front of your boyfriend~”

“HELL NAH I AIN’T RISKING MY LIFE FOR A PIECE OF MEAT!!  GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE MAN!!” she yelled.

“I’m kidding, I’m a tease but I’d never go that far,” he chuckled evilly.

“So what do you really want me to do?” she asked hesitantly.

“Just...give me a kiss,” he smirked.

“No way,” Rachel deadpanned.

“Then I’ll just have it myself,” Kyuhyun shrugged and retracted his hand.

Rachel looked like a child that just got candy take away from her.  “No one else finds out about this, right?”

“Whatever happens in this booth stays here,” he promised.

“...Ok, just one,” she admitted.  “But give me the meat first.”

“Alright, I’ll give it to you,” Kyuhyun teased for a while before finally just letting her eat it.

“That was good,” she smiled in satisfaction, taking a sip of the soup quickly.

He stared at her funny.  “You have a little something here,” he pointed at the corner of her lip.  He reached over before she had a chance to wipe it off.  “I got it.”  His face got closer to her slowly as he wiped it with a napkin.  “You, know,” he whispered.  “You still have to hold up your part of the deal.”

The two leaned closer to each other, hearts slightly beating faster.  Their eyes closed slowly.  Kyuhyun cupped her face gently and pulled her closer.  Their lips were close to touching.

Rokkkugo, rokkugeo, rokkugeo, MARHAE MAL!”

*Record scratches* Goddamn, the phone rings…  Ruining a perfect drama moment…

Rachel (angrily) fishes out her phone without glancing at the caller ID.  “WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU  CALLING ME NOW?!”

 

Others at the dorm…

“Tara Where are you?” Kai raced into the room like a lost duckling. “Are you okay?”

“I want food!” Tao said jumping up and down.

“Where are you do you want your makeover~~?” Baekhyun sang.

“I wonder if she’s even here. I haven’t seen or heard her since we arrived.” Suho said like a worried grandpa.

“Tara where are you?!” Taemin asked, walking through the house, worried.

“Pssst.” Someone said from somewhere.

“Hello?” Taemin asked.

“Down here.” The voice said.

Taemin looked down to see Tara’s head popping out of the bathroom door. “Shhhh, come here.” She demanded and pulled Taemin into the bathroom and relocked the door. “I didn’t want to share my berries, but here I can give you a few.” Tara said as she handed Taemin one of the boxes of berries. “But, you can’t leave here with that, they will no, so eat now.” Tara told him.

“Taemin is gone too!!” Chen said loudly, right outside the door.

“Where could they be?” Suho asked with a little worry in his voice.

“Tara where are you!? Panda wants his friend!” Tao cried with a tear. “Panda wants his friend he wants a hug!” He said again. “Please come out before I crie!” ao’s voice cracked.

It was a tough decision for Tara but, despite want to hog the food she gave into her panda friend. She quickly opened the bathroom door and pulled Tao in before anyone else could see. She locked the door and gave another box to Tao. “You have be quite. Those berries are for you and nobody else.” Tara tried to silence the panda.

“Ofcourse! Only ours.” He said.

They silenced themselves and begin to eat the berries in silence while the others just sat confused in the living room.

“Where could they be?” Xiumin asked now. “Even Tao is gone.”

“And Taeminnie!” Jonghyun slightly shouted.

“Wait!” Chanyeol butted into the conversation. “The bathroom!” He said. “That’s the only place we haven’t checked.”

So, they all rushed to the bathroom and Key pounded his fist against the door. “Yah, open the door you food thieves!”

“We are not thieves if it’s my food and I’m sharing it with them.” Tara fired back.

“Come out of there now.” Baekhyun demanded.”Why should I?” Taemin asked.

“Because I’m saying so.” Onew randomly shouted.

“ANIYAAAAAAA!!!!! You will never get me alive.” Tao yelled. “I am a panda!!!”

“Guys don’t make us break down that door” Chanyeol threatened. “You guys know I would.”

“FINE!!!!” They all yelled as they stomped out.

“We finished the strawberries already!!” Tara said with pride.

“WHAT!?” They all asked.

“Actually Kai, Lu Han Here.” Tara handed the two giant berries covered with chocolate. “NOW WHEN IS UNNIE GOING TO RETURN!!!!!???? Perhaps I should call…?”

Tara pulled out her phone and gave her friend a call, looking for one answer.

“WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU  CALLING ME NOW?!”

“U-unnie… I was just wondering when you were going to come home…” Tara said astonished from her friend’s voice.

“O-oh!” the other line sounded just as surprised as she was.  Actually, she sounded flustered.  “Uhm...sorry about that Tara…  I was in a very...awkward...sticky...situation...Yeah, let’s go with that.  Uh...I’ll be home in probably 30 minutes tops, me and Kyuhyun just finished stuffing ourselves and you know the long drive back and the food digestion and oh my god the elevator ride is so long and-”

“Yeah yeah yeah, unnie just return okay? We have school and since you left me alone with those soul eaters I’m waking you up extremely….. EARLY UNDERSTAND ME!?”

“YES MA’AM!  W-wait, soul eaters??!!  Really??”

“Yes! And no not like the anime! I had to share my strawberries because of you! I. Not. Happy.” *foot stomp*

“Sorry dongsaeng…  I’ll be home soon...”

“Good, I’ll be waiting~!” the younger hung up the phone.  “UNNIE’S COMING HOME SOOONNN~~~”

 

With the Lovebirds

“I just got yelled at by my dongsaeng, we should get home…” Rachel hung up and scrambled out of her seat.  “I’m already getting up too early tomorrow morning.”

“Well...was it worth it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well……..” she dragged out the word.  “Let me think about that when we go home.”  She pulled his arm along.

Rachel called a cab and got them back to the campus.  They went back to their dorm building and in the elevator.

“So, worth it or no?” he asked again.

“You’re so impatient babo,” she rolled her eyes at him.  They got off at the right floor and walked in front of the door.  And suddenly feeling bold, she held his hand.  “Yeah, it was worth it.”

“Is it too late to take you up on that deal?” he asked.

“Mmm, maybe not,” she teased.

The lovebirds got closer to each other before the door suddenly slammed open. Guess who?  ANGRY BIRD TIME!!!

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU??!!  DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS-”  He stopped his protective boyfriend antics and saw what kind if position they were in.  “What’s going on here?”

Oh crap, caught.  And what do you do at a time like this?  Come clean? HELL NAH!  YOU LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS!  Rachel kissed Kyuhyun on  the cheek.  “Thanks for the dinner Kyuhyun, see you tomorrow, bye!” she quickly said and ran into the room to avoid the Angry Bird.

Kyuhyun took one look at Kris, waved quickly, and ran for the elevator.

 

Author’s Notes:

How was the chapter? The title is a little misleading, no? Well hope you enjoyed! ^^

SUMMMEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Well at least for us, all you people in the south are still screwed for winter :PPP School’s out, so hopefully more updates, yes yes??  LATE NIGHT WRITING FTWWWWW!!!!  Hope you like the dramarama cuz I do :P  Who do you guys ship hmm?? Did we just mess with your OTP list kehehehehe~~ Whoops~

Make sure you keep calm and RLAB on

~Tara

~Rachel Annyeong~~~~