Chapter 6: Finally!! The KaiRa Ship Sails!!

Kpop High

I DON’T NEED A GIRL TO WORRY ABOUT A THIGH GAP! I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU DON’T GIVE A ABOUT THAT! YOU’RE STILL Y IF YOU EAT MORE THAN SALAD ON A DATE! WHOAH CUZ REAL GIRLS EAT CAKE!

“TO ME YOU’RE PRETTIER THAN ADRIANA LIMA! THE WAY YOU WORK IT WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR! WHEN YOU’RE WITH ME YOU CAN BE WHO YOU WANT FOR S SAKE WHOAH CUZ REAL GIRLS EAT CAKE!” Tara screamed at the top of her lungs while she jumped on her bed. “Unnie get uppppp I have fresh water balloons for you!!!”

Bam bam bam bam. One after another the sleeping unnie gets pelted with water balloons. Then the younger girl begins jumping on her older friend’s bed and screams out to 5 SOS. “SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR! AND I KNOW NOW THAT I’M SO DOWN! YOUR LIPSTICK STAIN IS A WORK OF ART I GOT YOUR NAME TATTOOED IN AN ARROW HEART! AND I KNOW NOW! THAT I’M SO DOWN HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY HEEEEEEYYYYYYY HEEEEEEYYYY HEEE EEEEY!!!!!!!!”

The older girl groaned.  “What time is it?”

“5:30 a.m.” Tara jumped happily.

Rachel groaned louder and pulled her pillow over her head.  “Too early…”

“Well, maybe you wouldn’t have been awake this morning if you and Kyu hadn’t spent so much quality time together~~~~” Tara smiles at her older friend and winks.

“Shut up~~!” Rachel said tiredly, but still managing to blush somehow.  “It’s not like we’re dating.”

“True true… one can only hope.” Tara jumps off to her closet to get some shorts and shirt so she can go run. “I will be back after. Can we go to breakfast with the guys again!?”

“Sure…” she rubbed her eyes.  “WAIT A SECOND! Did you really just say you want Kyuhyun and me to date?!”

“I have been saying that for over 24 hours! Did my rant about him not light a fire in that brain of yours?” Tara asks, grabbing her ipod and headphones.

“But you know I’m with Kris dude!!!” Rachel threw a pillow in her direction.

“I know I know! But KyuChel has a better ring to it then Krachel. I don’t know. I just think when you have nightmares he can sing sweet songs to you BAYUSHKIBAYU!!!!! And Kyu can handle dating as a celebrity better since he has been a kpop star longer.” Tara nodded before she scootched into the bathroom to change.

“Being a kpop star doesn’t matter, whoever loves me more is who I will date!” Rachel pouted and crossed her arms.

“So Juliette oh~! Who is your Romeo hmmm?” Tara asked before she slipped out the door to run.

Rachel’s P.O.V

“Well certainly not Angry Bird since he’s mad at me…” I mumbled and got up to brush my hair.  “Where the hell did Tara go?  Oh well, longer shower time for me!”

I grabbed a towel and went inside to take a hot shower.  After I got out, I plugged in the curling iron and went to go get my clothes ready.  I decided on a purple ruffle tank top with a denim vest the went only down to my ribs and had studs on the collar, dark blue ripped skinny jeans, and purple classic Converse.  I wore a leather bracelet with pyramid studs and a matching choker necklace.  I then wore a silver pinky ring and wrapped a purple bandana around my other wrist.

I went over to my iHome and played GOT7’s “A” before singing along.  I don’t know if I’m a good singer, but from what I’ve heard from other people I’m not bad.  I took the curling iron and put my hair into light waves.  “A~ da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo? Niga nal johahaneunde imi ni eolguri sseuyo isseo.

I decided to wear a silver chain from my cartilage piercing to my earlobe with a pyramid stud and black label earrings.  Just when I was finishing up with my hair, I heard a knock on the door.  I went to open it and I saw KyuHyun standing there.  My heart stopped for a split second.  “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Aw gee, don’t invite me in,” he smirked.

“Shut up, just come in,” I pulled him inside of the room.  “Just make yourself comfy.”

“What are you doing up so early?” he asked, sitting down on the couch.

“I should be asking you that since you came over here,” I crossed my arms.  “Were you coming to stalk me byuntae?”

“I’m not a byuntae, and I didn’t come to stalk you,” he pouted.

“Don’t do that you’re really ugly when you do that,” I joked.

“You don’t mean that,” he winked.  “You know I’m handsome all the time.”

“So what, you’re an idol, you’re supposed to be handsome all the time,” I shot back.  “Now be a good boy and stay put so I could finish getting ready.”  I disappeared back into the bathroom.

“Where you going?” I heard the boy ask.

“Me and a few of the boys are going to get breakfast before coming back for class,” I answered, applying eyeliner carefully.

“Really?  Can I come with you?”

I drew a line across my eye to the bridge of my nose in shock.  “What?”

“Can I join you guys?” he repeated.

“Uh...I’m fine with it, I’m sure they wouldn’t either,” I answered trying to sound stable.

“Hey, are you ok?” he poked his head in.  “Babo, you drew a line across your head.”

“Like you could do a better job without your coordi noona?” I rolled my eyes.

“I bet I could, now come on,” he pulled my wrist and took my makeup bag to the couch.  “Dumdum can’t even put her makeup on right, I’m too handsome.  Close your eyes”

“Don’t call me a Dumdum, you’re the dumdum,” I closed my eyes and pouted.

“At least I know better than drawing lines where they aren’t supposed to,” he poked my head.

“Just hurry up dumdum,” I pouted again.

“Then stop talking,” he poked me again.

When he was done working on my face, he told me to open my eyes and held a mirror to my face.

“You better not have made me look like a clown dumdum,” I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror.  “Huh, you did a great job actually.”

“Kiss me then,” he winked.

“Shut your piehole,” I blushed.

“You still owe me for yesterday~” he singsonged.

“Fine, just one because I promised,” I leaned in slowly.

“RAERAE I’M BACK~~~~~!!!!!”

 

Tara’s P.O.V

To be honest I want my best friend to date Kyuhyun. I feel like I have explained it enough but, with her brain maybe not… Shhh don’t tell her I said that. Kyuhyun has been a kpop star longer. Not that THAT part matters, but he has more experience with handling situations. Kris on the other hand is still a semi-rookie. The stress could easily pile up. And yes I meant the part about him singing to her when she has bad dreams. It sounds so sweet right?

“Hey knock knock knock!” I yelled as I pounded my fists against SHINee’s dorm.

Taemin opened the door with a big smile. “Ready?” He asked me.

“Yup, lets go!” I said.

We had decided at one point to go for morning jogs on tuesdays and thursdays. I was a little surprised to find out that he dressed similar to me today. We were both wearing black shorts and blue shirts. His shirt was darker than mine, but by a few shades. We take the elevator ride down to the lobby. Taemin opened the door for me with the words. “Can’t have you hurt yourself again.”

I laughed a little at his sentence and nodded with agreement.

“Hey, Taemin why don’t we run together with a little bit of a conversation?” I suggested.

“That sounds good. Let me play some music though. I have every single song by SHINee on here.” He pointed to his ipod.

“OKAY!” I agree.

We ran a pretty quick pace for others, but it felt a little slow. I guess since we were talking it would be easier to NOT lose our breath.

“I’m totally ready for today!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah me too. You think we are all going to eat breakfast again?” Taemin asked.

“Why not? That sounds great. But there may be one slight complication.” I told him.

“What?” He looked at me funny.

“Well there is a slight umm conflict between Kris, Kyuhyun and Rachel.” I laughed nervously.

“Oh no…” Taemin said with a pained look.

“Yeah.. But, it’s OK we can fix this!” I said with confidence.

“How do you plan to do that?” I got questioned.

“Ummm…. I don’t know I didn’t get that far.” I told him.

“Well, we can think of something.” Taemin said.

“OK! Operation KyuKrachel is in operation.” I said.

“I’m tired~~!” Taemin whined.

“Oh please you should be in shape. What kind of dancer are you?” I joke.

“A weak out of shape one.” He replies. “Lets go back we need to get ready if we are going to breakfast and begin the operation.” He said.

“Okay, lets sprint!” I said zooming off onto campus.

“RAERAE I’M BACK!!!!!” I screamed walking into the dorm room.

Tara’s P.O.V ends.

“Oh hey Kyuchel how’s it going. I need to go get ready so excuse me!” Tara said walking straight to her room.

She quickly grabbed a fluffy purple towel and took a 10 minute shower before getting ready. She her straightener and let it heat up while she went to pick out an outfit for the day. She put on donut leggings with a black v-neck with the words ‘Eat sugar’ the ‘a’s were donuts with sprinkles as the little tail thing. She also put on some non-matching ankle socks before straightening her hair with a wet to dry straightener. She put on pale foundation and concealer before adding her black winged eyeliner. She brushed her teeth quickly before slipping on a white hooded vest and a loose silver necklace. She easily put on pink combat boots and smiled as she put on some Pink Ice perfume from Rue 21.

“I’m ready! LEGGO!!” Tara exclaimed happily. “COME FRIENDS TO THE BAT MOBILE!!”

“Tara, who exactly are we taking?” Rachel asked.

“What do you mean?” Tara asked confused.

“Who’s coming to breakfast with us~?” she pouted.

“Everyone duhhhh!! Hehe lets go you two!” Tara grabbed her friends’ hands and dragged them to the elevator.

“BUT I WANT MY ANGRY BIRDIEEEE!!!” Rachel whined loudly.

“Ok. Just go knock on the door and be all like ‘KREESES PUFFS COME OUT HERE NOW WE ARE GOING TO BREAKFAST!’ Ok?” Tara asked.

“Well, maybe not as loud, but ok,” she mumbled before skipping to the door and banging on it.  “Oppa~!!  Come on, we’re gonna leave now!”  She paused for a moment.  “bballi bballi bballi~!”

The door opened shortly after, but the angry giant just walked past and ignored her.

After blinking, she yelled at him.  “Yah!  What the hell?!  I’m short, that doesn’t mean you can’t see me!”

He was silent.

“Stupid Angry Bird…” Rachel muttered.  “Are you mad at me?”

There was no answer.

“Kris come on~ Talk to me~ Please~?” Rachel followed him like a lost puppy.  “I’m sorry for whatever I did!  It was Kyuhyun’s fault!”

“Hey!” the other man protested.

“Come on~~!”  When she got no answer, she stomped on his foot and he yelled.  “ANSWER ME STUPID GIANT!!”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” he yelled back at her.

A little taken back and hurt, she hesitated before yelling back.  “FINE!  BE LIKE THAT!  I’LL JUST STICK WITH KYUHYUN THEN!!  AT LEAST HE’LL TALK TO ME AND NOT BE A DIP LIKE YOU!!”

“OK OK YOU BOTH CALM DOWN!” Tara raised her voice. “Look Kris, just talk to the girl! She is making an effort to fix things give her a chance. And Kyuhyun, though I ship Kyuchel did you consider the consequences of your actions? And Kris, give the girl a small break. She has more than just a few friends, yes mostly guys but you shouldn’t so possessive Ok?” Tara spoke calmly.

“It doesn’t even matter anymore,” Rachel pouted.

“Yes it does! Don’t let these douche bags get you down. And if you can’t be with one of them, I think I know a certain grandpa wolf who is willing to make you happy.” Tara elbowed Rachel’s ribs lightly and motioned to Suho’s dorm.

“At the moment I’d rather have him than either of these idiots,” Rachel muttered before running and knocking on Suho’s door again.  “Suho oppa, come eat with us~?”

“I’ll be out in a moment,” came behind the door before the man stepped out with a small smile.  “Let’s go,” he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“You guys comin?” Rachel looked behind and asked.

“Damn she bounces back fast…” Tara said.  “Anywho TO THE FOOD MY STOMACH IS GROWLING LIKE AN OULF AGAIN!!!”

“Don’t forget us!” Kai called walking towards everyone with Sehun.

“KAI~!” Tara pounced on the guy and hugged him. “I’m sorry about the berries! I will give you more next time! OK!?” She gave him the puppy face.

“Y-yeah! It’s fine.” He stuttered.

“Let’s go everyone!” Key demanded.

“Mr. Elevator here I come!!” Tara ran down the hallway like a bat out of hell.

They all went down for breakfast at the closest breakfast buffet near campus. Although everyone was still groggy, little Tara decided that it would be fun to run like Sakura Haruno from Naruto, ninja style. Closely behind her was Mr. panda Tao running like a ninja panda.

“WAIT FOR US YOU MAKNAES!!!” grandpa wolf called to the uncontrollable kids.

“Make us!” They called.

“I’ll do it!” Chanyeol said, speeding up his big feet.

“Me too~” Baekhyun bounced.

“Aww not those guys,” he whined.

“Oh relax hyung,” Chen patted his shoulder.  “Besides you have a wifey on your shoulder to worry about.”  He winked before leaving them alone.

“She’s not my wifey~” he whined blushing madly.

“I don’t even care at this point, we’ve already kissed,” Rachel shrugged, and continued resting her head on the boy’s shoulder and holding his arm.  “BECAUSE OF TARA!!!!” I yelled for her to hear.

“I’M COMIIIIIIN!” Kai yelled, zooming by the crowd of friends.

“Not if I get there first!” Luhan pranced like a deer.

“Hail to the no!!!!” Little Taemin danced up behind them.

Tara practically had her own little running group up in front of everyone.

 

Lunchtime~~

“Jimin!!” Tara yelled.

“Jungkook!!!” Rachel disagreed.

“Jimin!!”

“Jungkook!!!!”

“PARK JIMIN!!!!”

“JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!”

“PARK ING Y JIMIN!!!!!”

“JEON FRUCKING GOLDMAK JUNGKOOK!!!!”

“You think they forgot about us?” Suho asked, staring at the mentaly insane girls.

“Whaaaaa. They can’t forget us! WEARETHEIRFRIENDSWHOTHEYLOVEWEAREEXOTHEYLOVEUSSOOOOOOOMUCHMUCHMUCH!!! WEARETHEIRBELOVEDOPPAS!” Tao cried and rolled on the ground like a cute baby panda.

“I SAID PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!”

“I SAID JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!”

“JIMIN HAS MORE WORTHY ABS!”

“THEY ALL HAVE ABS BLONDIE DIDNT YOU SEE WE ARE BULLETPROOF!!????”

“I did see, but excuuuuuuse me. I find Jimins abs to be ier cuz well, Jimin is y to begin with. BAM…… Right?” Tara asked, not even sure of her own answer.

“Well you see, Jungkook was the one that got Jimin into weight training and stuff to get those abs, plus he’s the Golden Maknae so he does EVERYTHING.  Rap, dance, singing, EVERY FREAKING THING CUZ HE’S A PERFECT LITTLE FETUS!!!!” Rachel argued.

Tara put her hand up and said/sang. “LA LA LA LA LA LA!”

“NI KKUMEUL MWONI NI KKUMEUL MWONI MWONI!!??” Rachel sang along.

“Otherthanthepipetobyismybadger. Eatmygoatcheese UHHHHH upsetJohn!” Tara yelled randomly.

“Baekhyun does it cuter~~~”

“Well Baekhyun also does it in Korean!” Tara added.

“Doesn’t matter, I want grandpa wolf,” Rachel pouted and clung onto Suho.

“Well I don’t know what I wannnnnnn- hey! I WANT FOOD!” Tara yelled.

Tara ran through the cafeteria to the vending machine and bought 3 chocolate bars, 2 bags of skittles, and 1 Snickers bar.

“You better share that with us~” Kai did aegyo.

Tara walked back over to Kai and flopped onto his lap like she previously did before. Kai’s cheeks flushed and tried not to act too joyful. Tara opened one of her chocolate bars and took a bite. “Unnie, want a chocolate bar?”

“Sure,” the older girl took the bar and opened it.  “Want some Suho oppa?”

“YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THE PEPPERO THING!!!” Chanyeol blurted out.

“YESH!!!!” Chen agreed.

Suho and the girl looked at each other and blushed.  “It’s not like we haven’t kissed before…” Suho said.

“Let’s do it,” the girl nodded.

While those two were preparing, Tara passed the 2 bags of Skittles to Key and Baekhyun. The other 2 chocolate bars found Xiumin and Lay.

“Ready?” Chen was referee.  “GO!!”

The two people started biting down on the chocolate bar on both ends, laughing nervously.  As they got closer to each other, they got redder and redder in the face.

“KISS ALREADY!!” Chanyeol shouted.

With one of the last bites, they realized that there was only one more bite to the middle.  “You do it,” Rachel told the other guy, food in .

“No, you do it,” he countered, speaking the same way.

“No, I’ll do it.” Tara said, leaning over to the two and pushing Suho into Rachel, making their lips meet.

The two of them were redder than a tomato, but they didn’t exactly pull away from each other…  Making the rest cheer in victory.

“ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!” Kris yelled in his Angry Bird voice.

“I knew you were trouble when you bit inn! But shame on Kriss now! you so late, the latest you ever been~” Tara sang to Trouble by Taylor Swift.

“I’m still the boyfriend here!” he grumbled.

“Yeah, who treats his girlfriend like !” Key yelled, followed by “OOOOOOOOH” from the rest.

“You need ice for that burn hyung hmmmmmm?” Baekhyun jumped in with his Diva voice.

“Suho got gammeeeeeee!!!” Tara said with swag, taking a bite of her snickers bar.

“Does anyone else notice that they still didn’t pull away from each other???!!” Chen yelled.

With that the two mentioned finally ripped away from each other.  “Got a problem with dat?” the girl said in a sassy voice.

“Yup, better than TV.” Xiumin nodded munching on his chocolate bar.

“BUT TARA JUNGKOOK IS STILL BETTER!!!!!” Rachel got back to their earlier conversation.

“Kai have some chocolate.” Tara said, putting the Snickers bar in Kai’s mouth. “Now, Jimin, is muh bias, he got abs, he got dat y voice, he got it all.” Tara nodded, snapping her fingers and doing Damon Salvatore’s eye thing.

“Well, Jungkook is all dat, plus he can rap, he’s got dem biceps, and he’s our age so yeah, he’s better,” Rachel countered.  “But ohmahgawd Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn…” Rachel suddenly melted and rested her head on the table.  “He’s so freaking gorgeous.  He’s got such a handsome face...He’s so freaking beautiful… And he’s so cute but so y at the same time and he’s such a cute umma… I love him so much… But dayuummmmmmmmmmm that boy gotta stop with the damn in that track he did with Rap Monster it is illegal to be that y…” She dazed off into different thoughts and her eye started twitching.

“Ahhh whatever. I want my chocolate again.” Tara pouted and took her Snickers bar out of Kai’s mouth and took a bite. “Here. “ She put it close to Kai’s mouth. “Eat some.”

Kai was a little hesitant but took a bite and blushed.

“INDIRECT KISS!!” Chanyeol pointed while shouting. “Just kiss already would you?”

“KISS KISS KISS KISS!!” Chen chanted, getting the table riled up to join him.

Kai looked away with pink cheeks.

Tara’s P.O.V

Well there I was sitting on my bias’ lap in lunch with everyone telling Kai and I (That rhymed hehe) to kiss. Yeah, I was pretty nervous to say the least. I had hornets shooting around my stomach. I was pretty sure my face was red too. Kai didn’t look un-nervous either. I took a deep breath to help calm myself.

I can do this.

I put my hands on both sides of Kai’s face, making him look directly up at me, cuz’ I was sitting on his lap still. I leaned in placed my lips onto his and closed my eyes. He was a little shocked that I did it, I could tell, but soon he kissed me back. After maybe 5 seconds I was like YOLO! So, I decided to move my lips, hoping Kai would catch on. He did and what can I say, I became the happiest teenager in the world. Kai had gotten a little braver and wrapped his arms around my hips. We pulled away after another 10 seconds and I instantly jumped up and did a really goofy happy dance.

“Did you see that unnie?! DID YOU SEE THAT WE KISSED! WE KISSED WE KISSED WE KISSED K-I-S-S-E-D! AHHHHH!!”

Tara’s P.O.V end.

“Huh?!” the older girl snapped out of her daze.  “What happened?”

“I KISSED KAI THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED!” The younger girl sang happily.

“Awww I missed it??!” the girl pouted.

“It’s ok, Chen got it on his camera,” Suho patted her back.

“DUCKIE!!!” Tara yelled in embarrassment.  “HOW COULD YOU!!!?????? Why didn’t you tell me!? Now let me see!” Tara sped to Chen and grabbed his phone. She looked through all of the pictures and squealed. “You must send these to me ok?!”

“Y-yeah.” he looked at the girl almost shocked from her reaction.

“I wanna see!! I need to ship!!!” Tao and Baekhyun grabbed the phone like they were watching a drama.

“They grow up so fast,” Baekhyun sniffed.

“WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH TARA IS GROWING UPPPPP!!!” Tao bawled like a baby.

“Ok, I have a confession!” Tara said. “I kinda sorta really wanna do that again.” she scrunched her eyes together.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!” they all shouted.

“GO TARA!!” Key cheered like a proud diva mama.

“Kai?” Tara looked at the boy who was still dazed.

“Oh uh umm-” He was cut off.

“Just do it!” Jonghyun said.

Kai took a deep breath and pulled the girl back onto his lap and without a second to spare, pulled his lips to hers. He put his right hand on the back of her next to deepen the kiss. They were too scared to admit it but they both loved the feeling of each others lips. Tara decided to wrap her arms around Kai and lean her head to the right. There lips started moving in sync, leaving everyone at the table shocked and frozen in time. After a little while they pulled away and Tara placed her forehead against Kai’s with a smile. Kai blushed and stared up, into Tara’s eyes.

“Unnie, did you see it that time?” Tara asked.

“Clear as day!” she shot her an ok sign and wiggled her eyebrows.

“I recorded it that time.” Chen popped.

“Lemme see!” Kai demands for the phone.

Chen gave Kai his phone and watched it with Tara, who was still comfortable on his lap. They both turned bright red watching the clip. Tara was trying not to bounce for the lord of berries.

“Holy crap… I can not believe we did that. *blink* *blink*” She said with shock.

“Well you did!” Baekhyun howled.

“I hear wedding bells~” Chanyeol teased.

“At least let them date first guys!” D.O. spoke up.

“YOU GUYS SHOULD BE A COUPLE NOW COME ON!!” Chen yelled.

“All in favor of KaiRa say ‘I’” Sehun shouted.

“I!” If not most, all of them agreed.

“Fina-freaking-ly!” Baekhyun yelled and threw his hands in the air.

“It’s about time you know,” Xiumin agreed.

Kai leaned close to Tara’s ear and whispered in Tara’s ear. “Will… you be my girlfriend?” It was so quiet Tara almost didn’t hear him.

She nodded slightly with an ultra red face and hid in the crook of Kai’s neck so nobody saw.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED! She mentally cheered.

“Say yes girl, what are you waiting for!?” Diva Key shouted.

“Don’t just sit there, say yes!!” Baekhyun joined in with his diva brother.

“Yes Kai. I’ll be your girlfriend…. AHHH I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EXO’S KAI AHHHHH!!!!!!” Tara bounced.

“Not on the lap not on the lap.” Kai squeaked.

“Oops.” Tara jumped up with a blush. Then bounced again. “Now if you excuse me have way too much energy for my own good.” Tara disappeared quickly, leaving a cloud of what she looked like behind.

You could easily hear the girl from a mile away. “I’M KIM JONGIN’S GIRLFRIEND AHHHHHHH HYOYEON, YOONA, JESSICA IT ES IT!!!!!!!!” (A/N: No offense if you like SNSD, again we are not fans. We are expressing it through our story, which is a way of expressing yourself, so please no hate comments. It is my opinion of them so please be respectful. We all have different opinions, gamsahapnida~)

“Well, she’s pretty excited,” Lay stated.

“Obviously,” Minho said.

“What about LuHan and Taemin??” Onew asked.

“I love her like a sister guys.” Taemin put his hands up. “No need to worry about me. Besides I’m not ready for a girlfriend yet.” He smiled reassuringly.

“What about LuLu?” Rachel asked.

“I have no idea how I particularly feel. I have a crush, but I don’t. I admit it. I’m upset, but something tells me that, that girl and I will be great friends. It’s complicated, but I know Jongin is the best for her out of everyone here. They kind of balance each other.” LuHan said thoughtfully.

“AWWWW THAT’S SO SWEET!!!!” Rachel, Baekhyun, Tao, and Key all gushed like they were watching a drama.

“So, Kai how are you feeling about this?” Suho questioned.

“I-I’m really happy. And it’s too hard to explain.” He smiled.

“Should we go find T-” Suho got cut off.

Tara came back to the table and hugged her new boyfriend super happily.

“Tara you’re going to choke him.” Chen pointed out.

“Oops.” Tara let go and sat back down onto Kai’s lap. “This has got to be one of the best days of my life. Wow.” She said looking into the distance.

“I’m gonna remember this on your wedding day~~” Tao gushed.

“Here comes the bride~ All dressed in white~~” Chen sang.

“And poor LuHan would be singing ‘Wedding Dress’ in the distance,” Baekhyun teased.

“LuHan!! I love you too don’t worry I didn’t forget about you!” Tara scurried to LuHan and hugged him. “You are going to be my best guy friend, soccer friend and deer friend and I will huggle you whenever OK?” Tara babbled randomly.

“But I thought I was your best friend,” Taemin pouted.  “HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME TARA WHYYYYY????”

“I can have more than one best friend. I mean Raerae is my bestest girl friend but I still need my awesome guy best friends! You guys know I can’t pick right?! RIGHT?!” Tara gave them the puppy face.

“YAYYY TAEMIN’S HAPPY AGAIN!!” he yelled in glee and hugged her tightly.

“I say, let’s all have a movie night this weekend.” Tara suggested. “We can watch all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?” She suggested.

“YEAH!!!!!” they all yelled and high fived each other.

“It settled than.” Tara nodded with a smile.

 

Author’s Notes:

Hey guys~ We’re back after a month (sorry….life really ….).  Any BTS lovers out there??  The song I was talking about in the chapter is called “Trouble” by RapMon and Jin so go listen if you need some serious eargasms ;) hehehehe

Well, heyyy. I have been debating about which guy I would like my character to end up with. As some people may know Kai is my EXO bias. For some reason I love writing as and for Kai. Probably because I find myself to be more similar to him? But do you think it was a good decision? Lemme know? Okay! Until next tiiiiime…..

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO

~Tara bai bai

~Rachel Annyeong~