Coming In

My Family-In-Law

 

 “Aaaaa!!!” I started to scream. “Keep it away!” I screamed and hugged Kris tightly. He sighed and kissed my hair. “Okay, relax…”

 

“Yah! Monggu! Don’t scare her!” I heard a voice and a handsome boy came.

 

“Jongin! Take your dogs! She is scared, damn!” Kris scolded him. Jongin smiled apologetically. “Okay, okay, Monggu let her go, she is from family.”

 

Monggu calmed down and started to shake his tail.

 

I took a deep breath and smiled. He said…I’m from family.

 

Yeah, right es! I’m from the family, yay!!

 

“I’m Jongin but they call me ‘Kai’ too.”

 

Kris shook his head. “No, we don’t. Just you call yourself as Kai.”

 

“Yah! Stop it hyung!” He whined.

 

I chuckled. “Don’t worry Kai-sshi, I can call you like that.”

 

He smiled proudly. “Did you hear it? She called me Kai! Yes!”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Whatever, take your dogs. I’ll show her the house.”

 

Jongin nodded. “Fine, I’ll put my loves in their doghouse.”

 

I waved at him too. I love waving at people…

 

Finally we reached to the door. You can’t imagine but this house is really, really huge!

 

“How many rooms does it have?” I asked.

 

Kris smiled gently. “I don’t know but we can find the perfect room for us. You know far away from the others. We don’t want to disturb them with our noises, right?”

 

I blushed. Don’t say things like that! You ert…

 

We came in the house. This place is too clean! Who does the cleaning? Probably they hire a cleaning lady right?  

 

“Don’t.Come.In.With.Your.ing.Shoes!”

 

I froze. It was scary. I slowly turned my head and looked at the person who talked. Aww…He’s so cute!

 

Kris suddenly pulled me and took my shoes off. He is so fast!

 

I was looking blankly. Finally I smiled. “Um…Hi?”

 

After we took our shoes off his mood changed. His angry face turned to a smiling one.

 

“Welcome to our home!” He ran to us and hugged both of as at the same time.

 

Kris chocked. “Um…Hyung, we can’t breathe.”

 

Hyung? Another baby face and a hyung? Wow…Just wow…

 

He released us and I started to bow again.

 

“I’m Hye Min!”

 

His smile got wider. “I’m Minseok but sometimes they call me Xiumin.”

 

Kris whispered in my ear. “We just call him like that when he is angry because he becomes completely a different person.”

 

I nodded and bowed again. “Nice to meet you Minseok-sshi!”

 

He smiled and checked his watch. “I cleaned your room and prepared it. Kris, it is the number 19.”

 

Kris nodded and hugged me with one arm. “Then we should go. She must be really tired.”

 

Minseok nodded with a huge grin. “Yeah, you should go and sleep…” He winked to us.

 

I reddened. What does he mean? Oh man…

 

Kris smirked and started to drag me again.

 

“Yah! Oppa! I’m hungry.” I whined and he stopped suddenly.

 

“Oh…I forgot it…Sorry Hye Min-ah.” He smiled apologetically.

 

I giggled. “Not a big problem.”

 

Yes…He is dragging me again. We’re walking in a corridor right now. It’s really long and the walls are full of some portraits.

 

“Who are they?” I pointed at them. Kris looked at them and immediately mumbled. “No one.”

 

Then we came in the kitchen. A boy was cooking. He looked at us with huge eyes, is he surprised?

 

After few minutes I realized his normal face expression is being surprised. Dumb me…

 

He was short but cute.

 

“Welcome to my kitchen…”He smiled. 

 

 

A.N// Hello, I hope you like it^^

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and maybe upvote *winks*

Thanks to ' ScreamingMidget ' for upvoting^^

 

Take a dog owner:

 

Here's a cleaning lady:P :

/ With his cleaning gloves:P Okay don't punch...Not to face:P/

 

A ert husband:P :

/ I don't know but Kris with moustache...it seems just ert and funny:P/

 

Thanks for your time~~