Books and Jealousy

My Family-In-Law

 

 “Hey, Yixing!” Kris called him. He raised his head. “Hey…” He mumbled and got back to his book.

 

“Um…I’m Hye Min. Nice to meet you Yixing-sshi.” I talked to him. This time he didn’t raise his head and he just nodded. “Yeah…” He mumbled again.

 

I looked at Kris. He sighed and shook his shoulders. “Then see you at dinner.” He talked and Yixing replied him with a murmur again.

 

We left the library. Well…It is an awesome place anyway.

 

“He doesn’t talk too much but…he’s a good listener.” Kris smiled.

 

I nodded. “I can imagine…” I smiled too and slowly hugged him.

 

“Yah! Go to your room…” I heard a grumpy voice.

 

“Aww, Taozi” Kris smiled and let me go. I looked at the voices owner. It was a tall boy with dark hair and eyes.

 

“Kris hyung~~” He whined and hugged him.

 

Yah, dude! He’s my Kris, okay? Live with it.

 

The boy looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “And you?”

 

I smiled. Okay, it’s a forcing smile but what can I do? He acts all sassy and such…

 

“I’m Hye Min.”

 

He nodded with a straight face. Kris stared at him but he didn’t introduce himself. How rude…

 

“He’s Zitao but we call him simply, Tao.”

 

Tao cut his words. “But my hyung calls me Taozi!”

 

I nodded and held Kris’ hand. “Nice to meet you Tao-sshi.”

 

He glared at me and hugged Kris again. “Hyung~~~ Buy me a Gucci!” He whined.

 

Kris smiled. “Maybe next time Taozi, you know I should take care of my lovely wife.”

 

I smirked. Huh, take that, kid!

 

Tao pouted. “But Hyung~~ I’ve been waiting for you for all this time! I want that bag! Please~~”

 

What the heck? He is doing aegyo? No way! It is my weapon, boy!

 

“Um…honey, I’m tired.” I cut their conversation.

 

Kris messed his hair up. “Sorry Taozi, I will buy it later okay?” Then he turned to me. “Okay babe, let’s go.”

 

Tao pouted more and I saw him gritting. Haha! I won!

 

“He’s our third maknae, but you can clearly see he’s the cutest one.”

 

“No, Sehun is way cuter.” I refused.

 

He stared at me. “But?”

 

“But you’re the cutest!” I cheered again and kissed his lips fast. My husband is a child…

 

He smirked. “Right…”

 

Then he stopped in front of another door. Room 19… It’s our room. I feel like we’re in a hotel or something. Hotel California…

 

The room’s key is in the door’s lock. Kris took it and opened the door.

 

Woah!! It’s a huge room! Everything in this house is huge! I feel like a dwarf or Gulliver…

 

We came in. The bed is for two people, and guess what? Yep! It’s huge too! The room has a bathroom and a washroom. There are 2 armchairs, a coffee table, a TV –of course huge-, a  wardrobe, a big mirror and such… I don’t know… This room is just perfect for me. I ran to the bookshelves and looked at the books.

 

“Kris, these are…”

 

“Yes, they are your favorite books. Harry Potter, LOTR, Game of Thrones… I said it to Suho and he took care of it.”

 

I hugged him; actually I kinda jumped his lap.

 

He smirked. “Yeah, I’m too.”

 

“Yah! Don’t be a ert!” I giggled and kissed his lips.

 

Then I heard a horn and ran to the window.

 

Kris mumbled. “Idiot Yeol…Not now, I am busy…”

 

I giggled and saw a black Lamborghini. “Kris…Who is that?”

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

A Bookworm:

 

A jealous bro:P :

 

A husband~~~ :

 

Thanks for your time^^

Have a nice life~~