A lawyer

My Family-In-Law

 We turned to the voice. “Baek, you came…” Kris smirked.

 

Baekhyun smirked. “You too, and you’re not alone.”

 

I was watching their conversation. “Yes, she is my wife.”

 

He turned to me. “If you want to divorce, you can come to me.”

 

I got red and looked at him in disbelief. “No, thanks…” I mumbled.

 

Kris glared at Baekhyun. “What’s your problem?”

 

“Nothing, you graduated finally huh?”

 

Kris nodded. “How’s your work?”

 

Baekhyun shook his shoulders. “Same…I’m the best.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. Baekhyun got closer to me, held my hand and kissed it slowly while looking at my eyes directly.

 

“Nice to meet you ma’am.”

 

I looked away and nodded. “Yeah…” I didn’t like this boy. He is scary and I hate to admit but he is cute too, ugh…

 

Kris took my hand from him and hugged me. “Let’s go Hye Min, you should be really tired.”

 

I nodded and we left him there alone. While walking I heard him mumbling. “Hye Min…It’s a pleasure.”

 

I brushed my face Kris’ chest and whispered. “I love you Kris…”

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Wake up! We’re going to eat! Girl…You sleep much.”

 

I moaned. “Stop it…”

 

He laughed. “No, you stop. You make me .”

 

I opened my eyes. “Okay, let’s eat!”

 

He chuckled. Aww how cute he can be… “Then after that…” He winked.

 

Ugh…How ert he can be…

 

I took a shower and wore my clothes. I’m excited again! I know I met all of them but…

 

“Calm down. We’re gonna just have a dinner.”

 

I nodded. “Yeah…I’m just hungry.” I giggled but actually he was more nervous than me.

 

“Kris…You’re nervous too, about what? I know, I want them to like me too but…”

 

He cut my words. “I don’t care their thoughts. I just want you to like them. They’re weird but they’re my family. So…what if you don’t like them?”

 

I giggled again and hugged him. “Like you said, they’re your family. I already like them even just because of it.”

 

Kris smiled shyly. His shy side got me actually. He is already cute but when he’s shy he becomes cuter and… I just feel in love.

 

I kissed his lips fast and turned to the door. “Come on…My stomach is growling.”

 

He followed me out of the door.

 

I was walking but he grabbed my hand, pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear. “Wrong way…”

 

I shivered and coughed. “Oh..uh…um…”

 

He chuckled. “So…after dinner…”

 

I bit my lips. “Okay, yes, okay, let’s eat now!!” I screamed a little bit and I bet I was as red as a tomato right now.

 

Kris messed my hairs. “You’re cute and I love you.”

 

I bowed my head a little and mumbled. “Same…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A.N// I know that's a short chap but family things etc, you know hard core life:P

ANYWAAAAAY take a lawyer neh?

You know he's so cute I mean reeeaaaally cute, so much cute that I can't even say he's hot. someone being that cute disturbs me ya'know.... Ugh I should shut up :/ by the way I don't care his dating thing

 

and a husband...

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote 

HAVE A NICE LIFEEE!