Cars and The leader

My Family-In-Law

 Kris sighed, came to me and opened the window. “Yah! Chanyeol!” He shouted. A tall and cute boy came out of the car and waved us.

 

“Yo! What’s up Kris!” I chuckled. He’s so cute! HE acts like a gangster.

 

“Cool, what’s up Yeol!” Kris shouted back.

 

And now I’m laughing like crazy. I never saw Kris like that before. OMG! I loved it.

 

Kris glared at me but of course it wasn’t real and after that I gave him a pout. He sighed and messed my hair.

 

“Is this your wife? Man, she’s hot!” Chanyeol shouted again.

 

“Yeol! Shut up or I’ll beat you.” Kris threatened him.

 

“Fine hyuungg…” Chanyeol whined but grinned.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Why did you buy that car?” He asked.

 

“Because it’s cool and I like it.” Chanyeol answered with a ‘duhh’ voice.

 

“But you have a lot of cool cars, few Ferraris, some Porsches and I guess you have Lamborghinis too but in different colors.”

 

“Come on hyung, you know that’s not the same thing.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

Kris did the same thing too. “Whatever. They’re just cars.”

 

Chanyeol gasped. “Hyung! They’re not just cars! How can you say that? They’re my babies!”

 

I chuckled. HE really loves his cars huh? Chanyeol smiled at me. “I’m Chanyeol!”

 

“I’m Hye Min! Nice to meet you!” I shouted. Man, why are we still shouting through the window? It’s exhausting.

 

Chanyeol gave me a gummy smile. “Same!”

 

“Chanyeol, where’s Baek?” Kris asked suddenly.

 

“Oh, he’s on his way!” Chanyeol replied. He looks always happy and I like it!

Kris nodded silently. “What about Suho?”

Chanyeol bit his lip and thought a little. “Don’t know. Go and check his room, his workroom…”

 

Kris nodded again. “Thanks dude, go and drive your babies.” He mumbled and closed the window.

I chuckled again. I don’t get why Kris was nervous. His family looks so entertaining.

“Let’s make a baby!”

I looked at him in disbelief. “Kris!”

He smiled sheepishly. “Did you like the room?”

I beamed happily. “It’s wonderful.”

“Let’s try the bed.”

“Oppa..” I whined and as a reply he sighed.

“Okay, then let’s go and visit Suho.”

I nodded and we left the room.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We started to walk again. I can lose weight just walking around in house. Geez…

We arrived at another door. It doesn’t have a number. Kris knocked.

“Come in” A voice came and Kris opened the door. A short boy was sitting on a desk. He was writing something and wearing huge glasses. He is cute though. I guess cuteness is genetic in this family.

He stood up. “Oh, Hyung!” He opened his arms and walked towards us. “Welcome home!” He hugged Kris tightly. Kris loosely hugged him back while smiling. “Nice to see you Joonmyun.”

Joonmyun? What about Suho?

 

The boy looked at me. “Oh, You’re Hye Min right?” I nodded. “I’m Joonmyun but everyone calls me Suho. Um…Actually I don’t know why but it’s a nickname and it’s useful.”

I smiled and bowed. “Nice to meet you Suho-sshi.”

Suho smiled sincerely. “I’m happy to see you two. You can say every problem you have to me and I can fix everything.”

I nodded blankly. Kris patted his shoulder. “He’s kinda family administrator, he arranges everything in our house.”

I nodded again but this time I got what they meant. “Oh, you’re the leader!” I cheered but I regretted in a second. I hope I didn’t say anything wrong.

“Yes we call him as a leader too.” Kris half hugged me.

Suho lowered his head. “Thanks…” Aww…He is shy… How cute!!

Kris patted his shoulder again. “See you at the dinner Suho-ah!”

 

Suho nodded and gave us a bright smile. “Please be comfortable! Dinner at 7!”

We nodded too and left his room.

 

“I feel like this house is a small city. You have a administrator, a gardener, a dog walker, a cook, a cleaner, a driver, a hunter, a library man, a videogame player…” I was counting with my fingers. I stopped for a second and added. “…and Tao.”

I chuckled. He did the same thing too and added. “You forgot Baekhyun. He is a lawyer.”

“Woahh! Cool…” I gasped.

 

 

“It’s nice to hear that you adore me, new bride.”

 

 

A.N// Hello dear umm...people *sweats*

Well, I'm baaacccckkk^^ I'm happy I hope you like this chap, please don't forget to comment, sub or maybe upvote

I love you, have a nice day!!

 

Oh, here's a driver (he drives me crazy for sure:P)

 

and a cute hot leader

 

 

and husband, alwaysss:P

 

oh by the way, I know I know Kris .......left but this story (or my other stories) didn't end! I will update this regularly (i hope) Please support me and Exo and Wu Yi Fan^^