A Sandwich and Video Games...

My Family-In-Law

 

 Kris messed his hair. “Hey, Kyungsoo, what are you cooking?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled proudly. “I was waiting you. So I cooked a turkey a roasted meat and…I made a cake!”

 

Kris smiled and turned to me. “Kyungsoo cooks very well, I missed his cook most!”

 

Kyungsoo blushed a little bit. “I’m trying my best.”

 

I bowed. “I’m Hye Min. Nice to meet you Kyungsoo-sshi.”

 

Kyungsoo gave me a sandwich. “I thought when you arrive you would be hungry. So in case arriving early, I made it for you.”

 

I got surprised. How can he think that? So thoughtful…

 

I smiled. “Thank you!” I cheered and took it. He gave the same thing to Kris too.

 

Kris took and smiled again. “See ya…”

 

Kyungsoo waved at us. “Bye hyung!”

 

 

We left the kitchen. “Aww, he is so cute!” I did a little fangirling. Kris smirked. “But…”

 

I rolled my eyes. “You’re cuter!” He chuckled.

 

What is that voice? I stopped. Kris looked at me in confusion.

 

“Did you hear it? Some noises…” I mumbled.

 

He chuckled. “Follow me.”

 

I did what he told me. He stopped in front of a door. The door 12…What?

 

“Sehun! I’m coming in with a girl! Better be in clothes!” Kris announced and I blushed unwillingly.

 

He opened the door and dragged me again.

 

There was a boy sitting in front of an LCD TV and drinking something. He looked at us fast. “She’s pretty, why did she get married with you?” He talked monotonously.

 

Kris widened his eyes. “You’re still playing video games! I think it’s enough! You were playing it when I was leaving too!”

 

Sehun smiled. “Nope! It was Diablo 2 now I’m playing Call of Duty: Ghosts.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Same thing…”

 

“No it is not!” I and Sehun talked at the same time.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. Oh …I started to stutter.

 

“I mean…Diablo 2 is an action role-playing hack and slash video game and COD is a first-person shooter video game. Think about it honey!”

 

Sehun is looking at me with wide open eyes and a huge grin right now. Kris sighed. “Anyway, It’s Sehun, he’s the youngest. We sometimes call him maknae.”

 

I smiled. “Annyeong haseyo Sehun-sshi!”

 

Sehun stood up, held my hand and kissed. “Call me Sehun or oppa or baby.”

 

Kris coughed. “You know she is my wife, right?”

 

Sehun immediately released my hand. “Good ones are always taken.”

 

I smiled again. He is cute…

 

Then he held my hand again. “But if he does something bad, you can always come to your Hunnie~~”

 

I chuckled but Kris held my hand and dragged me out of the room. Then he slammed the door hard.

 

“Stop laughing! That bastard is a ert!” He mumbled and started to walk again.

 

Aww…You can clearly see why I love him, right? Right?

 

Then I saw a huge door. “What’s it?” I asked excitedly.

 

“Oh, that’s our library…” Kris shook his shoulders.

 

Library! I love books! Especially the science fiction ones!

 

“Please, let’s look!” I begged.

 

He bit his lip. “Okay…Then you can meet with him…”

 

He murmured and opened the two winged door.

 

Wow, wow, wow!!! It’s a huge, enormous room and full of books! Heaven!

 

Then there is a table and a boy who is sitting there and reading his book.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' kmjcsd ' for upvoting^^

Here's a cook:

A video gamer:

/always messed up:P/

and a husband~~ :

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:D

Thanks for your time:D