Arriving

My Family-In-Law

 

 I’m so excited! Yay! I’ll meet with his family!

We got out of the car and a smiling Kris held my hand. God…I love him so much…

I hugged him. He looks nervous. “Are you okay?” I asked.

 

He gave me a gummy smile. “Of course I am.”

 

I started to walk towards the house and he went back to lock the car.

 

His house is really huge and it has an enormous garden. Oh, look at these lovely flowers…

 

“Who are you?” A boy shouted at me. He has a huge shotgun in his hand. I immediately raised my hands. “Um…I’m..”

 

He shouted at me again. “I said ‘who are you’!”

 

I was shocked. “I’m…Hye Min!”

 

The boy stopped and he lowered his gun. “Say it again…”

 

“Hye Min! I’m Hye Min!” I screamed with fear.

 

“Jongdae! What the are you doing?”

 

Oh, Kris came finally! I hugged him. “Kris! Oh, thank God!” I was relieved.

 

He hugged me back, kissed me and whispered in my ear. “Okay honey, everything is okay…”

 

Jongdae was watching us with his shotgun. “Oh…So I remember that name because of that…You’re that Hye Min…”

 

Kris and I nodded in unison.

 

He scratched the back of his neck. “Sorry guys…”

 

I took a deep breath. “Not a problem…”

 

Seemingly Kris wasn’t thinking the same thing. “You’re dead Chen!”

 

I blinked severally. Chen? Who’s Chen?

 

Kris held my hand. “He was Jongdae a.k.a Chen. He hunts generally. Don’t believe him. Nothing he said is true, okay?”

 

I nodded. “He’s such a troll.” He mumbled and I chuckled.

 

We’re slowly walking towards the house right now. Jongdae ran away already. There is a way made of marble in the garden.

 

“Kris…Can we…” I showed him the way. He looked at there for a minute then he realized what I’m trying to say and nodded.

 

A smile appeared on his face. “Let’s have a romantic walk.”

 

I grinned and tightened our hands. He is so cute! Kyaa!

 

Yes, I’m fangirling over my husband. Problem?

 

“Are you happy about living here?” He asked with a worried voice. Aww….My thoughtful husband…

 

“Of course I am. I want to know your family. Besides this place looks like heaven.”

 

He sighed. “I’m grateful. If you’re unhappy about something just tell me so I can fix it.” He added with a serious face. “You know I’d do everything for you.”

 

I bit my lip and kissed his cheek. “I know you’d. You’re my prince charming.”

 

He smiled proudly. “Yes, I am.”

 

“Aww, you’re so cute!” We heard someone. Kris rolled his eyes. It was a boy doing some garden stuff. He was wearing some gloves and a bag hose. He stood up and cleaned himself with his hands.

 

“You’re the gardener?” I asked.

 

Kris smirked. “Yes, he is.” Then he turned back. “Come on, let’s go to the home.”

 

“Yah! Kris! Don’t act like that! I’m your hyung!”

 

What? Hyung? I immediately looked at him and bowed severally.

 

He smiled. Wow…He doesn’t look like older than my love. He looks like a child.

 

“I’m Luhan!” He beamed happily.

 

I bowed again. “I’m Hye Min. Nice to meet you Luhan-sshi.”

 

He hugged me. Woah…Kris seems a little angry.

 

“Don’t add –sshi, just say oppa!” He kissed my cheek and held my hand.

 

Kris gritted. “No! I’m her oppa!” and he saved my hand. “Don’t touch her.”

 

Luhan giggled and poked his cheek. “Awww…My little brother became a man and got jealous. How cute…”

 

Kris glared at him. “You should do your job hyung! We’re coming in.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “True, I should water that roses and those daises and my lovely jasmines need water too…”

 

I smiled. He is so cute and obviously he liked his garden and his flowers.

 

I waved at him but Kris held my hand and dragged me. “Just keep walking. He is too clingy and babbler.”

 

I giggled. “He is cute though.”

 

After seeing his glare I gulped. “Of course you’re cuter! You’re my baby, don’t forget it!”

 

Kris smirked. “Yeah, I know…”

 

Then I saw a dog running to me and barking. Oh no…  

 

A.N// Hello~~ I hope you like it^^

Here's a hunter:

A gardener: 

 

And of course a husband:

 

Thanks for your time^^

Don't forget to subscribe and comment please^^

Have a nice life~~