Meeting

Rescue

I scratched my head and sighed, glancing down at my schedule. If the campus wasn't so big, maybe I would be at my performing arts lecture ages ago. 
Or maybe, I shouldn't have ignored my alarm this morning I thought angrily and hastily made my way in the general direction of the building located on my map. 
Finally arriving at the magnificent gym, its walls made of stone and had ivy crawling all over the aged structure. I pushed the heavy wood door open hesitantly and discreetly made my way into the brightly lit space. The professor, who had been instructing a small group of students around my age, smiled in my direction and motioned for me to join them. Glancing around, I saw some familiar faces from lectures that day and they nodded at me. One boy however, or a man, by the looks of him, stood apart from the others and refused to meet anyone's eye. I raised my eyebrows at him and as if sensing me, he looked up and gazed intently into my eyes. Recognizing him, I nearly choked on my coffee that I was desperately gulping down. 
It was Bang Yong Guk of BAP. But what was he doing here? This was a university, not an entertainment studio. A university in England, I might add. 
"Ah, Jane, am I right? Well our fellow classmate has been left without a partner. Would you like to partner up with him?" the professor, a stooped and aging man asked, or rather commanded. A few of the girls around me giggled and I rolled my eyes. So I wasn't the only one who recognized him then. 
I swallowed down my sudden nervousness and strolled toward him, hoping that I seemed confident. Once upon a time, I had been a huge fan of them. Now, at the age of twenty one, I had slowly started to lose interest in what had seemed like a dream. 
Bang followed my slow progress toward him with intelligent, dark eyes and I shivered, the fangirl in me suddenly starting to kick in. Forcing myself to remain calm, I came to a stop in front of him and finally, FINALLY, he smiled that famous gummy smile of his. 
Some of the girls sighed and giggles circulated the room. Their male partners rolled their eyes and glanced over at us. Bang held out his hand and I took it nervously, trying to maintain the least amount of body contact as possible. 
As the music started, we waltzed around the room, him being surprisingly graceful. 
"You know, you're surprisingly good at this" I commented, unable to stand the silence anymore. 
"Well, I dance a lot" he answered. 
So much for a conversation I thought and sighed. 
"Well, you guys do all that hard core dancing and stuff. Not something as gentle as the waltz" I replied and he chuckled softly.
"So, you do know who I am then. That's surprising" he cocked his head and grinned at me, his sharp tiger teeth showing. 
"Who doesn't know you guys? BAP, the biggest Korean boy band out there. By the way, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in, I don't know, Seoul, rehearsing or something?" I asked again, curious as to why he was here. 
"My manager decided that a few months of school for each of us would be good. It wasn't publicly announced, because as you can imagine, that would not do good for the population in specific schools, would it?" he smiled at me again, and twirling me around, he caught me by the waist before I fell to the ground. With our faces barely a few inches away from each other, my breathing quickened and he pulled me up slowly, deliberately, before continuing to waltz. 
"You're amazingly cocky, did you know that?" I commented, as the song came to a close and one by one, the guys bowed to the girls. With a flourish, he bowed and again grinning at me, he slowly walked away backward, his eyes never leaving my face. Just as I was about to make my way out of the door, his deep voice rang out loud and clear and I whipped around. 
"Hey, could we catch lunch together today? That cafe down the road yeah? Cya at one!" he shouted and cursing him, I left the gym amid the giggling and glances I received from most of the girls in our class. 
"Cocky bastard" I muttered darkly, but secretly, I knew deep down inside of me, that I was flattered by his attention. 

 

 

So I know it's a short first chapter but I still have a whole story to tell! I hope you guys liked this and keep voting for me!