Kidnapped

Rescue

"Some, uh, money seekers are holding Himchan in captivity. They won't release him unless we pay up a VERY large amount of money" Bang sighed and explained, rubbing his temples. Over the last few days, he had begun to look tired to the point where he could drop at any moment. Because of this, I accompanied him to all his classes and kept an eye on him when he was resting in his dorm.

"This sounds a lot like your One Shot video" I said, trying to lighten the mood with a halfhearted joke. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"It's exactly like our music video. Except this time, it's Himchan and it's real" choking up on the last words, he trailed off and turned his head away from me, hiding tears that were threatening to fall.

"How much money are they demanding exactly?" I asked, curious. A big company like them would be able to pay off any amount, or so I thought.

"Billions of dollars. It could make TS Entertainment go broke. No one has any idea on how to come up with that amount but at the same time, we just want Himchan safe" Bang answered, his voice wavering. Unable to hold it in anymore, he let out a sob and hid his face in my shoulder. Soothing his hair, I muttered words of support and slowly, his sobs resided.

"Yong Guk? Don't worry. I'll help you with this alright?" I shushed him and his back until the shaking stopped.

"H-how are you going to do this? Even Youngjae can't think of anything!" he glanced at me, his eyes red and watery.

"Maybe I have more brains than even Youngjae" I smiled down at him and deciding to believe me for now, he sunk down into the feather soft pillows on his bed. I tucked the blankets around him tenderly, like a mother would to a child and gazed at him while he dozed. Acting on a split second decision, I leant down quickly and pecked him on the forehead. His eyelids fluttered but did not open and I quietly snuck out of his room. Making my way back to my own dorm, I thought up a dozen different possibilities and fantasies of rescuing Himchan. Knowing that all of them would only work out in movies, I sighed and rubbed my eyes, suddenly feeling drowsy.

“How is he?” Janice peered up at me through puffy, red eyes as soon I walked into our dorm. I shrugged and sunk onto the window seat, looking out at the magnificent university building. Refusing to look Janice in the eye, I fiddled with my thumbs and bit my lip.

“He’s alright. I put him to bed. He really needs the rest right now” I explained to Janice’s slumped figure and she nodded, a few stray tears escaping. Was I the only one who wasn’t crying right now? Was I really that incapable of feeling? I had never been told straight out, but I knew that I could be a heartless .

Well someone needs to be calm through this I thought furiously and glanced back out at the old, yet still majestic structure of the university that I had come to love. It had been built in the 1700s by some old crazy king who wanted to lock his son away to prevent him from ever becoming king. The young prince had been rescued by a group of his closest friends. Written down in history as a horror story, the tale had become a famous bedtime story for any new students who enrolled in the university.

“That’s it!” I jumped up in sudden inspiration and grabbed Janice, forcing her to stand up and spin around the room with me. Wide-eyed, she stared at me as if I was crazy.

“What? What’s it?” she demanded, stopping us both from becoming dizzy to the point where we felt like throwing up.

“We need to meet up with the members of BAP now. And also, Bang needs to leave the university right now. Also, we need to get permits for leave for at least two months” I said, not answering her questions. Packing a few essentials into my sport bag, I did the same for Janice and dragging her hand, I pulled both of us out of our dorm, not even bothering to lock the door, knowing that no one would dare to go into our room, which had earned quite the reputation for being the least hygienic on campus.

“Yong Guk! Open up! Wakey wakey!” I banged on Yong Guk’s door and without waiting for an answer, I pushed the door open and rushed into his room with Janice in tow.

Bang was sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily and didn’t even bother to acknowledge us. I pulled some clothes out for him and threw them at his head, ignoring his grunts and protests. Packing up his room in about five minutes, I flew around, checking for any forgotten items. When I was sure that his room was completely empty and had no evidence of human life, I turned toward Janice and Bang’s bewildered expressions, placing my hands on my hips.

“Alright, first, Bang sign yourself out of this school, stating that you will not be returning. Second, send a message to your manager that you are coming back and you are bringing two friends with you” I ordered and shaking my head at Bang’s protests, I pushed him out of the room.

“See you back here in ten minutes, no more, alright?” I called after Bang’s retreating figure and ducking back into the dorm, I smiled at Janice.

“May I ask now what on earth we are doing?” Janice asked, impatience overtaking her grief.

“We’re going on an adventure” I smirked and leant my head back on the doorframe, waiting for Bang’s return. 

 

O.O will Himchan be ok? I don't know...let's find out:) 

okay so it was a little sudden that Himchan got kidnapped but I figured SOMETHING had to happen soon or else this story would get REALLY boring but anyway...I hope you guys don't mind:) 

also, I may not post tomorrow as I still have a heap of assignments and homework to get through... (don't we all) 

so anyway keep voting and thanks for all the views again! 

fighting!!