Home

Rescue

Fumbling with the key Bang dropped it again and muttering curses, he stooped over to pick it up. I rolled my eyes and held my hand out for them, tapping my foot impatiently. Glancing at me with raised eyebrows, he turned his back to me and tried once again, failing mind you, to open the door to his own dorm that was his home in Seoul. Sighing, I stepped in front of him and grabbed the keys, noticing that his hands were still shaking. Ever since we had boarded the plane and rode those painful fifteen hours on probably the most luxurious jet that I will ever ride in my life, he had been shaking from shattered nerves.

Picking out the right key, I inserted it into the slot smoothly, and with a click, the door swung open. Stepping inside confidently, I gestured for Janice to do the same. Cautiously, as if she might blow up the place, she tip toed inside, keeping her back against the wall. An awestruck expression had come over her face and I rolled my eyes, leaving her be for now. Glancing around, I took in the clean wooden floors, not a dust speck in sight and the bright hallway lit by the sun leading down to what I assumed were the boys’ rooms. The whole dorm had a cozy feeling to it and very much like our own dorm back at the university, it felt like a home, like it was loved by people. Turning toward Bang, I raised my eyebrows and asked the question that I was sure Janice was also dying to ask.

“Where are the boys?” I asked curiously. It seemed highly unlikely that the boys could be out having fun at a time like this. Also as confused as we were, Bang shrugged and strolled around the dorm, calling each member’s name over and over again. Sighing, I rolled my eyes and followed him.

“Obviously they’re not here. Could you stop calling out to no one like an idiot?” I teased, mimicking his fast paced footsteps across the shiny, wooden floorboards.

“They should be here though. I really don’t understand. Argh that Manager Kang can be such a trickster” he grumbled, looking under beds as if the members could be hiding under there, playing a game of childish hide-and-seek.

“Who says I’m a trickster. Hey! I’m a very serious person! We just stepped out for a second to get a cake to welcome you home!” someone cleared their throat behind us and Bang whipped around, cracking a wide grin when he saw who it was. Four boys who stood behind the man, who was quite large around the middle, peered over his shoulder. Compared to who I knew was Manager Kang, the boys of BAP seemed like giants. Laughing, Bang ran over to the group huddled by the door and hugged each of them in turn, greeting them like a father would to his children. Smiling, I stood back and let them have a well-deserved reunion.

“Hey, Jane! Come meet the boys!” Bang called over his shoulder and waved me over. Each of the members now turned their attention to me and to my relief, every single one of them were smiling. Manager Kang turned toward Bang and smiled, as if he were proud of something that Yong Guk had achieved.

“You scored yourself a pretty one, didn’t you?” speaking in fast Korean, I wasn’t able to keep up with what Manager Kang had said, what with the little knowledge of the language that I had picked up from Bang the two months that we had known each other.

“Yong Guk hyung is always the lucky one. How come I didn’t get anyone to fall in love with my charm?” Daehyun suddenly piped up and Youngjae chuckled, swatting him across the head playfully. Still not fully understanding, I glanced at Bang and inclined my head toward them, requesting for him to translate for me. He mouthed a “later” at me then placing a hand on my arm, he led me into their circle. Quickly, introductions were made, which in my case, were not needed and getting settled in, we began to talk about their situation, their faces growing serious again. It was not until ten minutes later that I realized that Janice was missing from our company.

“! Where’s Janice? Oh my god, I totally forgot about her!” shaking my head in disbelief and running out of the room, I heard Bang give a hurried explanation to the boys before following me out.  

“Janice? Janice! Oh, there you are! You had me worried for a second there!” finding her huddled in a corner of the kitchen, I crouched down beside her and gathered her head into my lap, her hair.

“What’s wrong now, Janice-pie?” using my favourite nickname for her, I made cooing noises that I knew would calm down her nerves.

“I-they’re-oh my god-I…I’M IN THE SAME HOUSE AS BAP” shrieking, she jumped up, flailing around like a dying octopus. Bursting out into uncontrollable laughter, I noticed Bang standing in the doorway with the rest of the boys staring at her in bewilderment. Shaking my head in apology, my lips still twitching, they nodded back at me and I grabbed Janice by the wrist, forcing her to keep still.

“Janice, if you turn slowly around, you will see who saw that little freak out session of yours” I whispered, grabbing her shoulders and spinning her around. Feeling instead of seeing her eyes nearly pop out of her head, I rushed in front of her and made shushing noises, calming her down.

“They’re just normal guys, alright? One of them is still a kid even. You don’t want to freak them out, do you?” I asked, trying to talk some sense into her. She nodded her head numbly and stepped past me, floating toward the boys as if in a dream. Politely, they greeted her one by one and Zelo even gave her a quick hug. Smiling like a goofball, she turned back toward me and clapped her hands.

“Alright then, shall we get down to business?” suddenly turning back into her old, normal and calm self, she grinned at me. I smiled back then glanced at the boys behind her. Bang gave me a wide smile of encouragement back and feeling myself blush for no apparent reason, I looked down at my feet. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice my stumble and recovering quickly I looked up again, feeling the adrenaline pump through my veins.

“Let’s get this party started, boys”. 

 

Can I just say how happy I am whenever I come on here? Everyday there are more and more views on my story...it's amazing and thank you so much to you viewers out there!

Anyway, the rest of the boys are FINALLY introduced in this chapter which I'm sure you guys have been dying for because I know even I have:) let's go save the world! (well the not the world but Himchan:P) 

keep voting and viewing! thank you!
fighting!