Clubbing

Rescue

“Is it him? No, no! Don’t look!”

“I’m sorry! Oh no, he’s coming over! Oh , hyung?”

“Don’t say that Junhong! Everyone keep calm and act normal. Quick, pick up the menu and pretend you’re ordering something!” scrambling for the drinks menu, Bang roamed his eyes over it, all the while keeping a watchful eye on the man approaching our end of the bar. It had been a breeze getting into the club, even for the underage Zelo, but now, the dark space which lit up with an occasional flare of a cigarette lighter, was scary as hell. Looking like they would rather be anywhere else in the world, Youngjae and Zelo squirmed in their seats and avoided eye contact with almost everyone in the stuffy club, including us. Daehyun remained calm and cool, looking perfectly in place with his dark leather jacket and highlighted hair. Jongup glanced around, taking in the people dancing with forced confidence. A few e-looking girls noticed him and their lips, gesturing for him to come over to them. Looking away quickly, Jongup mumbled something under his breath and Bang patted his shoulder.

“I would totally give acting awards to Daehyun and Jongup. They’re good at this, aren’t they?” I leaned into Bang’s side and yelled over the throbbing music.

“What? Oh yeah, Daehyun is amazing! But for some reason, Jongup is doing really well today as well!” Bang yelled back. Glancing over my head, he ducked his head quickly and turned around. Curious, I turned in my seat as well but before I could get a full view of the man watching us, I felt Bang’s hand grab mine and pull me toward him, away from the ever-present man in the dark outfit. He even had a balaclava on. When we had first seen him, Daehyun had been sure that he was one of the guys that appeared in the video that they had received from Himchan’s kidnappers. This had sent us into frenzy and taking turns, we had tried discreetly to study him. Zelo of course messed it up by taking too long of a time to “watch” him.

Judging by Bang’s slowly widening eyes and the boys’ reactions, I guessed that at this time, he was finally moving slowly toward us. Rolling my eyes, I sighed. If he did turn out to be one of the kidnappers, we could not let him find out that we were the ones he was demanding money from. If he wasn’t, I would simply apologize if any of my company had bothered him and send him on his way. I knew how to deal with people like this.

Watching the boys’ horrified expressions, I turned around slowly in my seat and smiled at the man, making sure to not let him see how startled I was by his sudden appearance on the seat next to mine.

“Hello. Can we help you?” I asked politely. Wanting to hit myself in the head for using language like that in an environment like this, I cleared my throat as if to get rid of my mistake.

“Actually, you can. You can make me a very happy man if you danced with me” he nodded at the crowded dance floor and pulled down his balaclava. Surprised that he spoke English but hearing the boys sigh in relief behind me, I knew that this was not our suspect but something else about him was off. His smirk did not match his polite request and if I looked closely enough, he kept narrowing his eyes at Bang, who had a protective hand on my shoulder.

“Would your boyfriend mind if I borrowed you for a while, that is?” he asked again, his polite tone shedding bit by bit. What a sleazy guy.

“Actually, he’s no-“

“Yes, I would mind very much. C’mon babe, let’s dance” Bang cut me off mid-sentence before pulling me onto the dance floor. Sliding his hands around my waist, he pulled me close. Getting the message, I played along, twisting my arms around his neck. Using the moves that we had learnt together in our performing arts lectures, we swayed to the music. Seeing us, the boys smiled and chuckled, glancing over at the man who had started to walk away, muttering curses under his breath. Even from the distance, I clearly heard the word “” and “bastard” before he made his way quickly to the other side of the club, in search of other women he could seduce into his bed.

Smiling to myself, I looked up at Bang’s dark face, lit by the flashing disco lights above us. Even in the dim lighting, I could see that his face had split into a wide grin.

“Did you hear what he said?” I shouted, fighting to make myself heard.

“Yeah and I’m about ready to punch his balls in. But I’m dancing with you so I’ll do that later” smirking, he twirled me around and then pulled me back tighter into his chest. Surprised by his words and actions, I was still trying to decide if he enjoyed dancing or clubbing more when the song ended and he led me over to the waiting boys. Cheering and clapping, Daehyun slapped Bang on the back and laughed.

“Good job, hyung! I’m glad you got the girl actually. You two look cute together” Daehyun’s comment made Bang flush and he turned away, laughing nervously. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, still not able to make sense of what Daehyun had said. The boys had started sniggering though, and I turned to Bang for an explanation.

“Don’t worry about it. They’re just being stupid” Bang shook his head and glared at Daehyun, who had doubled up on the floor, laughing. As his laughing ceased, the next song started, a beat with techno effects and a strong bass line. Whooping, Daehyun dragged Youngjae onto the dance floor with him and Jongup high fived Zelo, following them.

“Well, there go the dance machines. And did Daehyun eat something? He’s a little bit, happy, isn’t he?” I commented. Bang shook his head and shrugged. Turning toward me, he smiled and grabbed me hand, pulling us into the center, right under the giant disco ball. Laughing, the boys found us and we joined hands, twirling in a circle. Suddenly, Youngjae stopped us and stood stock still, staring open mouthed at something behind us. Turning around in confusion, I glimpsed a dark figure of a man standing in the doorway of the club before disappearing quickly. Even from this distance, I saw that he was clearly a darkly handsome man. Raising my eyebrows at the boys and their horrorstruck faces, I knew that this was our kidnapper.

“It’s him” Youngjae whispered and Jongup nodded, dumbfounded.

“Well, what are we waiting for? C’mon, let’s get your sweet revenge” cracking my knuckles, I cocked my head and quietly, we sneaked out of the club, searching for our lead to Himchan. 

 

I forgot to say this on the last chapter but the words in italics are obviously spoken in korean:) just making sure everyone got that

so, what do you guys think of BAP clubbing? and also, Bang was FINALLY brave enough to make a move...more things will happen between them I promise:) 

so keep the views and votes up and thank you all again! 

fighting!