I kissed him softly on his lips whispering: "Hyung, I love you forever"

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Sehun P.O.V
I run outside, trying to find Luhan hyung. But he's not at the bubble-tea stand, I trace back our steps but he's no where to be seen. I race back to the Exo-m dorms, but Luhan isn't there either. And then I remember the roof. Without a second thought I rush as fast as I could to the roof. I kick open the door with a loud smash. The strong wind gushing through my hair. I see Luhan Hyung crying in the corner. I walk towards him out of breath. Luhan looks shocked, but he's crying like mad. He looks at me. "S-s-s-sehun-ahh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." His voice trails off. I grab him, holding him up. I push him into my embrace. I hug him.
"No hyung, I'm sorry. I really did misunderstand"
"Sehun, " hick, "Sorry, i didn't tell you" 
"Shhh, Luhan, shhhh it's okay"
I hug him tighter. I lift up his chin and kisses him again. But this time he doesn't resist, infact he's kissing me back. His tears were still rolling down his face. 
"Ahn, Sehun, I can't breathe-" I cut him off with another kiss. I slowly back him onto the wall, pressing his back against it. After what seemed like forever, we finally broke apart. Luhan had stopped crying and lay in my arms. Luhan was definitely embarrassed because his cheeks were flush red. 
"Um..Sehun..I think I like you.."
"I know hyung... I know" I cuddle his cute shoulders, smelling the scent of shampoo in his hair."I was always secretly loving you too.."
He smiles, his angelic smile again. I knew that I loved him so much that without him I would be nothing. I had always wanted Luhan hyung to be mine, to love me, and now it's finally come true. He turned around and I carressed his hair, looking into his eyes, I kissed him softly on his lips whispering: "Hyung, I love you forever"
This time we both had tears running down our faces, but not because we were sad, but because we were crying from happiness.

-end-