I stomped towards him, teeth gritted, fists clenched.

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Luhan P.O.V
I run back to my dorm, slamming the door behind me. What did Sehun just do. What did that kid do. My heart was beating like crazy, it felt like it would burst any second. I pull my cheeks, did he really just kiss me? Does he like me? I dive into my bedsheets, blushing at what happened today. And then I fall asleep, confused about everything that happened today, really, I just want to escape this world for a little while.

"BRRRRR" The alarm clock goes off again. Chen wakes up first, yawning and stretching his arms. He then intentionally falls onto Lay's bed to wake him up. 
"Oi, wake up Layylay!" Lay whines and turns his back to chen. I climb out of bed, my face a little bloated from the crying from last night. I remember what happened last night and blush. I have a headache, today just feels like the kind of day where everything is just dull. Outside, it was pouring, dark clouds covered the sky like a smokescreen, trying to cover up the beautiful sky. "BOO" Tao half jumps onto my shoulder, causing me to snap out of my gaze. "Gege, manager just called us and said we have to meet at the SM practice rooms with exo-k today." 

"Oh, thanks Tao" I stand on my tip-toes to pat him on the head. With Exo-k, that means meeting Sehun...

We arrive at SM company, I follow Lay up to the practice rooms. When we walk in we see exo-k already warming up ready for the practicing. I scan the whole room and see Sehun in the corner stretching. We make eye-contact and I wave at him, but he ignores me and looks away. Somehow I feel rejected by that, but I knew he was pissed off because I ran off like that yesterday. Damnit, I sigh and change into my trackies and starts stretching.


"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight step, lift, turn. Arms up everybody, one, two, three" Our dancing teacher commands us. All of us we're already starting to sweat. "Alright guys, get into partners, we're going to start some muscle workouts!" I turn around, eyes searching for Sehun but to my dismay he chose Xiumin already. Obviously Kai and D.O paired up, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Tao and Kris, Suho and Lay. Only Chen and I were left so we paired up. It felt strange being put aside by Sehun, because he was always there for me. We started doing pair push-ups. 
"1, 2, INHALE, 3, 4, EXHALE, COME ON BOYS, 1-" *knock knock* Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all look towards the door questioningly. Our manager walks in calling for me. Me? I walk out, shaking off the sweat  and walk towards the door.

Sehun P.O.V

We had already started warming up when Exo-m arrived. I saw Luhan looking at me but i looked away in pain. Remembering what had happened yesterday just felt like a knife re-opening a wound in my heart. I couldn't bare to see Luhan in disgust. The teacher told us to go off in pairs, and I quickly asked Xiumin to be my partner. Luhan paried up with Chen. I ignored the fact that i was jealous because I was in no position to be. Mid-practice there was a knock on the door, and our manager walked in telling Luhan to go with him. I watched him walk over to the door and go outside. Luhan came back with a stranger. He was a man, and he was quite tall and handsome I've go to admit. I gritted by teeth when i realised his arm was around Luhan's shoulders. 

" Guys, this is my friend from Beijing, he came to visit me today, please take care of him!" Luhan explaine cheerfully. The other members said hello to the man and went back to practicing. His friend was sitting in the corner, obviously looking at Luhan. I clenched by fists, and bit my lip. Wiping of sweat with my singlet, I turn away and go back to practicing.

Once the practice session was over we all went to the bathrooms for a shower. I came out last because as the Maknae I got chosen to shower last. When I got out, everybody was already headed to the van. I swing my towl around my neck and carry my backpack out. I was just about to walk out when I hear a voice. Luhan's voice. He was speaking in chinese."Ge, look I know you came all the way to see me, but you need to go now, it was so nice of you to come and visit be. But I'm so busy lately I can't be with you." Obvioiusly I couldn't understand what they were saying. I leaned my back against the wall, trying to see what they were doing. The man grabbed Luhan and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. I held back a gasp. Why didn't Luhan Hyung push him away, why did he push me away?The man notices me and grins an evil grin. I watch in anger as the man walks out the entrance and Luhan smiles at him while he waves good bye. I step out and Luhan notices me, his face alarmed. " Oh sehun-ah, since when were you here?" Anger and jealously sparked a fire within me. I stomped towards him, teeth gritted, fists clenched. 

"Hyung? What was that? So i get it, you don't like me and you pushed away when i kissed you. I knew I was wrong, but is it okay for him to touch you? To hug you? To hold you? " I shout.
"You saw? It was only on the cheek, nothing more"
"Only on the cheek? Did you see his eyes, he lusts you, he wants more than just a kiss"

"Sehun-ah, he's my good friend, don't talk bad about him!"
"Oh, so you're defending him are you"
"Sehun, what's wrong with you today?"
I look at him, so that's how it is. I understand. Suddenly I don't feel sad anymore, what i feel is anger. I my fingers through my half-dried hair and let out a long sigh.
"Sorry hyung, I was wrong, please forget about what happened that night on the roof because it meant nothing to me. It was only a joke, if you don't forgive me I understand." He looks at me with painful eyes. Why is he looking at me like that? My hear pricks as i walk away, and step into the van without looking back.