Oh my god, what have I done to Luhan Hyung

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Luhan P.O.V

He walked out with his back facing me. He didn't even look back. What is this sharp pain in my chest. I walk out and step into the van afterwards, he isn't looking at me, he's hasn't saved a seat for me, he looks a lifeless beautiful doll looking like that. I sit next to Suho feeling somehow extremely lonely.

The next few days I barely even get to see Sehun, but when I do he doesn't even look at me. The stingy pain in my chests worsens when he ignores me. I walk into my room and see Tao cutely sleeping on Kris's lap, Kris looks at him and smiles, carressing his hair. I walk back out of the room. Chen and Xiumin were sharing cake together. Xiumin happily munching off the spoon held by Chen, they were all laughs and smiles. I back out of the dorm, instantly feeling like a third-wheeler to all of them. I went to find Lay. I walked to Exo-k's dorm. I find lay but then i realise he is playing cards with Suho. I look around and see Kai and D.O holding hands while watching t.v. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were having a cute quarrel, shoving each other lightly like little kids. Then I see Sehun. Lying ont he bed, with hands tucked behind his head, legs crossed listening to music. He sees me. I walk up towards him.

"Sehun..can we talk?"
"Sure, let's talk"
"Um, can we go somewhere private?"
"Why, there's nothing that important for us to talk about." 
The atmosphere seems tense and I wince at that line that stabbed me right in the chest. "Le't's go, I'll treat you to some bubbletea"
Sehun sighs and finally agrees to go. He ruffles his hair and walks behind me.

Walking down the street to the bubble-tea stand, Sehun makes no effort in trying to start a conversation, I glance at him but he's not looking. "Sehun-ah, about that day,"
"What about that day?"
"Um, it was all just a misunderstanding so please don't ignore me any more.." I tremble while saying this, feeling the tears burn my eyes. Sehun turns to look at me. His eyes soften, but he closes his eyes, and his blank look comes back.
"Look, Hyung, I don't care so it's okay, just get me some bubble tea and let's go." I order his favourite strawberry bubble-tea, he accpets it with a thankyou. 
"Hey, it was really just a misunderstanding"
" A misunderstanding? The fact that that "friend of yours" can hug you and kiss you but you reject me? Are you trying to make my feel worse when lately my heads been going crazy thinking about you? Do you think it's hard trying to ignore you, trying to act like i don't care?"
Sehun runs off without me. I cry. I don't care that I'm out on the streets, that people will notice me. I cry. I let it out. Sehun, it's not like that...

Sehun P.O.V
I run back into my dorm without Luhan. I turn around and see him crying. Was I too much? I worry about if Luhan would get back safely. Why didn't I walk back with him? I turn the corner and see Luhan's friend from Beijing. He turns to me. Oh, what now. I try to brush off the anger and jealously. He walks towards me.
"Hi Sehun." Amazingly his korean is really good. " Do you know where Luhan is?"
I bite my lip. " How would I know? If you want him you should just keep an eye out for him 24/7" I shrug him off and walk towards the door. Suddenly he grabs me.
"What?!" I say, slowly losing my patience.
"Hey, you do know that I'm Luhan's brother."
I turn to him in horror. "What?"
"I came to tell him that I was leaving for Japan with my fiancee tomorrow. So please don't misunderstand, you looked like you were really jealous that day."
I look at him in disbelief. I suddenly remember all those harsh things I said to Luhan. I instantly regret it. Oh my god, what have I done to Luhan Hyung. I run out to try and find Luhan.