He smiled and waved his hand cooley and mouthed: Hwaiting Hyung

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Sehun P.O.V
The car stopped at the entrance of a large and tall building. I was woken up by the sounds of Suho and Xiumin arguing about on was taller, and then I realised that i was leaning on Luhan hyungs shoulder and I sat up abruptly. He was asleep, and his head was leaning against the window. I looked at him, his eye-lashes were unexpectedly long, i stared for a while and snapped out of my gaze. I gently shook his shoulder.

"Hyung, hyung, wake up, we're here!"
Luhan open his eyes a little bit, still not wary of what was happening. " Ah, Sehun-ah, are we here?"

'Yes Hyung"

Luhan quickly sat up, and we all got off the van. As we entered the tall building, all of us were awestrucked at how amazing the design of the bulding was. The walls were glossy black, shapped in different puzzle pieces, and the roof was white, studded with golden patterns. It looked amazing. Xiu Min's mouth was gaped wide open, and I thought, haha no wonder he's the baozi, just look at that expression! We kept walking until we met the photographer and his crew. We were told to get ready for the shoot in half an hour. Soon we we're lead into the changing rooms.

In the change rooms there were rack apon racks of clothes, and shoes, make-up, accessories, it was like stepping into narnia, except like a clothing narnia. If you know what i mean. Tao and Baekhyun ran towards the racks with large cheesy smiles and started picking out clothes they wanted to wear. Kris was discussing whether he should wear black or white with Chen and Lay. Soon enough everyone was doing their own thing, changing their clothes, putting on make up and doing their hair. I was guided by the make-up lady to get my make-up done. And then I saw it. Luhan changing in the corner. I almost jumped out of the make-up stool in embarrassment. Don't look Sehun, don't look, don't look, AH SEHUN-AH DON'T LOOK. I covered my eyes blushing. The make-up lady probably thought I was crazy or something and she told me to remove my hands from my face. i nervously removed my hands away from my face. To my relief he was changed already. I thought I was going to go crazy.

Luhan P.O.V
So after everyone got dressed up, everyone looked so good! Kris and Chanyeol walked towards me.

"Luhan Hyung, everybody's going to go the shooting room now. Let's go." Chanyeol happily took my hand and guided me.
"Yea, you guys go without me, I have to find Tao and D.O, they disappeared somewhere, cya later!" Kris grinned and ran off.
  We got to the shooting room, and I see Sehun being photographed, he looks so charismatic :o. I watch him as he strikes different poses and the way he acts is so professional. I wish I could be more like him! Sehun catches my gaze, and I blush and look away. Phew, that was close. Next was Kai, his poses were graceful, and he had fire in his eyes. He was extremely handsome. And so on, all the members had their shots taken, and it was up to me. I nervously walked up to the canvas white screen. Suddenly, I felt so intimidated, all of this seemed so foreign to me, and I didn't know what to do. I looked around and everybody was paying attention to me, and then i spotted Sehun. He smiled and waved his hand cooley and mouthed: Hwaiting Hyung! I don't know why, but suddenly I had courage to to fight. Finally the shoot was over and we could change back and call it a day.

I got out of the change rooms and across the building floor, there was this group of strong looking guys.They looked dangerous

"My, My, what do we have here. A small cute pawn."
I slowly backed away, readying my self to run. To my horror, one of them grabbed onto my hoodie and pulled it towards the wall. Slaming my back to the hard wall.

"AHHN" I shout in pain. Another one of them grabbed my hands and pinned them up. I closed my eyes, frightened to death. Shivering, am i...going to get ?