He looked at me and hugged me tightly..

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Luhan P.O.V

Suddenly from across the floor, a shrieking sound echoed against the walls.
"HYUNG, HYUNG, WHO ARE THEY"
It was sehun, his voice was scary, and full of anger. He charged relentlessly at the man who pinned me against the wall, punching them out of the way. The men who saw him became scared and ran off. I slowly slid down the wall, tears over-flowing my eyes.

Sehun P.O.V

I ran around trying to find Luhan Hyung, and to my horror i saw a man grab onto luhan and pin him against the wall. Hyung was clearly in pain. I was filled with anger and hatred. How dare they treat hyung like that. I charged like a raging bull towards a red flag. I ran relentlessly to the man holding hyung up and punched him straight in the face. The other men seemed shocked and scared and ran off. Luhan was tearing up as he fell to the floor. All my anger washed away when i saw him. I crouched down to him, wiping his tears away. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, feeling like i nearly lost him. Suho and Lay ran towards us hearing my shout.

"Sehun-ah, Lay hyung! What happened, why is Luhan crying?" Suho said while crouching down.

Luhan's still clinging frightenedly to my arms when i slowly tried to lift him up. 

" He was attacked by some paparazi." I lied to protect him.
"Oh, how did the paparazi get in here?" Lay helped haul him up.

" Oh, I'm not sure." I lied again. The three of us help luhan get up. He looks scarred and cold. I help him walk to the van. On the way home he said nothing, he just gazed outside of the window, his mind was in another place. We get back to our apartments and Xiumin rushes straight up to our dorms, followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I help Luhan get off. He's tired, and I tell Kris to help him to his dorm, Lay and Chen trailing behind them.

When I get to my room, I slouch down on the sofa, next to D.O. 
"Hey, Sehun-ah, you were super cool in the shoot today!"
"Thanks hyung!" I manage a small smile. I doze off thinking about what happened today.

Luhan P.O.V
When Sehun appeared, a rush of relief flooded my insides. When I grabbed hold of him I felt safe. I was still in shock of what happened, and on the way back to our apartments, I was lost in thought of what could've happened to me. Why am I so useless, how come I can't protect my-self/. I notice Sehun staring at me, I was too embarrassed to look at him. What if he thought I was a useless girly hyung, I didn't want him to dislike me. The van stopped, and Kris helped me up to our dorms. Today was exhausting, I let out a large sigh, and change my clothes to get ready for a hot bath.

*hwoosh* The sounds of the water overlapping the bath-tub sounded soothing, I lean down and feel the relaxing warmth of the water slowly working it's magic on my body. I lean my neck on the edge of the bath-tub with my face facing the roof. Un-knowingly, tears prickle down the side of my face. Was I still not over what happened today? I get out of the bath and quickly get dressed. I needed some air, so I walk to the roof alone.