Notice me hyung, not as a dongsaeng, but something more.

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Sehun P.O.V
The alarm goes off at 5:30 in the morning, sending the shrieking sounds of our alrm clock across our dorms. D.O runs softly on his feet and starts to drag us out of bed. Baekhyun and chanyeol whine as they struggle against D.O's tugging.

" Hyungggggg, we got it, we're getting up okay?" I yawn while stretching my arms.  I look around and see Kai still sleeping, shirtless of-course, and I see D.O staring at his back side. I grin and get out of bed.

"AIGOO, I JUST GOT UP AND YOU HOG THE TOILETS. CHANYEOL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THAT'S MY TOOTH BRUSH. " Baekyun says, making monkey arm movements, waving them up and down.
"HOBBLE, GOBBLE, AH, GOBBLE" Chanyeol tries to reply with toothpaste foam in his mouth. He fails to do so, resulting in the foam slowly dripping down his chin.
I laugh slightly and got changed. After what seemed like hours of labour, trying to get Baekhyun and Chanyeol to stop fighting, and finally dragging Kai and Suho out of bed. I feel exhausted. We meet sung wang at the bottom of our apartment. Exo-m are already waiting and we jog slowly towards them.

"Alright guys, we're going for a photo-shoot today, so do your best guys, hwaiting!" Sunghwan and Hyunkyun say to us.

I look around and make eye-contact with Luhan hyung, he looks at me and smiles his beautiful angelic smile, I smile back, though i feel like a part of myself died a little inside. We hop into the van and I quickly get into the seat next to Luhan.

Luhan P.O.V

This morning was awful, Tao was clinging onto Kris non-stop, and wouldn't let go. Xiumin hyung couldn't find his underwear and Lay and Chen nearly destroyed our kitchen by cooking ramyun on full fire. When it was finally over, we waited with Hyunkyun hyung and the bottom of our apartments for Exo-k to come down. I close my eyes and feel the soft sun-light warming my face, there's a slight breeze but it feels good today. Finally exo-k comes out and jogs towards us. Our managers both explain our photo session today and i'm super excited! I feel a gaze on me and look left, and see Sehun staring at me, I smile. Sehun's cute, haha.

We get into the van and I sit myself at the window seat, Sehun quickly hops over and takes the seat next to me. He smiles, gosh, his smile is a killer. I blush at the thought of that. 
" Hey Sehun-ah, morning!"
"Morning hyung!"
"Today was exhausting"
"Yeah, me too"
It's cold in the van and I shiver. I rub my hands together to get some warmth. To my surprise Sehun takes my hand and puts it in his coat pocket. I gasp, and blush, this kid yah. I sigh and smile.
" Thank you Sehun-ah"
" No worries hyung~"

The trip to the photo set was a long drive. All the members fell alseep, still tired from the lack of sleep we've been getting lately. D.O is listening to music with Kai. Chanyeol and baekhyun are fast asleep. Chen and Lay are gazing into the distant. Tao and Kris are sleeping too, with Suho in the middle of them two. Xiumin was also asleep, leaning his cute head on the window, with a hint of smile. I could see Sehun slowly falling asleep too. I let his head drop onto my shoulder. I could smell the scent of his hair, mmm smells faintly of strawberries. 

Sehun P.O.V

In the van I see hyung rubbing his hands togehter, he looked so cold so I grabbed his hands and put them in my pocket. He looked surprised and gasped, and for a minute I thought he didn't like it. But he smiled at me, and said thankyou. Ah, I'm so lucky to have such a nice hyung. Notice me hyung, not as a donsaeng, but something more. I sigh, he doesn't know what I'm think, he probably never will. I slowly drift off to sleep on the long drive. I want Luhan Hyung. I want...... with that I slowly drift off to sleep.