Hyung, It's going to be alright, I'll be here for you

Secretly Loving You Hyung

Sehun P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of Kai and Suho fighting over the t.v remote. I rubbed my eyes and brushed a hand through my hair, I wanted to see Luhan Hyung. I walked down to Exo-m's dorm, and see Lay and chen rolling on the floor. I raise and eyebrow. " What are you guys doing haha"
"Doing yoga"
"Pft!' I giggle and walk past the two worms rolling on the ground. I see Kris, Tao and xiumin eating potato chips while playing cards, but Luhan wasn't there. Where was he?

" Hey Tao hyung, have you seen Luhan?"
Tao shakes his head and looks to Kris.
"No, we haven't, I think he went to the roof to get some fresh air."

"Oh, okay then." I thank them and walk to the roof. I open the heavy door to the roof, it opened with an un-pleasant creak. There Luhan was, standing behind the rail looking up at the sky. i could see him shiver because it was so cold. I quietly walk up to him, taking off my cardigan and drapping it over Luhan's shoulders.He turns out looking shocked, and i could clearly see he was crying. My heart ached seeing him like this. I pull him into my arms, I could feel a hot patch of water soaking into my shirt, I let him cry. I raise my hand and pat him softly on the head. " Hyung, It's going to be alright, I'll be here for you." 

Luhan lifts his head up to mine, I could feel his warm breath on my face, and suddenly i had to urge to kiss him. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted him to hug only me, I wanted him to show this side to me only. I lean in and brush my lips against his, and then I kiss him. I kiss him hard, but not in a way where it would feel uncomfortable, but in a way showing that I loved him. I felt his hands grip around my waist. The night suddenly became warmer and safer. But then Luhan pushed me away, I was confused. "Hyung?" He struggles away from my grip and covers his mouth, tears starting to streak down his face. My heart stops, and I realised I had forced him into this, he was somebody I couldn't have, somebody I couldn't love. I watch him run towards the exit, my cardigan laying on the floor. I clutch my chest while kneeling to the floor. It hurt, so much. I let the tears run, because I knew I shouldn't have kissed him. I scream to the night sky: "SEHUN YOU STUPID IDIOT, WHY DID YOU DO THAT" I whack my chest trying to make the pain go away, but the pain I felt wasn't something to do with my body, but my heart. Stupid Sehun, i mumble to my-self. I grab my cardigan and walk back to our dorms.