Love?

LUCKY

Luhan: Sulli...

Sulli: Yes?

Luhan: Actually...

Sulli: What?

 

Luhan's POV

Luhan you can do it say it... Invite her to watch the movie...

END POV

 

Sulli: Luhan? Are you ok? I said what?

Luhan: Actually I want to watch...

Sulli: The movie?

Luhan: No of course not why would I watch that romantic movie that so cheesy... I want to watch the soccer game so I got to go now... I need catch it before it starts...

Sulli: Ok... I will go home now bye...

Luhan: Yah!

Sulli: Why?

Luhan: Nothing... Ok since I put you in trouble today... Your first day is exempted...

Sulli: Oh I forgot I am your servant... But since you excuse me for today..... KOMAWO!!!! Annyeong!!!

 

Luhan: Haisht... Luhan Pabo (IDIOT) ! Pabo (IDIOT)! Pabo (IDIOT)!

 

Next DAy....

Sulli was in front of the school gate and she looks like waiting for something or... For someone...

Victoria: Sulli-ah? Why you're so early today? What are you doing here? Why don't you enter inside?

Sulli: Nothing... Just having a fresh air... 

Krystal: Come let's go...

Sulli: I'm fine you can go first... I'll follow later.

Luna: Are you sure?

Sulli: Of course... See you later guys...

 

Luna, Victoria and Krystal left Sulli...

Luna: Wait guys I forgot to give this to Sulli.

Victoria: Luna... Haisht.... Ok fine lets go back there...

Luna: Sulli!!!

 

Then suddenly tall man pass in front of her... The tall man gave her a gaze...

Krystal: Ommo it's...

 

Sulli tried to keep her tears...

Luna: Sulli-ah, are you alright?

Sulli: Me? Of course I am... Why would I be not ok? Of course I am... By the way why did you came back...

Luna: I forgot to give you this...

Sulli: What's this? 

Luna: Mom baked your favorite cookies and she said I should give this to you... 

Sulli: Ok... Thanks...

Luna: Ok... I have to go now... Are you sure that you're ok?

Sulli: Yes I am...

 

Krystal: What did she said? That is really akward... If I am Sulli I will give that man a punch...

Victoria: And a kick...

Luna: But she says she's fine but when you see her face she looks miserable...

 

Back to Sulli...

When her friends was gone her tears already fell on her soft cheeks... Then someone poke her wet cheek...

Luhan: Why? What happened?

Sulli: Annyeong haseyo Luhan... How's your sleep? Did you already ate breakfast? Do you want something to it?

Luhan: What are you saying? Are you insane? You look awful but you still manage to ask me that? Why are you crying?

Sulli: I'm not crying it's just a dust entered inside my eyes...

Luhan: What the heck reasoning... If you don't want to tell me and it's a private matter fine I will not ask you anymore... Let's go inside...

Sulli: Ne...

 

Chanyeol: Ommo... Is that Luhan? He's with... with....

Sehun: Sulli???

Chanyeol: My heart is not on a good condition... That Luhan ruined my chances for Sulli...

Sehun: Stop it man... Whatever you do Sulli will never look at you as a man, maybe a monkey with big ears... hahahaha

 

Then Sehun run to their classroom to avoid Chanyeol's revenge...

Chanyeol: Yah! Are you really my best friend? Come back here you Idiot...

 

CLASSROOM (BREAK TIME)

Luhan: Hey...

Sulli: What?

Luhan: Do you want to hear a joke?

Sulli: I'm not interested.

Luhan: A horror story?

Sulli: No

Luhan: An action story?

Sulli: No

Luhan: Fantasy?

Sulli: No

Luhan: Love?

Then suddenly Sulli stood up and walked outside their room...

Sulli went to the garden and she sat under the tree... Without even noticing Luhan followed her...

Luhan: I'm sorry ok... I just want to entertain you...

Sulli bowed her head on her knees and she cried like no one was with her...

 

Luhan's POV

Ottoke? What should I do?

END POV

 

Luhan: Sulli...

Sulli: Why? (Still crying)

Luhan: You're my slave right? You need to do everything I say...

Sulli: What do you want me to do? (Still crying)

Luhan: Use my shoulders... To cry on...

 

Then Sulli layed her head on Luhan's shoulder...

Sulli started to cry more...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ommo is this a sweet scene? Luhan congratulations you gain confidence....

I hope you like this chapter and sorry for the people who gots bored Byane....

 

@bkprazzy kamsamida for subscribing it and upvoting it... Thanks for the comment BTW...

@korinna26 Kamsamida too for liking this story... 

 

COmment More guys... Love you lots...