Past 5 Yrs

LUCKY

HAN RIVER

Sulli was drunk while walking around Han river and holding a bottle of soju...

Sulli: Haisht.... I don't deserve you...

Then she climb on the bridge...

Sulli:IDIOT GUYS!!! YOU ARE ALL IDIOT!!! I DON"T DESERVE YOU B*TCH*S!!! And I don't deserve to live too...

But then suddenly a lady pointed a knife on her neck, then she grab Sulli's necklace...

Sulli: Yah! That's mine!!!

 

But the lady pushed her, she suddenly slip on the bridge and she accidentally grab the lady's foot and they fell together....

Sulli: Help! I can't swim! Help!

 

No heard her because that time no one is there... Fortunately she grab on a floating wood and she suddenly faint...

 

When the dark night was risen, Sulli woke up in a lawn...

Sulli: Urgh... My head is hurt.... I got a bruise when I fell from the bridge...

 

She is now currently near in Gimpo Airport...

Sulli: I reached this far? But thanks God that I'm still alive... It's actually lie when I said that I want to die... I need to back home... But how?

 

SULLI'S POV

I was trying to get Taxi or any car could take me home but no one is riding me in... They are all looking me weird.... They thought that I'm just a crazy having around here.... So I don't have a choice but to walk to get home...

END POV

 

SULLI'S POV

After days have been past I reached Seoul... Finally, I can go home now... I miss mom, dad, Krys and.... Lu... No I can't he already leave. He doesn't love me....

END POV

 

When Sulli got home no one is there....

Sulli: Omma!!! Appa!!! 

 

She kept shouting but no one is answering.... Because of hunger and tiredness she fainted in front of their house...



KRIS POV

I was on my way to Sulli's house... I really miss the days I'm with her... That she's.... She's still alive...
END POV



But suddenly felt that he was imagining Sulli's face in front of their house...
Kris: Impossible... Sulli can't be...



He pinch his cheeks but he's not dreaming or imagining Sulli.... Sulli is really there...
Kris: Oh? Sulli! Sulli! You're alive....


 

Kris carried her and brought her to the nearest hospital...
Kris: Doctor, hows Sulli?


Doctor: Don't worry she's already fine... She fainted because of tiredness and hunger...
Kris: Thank you doctor.
Doctor: By the way what's your relationship with the patient Mr. Li? Where's her parents?
Kris: I heard they are in Busan, that's why I'm the only one here.
Doctor: I understand... I should leave now...
Kris: Thank you Dr. Jang, I know that you can help me that's why you are the first I'd called.
Doctor: No problem...

Room 209
Kris: Sulli, don't worry you will be fine now... And ever since I left you I never showed my true feelings to you... I... I always love you Sulli it never change. I've been scared when mom said that she will hurt you that's why I left you. And when I knew that Luhan left you because of me I was really hurt that it happened again. He left and chose to not hurt his best friend.... Sorry Sulli, that I hurt you again...



Sulli's tears fell to her soft cheeks...
Sulli: So that's what really happened?


Kris: You're awake? Why did you take suicide? Thank God that you're still alive...

Sulli: Haisht... You two, you broke my heart twice... It's not enough to kill myself I have still my family...
Kris: You didn't? Then why did you fell?
Sulli: All I remember I was drunk and I shouted my anger at the river then suddenly someone grab my necklace... then... then we fell together...
Kris: So, that explains the body...
Sulli: Body? What body? 
Kris: Sulli, all people knows that you're dead. Your family even brought your ashes at your hometown.
Sulli: Then, I must call mom.
Kris: Just take a rest, I already called them.
Sulli: Thanks Kris for bringing me here, for loving me and I'm sorry because Luhan....
Kris: Stop it, I know... You already love Luhan... But can we stay as friend?
Sulli: Ofcourse it's not bad idea. Uhm Kris, did you already mentioned it to Luhan?
Kris: Do you want to see him? Ok I will call him.
Sulli: Wait! Actually, can you keep it secret to him. For all these past happening to me, I want to think first and we can meet if we are really destined.
Kris: Yeah, you're right...

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if took so long to update this... My tirediness sick was keeping annoying me...