Please.... Can you?

LUCKY

Let's put the last Chapter because I'm so lazy author that I am sure all of you cannot remember the last chapter.

 

When Sulli entered inside the rest house. She's doubting if she should remind Luhan that today is their anniversary.


Sulli: Argh.... Andwae.... He should remember it by his own.

Dinner time came and Sulli was so hungry, so even she's sulky she decided to talk first with Luhan...
Sulli: Luhan, dinner?
Luhan: Hungry?
Sulli: Super...
Luhan: I'll call a room service for you, so that you can eat.
Sulli: How about you?
Luhan: Did you forgot? I have my soccer game so I'm suppose to go now.
Sulli: Haisht!!!! I can't help it anymore!!! Then why did you brought me here if you're going?! And really?!

SULLI'S POV
Sulli behave... You can't spill it out...
END POV

Luhan: I am going now...

Sulli just nod while Luhan picked up his bag and came out from the rest room...

Sulli was keep waiting... Waiting.... And waiting....

Sulli: Oh Luhan just give me a call and I will forget that you already forgot that it's our anniversary.

Then suddenly an Luhan called her.
Sulli: Yoboseyo?  
Unknown: Are you Miss Sulli?
Sulli: Yes, why? Who are you?      
Unknown: There is a named Luhan here in road got accident. He was bumped by a car. Please come here, I think he's not getting longer.
Sulli: Lu... Lu... Han... Where is he? Where is he right now?
Unknown: I will send you the address and please come here as soon as possible.
Sulli: If I just knew that this will happen, I will never let you to go.

When Sulli came, she saw Luhan on the road full of blood.
Sulli: Luhan! Why didn't you call an ambulance? Please call an ambulance! Help us!
Luhan: Sulli.... Sulli sarang...
Sulli: Don't speak... I love you too...
Luhan: If I would be gone just look on the sky and I'll make you happy again.
Sulli: What are you saying?
Luhan: Promise me...

An ambulance came and put Luhan on a stretcher.
Luhan: Look at  the sky! OK?
Sulli: Ok, I promise. 
Luhan: Then let me see right now before I go.
Sulli: Yah! Luhan, what are you saying on this situation?
Luhan: Just do it...

When Sulli look at the sky. A big surprise came to her.


Luhan stood up from the stretcher and came to her to kneel.
Luhan: Happy Anniversary! Can I get the answer?
Sulli: What's this?! Yah! Luhan! You're not hurt. You're fine. Yah! That's why I felt weird the blood was not smelly and the ambulance came so fast.... Haisht... Saranghae Luhan... Yes, I will marry you...
Luhan: Thank you... Saranghae... Guys! Thanks for your participations.

Suddenly their families and friends came included Kris...
Sulli: Oh? Kris, you're here too?
Kris:Of course I can't be absent on this kind of event. Can we request for the future husband and wife?
Sulli: Request?
Kris: Kiss!!! Kiss!!!

And all people repeated what Kris's request...
Luhan: Kiss? That was too easy. Yeobo, don't make our guest upset.


Then they finally kiss that make all people envious them.




THE END
_________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing....