Friendship + Love = Happiness

LUCKY

LUHAN'S POV

Five years have been past since Sulli have been gone... Kris and I became friends again, but even though we put back our broken friendship he still go to U.S. to continue his study and ofcourse to be the heir on Li Corporation. And me? Mom and I came back to China, but since I miss Korea, I decided to continue my colloge life in Korea. Wait for me Korea I'll come back soon....

END POV

 

Lu's Residence in CHINA

Luhan: Mom, are you sure you're not coming back with me?

Mrs. Lu: Yes I am, but I really want to come with you if I just can left our business here in China... I'm really worried about you. Are you really sure that you already forgot her? 

Luhan: Ofcourse mom, I will never forget about her... It's impossible but I'm fine now.

Mrs. Lu: Ok, so I can't do anything about it.

 

Suddenly Luhan's phone rings...

Mrs. Lu: Son, your phone is ringing.

Luhan: Oh? It's Kris. Wait mom, I'll just answer this.

Mrs. Lu: Ok

 

Luhan: Oh, bro? Why did you call?

Kris: You're coming back to Korea, right?

Luhan: Yeah, tomorrow.

Kris: Ok, take care bro. Don't repeat the mistakes before or else I'll punch your pretty face until it bleed.

Luhan: Hahaha, I can't do it anymore... Now, she's gone.

Kris: Ok, bye... Mr. Grumpy CEO is calling me...

Luhan: Yah! How can you call your dad like that. Hahahaha

Kris: Just kidding, so I got to go now, bye...

Luhan: Bye...

 

AIRPORT

Mrs. Lu: Take care son... I will miss you... Make sure to visit me here every month,ok?

Luhan: Yes mom... I will miss you too....

Mrs. Lu: Bye..

Luhan: Bye mom...

 

Luhan came in Korea with a wide smile but can't hold his tears to fall, because it makes him remember Sulli...

Luhan: Stop it Luhan, you are here to mourn... Fighting! Aja Luhan!

 

After a week since he came to Korea...

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

Luhan: Why the line was so long?

 

He decided to enroll in Seoul National University.

When he was near to the counter...

Luhan: Haisht... I'm in a rush... I need to catch up the soccer game on TV.

Registrar: Student number 88and 89... Counter please...

Luhan: 89? Is it me? Thanks God...

 

Registrar: Congratulations... You're already a student here in Genie High School... Please enjoy here...

 

LUHAN's POV

Aigoo... This ajussi is flirting with lady student... Haisht... Should I interrupt them?

END POV

 

Then he intentionally pushed the lady student who was flirting by the registrar ajussi...

Luhan: I'm sorry i didn't saw you... I'm in a rush... Sir, I'm student number 89... can you please faster? I'm in a rush right now...

 

Registrar: Haisht... You ruined my day... Here's your papers... Go! I didn't even ask her number yet...

Luhan: Haisht... This ajussi...

Registrar: Who are you calling ajussi?

Luhan: You're here to work not to flirt... And you look so cheap to flirt with a young student...

Registrar: Haisht... You...

Luhan: Haisht... Why should I talk with this flirt ajussi... 

 

LUHAN's POV

Oh? She's still here? Did I pushed her hard?

END POV

 

Luhan: I'm sorry again I have to go now......

 

But in a surprise...

Sulli: What a coincidence... It happened again... And same number...

Luhan: Su... Sulli?...

 

LUHAN'S POV

I didn't mind what would people think... I just want to hug her at that time... But I suddenly thought about Kris...

END POV

 

Luhan: I think I should go now...

Sulli: You're leaving me again?

Luhan: Uhmm... Wait for me, I will just take a call... Stay here, ok? Don't leave... 

 

Luhan dialed Kris number...

Kris: Yes bro?

Luhan: Sulli... Sulli is alive...

Kris: Oh, so you alredy met her...

Luhan: You know?

Kris: Sorry bro, she told me that she wants to surprise you... And plus I know you love her bro and she loves you, don't hesitate to bring back your relationship. 

Luhan: Thanks bro... Saranghae....

 

Luhan came back to Sulli's position but she's gone... Then suddenly someone cover his eyes...

Sulli: Guess who?

Luhan: The girl I love the most... Saranghae, Sulli-ah....

Sulli: Me too, saranghae...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end? No not yet, I know some of you will ask how did Sulli live? And how come Kris just accept their relationship...