The Big Day

LUCKY

Luhan was driving his car and beside him it's Sulli, they are going to a road trip they will using they free resort ticket that was given by Luhan mother.

Luhan looks excited whether or not he knows their Anniversary.

Luhan: But the place we are going there is a time set, like we could stay there from one time to another. The time...
Sulli: Oh? You found out and printed?
Luhan: Of course, I'm that kind of man now. 

SULLI'S POV
That man? As if you remember our anniversary.
END POV

Luhan: The best time is at 3 pm 
Sulli: 3 pm is the peak time? Our other blockmates are going to club later.
Luhan: Oh, really? Why you didn't told me earlier?
Sulli: You can't go there.
Luhan: But it's fun.
Sulli: I rather come camping and hang out, cook food for my boyfriend at a special day with a special person...

She keeps saying special day because their anniversary is April 29 and it's today. But Luhan change their topic.

Luhan: Hahahaha look over there, there's a big man wearing a short shorts...

SULLI'S POV
There is no hope to this man.
END POV

Luhan:
Wow... We arrived!
Sulli: It's beach...
Luhan: Daebak!

The two happy people who arrived at the beach.
Luhan: Oh, it's really nice.
Sulli: I have always wanted to come here.

A place where the beach can be experienced by this couple.
Luhan: Look at the beach, it so pretty but it's better if w came here with our fiends.
Sulli: So you hate going here with me?! How could you?

Sulli walked out but then Luhan didn't followed her...

Sulli's POV
Haisht... He already know that I'm mad at him but he didn't stop me from walking away.
END POV

Sulli: Yah!
Luhan: Why?
Sulli: I'm going to the rest house.
Luhan: Ok...

SULLI'S POV

Yah! Luhan-ssi, how could you? Giving me a smirk? 
END POV

When Sulli entered inside the rest house. She's doubting if she should remind Luhan that today is their anniversary.

Sulli: Argh.... Andwae.... He should remember it by his own.

Dinner time came and Sulli was so hungry, so even she's sulky she decided to talk first with Luhan...
Sulli: Luhan, dinner?
Luhan: Hungry?
Sulli: Super...
Luhan: I'll call a room service for you, so that you can eat.
Sulli: How about you?
Luhan: Did you forgot? I have my soccer game so I'm suppose to go now.
Sulli: Haisht!!!! I can't help it anymore!!! Then why did you brought me here if you're going?! And really?!

SULLI'S POV
Sulli behave... You can't spill it out...
END POV

Luhan: I am going now...

Sulli just nod while Luhan picked up his bag and came out from the rest room...
__________________________________________________________

Oh D*mn what's happening to Luhan?! Does he really love Sulli?