Suddenly...

LUCKY

Next Day

Kris: Do you have a problem? I keep talking and talking but you're not listening... 

Luhan: (sigh) No it's nothing... Don't mind me...

Kris: How can I ignore you? We're best friends right? Tell me... I'll be sulky if you keep it from me...

Luhan: Remember the angel that met before?

Kris: Angel?

Luhan: The pretty girl...

Kris: Just Kidding... How can I forgot your chuk sarang? Why, what happened?

Luhan: We are sharing the same class... And we are also seat mates...

Kris: DAEBAK! That's great... Maybe you're destined together...

Luhan: But she hates me... She even told me that I should not bother her anymore...

Kris: I think... Maybe she likes you... She just doesn't know how she will show it... It's impossible for a girl that doesn't liked you... Look, almost of the girls who are passing here are staring at you... In fact I'm a little bit jealous, before everyone of them are staring at me but now they don't care about me...

Luhan: I'm not a kid Kris stop saying non sense...

Kris: Alright... But I'm telling you should not give up on her...

 

While Sulli was on her way at the class room, Sulli met the school's doctor...

Sulli: Oh? Annyeong haseyo... Kamsamida for taking care of me yesterday...

Doctor: You don't need to mention it... It's my job... By the way yesterday the new student bothered me so much... He's so worried about you...

Sulli: Who?

Doctor: The one who saved you... I just remember his name is Lu... Lu... Something like that...

 

SULLI'S POV

New student? Lu? Lu... Luhan?!

END POV

 

Sulli: Is it? Is it Luhan?

Doctor: That's right... It's Luhan...

Sulli: Aigoo... I have to go now doctor...

Doctor: Wait! How did you got it right?!

 

But Sulli was already gone...

 

Doctor: I'm so curious how did she got it right... Luhan is an unique name...

 

Sulli entered the class room while panting with full of sweat on her face...

Krystal: You're still not late, you don't need to hurry... Take a rest first...

Sulli: Where's Lu... (panting) Where's Luhan?

Victoria: Why? What did he do to you?

Sulli: Nothing...

 

While the boys are playing at the corridor...

Sehun: There he is! Luhan! 

Luhan: Why?

Sehun: What did you do? Sulli is searching for you...

Luhan: Me? She's searching for me?

 

Luhan's POV

Does Kris told me before was right? Does she likes me?

END POV

 

Chanyeol: I don't know if I should envy you because Sulli is searching for you or should I be scare for you... Let me tell you this, Sulli is very scary when she got mad...

Luhan: Don't worry... By the way thanks for your tip...

Sehun: Let's go Chanyeol, let's see what will happen...

 

Luhan entered the class room... 

Krystal: There he is...

 

Sulli stood up from her seat and she walked straightly in front of Luhan...

 

Sulli's POV

You can do this Sulli...

END POV

 

Sulli: You... You... Let's meet at break time at the roof top later...

 

Everybody ws shock even Luhan...

 

Luhan: Why sudden...

Sulli: Don't ask too much... Just do what I said...

Luhan: Nae....

 

 

Sehun: DAE... BAK....

Chanyeol: Ommo... Sulli didn't invited me before... Do they have relationship?

Sehun: I think so... Sulli doesn't talk much with boys...

Chanyeol: Aha! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Sehun: Let's see them later at the rooftop? That's a great idea... So we can see the answer to your question...

 

Victoria: Why? What's happening? Tell me Krystal tell me...

Krystal: I don't know too... Just yesterday she hates that Luhan guy... I don't have any idea too...

Luna: Should we ask her?

Victoria: She will never tell... We all know that girl have many secrets since...

Krystal: Stop talking she's coming...

 

During class...

Sulli: Yah... (whispher)

 

Then she shouldered Luhan...

Luhan: Why? (whispher)

 

Sulli gave a piece of paper to Luhan...

 

BREAK TIME

Victoria: Faster Krystal before Sulli and the new student go upstairs...

Luna: But Krystal was so slow...

Krytal: Wait... I just need to fix my make up...

 

ROOFTOP

Victoria: Let's hide here... I'm sure they will not notice us here...

Krystal: It's so hot here... My make up wa ruined... 

Victoria: But it's better if saw it live...

 

Then suddenly someone opened the door...

Luna: They're here... Quiet guys...

--------------

 

Ommo... What will happen next? Do you have any idea? What can you say about this chapter? Please response my subscribers...

 

@lhourieWhat do you think to this cahpter? I hope you will like it...