Truth...

LUCKY

After few weeks...

 

Luhan: Why is he not calling? Not even a message...



Luhan decided to dial Kris number...

 

Kris: Why?

Luhan: What kind of answer is that? You're not calling for three weeks not even a message.

Kris: I'm busy. Why did you call?

Luhan: I wanna tell you something... My angel, Sulli, we are now dating.

Kris: Really? Congratulations... Luhan, I have to hung up now.

Luhan: Oh? Ok then...
 


Luhan's POV

He looks too busy should I visit him on his home.

End pov
 


On his way to Kris home... He met Kai...

Luhan: Where are you going?

Kai: To Kris.

Luhan: Really? I'm going there too.

Kai: Really? You're an angel Luhan. Can you give this to Kris? Because I have something to do.

Luhan: No problem.


 


Kai gave the notebook to Luhan. Then while he was walking the notebook accidentally fell...

 

Luhan: Ommo... It fell. Eh? What's this a picture? Su... Sulli?

 

LUHAN'S POV

What is the meaning of this picture? Are they playing on me?

END POV


He rush to Kris home. . . But Kris is not there, so he thought Kris might at their hangout place. So he decided to call a taxi and went there.

And when he arrived... He's right... Kris is there and so drunk....

Kris was lying on the floor with full of Soju bottles beside him.

Luhan: Yah!

 

Kris stood up and saw Luhan.

Kris: Oh? My Chingu... My best friend... How did you know I'm here? How's your new girlfriend? Is she good to you?

 

Then Kris started to cry...

Luhan: Can you explain to me what's happening? Why do you have picture with Sulli?

Kris: Oh? How did you get that? This is mine!

 

Kris grab the picture and hide it on his pocket.

Luhan: What is this?! What the hell your problem is?!

Kris: You want to know?! I want Sulli! Give me back Sulli! Your girlfriend! If I just fight our love to my parents this will never happen.

 

RECAP 2 years ago

Kris was walking on the corridor and a clumpsy lady bumped him...

 

Krystal: Ottoke... Sulli-ah, you bumped the scary guy... And your cola too...

Kris: Yah! You know how much this shoes is? Your life is not even enough to buy this shoes that customize by a designer from Paris just for me. What shall you do?

 

SULLI'S POV

Haisht... This man really annoys me...

END POV

 

She gave him a glare...

Kris: Yah! What's with that glare? 

Sulli: Because you deserve it... Aigoo... This days handsome boys are really mean... Haisht... Why do I even wasting my time to this pathetic man... Let's go guys...

 

But Kris blocked her way so that can't go anywhere...

Kris: What shall we do? You didn't even clean my precious shoes. You guys, you can go now... Just leave this idiot girl here...

Victoria: Sulli-ah, sorry...

Sulli: It's fine guys... Go to our class now before you guys get late...

 

Her friends leave her with Kris.

Kris: So? Clean it, idiot!

Sulli: Haisht... 

 

Sulli step forward to him and she stamp on his right foot.

Sulli: Go away! Before I step on your other foot...

Kris: Yah! Where are you going? We are not yet done!!!

 

When Kris came home, he can't stop thinking about Sulli... Instead of being mad, he finds Sulli interesting. Because it's the first time that someone yell on him and hurt him.

 

Next Day

Two big bullies came to Sulli...

Sulli: Why? What do you want?

Bullies: Just follow us, you will not be hurt.

Sulli: Haisht... I'm sure that man did this.

 

They brought her to the theater...

Sulli: What's this?

 

Then suddenly Kris came out on stage...

Kris: I know this is weird... But... Date with me... Either you like it or not, from now on we are starting dating...

Sulli: What a ridiculous idea... I'm going now...

Kris: Yah! Choi Sulli!

 

SULLI'S POV

What's with this man? Is he playing with me?

END POV

 

She came to her class room and she saw a big bouquet of pink roses on the top of her desk... And everyone was looking on her...

Sulli: Who own this flower?

Krystal: Daebak! Sulli-ah, do you have a boyfriend already?

Sulli: But I don't have...

 

Sulli read the card and it's from Kris...

Sulli: That bastard...

 

She throw it in the trash can...

Krystal: Why did you throw it?

Sulli: It's from Kris... The rich bastard man...

 

Everyday Kris keeps bringing flowers to her with sweet messages. He even wait Sulli at the gate before she gets home. He never stop until she accept him.

 

Kris: Sulli-ah, let's go to ice rink...

Sulli: But I have a class later...

 

Kris pick his phone and dialed a number...

Kris: Yoboseyo, Mr. Kim excuse all the classes that Sulli has to take for today. Don't let her enter to all her class, you will be all dead if you did it.

 

Then he end the call...

Sulli: Yah! What are you doing?

Kris: I just want to date with my girlfriend, what's wrong with that?

 

Then they came to ice rink... They are so happy... They are sweet couple that really loves each other...

 

But...

AT WU FAMILY HOME

Mrs. Wu: What is this?! Kris, what are you doing?! What do you think are you doing?!!!

Kris: What? I just came home, stop nagging me mom.

Mrs. Wu: If you continue your relationship with that commoner girl, be prepare... I will assure you, I'll ruin her life, her family, and her friends..

Kris: Don't even think to touch her! Fine, I'll do what you want...

 

NEXT DAY

Victoria: What are you sulky today Sulli?

Krystal: Her precious boyfriend is not texting or even called him.

Sulli: Is he sick? I hope he is fine...

 

BREAK TIME (Campus Garden)

Luna: Sulli-ah, is that Kris? He looks fine...

Sulli: You go eat first.. I will eat with him...

Victoria: Ok...

Make sure to Play this Music before you start to read this Part.... 

(Breath by Taeyeon & Jonghyun)

Sulli came closer to him and she cover his eyes...

Sulli: Guess who I am?

 

 

KRIS POV

Sulli-ah, sorry... I'm reallly scare to lost you but I'm more scare to ruin your life.

END POV

 

Kris stood up and get his bag...

Kris: Go away! You idiot!

 

Sulli can't believe what's happening... And she started to fall her tears...

 

SULLI'S POV

I... DIOT.... I'm idiot?

END POV

 

Sulli: Yah! What's happening? Do you have a problem? Ah, I know now. You are playing with me, right? Stop it, I got you now. Did you already take a lunch? Let's eat together at the cafeteria... 

 

Kris smirk...

Kris: You really think that I really loved you? You look idiot that's why I played with you... Let's stop this talking it's nonsense...

Sulli: The love letters that everyday you gave me? How about yesterday?  We are so happy at the ice rink... Is that false too?

Kris: You're not even got 1% to my type of a girl, so stop dreaming about that I will fall for you... This game is over... You're not fun now to be played...

 

Kris left Sulli crying without any idea what the truth is....

 

Kris went to a room that no one enters...

He throw his bag on the floor...

Kris: AHhhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry Sulli!!! I don't know what else to do!!! I really really love you!!!! If I could only change my life status is... I'll rather to choose to be a commoner... Why do I have to take this D*mn life!!! I'm not even happy with lots of money... I only really have is you Sulli... You... Sorry Sulli-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------

Poor Kris......... Now, Luhan know the truth, what will happen to SulHan? to KrisLli? to KrisHan?

Ottoke....