CHAPTER 4: Care? Yes! Like? Yes! Love? Lust? Hell, no!!

BE MINE...AGAIN

 

 


Still on 27th May, Nowon-gu


“How many times do I have to tell you? It`s the truth!”Heechul started to sound mad. His best friend in front of him examined his expression. Heechul always like that whenever he argues with Kangin. It is when he made those irritated gestures; eyes brows furrowed, his forehead wrinkled and sometimes he will bites his lip unconsciously. Leeteuk got up from his seat. Slowly, he walked toward the door.

‘Ok, you can come here, check it for yourself! I`m not…

Thump!

Leeteuk closed the door of Heechul`s office. He`s not going to hear any of the phone conversation more further. The more Kangin sounded like suspecting Heechul, the more he feels guilty. Heechul and Leeteuk`s relationship with Kangin are…complicated. People could call them all three friends because they know each other since like after birth. But, Kangin also was the one who once ambushed Leeteuk and his gang when they were doing their “business”.

Leeteuk chuckles meekly upon remembered his dark past. I got in jail 3 months for that. Not to mention that big-build man have warned Heechul countless time regarding Heechul ‘special treatment and service’ to ‘special’ people. Although Leeteuk saw nothing wrong with a doctor treated his patients, unluckily, most of them are wanted criminals in Kangin`s list. So, based on current situation, he could say Kangin is their enemy. Or frenemy? Is there any such words?

He led himself near the wide windows. Since Heechul`s office located at the end of the hallway, there is no sign of patients and visitors walking around. Silent dominated the empty spaces and Leeteuk very much appreciated it right now. As he let the soft air fondled his face, he throws his attention to the small garden not far from the hallway. Just then, his small eyes catch the sight of Hyunseung and the male nurse. What was his name? Ryeowook? 

That nurse in the light blue uniform was helping Hyunseung sit on his wheel chair. Since Hyunseung still got his right leg plastered, it is easier to take him to his room. As Ryeowook start to push the wheel chair, Leeteuk could only laugh to himself seeing the pout formed on that young man`s lip, clearly do not like the idea of leaving the rose`s garden. 

Cute…

Leeteuk smile wider. Hyunseung gave him a feeling that softens his heart. Like Hyunseung was some kind of angel or something. Angel? Ok, maybe that too much .Hahaha. He rested himself to the windows `s frame, eyes still fixed at the Jang boy.

How Leeteuk can explain it? Is not that lovey-dovey feeling or the emotion that you usually have toward your crash. Leeteuk is a straight anyway. But, then, Leeteuk flashed back the time when he discovered him in the crashed little car. The unconscious Hyunseung with the trail of blood on the forehead, shaky pale lip vocalized Junnie, Junnie non-stop, and clearly in pain reflection. Leeteuk know this maybe sounded strange, but he don`t know why, at that moment, Hyunseung kind of reminded him of his little brother. His half-brother who he never care much.

“Junnie, Junnie…”

In a flash, Leeteuk`s unpleasant memories toward his brother dead instantly.

"Junhyung!! I think my name is Junhyung!!!"


Ok, hold a sec…Leeteuk talked to himself. First, Leeteuk rewind that he was walked toward Hyunseung when he heard Hyunseung yelled out loud to that boy in mushroom-like hair, said that his name was Junhyung. Second, is Junnie and Junhyung the same person? Leeteuk recalled back the internet articles he read, that stated Junhyung was another Beast member. Third, why someone not remembered his own name, but his band mates instead?

“Kid, hold on! Are you all right?!!”

“Junnie….Jun…”

“Stay strong! I will bring you to the hospital! Just hold on!”


“Jun…

Leeteuk bites his thumb finger. There must be something between those two…And what the hell with this big-brother-kind-of-protective-intuition-feeling just now?


“Hyung, please let me stay here...Please, please…”


Wow. That boy has a loud voice. For someone that loses all his memories, Leeteuk can say Hyunseung was a positive and cheerful person. Leeteuk chortled when saw Ryeowook `s tired expression. Like aigoo-what-should-I-do-with-this kid-kind of expression. Leeteuk never thought he enjoyed so much from this. And he likes it very much.



*********************
 

“I`m sorry Junhyung, but it`s already 5pm and you should eat according to time,” Ryeowook sounded almost like he was complaint. 
‘Junhyung’ suddenly plastered his face with a wide smile, almost showed his teeth.

“What?” Ryeowook can`t help but smiling too, looking at Hyunseung`s curved lip.

The patient chuckled. “Nothing, it`s just I love that name. You know what hyung, I think I can say out loud that name all day long. Junhyung, Junhyung, Junhyung…
 

“Ok, ok now stop it,” the male nurse tries to muster up his smile back although his inner self felt very sorry for the boy. If he just know…



*************************************


Heechul pushed his phone`s red button very hard.

“Stupid Kangin,” he mumbled. The young doctor laid himself to the back of his big chair, sighed heavily. Heechul`s finger traveled to massage his temple, attempt to cool down from the unnecessary anger toward Kangin.

But his forehead wrinkled again when his eyeing one red files on the corner of his table. Yesung sent him the diagnosis result one hour ago. To tell the truth, he wants to be honest with Kangin for the first time, telling him about Hyunseung and all. Sadly, the report does not allow him to do that. Or at least he as a doctor does not approve that.

Still, Heechul must make his own confirmation. The hypothesis based on his observation regarding Hyunseung`s action last time, that ‘I think my name is Junhyung’ part, he must ensure it.

His right hand reaching for his drawer, opening it in one swift. He picks up one small blue box, the box where he usually used to place his tie`s pins. From all the metal pins inside the box, his eyes centered on one pretty, uniquely-shaped ring.
 

Yes, he had to confirm it.
 
 


**********************


29th  MAY, Seoul 
 

Another peaceful morning at J Tune Entertainment. 

Mir walked into the company`s yellow building accompanied with big smile on his face. An innocent yet killer smile that managed to make two receptionists, three cleaner ahjummas and even the two safeguards at the main entrance giggled and blushed to each other.

“Ah, life is beautiful”, Mir stretching both his arms upward in attempt to chase away his sleepiness from last night tight schedules. He peeked at his Swatch. 

7.43. Still early. Should I eat first?

“Growl…..”

A funny sound escaped from his stomach. A growing stomach so early in the morning? Mir blushed. Yep, I should eat. 

As he turned right, lead his body to the cafeteria, his eyes caught a glimpse of a tall blonde man in front of a coffee vending machine. Recognized the figure instantly, he shouted,

“LEE JOON-HYUNG !! IS THAT YOU??!!

Lee Joon turned his head, paused for two seconds before smiled at Mir. He walks toward the maknae with a cup full of Cappuccino in his hand.

“Seungho-hyung told me you will leave for Nowon-gu. Why you`re still here?” Mir asked his band mate with puzzled face. His nose twitched once smells the aromas escaped from the hot coffee. Damn, he is hungry.

“Emergency schedule. Blame in on Chendoong. I have to replace him for 10Asia`s interview this morning.” Lee Joon yawned without care to close his wide-open mouth.

Mir`s face turned into a concern one. “Hyung, don`t tell me you stay here last night.”

Lee Joon yawned once more, “Have to. I want to complete the choreography as far as I can before take the holidays. After that, bye bye…”

Mir sulked. “I hate it when we have to do our activities individually. You know what hyung, I really anticipated our show at MBC next week. Too bad, Beast can`t do that.”

“Mir, can we not talk about that again?”

Mir realized his hyung`s expression changed. “Opps, sorry hyung, I forgot you hate those two.” The boy acknowledged before when Lee Joon learned that Beast `s havoc situation came from Junhyung and Hyunseung, he was clearly irritated.

Lee Joon sipped his coffee while his nose takes in the smooth warming aromas lingering on the air. “I`m not hate them. It just…
 
 
 
 
{Yong Junhyung and Jang Hyunseung}
==Invitation to the Weeding Reception==
-1st JUNE 20XX
-
 
 
 

….I`m do not like the idea of two guys were married to each other.”Lee Joon uttered.

“Ahahahaha,” Mir laughed, found Lee Joon`s statement as kind of funny. “Come on hyung, I know you are not homophobic. What`s wrong with them married anyway. It`s almost two years right? We all know they were just perfectly fine.”

Mir bites his lip, “Although…

Silent.

Lee Joon turned his blond-haired head to Mir.

“What?”

“I`m not so sure,” Mir shuddered his shoulders, remembering how Dongwoon almost burst into tears in front of him couple of days ago, talking about his hyungs.

“But it seems like Junhyung-hyung and Hyunseung-hyung were in deep trouble.”

Upon hearing the statement, he don`t know why, but Lee Joon feel his heart like being stabbed with something hard and it was painful.
 

Jang Hyunseung…
 

“Hyung!! Your coffee!! Watch out!!”
 


***********************
 


“Jiyong!! Wait!! Where do you think you were going??” 

Choi Seunghyun tries to prevent the man from entering his car. But the Big Bang leader was faster than he expected. Seunghyun know it must be something about Hyunseung`s missing, since Jiyong was talking to Yoseop just now.

“Jiyong…”

He watches the man applies his black shade, covering his red swollen eyes, as a result of not enough sleeps and of course crying although he never saw the younger cried in front of him and their other members. This week was really tough to them, as Hyunseung`s friends, especially Jiyong.

“Don`t worry, I`m just want to give the husband some ‘encouragement’.”

Yeah, right. What the type of encouragement is that when he said ‘encouragement’ by showing his fist.

“JIYONG!!....

VROOMM!!!!
 

Seunghyun can`t say any words more. He quickly covers his nose, try to avoid the dangerous chemical gases emitted from Jiyong`s car as the convertible accelerates further from Seunghyun`s sight.
 


 

TO BE CONTINUED~~~
 
 
 
A/N  : I wish I could write the Junseung momment straight away, but this chap is very essential for me to write. Kind of boring, I know.T^T. For those who was wondering why GD and T.O.P doing here, you can read The Proposal. THANKS A LOT....