CHAPTER 2 : MY NAME

BE MINE...AGAIN

 

Heechul landed his on the hard floor, trying to catch up his breath. Rested his achy back on the wall, he inhale deeply the oxygen, taking in as much as he can.
 
"Urghh..." He moaned meekly.
 
"Damn, he is getting old.
 
Rooftop always is his ultimate choice to rest himself. The soft breeze, the empty flat space, even the rough floor pleasant him. After spent a good one hour searching for that Jang boy all from the first to the fourth level of the south building, he temporarily give up. Finally, he ended at the building `s rooftop, by hoping he can saw any glimpses of his patient from the wide views up here.
 
The young doctor then stand near the concrete safety walls, he focus wandered all over the sight upon him. From here, he can see the cafeteria, the botanical garden, the parking lots and even the hospital`s main gate. Nothing less escaped from his eyes. By then, he suddenly recalled his conversation with Leeteuk before they separated to find the boy.
 
 
 
 
"Are you going to tell Jang Hyunseung the truth about himself? "Leeteuk with anxious expression planted on his face.
 
"Why you asking such question ? As his doctor, of course I am. But, maybe not anytime around the corner. His mental condition is still unstable and the injuries were still recovering. I`m telling you, patient with brain injuries need more quality time to heal up. Plus, they are more sensitive. Loaded him with that 'idol thing ' will bring him no good.." Heechul said while pointing his fingers to the cafeteria. Nurse Ryeowook got the sign and headed to his duty assignment region, in start searching for Hyunseung.
 
Leeteuk replied with silence. But, before he went to look for Hyunseung in the east hallway and garden, he turned his head to Heechul, who obviously still waiting for his answer.
 
"I don`t know, actually. It just...I got the feeling that telling me to look after this boy. It kind of strange...but, I want to bring him at my home after this." Leeteuk replied with a small grin on his face.
 
"What???!!!"
 
"Don`t get me wrong, Heechul. You`re the one who  just said that he need to recover slowly. Just for a while. I got a good feeling about this."
 
 
 
 
 
That something Heechul will never understand about Leeteuk. They became best friend since in diapers and hell, he failed every time he tried to interpret the reason behind all that my-heart-telling-me-to-do-it kind of actions. Most of them were less to Heechul liking. 
 
 
When they were teenagers, Leeteuk joined a gang. Mostly dealing with drugs and other illegal activities. Although Leeteuk continuously said he just feeling like doing it, Heechul thought he know the true reason. Leeteuk need a job that will give a lot of money fast. Leeteuk`s father barely just died at that time. Left Leeteuk and his sick mother nothing other than abundant debts and a out of wedlock step brother. A brother that Leeteuk never to bother with. A brother that became the only person Leeteuk will never be friend and kind with.

 

 
And why this immature hyung want adopt a stranger to be his younger brother, while he had his own?
 
 
That Heechul will never able to figured it up. He continued his eye`s searching party, suddenly catch a quite familiar figure, sitting on a bench.
 
Gotcha!     
 
 
****************************************************************
 
 
 
What  Dujun saw upon entered Junhyung`s apartment were better than his early expectation. Luckily. Other than wilted plants on the verandah, the empty coke cans spread everywhere,wait...is that beers?   and dirty filthy clothes on the chocolate-colored floor, everything seem to be in correct order.
 
"So, coke was not enough huh? " Dujun sat in front of that pathetic looking man who currently trying to open another can of Carlsberg.

 
Junhyung responded nothing. Gikwang and Dongwoon have come before and this is how he reacted. Stay silent, unresponsive. Dujun give
out a heavy sigh, looked at what were laid on the glass coffee table between them. An album. A weeding album to be correct. Covered up with nice purple lace. There was also a black wooden frame there. With a picture of two overly happy-looking men in tuxedos. The one in white tuxedo was sitting in a chair with crossed leg. The man in black one standing behind, with the stupidest smile Dujun ever saw. Dujun sighed once again.
 
 
“Joonkun hyung already contacted the main headquarter department, asking for their help this time. They should be more reliable. I believe Hyunseung will be found in no time. The others maybe have arrived. Come, let`s go.” Dujun took a grip on Junhyung`s right tattooed arm.

 

 
“You do not understand..”Junhyung finally muttered.
 
 
“What?”
 
 
"I said...you, and all those f*****g people do not understand what I`m feeling right now!!!!!" Junhyung shouted.
 
Dujun wondered why he don`t felt surprised, but he shout out back, with Junhyung`s arms still in his hold.
 
 
“What the hell are you talking about??!!! Are you trying to say all of us do not care for Hyunseung??!! You are the only one worried days and nights here, is that is??!! Just because his is your spouse??!!!For God sake, Yoseop cried every single hour since Hyunseung `s missing, but he still strong enough tried to look up for his cousin. But you? Being drunken here, not even bother to….
 
"SHUT UP!!!!"
 
Junhyung took away his arm from the leader`s firm grip . He grabbed the leader`s collar and pinned him on the wall roughly. Dujun too shock to do anything to defend himself.
 
“That`s why I told all of you do not understand what  I`m feeling!!!”Junhyung yelled.
 
His breath mixed with the smell of mint and strong beer to Dujun`s nose. Dujun want to shout back, but he withdraw when he saw Junhyung`s teary tired-looking eyes.
 
“Can`t  you guys understand it? Is not Hyunseung `s missing that worried me…I just have the feeling that there is no more Hyunseung…..the one that love me till death….the one that married to me…The feeling told me THAT Hyunseung no longer exist… Like he no longer know who I am.” Tears start to flow slowly from Junhyung `s eyes.
 
Dujun keep his mouth shut. Knowing nothing what to say. He remembered a few months before, just four months after the grand weeding, when Hyunseung was suddenly missing, hurt by the wild gossip of Junhyung and Hongki. But, Junhyung was not gone crazy like this. He does trying to search, begging via e-mails and SMSs  although have no clue where his partner went to hide. Junhyung said to Dujun that his heart telling him that Hyunseung still madly in love with him and he should be no worries.
 
 
Junhyung released his tight grip on Dujun`s collar. He slowly went down on his knees with tears still flowing non stop.
 
“That`s why I unwilling to search for him…What if he does forget about me?...What if now our marriage was nothing to him?...Just thinking about how this will happen make me lost my mind, Dujun…”Junhyung  palmed his face, trying to stop his shed of tears.
 
Dujun just standing there. He was also freaking worried about that delicate dancer but now, he felt sorry to his friend. Junhyung condition was worse than all of them, no doubt.

 

 
What should I do? What should we do? Hyunseung, where are you?
 
 
 
**********************************************************
 
 
 
 
 “I`m here!!”
 
Hyunseung shouted at a young boy, with mushroom-like hairstyle. The boy was holding two cones of ice creams. The younger smiled, felt relieved, and then walk toward the elder who currently stick his nose on a full blooming red rose.
 
“Hyung, I told you to stay on the bench.”Taemin pouted before give Hyunseung a strawberry flavored ice cream.
 
“Sorry. Can`t help it. I love all this kind of flowers.” Hyunseung the ice cream, felt content with the sweet taste on his dry tongue.
 
Know Taemin for a little more than one hour, Hyunseung concluded that Taemin was a good boy. Taemin greeted him when he was wandering all by himself at that lovely garden, filled with varieties of flowers and short trees. After talking for a while, Taemin volunteered to buy ice creams for them. Taemin was an ordinary teenager lived in a small village. He accompanied his mother and little sister.
 
“So, you lost all your memories?” Taemin asked the elder whom he mistaken for a girl at first.
 
Hyunseung nodded.
 
“But, you don`t look like one. You seem calm and cool. If I were you, I will run non stop, to anyone, asking who I am.” Said Taemin, with admiration.
 
Hyunseung let out a small chuckles. He does felt strange also, why he can remain calm. He just woke up barely three hours ago. At first, he felt anxious, not knowing where he is, and not remember anything even him name. Then, a short nurse came into the room, almost screaming at him before he dashed out from the room. Not long after that, he brought along a long haired doctor that smile widely when examine his condition.
 
Hyunseung asked that doctor about everything he curious about. What is this place, what happened to him, and who saved him. The doctor kindly told him that he was at his family hospital after been saved by his own friend from a hit-and-run accident.
 
Hyunseung want to ask more when the doctor wanted him to wear an eye patch, covering his left eye. Hyunseung questioned at first, but the doctor said it was for his safety. Safe from what? Hyunseung choose not bother to know. He was his doctor after all.
 
But, being Hyunseung, he still not satisfied with the doctor`s explanation. So, he carefully sneaked out from his room, with his still plastered right leg, finally found himself a nice beautiful garden at the north of the building.
 
 
Hyunseung like it here. The aromas of grass and the soft breeze caressed his long black hair swept away the anxiety that exist within himself a while ago.  After thinking for a while, Hyunseung decided he should ask the person who save his life.Maybe he knows  something.
 
 
"Taemin!!!"
 
 Taemin turned his face, a pretty middle-age woman and a cute pony tailed girl waved at him."Opps, that my mum and sis. I have to go now." Taemin got up from the white bench, stretching his right hand toward Hyunseung.


"It was very nice meeting you, Hyung. Next time, when we meet again, I hope you can tell me your name."
 
Hyunseung shake his hand with Taemin`s. He smile widely.
 
"Of course."
 
He waved his hand eagerly at Taemin when suddenly something popped out from hid mind.
 
"Taemin!!" He shouted.
 
"What is it?" Taemin shouted back.
 
"Junhyung!! I think my name is Junhyung !!!"
 

 

 
 
TO BE CONTINUED~~~~