CHAPTER 1 : DO YOU KNOW THAT BOY?

BE MINE...AGAIN

 

 
 
 PROLOGUE
 
 
 
"Hyunseung,where are you?"

 
  Hyunseung opened his eyes. Silent. Silent. The first thing he saw was the milky color of the old-looking ceiling above him. He blinked  tardily.After a few seconds,he turned his head to the left.A greenish door and two plastic chairs are the objects that his eyes meet.Until then he actually discovered that he was in a small room.Pretty small one.And he was all alone. A bed is where his body was laying right now.
 
Where am I?
 
  
  He tried to get up from his sleeping position. "Arghh..." He moans softly as he felt the pain on his back and waist. The pain then traveled across his delicate body. 
 
What happened to me?
 
He run his long fingers trough his messed hair,ignoring the bandage that was around his head. His mind try to register anything right now but he could not. His brain went all blank. Empty. None. A wooden statue. Wait! A wooden statue. Right! He can remember now.He was driving a car to claim the wooden statue that he asked the carpenter for his,no their...no, what?Wait a minute...for what actually?
 
He don`t know.By then,his mind registered another one thing.
 
Heck,who am I?




******************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

A sound of wooden sandals stepped on floor echoed across the south hallway of the Kim Doongbook Hospital & Brain Specialist. Located at Nowon-gu, the hospital was not that quiet known to the public, but retained it`s position and stability because of the their regular customers and the popularity of the founder. 
 
Leeteuk is an easy-going, kind and soft-hearted person. Plus, he was one of the people who follow what does his heart telling him without need anyone to console him. No surprise, he pay no attention when all of the patients and visitors at the big hallway stared at him like he was kind of public nuisance. Hell, no.Not even when that young female doctor that always noticed Leeteuk send him those Please-be-quiet- glare. Or should Leeteuk say death glare? 


What`s wrong with his wooden sandals anyway? They`re not just the ordinary one. Leeteuk make them himself. The sandals together with those uniquely craven dragon motif, suited him so damn well. He proud of his job as a carpenter (He rather called him an artist ). 
 
 Accompanied with the cool breeze from the steel wide windows along the hall, Leeteuk found himself arrived at a room, at the end of the corridor, a golden-colored plate written with 'Dr. Kim Heechul on it, hanging freely on the door. Leeteuk didn`t give himself a second though before open the door, run into the room, without knocking. His drastic action make a long-haired man in it chocked his whatever drinks he`s been drinking. 
 
"Uhuk..Uhuk...Uhuk..."That man in the white coat coughing like crazy. Leeteuk just gave his toothy smile, showing his dimples, not bothered to say sorry. This is not the first time I`m doing it anyway.
 
"What the....." Kim Heechul tried to calm himself, massaging his chest while throw a tired face at his old friend. 
 
"Will you not doing that every time you came here? And this is the third time today", Heechul quoted , almost complaining. Heechul is a 28 years old doctor who inherited the hospital from his father, but then, he give up the President position to his younger brother, saying that he enjoyed more being a regular doctor. Currently working on his thesis on human brain for his PhD.
 
"I came here to see him. Isn`t you the one who texted me saying that he woke up already? ",Leeteuk said impatiently. For become the responsible one bring that beautiful girly looking guy here, he can`t help become anxious since it`s already a week and two days the boy in unconscious state. 
 
"I`m just texting you `bout half an hour ago. And you came here like a first time father wannabe.You do care a lot that boy, didn`t you?"
 
"Can`t help it. I`m the one who brought him here." Leeteuk smiled but then the smile faded. "So, how is he? It is true that he lost all his memories?"
 
Heechul sighed ."That`s the problem here. That kid didn`t remember anything except a wooden..I don`t know..statue or something."
 
This is not the first time Heechul encountered this kind of case, but because it is involve someone who was with his like- a-brother best friend, he can`t prevent himself from worried. What if this unnamed kid can`t  recall his memories forever. This kid after all....
 
"Wait..I wanna I ask you something." Heechul snapped his finger. 
 
"Where in the world that a B2ST member came across this small town and ended up losing his memories in an accident?"
 
Leeteuk shocked. "Who? B2ST? What`s that? So you know him?" Leeteuk hold both Heeechuk shoulder, demand for an answer.
 
Leeteuk went to his working desk, clicked  something on the keyboard before showed it to Leeteuk. Leeteuk slowly poked his head on the screen ,begin to read whatever there,
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B2ST to release their first full album titled, “Fiction and Fact”! The track “The Fact” has been deemed as B2ST’s intro, whilst “Fiction” will be the title song. The boys have already been coming out in 2011 with a explosive start in Japan, let’s see if they can keep it alive with shaking up Korea as well as the world with “Fiction And Fact”!.......................................................


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is old news. What the heck that Heechul want me to read this? This sort of boy bands, idols things was not what Leeteuk care or read everyday. Honestly, he only knew Uhm Jung Hwa.
 
 
Member profile..
 
Leeteuk scrolled down to see the entire articles,still didn`t understand the purpose his friend showed him this...but stop dramatically when he read,
 
 
Jang Hyunseung
 
 
Former Stage Name: So-1
DOB: September 3, 1989
Nickname: Rancho
Education: Dongshin University (applied music)
Specialty: beat box
Height: 177cm
Weight: 58kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Web surfing and bowling. 
 
 
 
 
Whoops...he stopped there.It`s not the profile that startled him but the picture below it. Is it that boy. That beautiful boy that he saved from the accident almost two weeks ago. So,he`s an idol? Jang Hyunseung? What a pretty name.



Looking at Leeteuk `s blow face,Heechul know he guess right. "So, you do know no nothing about this boy. At first I think you know him as an idol because you want me to keep him in the 'A' room. Thankfully, the room is empty at that time."


'A' room are the name Heechul gave to the hospital special room,where he sometimes treated someone from what people called gangs or mobs. It`s located on the most unobvious corner of the hospital. Those kind of people willing to pay several million won because Heechul and his other staffs really treated them in secret. No police, no reporters, even no other regular patients will ever came across those room.

"Does anyone know about the boy missing. How about his record company?" Leeteuk suddenly asked. His face was pale as a ghost. That young man that he started to fond of was actually no ordinary man.

"I checked their company`s website. Looked like they did not spill about Jang Hyunseung yet. Maybe they don`t want their fans gone crazy."Heechul really can`t believe his friend have zero knowledge on their country`s idols. From  what he heard, B2ST are pretty big name. Moreover, Leeteuk `s younger brother was also....

"Dr, Dr.Heechul!!!" Nurse Ryeowook suddenly rushed into the room. He panted heavily. He want to catch his breath, but he have to tell this,quickly.

"What is it Ryeowook-shii?" Heechul asked, with a skip beat. This must be something bad. Ryeowook was responsible for looking after that Jang boy. Leeteuk watched with same worried expression.

"The boy...his..his...his gone.."

"What???!!!"


_____________________________________


SEOUL,

Dujun loss count how many times he have knocked that blue door in front of him. His knuckles were red and bruised. But, since that stupid rapper of B2ST didn`t answer to any of other boys and their manager`s calls, he want to faced him straight on the fac , now. He cannot continuously be like this. It`s enough already they were like crazy thinking about one member.

"Junhyung!!!! You heard me??!!Open this door RIGHT NOW!!"

Silent.

"All of us want to discuss about, Hyunseung. We must find him.!!"

Silent.

"Yahh!! Yong Junhyung!!!" Dujun face were red as tomatoes right now. What the f**ck this guy thinking. Do he think we gonna find Hyunseung if he been depressed like that??

Dujun want to knock again, when the the door finally open, revealed a tattooer with a face as good as a death man.
 

_____________________________________________
 
 
 
"Seungho-hyung, is it true our collaboration performance with B2ST next week will be cancel?" asked a man with blonde hair and muscular body.

"Yea, it seem so. I still don`t know why. Something about Hyunseung I think. But, I`m not pretty sure." Seungho replied to the younger. MBLAQ and B2ST should performing a dance battle and cross performance at  MBC next week but was cancelled last night. That`s what their manager told him. Maybe he should ask Dujun why.
 
"So,we will be free until next month,right?" That young man again his leader. The leader nodded.

"Why? You want to take a holiday or something?"

"Em..I`m feeling like want to visit my brother. He lived in Nowon-gu"


 

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~