CHAPTER 5 : JUNNIE & SEUNGIE

BE MINE...AGAIN

 

 
 
The sun starts to hide itself, sinking below the horizon. Upon him, the wide spread sea already turned into a reddish carpet, resulting from the sky`s reflection. He could see a flock of fowls probably seagulls flying together, returning to their nest. He could hear the sound of crickets; slowly start to lull his heart that was almost died from the over-nervousness a couple of minute ago. He could feel the roughness of fine sands under his foots. He could smell the salty breeze swapping over his face and body. Junhyung thought maybe this is what people called beautiful and peaceful, really. 
 

But, none of them are can be compared to a someone that was sitting beside him now. Jang Hyunseung. To be honest, he much prefer to see the sparkling doe eyes, the pinky inviting lip, the milky white skin and anything that belong to the man. He much favor to hear the sound of Hyunseung`s soft breath and heartbeat against his chest. He likes it more to feel the softness of Hyunseung`s hand, entwined perfectly with his own. And yes, Junhyung decided that he love the smell of Hyunseung`s silky black hair against his nose. Junhyung never thought watching a sunset in a beach could be this breath-taking and…romantic. Thanks to his angel, everything seems to appear perfectly fine.
 

“Junnie,”

Ahh…his angel also have a perfect voice.

“Junnie, do you heard me?”
 

Suddenly Junhyung felt a little slap being landed on his shoulder. Then, he just realized his angel was watching him with a pout on his lip.

“Junnie? You, you called me Junnie?”Junhyung throw his lover for like just an hour ago a confused face.

Hyunseung smile widely. He rested his head back on the younger`s berm. His dropped his sight on their enlaced hands. His breathe deeply, delighted with the scent of Junhyung`s cologne.

“We are a lover now right? So, I think we should start to address each other with more…you know, pleasant name.”Hyunseung replaced his view with Junhyung`s still-confused face. Such a cutie…

Junhyung blushed hardly at Hyunseung`s open statement. A lover. How nice. Just a day before, that was just mere a delusional for him, calling Hyunseung his lover.

“So, what do you think?”Hyunseung asked him, looking straight intently into his eyes, demanding an answer. Only a few inches separated his nose to Junhyung`s.

Junhyung felt his nose reddened. Unconsciously, his back shifts backward a little, find insecure with their current almost-intimate-position. Junhyung didn`t dare to make a move. Not when a certain baby-faced man namely Hyunseung`s cousin, probably will interrupt their romance at any time. 

“Em?” That pretty face came closer.

“I…You…er...Ok. What…Whatever you think is good.”Junhyung finally muttered an answer, cannot let out a louder voice when he could feel Hyunseung`s right hand landed on his left thigh. God, did Hyunseung want to ?

Hyunseung gave him small grin, almost seductively. He bites his lip, trying to suppress his chuckle, looking at Junhyung`s nervousness. That`s right, Junnie was afraid of Seobie. Somehow, because of that, he start to trail his right hand up to Junhyung`s chest. Junhyung wore a black V-neck today, revealed his y chest `s tattoo. Much to Hyunseung`s like. 

“So, how `bout me?” How do you will address me?”He breathe softly against Junhyung`s neck, sent shiver to Junhyung`s spine.

“I…,” Junhyung can`t call up any name right now. Hell, he can`t even think anything. His mind gone blind with the dangerous distance between their lips. Every cell in his body urges him to just push Hyunseung to the carpet of the sands and kiss him senselessly.

Closer. Dujun and Gikwang stick to the name ‘Hyunseungie’…

Closer. GD and Yoseop call him…

“SEUNGIE! WHATCHA DOIN` THERE? COME, IT`S GETTING DARK!! WE SHOULD START PREPARE FOR THE BARBEQUE TONIGHT!!”

Speak of the devil. Only that this one own a baby face. A baby-faced devil. Junhyung grunted. So did Hyunseung. Hyunseung got up, run a little toward his cousin that seems to come out of nowhere. Junhyung just sat there, watching Hyunseung do cute pouting to Yoseop`s grinning face.

“Since when did you become such an interloper into my social life, Seobie? “

“Since I meet Yong Junhyung.” Yoseop answered innocently, hand laid on Hyunseung`s wide shoulder. “I will not let you two kissing each other after just an hour ago confession. Jiyong-hyung will not allow it. So do me.”

Hyunseung and now-standing Junhyung both stare at the younger, disbelief. Compared to Junhyung that can do nothing, Hyunseung yelled,

“What??!So, you been watching us all the time??!! Since when??!!”

Yoseop turned his head to Junhyung, who just about to walk toward him and Hyunseung.

“Since this ‘Junnie’ drag you from the lobby hotel.”

Hyunseung became speechless. Yoseop pointed his finger to Junhyung. Junhyung twitched a little.

‘You! If you think you want to call my cousin ‘Seungie’, you should receive my certification first.”

Junhyung jerked back a little. Hyunseung became mad. He pouted more.

“Seobie, you being ridiculous! What kind of certification are you talking about? We were just became a lover! Not that we going to get married or something…”

Hyunseung`s voice sounded softer. He bit his lip, smile shyly.

“…..well, not yet.”

Yoseop dropped his jaw, witnessed his cousin`s cheeky, bold confession. My precious, shy, pure Hyunseung. Junhyung blushed but the red colors on his cheeks quickly fade away when Yoseop walk vigorously toward him and before Junhyung can register anything, Yoseop suddenly slap him. Junhyung shut his eyes.

Wait. He slapped him? He not remembered any of this.

Junhyung slowly open his eyes. The image of Yoseop, Hyunseung and the beach was now replaced with a view of blue ceilings and a irritated-looking Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong? GD? What he was doing here?

“Wake up, sleepy head. How long you going to lay down lazily here in other people`s bed and house?” Said Jiyong using his usual voice whenever he talks with the younger. He crossed his arms on his chest, standing next to the large bed.

Junhyung try to get up from his current position. His head felt really heavy, his throat was burning from his cold and his full lip was dry and pale. Yes, he was sick. Body and heart. But then, Junhyung place a hand on his left cheek, feeling a pain sting his skin. He stares meekly at Jiyong.

“Did…did you just slap me?”

Jiyong gave him sort of so-what-do-you-want-to-slap-me-back?-face. He positioned himself on the end of the bed.

“Hey, you should be grateful to Seobie and Dujun-shii. Actually, I came here to punch and beat you up. Anything to wake up that stupid brain of yours. But then, they said you got heavy fever and cannot even take care of yourself. So I just give you this,” Jiyong showing his open palm.

Junhyung run his finger through his messy hair then try to get out from the bed. Much to his surprise, Jiyong help his out by uncovered the thick blue blanket from his fatigue body.

‘Stay here.”Jiyong ordered him when Junhyung`s sock-covered feet touch the room floor. The elder let the door open and he could hear Yoseop`s voice as well, exchange a conversation with the Big Bang leader. Junhyung then remember the memory he just experienced in his dream. 

It was the time of his confession to Hyunseung. The time where the Cube family are having their annual vacation to their president`s private beach at Gangbuk-gu. The precious time when he decided to let himself address Hyunseung as Seungie. A name that only Yoseop and Kwon Jiyong used to call the beautiful man. The time when he clearly recalled how sparkle Hyunseung`s doe eyes at that time, like he really want Junhyung to call him by that nickname.

Seungie. I`m really sorry because I was too weak. Losing you was something that I cannot withstand. 

Junhyung`s view landed on the half-fractured crystal wooden tree, placed by Dujun on a white table next to the bed.

When they found this, I was so sure that you would be down there as well. And if that was real, you do know what that mean right, babe?

Junhyung touch lightly the rounded black metal lingering around his ring finger. He closed his puffed eyes; try to put his mind at the time where Hyunseung happily placed the ring around his finger. He suddenly just want to see the smile again, no wonder what kind of condition Hyunseung was in.

Seungie. My Seungie. Wait for me, babe. I`ll find you no matter what.

A smile appeared on Junhyung`s pale lip. A smile that makes Jiyong and Yoseop that was standing behind the door frame, one was holding a tray of soup whiles the other held a glass of water, smile. Finally.
 


*******************************************************
 

Nowon-gu,29th May
 


Seungie…My Seungie…

“What? Hyung, did you say something?”Hyunseung stops from stuffed the rice to his mouth. Instead, he drew his head to Ryeowook who currently examine his plastered leg.

“Who? Say what? Stop say ridiculous thing, Junhyung, “said Ryeowook, putting back his apparatus to the white box beside him. Then, he reached his pen in his uniform`s pocket before write something on his sheets of paper.

“Eat your meal. Dr. Heechul will do his regular check-up next.” 

The nurse pats Hyunseung`s wide shoulder. “Do you need anything?”

Hyunseung gave him his sweetest smile, ”No, thank you, hyung.”
 
 


*****************************************************
 
 
 
Room No.129. Heechul was walking quietly to Jang Hyunseung`s room while his mind was wandering about something else.
 


___________________________________________

 
Heechul remembered how he spurted his coffee again when Yesung darted in his office, yelled out,

“Yo! Heechul, the report is here!”

Yesung handed him the red file, just let out a small chuckle looking at his condition. He took some tissue from his pocket before gave it to the doctor. A way of him says ‘I`m sorry’.

“God, really. This is the second time today.”Heechul wiped his mouth quickly with his right hand while the other one flipped the pages slowly with intensity in his eyes.

“What, so Leeteuk was here today also? Seems like he treated the boy like his own brother or something. Now I start to wonder what would Lee Joon will react to this.”Yesung make himself comfortable on the dark brown chair, in front of Heechul`s desk.

Heechul`s eyes wiped through the content of the diagnosis`s report, not bother to mention that Leeteuk was with that Jang boy in the garden where Leeteuk make an effort to introduce himself. And he also not bothers to mention that Lee Joon just e-mailed him, saying he will come to Nowon-gu next Thursday. Or it is next Tuesday? He don`t know because right now, Heechul don`t care anything more than the thing the just read. Heechul meet Yesung`s eyes.

“So, as a brain analyst, what can you conclude?”Heechul throw the man a question.

Yesung sighed, leaned himself forward.”As you can see, there is nothing wrong with his medulla and thalamus region. Thehippocampus area also seems ok. The real problem is here,” he pointed his finger on one table of the page.

Heechul`s brows furrowed. Cerebrum? No wonder.

“With this area affected, he will lose his memories to anything that gave him deep emotion and passion like his family, his friends, his hobbies and even his beloved one.”Yesung let out his detailed explanation.

Heechul straightened his body suddenly.” Do you think his body can withstand a sudden pressure into remembering anything? All of a sudden? Especially if that involve the one he cherish the most?”

Yesung shuddered a little, “Negative. His brain activities’ frequency was still lack compared to a normal one. Since cerebrum play an important role in emotion of human, I don`t think aggressive technique was ok to treat him.”

Heechul lifted his hand to support his chin.”What if we do it the other way round?”

Yesung became interested.”So, you where saying? Do you have your own theory?”
 

________________________________________________
 
 

So here Heechul was now, standing outside Hyunseung`s special room. Recalled back his discussion with Yesung, he know he was right. No matter what, he has to make sure of it. His left hand grip tightly the ring in his the pocket of his white coat. 

Slowly, he opened the greenish-colored door, step inside and being greeted by two smiling man. A nurse and a patient.

“Doc, you`re here. “Said Ryeowook before handled him the morning report made by him. Heechul looked at it briefly before turned to Hyunseung.

“How you feeling today Hyunseung-ah?”

Hyunseung grinned. “Great! Finally, I`ve got the chance to thank Leeteuk-hyung for saved my life.”

The young doctor smiled brightly, try to ignore the thought of what may happen for the action he will do next. He hold Ryeowook`s shoulder, his face close to Ryeowook`s.
 
“Get me some Ataractic.”Almost like a whisper.

Ryeowook gave the doctor a shocked face, but try to hide it from the Hyunseung, who currently sat on his bed with his plastered leg on the chair.

Doc, what do you want to?

“No question. Go.”Heechul mouthed. Ryeowook had no choice.

After Ryeowook closed the door, the blonde doctor turned his attention to Hyunseung. He took his place next to the younger man on the white-covered bed.

“Junhyung. No, Jang Hyunseung, I wanna show you something.” Heechul said calmly, but he could felt his voice became a bit shaky.

“Doc, what are you blabbering about? Call me Jang Hyunseung all of a sudden.” Although Hyunseung tried to laugh, but he cannot ignore the sudden nervousness and a skip beat in his heart. What is this?

Hyunseung did not have the chance to answer it himself. Not when the doctor took his right hand and places something on his palm. In a split seconds, his doe eyes widened at the sight.

A platinum Raf Simons ring. 

How he know this? Don`t know. Because suddenly he felt someone `s voices rushed eagerly into his head.

“I`m sorry for make you thinking that way, Seungie. But, I promise you, this time is different.”

“No...”Hyunseung hold his head.

“So,will you let me marry you? And will you allow me to be with you eternally?"

“Wait...”Hyunseung started to breathe heavily, and Heechul started to worry.

"Can I take it as a 'yes'?"

“AHHHHHH!!!! IT`S HURT, JUNNIE,IT`S HURT!!”

Hyunseung hold both the side of his side, trying his best to make the sudden pain in his head. Heechul startled and the only thing he can do is standing there next to the boy, holding his shoulder while cursed ,why Ryeowook being damn late at time like this?

"Do you aware that everything about you made me lost control?"

“I`m feeling like want to mark you as mine.....again"

“STOP, STOP IT!! JUNNIE!!” Hyunseung screamed louder.

“Junhyung!! Dr, what happened??!!” Ryeowook entered the room anxiously as he can hear the scream from the hallway. He quickly handed the bottled tranquilizer together with a syringe.

“JUNNIE, IT`S HURT!! HELP ME!!”

Ryeowook hugged the poor shivered boy, don`t know what else to do. Heechul don`t waste any time filled the syringe with the drug. Ryeowook held Hyunseung into stable position while Heechul get ready to jab him. Slowly, he injected it into Hyunseung`s skin.

“Jun..” 

Hyunseung`s voice became calmer, slower and before his eyes closed, thanks to the drug quick effect, he mumbled once again,

“Junnie…”

Ryeowook sighed, almost forgot to breathe. He carefully tucked in Hyunseung to bed, placed his head in the most comfortable position he could manage. Then, the nurse wiped out the sweats formed on Hyunseung`s pale face tardily before his eyes meet Heechul`s.

“Dr. Heechul, what was just happen?”

Heechul bite his lip. Poor that Junhyung guy.

“A thing that I hate the most.”
 
 
 
TBC~~~