Seaside Part 2

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Next chapter :D )

 

 

 

 

 

Minho didn’t know how got here –one minute he was  holding Taemin’s hand running beside him then next he was pushed by masses of people in another direction. He didn’t know when he could get free so he struggle to get from the crowd. Finding himself in an area between two shops, back to a blocked off alleyway. ‘Taemin Hyung’ he spoke out ‘Taemin Hyung no left me’ he looked at the many passing faces and his eyes watered up ‘TAEMIN HYUNG!’

He stood there for what felt like ages sobbing his eyes out some people gave him weird looks and others glanced around to see if he was with anyone but carried their fast pace walk. Finally a group of 5 kids turned up watching him cry.

‘Granma!’ one called ‘Look there’s little boy on his own’ an older lady came up and her heart pained to see his scared upset self. ‘Little one are you lost?’

Minho looked to her and nodded ‘C-can’t –F-find –T-taemi-Taemin H-hy-ung’ he sobbed out. The women dropped to her knee to be level ‘well help you find him okay’ Minho nodded as she held her arms out for cuddle. ‘There there it’s okay –we’ll find him don’t worry’.

~

Taemin was hysterical shouting out for Minho and pushing past people, he was sure he and knocked an old lady down at one point and tripped a man over accidently in his panicked search ‘MINHO!’ he screamed. ‘WHERE ARE YOU –WHERE ARE YOU –COME HERE!’

Jonghyun caught up to the male and pulled him another way ‘He might have been pushed the other way –back the way we came –come on’ he tugged the sobbing male back as he shouted out Minho’s name.

~

Minho stood with the older women. Sobbing into her legs. He glanced at his wrist still seeing the small bracelet and praying that his Hyung come soon. He didn’t want to be left on his own he was scared and it was a place he had never been to before. Feeling the fear of abandonment he sobbed harder.

~

Taemin ran back with the three other in tow he been shouting so much that his throat was hurting and his loud sobbed was making it hard to call. He stopped at one point to dry his eyes. ‘Minho!’ he crocked. The other three came passing by frantically to Taemin. Key pulled Taemin into a hug as he almost broke down. Then something caught his attention as a small group of kids called out.

‘We found missing boy –is he yours’

Taemin dashed from the hold to the group of kids. He shook one of the children’s shoulders as she called out again ‘Missing boy is he –AGH!’

‘What does he look like?’ he croaked in panicked ‘Is it my Minho!’ The child turned her phone to him showing a picture of him, Minho sobbing. Relief washed over Taemin for a second. ‘YES –yes where is he?’  

The child pointed over to the area across the street where Taemin saw an older female stood and Minho clung to her leg. He ran –straight across the street without looking. Until he was in front of the two.

She took one look at Taemin’s tear stained face and she knew he was the one the poor boy had been calling for. Taemin dropped to his knees beside them and reached out to the child.

‘Minho?’

The boy looked around and his eyes got bigger. ‘TAEMIN HYUNG!’ he didn’t hesitate to run into his arms, almost knocking him back. Both held onto each other tightly and both found themselves crying in happiness.

‘I’m sorry Minho –I’m sorry –I’m here now –I got you’

‘Taemin Hyung –left Minho –let hand go –got push here’ He sobbed. ‘But Hyung –came back’

‘I know –I know I’m sorry –I should have carried you –I’m sorry’ Taemin kissed his face over and over and held him to his chest tighter. ‘I thought I’d lost you forever –I was dying Min –dying’ He Kissed Minho’s head again and looked to the women reuniting with her grandchildren praising their good work. ‘Thank you’ he said. She gave a small nod ruffling Minho’s hair and walking off with the others.

~

Taemin kept a tight hold on the younger as he walked to a restaurant. Minho clung tighter not wanting to be away from his Hyung ever again. Inside they sat at a table. Key then went for a child seat but Taemin refused to let him go saying he could sit on his knees. Three men sat with adult size meals ribs, meat –BBQ sauce and chips. And a side dish of salad that they would probably ignore. Minho had his own child meal Chicken nuggets and chips. Though Onew seemed to be eating the chicken nuggets and Minho was eating some of the ribs from Taemin’s plate.

Taemin just sat with his head leaned into Minho’s neck. He was still recovering from the loss of Minho and couldn’t eat.

‘Eat Tae –come on –he’s back now’

Taemin wrapped Minho’s in his arms tighter ‘I know –I just –I was so scared’ Minho whined as he was pulled back away from the tasty food. He turned his head to look at Taemin who was wiping stray tears. Taemin looked up at his BBQ stained mouth and laughed.

‘Give him a kiss’ Jonghyun said.

Minho moved closer giving a sloppy BBQ sauced kiss and smiled. Taemin grimaced at the icky feeling but smiled and pecked Minho back. Minho seeming satisfied turned back shuffling forward to eat some more.

~

Jonghyun held one of Minho’s hands and Key held the other they ran fast swinging Minho via his arms up. Minho squealed in delight. ‘Again’ he shouted ‘Again’ the two took off running with the little child jumping into the air to swing.

‘Don’t –do that –you’ll pull his arms out of his sockets’ Taemin panicked jogging after them. Onew catching up behind. ‘Tae –calm down –you sound like my mother’ Taemin glared at him before ranting again.

‘Can Minho go on beach again?’ the boy said letting the older boys hands go and running to the sand step entrance. He looked onto the almost empty beech as the afternoon to evening sky started to appear.

‘Not tonight Min –Tomorrow’ Key said.

‘I thought we were going to the amusement park –rides and stuff’ Jonghyun said. Key though ‘Oh yeah –okay Minho –we going to go on rides tomorrow –you excited. Minho turned from the steps and nodded. ‘Minho goes on rides?’

The two nodded the child grinned and ran to Taemin. Reaching up to be held. Taemin picked him up and carried him back to the cabin.

~

Minho was out before 9pm snoring in Taemin’s arms as they sat in the cabin watching something on the small TV. ‘So I guess –you can’t come out drinking with us’ Onew asked. Taemin shook his head ‘Nope –go out have fun –tomorrow bring some beers in we can chill –but I need to look after him’ the three boys nodded and got ready for a night out. Taemin then carried Minho to the back room where the double bed was. He stripped the child of his clothes and woke Minho partly so he could change into his bed wear on. The child sleepily let him put them on before falling back to sleep as he hit the pillow. Taemin his dark raven hair to sooth him before changing himself and climbing in bedside. ‘How can I ever leave you now Minho’ He asked.

Minho mumbled in his sleep and turned into Taemin clinging to him and snoring lightly. Taemin smiled as he caught sight of the small silver chain on his wrist. He pulled the child closer and sighed. Today he almost lost him and it felt like hell. But now that he was safe Taemin was content.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(See he's safe ..so what dose Tae mean when he says he cant leave now ?) I'm stuggling a little to change this into a 2min <3 from 2minbro story without Taemin being a real old ert lol so I might do some alternate ending's it depends. but i will do dose time skips soon :)

 

 

 

Commment :D