C3

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(I havnt check it properbly though so sorry it it sounds a bit blerrrghh..Enjoy :) )

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ah we count 10’ Minho held up his finger on one hand. ‘And we said that it was all the letters’ Minho spoke out excitingly ‘Den Minho made friends Jogin and Luha cause we play cars’

‘That’s great’, Taemin praised, as he carried Minho piggyback style back home.  Minho was really excited to tell him about his first day.

‘Is Minho big boy now?’

‘Yes you are’

‘Like Taemin Hyung’

‘Yes like me’

Minho smiled happily giving a small cheer as he held onto Taemin, with a wide smile as they got closer and closer to their home.

~

‘Minho let Taemin’s leg go’

Minho gripped harder tighter onto his Hyung. Taemin was going out for the night and Minho did not by any circumstances want him to leave.

‘Minho he has to go’

Minho shook his head and held tighter. While Taemin dragged his captive leg along the floor to grab his coat. Taemin was really eager to leave and Minho wasn’t sure why.  Suddenly Mrs Lee came and tickled him under his arms making him release his hands and giggle at the tickle attack. Not hearing the call of ‘goodbye’. When his mother stopped he realised Taemin was gone. Minho ran to the living room and climbed up on the chair that was near the bay window looking out waiting for Taemin to return.

~

‘Minho I’ve put you to bed three times already’ Mr Lee spoke, ‘when did you come back down again?’

Minho was back looking out into the dark street, it was way past his bedtime but he didn’t want to sleep until Taemin came home. He whined when his mother picked him up for the fourth time and started to carry him back up the stairs she put him down for a second where he ran from his room again and bum shuffled down all the steps until he was aiming for the living room.

The door clinked and tinkled and Minho turned with hopeful eyes. Slowly it opened and Taemin walked in with a large smile.

‘HYUNG!’

Taemin had barely taken a step inside when both his legs was grabbed. Minho was like a puppy being reunited with his master. Bouncing up and down and cheering his return. ‘Minho –why aren’t you in bed’ Taemin asked  ‘You should be asleep’

‘He’s been waiting all evening for you –kept getting out of bed and running down stairs waiting’ Mr Lee spoke as he came down Mrs Lee in follow.

‘Did Taemin Hyung miss Minho?’ the child asked.

Taemin nodded then looked back to his parents ‘She said she loves me’ he jumped a little. ‘She loves me’

Mrs Lee squealed and grabbed her husband shaking him forcefully in joy. Mr Lee shook her off ‘so when can we finally meet her –you been together for a few months now’

‘Taemin Hyung pick up’

‘Well –I can get her to come this weekend –if she’s free’ Taemin said ruffling Minho’s hair instead. Minho put down his raised arms and pouted, he started to pull on the area of ripped jeans on Taemin’s leg Fingers brushing his skin.

The older ones conversed and Minho got more bored as he sat beside Taemin who was talking with large hand gestures and a flushed red face. Minho was struggling to keep his eyes open and leaned into the pillow beside him.

Minho then stirred in his sleep as a pair of arms picked him up; he cuddled into the warmth and sleepily clung to the shirt. He was then placed inside his bed, soft lips kissed his head.

‘Goodnight Minho’ Taemin whispered.

Minho turned over and let sleep take over his small body.

~

‘You look like a frog your ugly’ one boy pointed at Minho ‘Ugly frog ugly frog’ Minho kept playing with his small toys as the boy taunted him. Then a girl came along. ‘Look Mino is a frog –he’s ugly –ugly frog ugly frog’

The girl giggled and started intimating a frog ‘Ribbit –ribbit ribbit’

‘I not frog’ Minho pouted. The class boy continued and Minho turned using his toy to hit the boy, suddenly the teacher came over telling him off for being mean. Minho started to cry.

~

It was break when Taemin decided as it was his second day of school to check on the boy, he spotted Minho crying stood at the wall and the teacher beside him. ‘Minho?’ the boy looked up and ran to his Hyung.

‘Hyung he call me frog, and I got shout at and not allow play’ he sobbed. Taemin turned to the teacher ‘what did you do that for’

‘He hit a child with a toy, he needed time out’

‘Well did you find out why idiot’ Taemin snapped angrily. ‘Who was it Minho? Who called you a frog?’

Minho pointed to a child that was sat at a table. Taemin ignoring the teacher rants of ‘respect your elders’ went to him. ‘Did you call my brother a frog’ he asked angrily. The boy looked up scared and slowly nodded. ‘Well guess what Frogs are beautiful –and you look like a stinky ugly rat’ the boy looked at Taemin with small teary eyes and started to cry. He grabbed his pencils he was using and jabbed it into Taemin’s leg. The teen howled but pointed to the teacher ‘See –That exactly what Minho probably did –now –you two say sorry’

Minho looked at Taemin like he was mad but said sorry anyways –the other boy complying too. ‘Right –good I’m sorry too’ Taemin ruffled the young boys hair and kissed Minho cheek ‘If anyone calls you something mean again you tell me okay I’ll make them sorry’ Minho nodded as he was slowly put down to the floor. Taemin turned to the teacher ‘And you sort out your teacher skills’

~

‘Look Taemin Hyung I colour pickta’ Minho held up a piece of paper with random swirls and doodles and blobs and somewhat Taemin believed were stick people.

‘Wow it’s amazing’

‘It’s Taemin Hyung and Minho’

‘Really –wow I look handsome don’t I’ he said tapping his chin to emphasise. Minho giggled ‘and wow is that you Minho?’ the young child nodded.

‘Tis us wen we get marry’

Taemin laughed ‘What did you say?’

‘Minho go marry Taemin Hyung when grow up’

‘Minho you can’t marry me –I’m a boy and your brother’

Minho pouted ‘Oh’ he reached up and Taemin pulled him into his arms as they travelled from the school. ‘But Jini say that if love someone you get marry’ Minho looked at Taemin. ‘Dose Taemin Hyung not loves Minho?’

‘I do love you, as a brother’ He kissed Minho’s chubby cheeks a few times and the child giggled. ‘Plus hopefully I get to marry my girlfriend one day’ Taemin smiled ‘then you can be my best man’

‘Wot’s girlfrend’

‘She’s a girl I know from school’ Taemin said ‘You get to meet her on Saturday’

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Some proberbly already know who she is :S)

 

Okay so watch this it's SHINee Jong/tae/Min doing what us fangirls do whne a video fails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwgXfB0Eauw <

and the funny bit is they fanboy/girl over a bracelet A FREAKING BRACELET :P

 

 

Okay moment over :P

Comment :)