C5

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Okay second update for this as tommrow the familt are going to the seaside for the day and i wouldnt be able to update until late. So yeah Enjoy )

 

 

 

Minho was excited he was going to a concert where his big brother Taemin was performing he had seen Taemin dance in the house a few times. But this time it was on a big stage and Taemin was the main lead male dancer.

Sat on a row were Mr and Mrs Lee. Then a seat for Minho which was covered in coats as he sat upon his mother’s knee. Beside that were Naeun Onew and Jonghyun.

‘I’m so excited’ Mrs Lee said ‘I’ve never seen him dance except in the living room. ‘Are you excited baby’ Minho nodded and clung to the seat in front to get a better look of the stage. ‘Taemin Hyung go dance now?’

‘In a few minutes’ Mr Lee said looking at a piece of paper in his hand. Minho bounced excitingly when the lights turned down and the curtains pulled apart to reveal a group of people stood in poses.

‘TAEMIN HYUNG’ Minho shouted as he recognised Taemin in the middle. Mrs Lee clamped his mouth and whispered shush into his ear. Minho used his own little hands to cover his mouth as the music started and he bounced again excited.

Taemin moved with five others one Minho recognised as ‘Pretty Kitty’ Key.  They moved and turned and jumped and spun and Minho was memorised sitting on the very end of his mother’s knees. He kept turning to Mr Lee pointing at Taemin with a wide smile and then looking back to the stage.

Jonghyun, Onew and Naeun were cheering him on. ‘Go Taemin –Go Taemin –Go Kibum –Go Kibum’ Jonghyun added. The dancers on the stage bounced and Taemin ran up to the centre, it then turned darker and a spotlight came upon him. Taemin gave a small solo performance where the audience was captivated. Minho gasped and his hands clamped, to his little face is amazement. Then the stage lights came on and Taemin was like leading a group in dance. Then a girl came out and Minho watched as she walked to Taemin they became too close and he heard Naeun mutter something beside him.

‘Go Taemin!’ Jonghyun whistled.

‘Who is that girl’ Mr Lee asked.

‘That’s Boa she’s the dance choreograph, she’s the one that started this dance group up. She’s the best’ Naeun spoke and frowned when Taemin got closer looking like he was about to kiss her. Minho covered his eyes like it was something naughty to see.  

Then Taemin jumped away and did a dance move than Mrs Lee ended up covering Minho’s eyes for. Minho tried to pull them away to see what it was and the group posed to end part one.

~

‘That was amazing Mr Lee praised his son as they walked to the family car. ‘That opening was –wow and then you did that –and wow it was amazing, pure talent you have son’

Taemin smiled ‘Thanks Appa’

‘Taemin Hyung was real good’ Minho said.

‘How good?’

‘Thhiiisss good’ Minho held his hands out to emphasise that it was really, really, good.

‘He was on the edge of my Knee’s’ Mrs Lee commented. Taemin smiled and turned to Naeun who was beside him. ‘What did you think?’

‘Your teacher could have been less provocative to you’ she said. Taemin rolled his eyes ‘But you was good’ She added and he then smiled. And leaned over giving her cheek a kiss.

‘TAEMIN-AH!’ the boy was suddenly ambushed by three males. Tackled to the floor, by Jonghyun and Key. Onew had slipped in the process and was rubbing his knee. Minho reached out wanting to join in the playful fight at the same time trying to see if Taemin was okay.

‘Alright boys let him go’ Mr Lee warned. The two boys came from on top of Taemin leaving a, dishevel looking male. Minho giggled.

~

‘Taemin Hyung is the best’ Minho said as he was carried up the stairs to his bedroom.

‘And why is that?’ Taemin asked with a smirk.

‘Because Taemin Hyung loves Minho’

‘That I do’ Taemin said giving Minho’s cheek a kiss. Minho cheered and bounced in his hold. He was carried over to his bed and put onto his feet. ‘Right where is your PJ’s little man’

Minho ran over to his draws and pointed ‘Here’ Taemin pointed to his bed ‘What’s these then’ Minho glanced at the bed seeing bed clothes his mother must have put on his bed that afternoon. He giggled and ran to Taemin.

‘Dere dhey are’

‘Hands up’ Taemin said sitting on his bottom in front of the younger. Minho obeyed and let Taemin strip him of his jumper and shirt.  Taemin grabbed him suddenly and pulled him to the floor giving his bare chest some lips blow raspberries. The child squealed and kicked and laughed as it tickled. Minho was laughing so much that he was turning red. Taemin stopped and helped him stand up. He reached for Minho’s pull up jeans and Minho took a small step back in case he was tickled again.

‘Come on pull them down’ Minho tugged them down and sat down to pull them off. He held them up to Taemin who folded it and put it to the side. ‘Are you going to be a big boy tonight without your bed nappy or do you want one?’

Minho pointed at the nappy ‘Need on Taemin Hyung’

‘Okay’ Taemin said and pulled one out.

~

Minho snuggled into Taemin who was laid on his bed. He had been reading Minho a bedtime story but the dance performance had worn him out. So rather than put Minho to sleep, he put himself to sleep. Minho fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.

‘Taemin Hyung has to love Minho for long time’ he said. He cuddled his small arms into Taemin the best he could and closed his eyes ‘Minho love Taemin Hyung’.

 

 

 

 

(So there will be a few more chappies of iccccklee sweet Minho and then i'm going to do some time jumps as he started to grown

older and what not. with a few suprises in store :) So yeah Also -do i go 2min<3 or 2minbro ?? ) I'm debating.

 

Coooommmeeent :D