Broken heart and stay with me

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Next chapter :D hopefully -you kinda of like how i do this -so yeah check it!!! :D )

 

 

 

 

 

The first week after Mrs Lee took her first set of chemo she was ill quickly sleeping most of the day and showing all the side effects that came with it. Sickness, loss of her hair, a high temperature, shivering breathing difficulties, chest pain, flu-like symptoms, muscle aches and pains, bleeding gums and nose bleeds. Minho was caring for her the best he could with Mr Lee. Taemin helped also. Minho’s happy spark seemed to have burned out as he looked miserable his eyes started to strain red and droop, with dark shadows. His face pale, he skipped most meals and survived with water and grapes.

It was coming closer to the end of the second week and Taemin found Minho asleep on the sofa curled up. Knowing his brother needed the rest he pulled the blanket from the corner and placed it over Minho. The younger stirred in his sleep. Taemin reached his hand up fingers grazing his dark hair.

‘What happened to that little boy’ He whispered.

Mr Lee walked into the room and watched his son, Taemin looked down at his lap before looking to his father ‘I leave next week –will you be okay without me?’

Mr Lee gave a small nod. ‘We’ll survive’

~

Taemin had a one to one chat with Mrs Lee where she requested an hour with him. Taemin held her hand as she spoke about even though she was not his birth mother who had passed away when Taemin was a newborn; she loved him as her own and was extremely proud of him. Taemin told her that he loved her just as much and couldn’t have asked for a better family.

‘You look after my boy’ she spoke. ‘You take good care of my little boy’

Taemin found himself crying. ‘Come on Umma –you’re just ill from Chemo –you’re not going to die’ he squeezed her hand. ‘When I return you will be alive as ever cancer free’

Mrs Lee smiled ‘I hope so’ she rested her palm on his cheek. ‘But promise me now; you will look after my boy’

‘I promise Umma’

~

When Mrs Lee had gone asleep for a needed rest, Taemin decided to go for a walk in the back garden. Passing Minho in the kitchen that was snoozing on the kitchen table Taemin walked out the front door then walked down the side alleyway beside the house, to the back garden, slowly he could here talking.

‘No babe –look –no listen –he doesn’t know yet’

Taemin peaked around the corner, and he spotted Kai pacing on the patio, phone clumped to his ear.

‘Please baby –just a few more weeks –No –no don’t say that, look his Umma is ill, I can’t break up with him at this time’ Kai sighed. ‘Please just give me one more chance’

Kai paced more and Taemin leaned against the wall the conversation sinking in. and to confirm what he was hearing Kai said three words and a name that he knew was not to Minho.

‘I love you Kyungsoo’

~

Taemin went back into the house and over to Minho, when he saw the sleeping boy his plans to tell him about Kai left his Mind, and he suddenly found himself watching the sleeping boy. He could see tears slipping from his closed eyes. Taemin pulled the side chair out and sat beside Minho. His hand went to the younger’s cheek and he brushed stray hairs away. He heard a door bang and soon enough Kai walked into the room. He huffed out air.

‘So who is Kyungsoo?’ Taemin spat angrily.

Kai paled as he looked at Taemin. ‘I-I-he’s a friend –an old friend from –he –we met at dance class’ Kai coughed.

‘Listen here, now I don’t like the fact that you’re going to break my brother’s heart –but do it now so he can heal and move on’

Kai shook his head. ‘I-I can’t, I still love him –and -and’

‘Don’t give me that crap –I heard you say it to that other guy!’ Taemin stood up ‘You tell him or I will tell him myself’

Kai shook his head ‘Please not yet, just a little more time, let me be with him a little longer’

‘Why –what are you going to do? –shag him a few more times? –get his hopes up that you still love him? Wait until his mother dies to tell him you’re cheating on him –well?’

‘No –I would never-’

Both males jumped in shock as Minho suddenly pushed back the chair and stood up he looked at both men his eyes suddenly filling with tears he looked at Kai his bottom lip quivering before he ran from the room.

‘Minho wait’ Kai shouted and went after him. Taemin grabbed his arm. ‘You stay here –I will go!’

~

‘Minho –Minho let me in, come on’ Taemin stood outside Minho’s bedroom. He could hear Minho crying he had tried to get in but Minho had blocked the door. Kai had tried to get in but Minho told the boy to leave and never come back.

‘Minho please’ Taemin said leaning into the door. ‘I know this is hard for you –but you need to let me in’ there was a sound of a draw set being moved and the door sprung open Minho was about to shout when Taemin grabbed him and held him tight. ‘Let it out’ He whispered.

Minho shook his head ‘Go away Hyung’

‘Minho come on –let it out hit me –don’t hold it in –I’m not Kai but I know if you don’t hit someone you’ll go crazy. –Hit me!’ Taemin felt the small bashes to his chest as Minho beat at him, hard that Taemin felt it but not too hard that it hurt Taemin too much, by the last little frail hit Minho dropped and started to cry.

‘Why di-did he cheat –cheat on me!’ he sobbed. ‘I-I thought he –L-loved me’

‘He does –he just loves someone else too’ Minho wailed as that was not what he wanted to hear ‘You can do better’

Taemin dropped down and pulled Minho onto his arms. ‘Sometimes our first love is never who we end up with Min!’

‘Shut up’ Minho choked. ‘I don’t want this speech yet’

‘I just want you to move on’

‘I’VE ONLY JUST FOUND OUT HYUNG –LET ME GRIEVE OR SOMETHING!’ Minho snapped. He sobbed wiping his wet nose on Taemin’s shirt. ‘May-maybe I can –forgive him –get him back –maybe he will love me –more than the other guy’ Minho shuffled to stand.

Taemin yanked him back.

‘Don’t’

‘Hyung let me go –I want to get Kai back!’

‘Please –don’t get back with Kai’

‘Why –Hyung let me go!’

‘Because I don’t want anyone else to have you’

‘…’

Minho stayed still as Taemin held him tighter. His brothers words sinking in but not making sense. He blinked as Taemin his hair at the back. ‘Just –stay by my side’ Taemin whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

(So --yeah WHATTDDAAA THINK??)

 

'Have you seen these links? behind the scenes of Breaking news and Boys meet you'

2MIN AND JONKEY AND CUTENESS OVERLOAD

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13doca_shinee-japan-new-single-boys-meet-u-dvd-1_music <

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13dpbi_shinee-japan-new-single-boys-meet-u-dvd-2_music << part 2

it's not the same they jsut show the videos twice :P

 

 

Keep you eyes on the road Minho!!!!!!! tutut!!

 

 

 

Okay Comment :D

 

 

 

 

Coooooommments :D