Seaside Part 1

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Okay so i'm doing a seaside story in three parts :) then i will get to the time skips I hope you enjoy this chapter :D)

 

 

 

 

 

‘# Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Minho, Happy birthday to you #’

Minho smiled with the biggest grin on his face as his family sang to him celebrating his 6th birthday. The room was dark apart from 6 shining candles. ‘Blow them out Minho’ his mother called. Minho leaned forward lips turning into a ‘o’ shape as he blew the air from his lungs the candle light gone within that blow. The family cheered.

Minho after eating some of his birthday cake then went to open more of his many presents. The most special present being from his brother Taemin who bought him a silver chain. Stating that it would protect him and be a replacement for when he was not around. Minho having such small wrists was able to wrap it around twice. Little Minho promised himself to never -ever take it off.

~

The doorbell rang early morning and Taemin opened the door to his three friends smiling as they showed their holiday weekend packed car.

‘Ready for the Men’s weekend’ Jonghyun said ‘YES -yes?’

‘I have a small problem –my parents are away on business for three weeks –so’ Taemin smiled awkwardly and stepped aside showing the little boy sleepily dressed and ready for a holiday he only found out the night before.

‘You’re not serious? right?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Oh –I’m serious’ Taemin smiled.

~

‘He’s so cute when he sleeps’ Key cooed looking into the back where Minho was on his car seat booster. Eyes closed as he slept. Taemin beside him smiled hand patting down the small blanket he had for Minho and making sure the small pillow was under his head was right, which was leaned into Taemin’s shoulder. Key glanced to the other side to see Jonghyun asleep also eyes half closed and dribble on his chin. ‘He is not cute’

Minho shuffled in his sleep and frowned, letting out small whines and became wrestles. Taemin looked at his face and concern filled his own. ‘Hey? –what’s the matter with him?’

‘I think he’s having a nightmare’ Key spoke ‘Wake him up’

‘Minho’ Taemin said shaking his hand against his little boy’s chest ‘Minho?’

Minho wriggled left and right then with one more shake from Taemin he awoke eye slightly glazed with tears and a scared look. When he saw Taemin the fear went from his face and he yawned.

‘It’s okay I’m here’ Taemin said ‘Was it a bad dream?’

Minho blinked as he focused into his surrounding ‘Taemin Hyung’ he mumbled.

‘I’m here’

‘Were we going?’ he asked confused.

‘We almost their Minho’

The boy looked out the window, suddenly remembering he was going on holiday with his favourite Hyung’s and his eyes lit up he smiled ‘Minho go to seaside’ he said sweet and happily.

Key and Taemin laughed and nodded.   

~

‘Minho don’t run off’ Taemin called as Minho ran towards the beach area. He was so excited that he was climbing on the high railings beside the beach looking at the scenery.

‘No Minho down’ Taemin snapped running up and pulling him away ‘You don’t do that it’s dangerous –what would you do if you fell’

Minho stamped his feet in protest as he was dragged back to the car away from his attempted destination. ‘Which cabin are we?’ Onew asked pulling out his suitcase looking at Key holding the holiday form letter.

‘5’

~

‘I call the double bed for me and Minho’ Taemin called.

‘What why can’t you two have the 2 smaller single beds’.

‘Because he needs me’

‘Needs you –Pfft! Shut it you –we get the double bed, you two are small and skinny –we are bigger’

‘Are you calling me fat Jong?’

‘Yeah Jong’ Taemin laughed.

‘No Kibum I’m not’

Onew didn’t protest from his seat in the cabin but smirked as he watched them argue bedrooms out, knowing there was a doubled bed pull out underneath where he sat. Minho was stood beside him looking out of the cabin window at the beach in view he pointed his finger, air from his mouth fogging up the window he was leaning at. ‘Minho goes seaside play now?

~

Minho whined in utter protest as Taemin smothered his small body and face in tones and tones of sun cream. Then Taemin shoved a shirt on him while the four others boys were shirtless. ‘Off’ he whined tugging his shirt he wanted to be a big boy.

‘No you will get burnt Minho’ Taemin said shoving on a small cap to cover his head and neck.

The child whined again but then sat on his as he was let free he sat and started to play. His new bought bucket and spade was used automatically. Filling his small bucket and trying to make dry sandcastles. When they fell apart he got angry stamping on the crumbled pile and turning to the boys who was sun bathing. ‘Taemin Hyung not works’.

‘He needs watered sand –go to the sea and get some water’ Key said turning onto his front. Taemin groaned and sat up and then shrieked as Minho started running for the sea with his bucket Taemin jumped up and ran after the male. Minho got to it fast and his feet hit the warm water. He squatted down to take a bucket full of water as the waves moved in. Taemin caught up and smiled as Minho took a small amount of water in he turned to take it back but Taemin took it off him ‘That’s not enough let me get some for you’ he picked Minho up and walked into the water deeper taking a large bucket full and tuning back.

Minho watched as Taemin added sand to the water and patted it in compacted till it was turned over then pulling the bucket away a beautiful sandcastle was made. Minho cheered and starting adding small pebbles and shells around it. When he was done he grabbed his bucket again.

‘More, More’ Taemin sat up again and followed the younger male down to the sea. At some point the bucket was left aside as Minho and Taemin started jumping waves. When they did get some more water they returned to see Jonghyun Onew and Key having a race on who dug the biggest hole with a tiny spade. Minho was heartbroken when he saw his beautiful sandcastle stepped on. Taemin glared at the child who had stepped on it and made a new one in a place beside his towel so no-one could step on it.

‘I win’ Jinki called only to fall into his own hole.

~

‘No Minho! Do not feed the seagull –stay away’ Taemin snapped as Minho reached out his sandwich crusts to the bird. It moved closer snapping his jaws and squawking and Minho jumped dropping his sandwiches and ran screaming to Taemin in fear.

‘Oh Minho look what you did –Here have mine’ Taemin said. Minho took a bite of Taemin’s sandwich and sat into his lap. Jonghyun and Onew turned up with ice creams and lollies. Taemin looked displeased as Minho had a large coned ice-cream where it melted quickly running down the cone onto his little hand and became slopped over his face and he tried to eat it quickly. He tried until he too hard and part of the cream fell onto the sand. Minho then cried.

~

‘Now Keep hold of my hand Minho –Okay there is a lot of people and I don’t want to lose you’ Minho gripped Taemin’s hand tighter as he followed his Hyung’s into the busy part of the shops area. The boy’s was looking for a food restaurant to eat in. The crowds started to get more and more busier and the boys sped up. Minho was running almost to try and keep up.

Then a large group came and Taemin was pushed out the way his hand disconnecting from the younger. He hit the floor as the crowds went driving past. He cried out in pain as he saw a gash on his knee and hand. Then he gasped. ‘Minho!’ Trying to stand up and not get trampled by passing people he looked around.

‘MINHO!’

Taemin looked around frantically for the little boy. ‘MINHO!’ his heart started to beat fast as he couldn’t see the small boy he started pushing though people ‘MINHO WHERE ARE YOU!’

‘Tae?’ he looked to see Jonghyun running up ‘come on –we found-’

‘I LOST MINHO! –MINHO WHERE ARE YOU!’

Key suddenly joined him ‘What happened’

‘We was trying to keep up and then this large group came and knocked me down –look’ he showed his knee and hand ‘Minho –I can’t find him –he must have been pushed away by the crowd. MINHO –MINHO WHERE ARE YOU?’ Taemin stated to run through the crowd asking people if they seen a little boy. Jonghyun Key and Onew started to copy.  

Taemin felt his stomach twist and his eyes tear up as he was getting nowhere with his search turning random children in the hope it was Minho. ‘MINHO!’ He screeched. ‘MINHO WHERE ARE YOU –PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU!’

 

 

 

(As you can tell i've been to the seaside and this whole idea came up so -i just had to add it :D )

Soooo Will Minho be found??

 

Coooommmeeennt :D