Leaving 1

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(hey sorry for late update i was away yesterday so i couldnt update and been busy with other stuff to finish the typing but i'm getting there :D so enjoy :D Also i havnt check this one though so i sorry if it a bit :( )

 

 

 

 

When Minho woke the next morning he felt warm, safe and secure he felt also like he had experienced the best night’s sleep ever. Then he slowly remembered about Kai, what he did to him and his heart hurt, he did love the guy so he could feet the stabbing to the chest of heartbreak. But then he remembered what Taemin had said and he opened his eyes to see Taemin sleeping face a mere cm away from his own, His warm breath grazing Minho’s face. Lifting his hand he cupped Taemin’s cheek. His tummy flipped and he felt the sudden urge to kiss him. Like he did with Kai when used to wake up beside him.

He knew that he liked his Hyung or found him attractive from a young age but it was wrong to like his brother right? And not only that, but Taemin was way too old for him. He had fought and hid those strange feelings of love and attraction to his brother for so long that right now they were coming back in leaps and bounds. Letting it take over he moved closer. His lips so close to Taemin’s. Just as he was about to kiss them plump shaped lips, when the door suddenly swung opened and Minho stopped still. Quickly shutting his eyes he pulled back his hand.

Mr Lee walked into the room and looked over at the two. Using his hands he pulled the bed cover off. Minho acted sleepy as he looked at him with squinted eyes. Glancing at the still asleep Taemin he got up from the bed.

‘Good Morning’ Mr Lee called. Minho gave a nod, Mr Lee then slapped Taemin’s bare thigh ‘SLAP’. Taemin jumped in surprise. He turned to Mr Lee and groaned.

‘Appa let me sleep’ he mumbled and turned back into the pillow holding it close like a treasured item. Mr Lee rolled his eyes and went and slapped his leg again. Taemin groaned and turned ‘I’m up –I’m up’ he glanced around at the room.

‘Boys I need you two to help today –okay –and Taemin don’t forget you need to have the clothes you’re taking washed and packed’. Minho who was now at his draws pulling out clothes looked at Taemin. His eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped a little.

‘You’re leaving again Hyung?’

Taemin hid his face in his hands as he yawned ‘Yes –end of the week’ he looked up at Minho and he felt his chest tighten.

‘For how long?’ Minho swallowed hoping it was not a long time.

‘8 months –maybe more –I don’t know yet’ Taemin said watching Minho’s eye fall and his body turn as he pulled his jeans on.

‘Oh’

Minho pulled on his shirt and quickly left the room. He was suddenly really embarrassed for what he had almost done a few moments ago, and even though he had not done it, he felt angry and confused. Taemin was his brother –his big brother, what was he thinking. On the way out he kicked the wall before running down the stairs to get a quick breakfast.

Taemin watched him leave and sighed. He flopped back on the bed before raising his hand to his cheek that Minho had touch, he ran his finger tips over it before puffing out air. He then looked to the bedside and the picture of Minho and Kai came in view Taemin reached up and slapped it down.

~

Minho and Taemin lifted the heavy bags of sand and cement mix up and down the side house alleyway to the back garden. Where Mr Lee would be re-cementing the patio. He wanted to redo it do when his wife got better, so she could sit in the back garden and rest. When the last bag was brought around, Taemin headed in to sort through his stuff. He pulled out his suitcase from the corner of the room which still held stuff from the many times he had travelled to England and back. Pulling it open he shoved in his clean most common clothes then his dance shoes and then started to note down things he would need to take.

As it turned noon he was startled at a knock to the door, Minho stood behind with a glass of juice and some sandwiches. ‘Lunch’ Minho said peaking into the room. Taemin opened wide and let him inside, Minho put the food on the desk side and looked to Taemin’s barley packed suitcase.

‘I though you wasn’t going to leave again?’

‘A job is a job Min’

‘Why can’t you get one here at home –or maybe even in the neighbour city, not abroad Hyung –why do you keep leaving me?’

‘Why are you so angry with me?’ Taemin asked as Minho clenched his fist as he spoke.

‘BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME BEHIND’

‘Min –I told you a job is a-’

‘You’re the worst Hyung ever –you’re meant to take care of me, not leave me to look after myself –you’re meant to help me thought all this , not leave me here to handle it myself’ the tears started to fill Minho’s eyes as he spoke. ‘You’re –you’re meant to –to make me feel better after my –my stupid ex boyfriend cheats on me Hyung’ Minho wiped at his eyes. ‘And you’re meant to be there for me –because –because –you have to be’

Taemin put the sandwich his had taken a small bite from down and pulled Minho into a hug. He didn’t speak because he wasn’t sure what to say to make him feel better except apologies that would never be enough.

Minho let his tears stain Taemin’s shirt and he let all his frustration out. Minho slowly slid his arms around his Hyung feeling safe this close to him. Taemin’s hand went to the back of his head and down his hair.

‘I’m sorry I let you down’ Taemin said. ‘I’m sorry I’m a terrible Hyung and I’m sorry I left you’

‘So will you stay now?’ Minho asked moving away and looking into his Hyung’s hazel eyes. His own brown eyes wide and hopeful.

‘No Min –but this will be my last time aboard I promise –when I come back –it will have been my last, I will search back home once I return okay’

Minho fumed and pushed his Hyung back who tripped up on his suitcase and landed inside. ‘I HATE YOU’ Minho snapped and left the room, to spend some time with his mother.

Taemin sighed as he climbed up from his fallen position he would have stayed he really would have but he had already signed a contract for that period of time and was unable to take it back. Stepping out the room he walked over to Mrs Lee room. And leaned into the door he could here Minho crying as his mother hushing him. Minho was sobbing as he spoke about Kai cheating on him and how he just wanted to be loved. He then spoke about how he didn’t want Taemin to leave to which Mrs Lee then responded with ‘He will return for you, don’t worry baby’

Taemin left the hallway and went down stairs to check the washing machine. He then went to check on his father who he found sat head in his knee’s because he was only just coming to terms that his wife was really ill again. Taemin sat beside him and held him as his father wept.

 

 

 

 

(Yeah i bet some of you hate me again ... :( erm Comment :) )

 

Here's some 2min to make up for it :)

Taemin having a down Minho's chest XD

 

I'm so curious to know why Minho is behind Taemin like that LOL!!

2min getting up close in Japan :)

 

 

 

 

Okay so yeah COMMENT :S