C1

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Chapter 1 So have a read tell me waht you think ..Cutie Minho :P)

 

 

 

 

 

Minho was five when his mother met a new man. He had never seen his father and for two of his five years he had been questioning where his father was. So when his mother told him that that man would soon be his new father, Minho within seconds already called him ‘Appa’ and was asking him to see his drawings.

Then came the day that he met him Minho was stood looking out of the living room window onto the street when he saw the tall thin male that was walking up to his door, Minho gasped as the boy looked up at him at the window, and gave a sweet smile that has Minho blush. He ducked his head down to hide. The door bell rang and his mother called out.

‘I’ll get it’

Minho peaked back up to see if the boy had gone but as he looked up he came face to face at the window with two bight hazel eyes. The male mouthed ‘Boo’ and the child screamed and ducked again.

~

‘Sorry Appa I didn’t mean to scare him –I was just playing’ Taemin spoke as his farther scolded him for causing the young child to scream so loud that Ms Choi had fell over trying to get to him to find out what was wrong. Taemin turned to Ms Choi who was sat down holding of ice pack to her head and her foot up onto a stool. He bowed three times ‘Sorry ms Ms Choi’ the women waved her hand dismissively at him and looked to her son who was hiding behind the sofa from the boy.

Taemin slowly walked over and bent down. ‘Hey’

Minho kept his large eyes on the male before glancing at his mother and pointing ‘Who’s dat?’

‘That Minho is going to be your new Big Brother Taemin Hyung’. Mr Lee informed Minho looked at Taemin who was now sat down on the floor pulling some gummy sweets from his pocket he pulled out a long snake sweet and held it up.

‘You want one?’

Minho slowly stepped out of his hiding corner and reached out for the sweet. Before eating he looked at Taemin to his new parents who was smiling then back to Taemin.

‘Thank Hyung’ he took a bite of the sweet and smiled at the fruity taste. ‘Yum’

Taemin smiled and patted his thigh for Minho to sit in. the small boy slowly walked over and sat into his lap eating the rest of his sweet he held his hand up ‘All gone’

Taemin acted surprised ‘Really –oh no well I’ll have to give you another one’ he plopped another snake into his little fingers and smiled at Minho’s happy reaction. Minho giggled and shuffled more into Taemin. ‘Minho like Hyung’

~

Minho spent most of his time following Taemin around the house the moment he moved in. Even when Taemin was sat at his desk doing homework or was talking to his friends on the phone, Minho was always somewhere nearby. Taemin at times had to find the boy and take him out from his hiding place and sit him on his knee.

~

The day of the wedding came and Minho watched his mother and new father kiss as the room started to cheer.  Taemin who was holding him in his arms smiled at Minho ‘we really are brother now’ he gave a surprise kiss to Minho’s cheek and then joined the cheers of the crowds. Minho waved at his mother who smiling at him and they both came over for a family picture.

~

‘You two will be okay’ the new Mrs Lee spoke.

‘Yes’ Taemin said rolling his eyes

‘Are you sure, anything goes wrong you call me, I’ll come home right away?’

‘It’s fine’ Taemin groaned ‘Go and enjoy your honeymoon’

Mr Lee was already trying to pull his wife from the house as she kept repeating her words.

‘Umma go holiday?’ Minho asked from behind Taemin’s legs. ‘Why Minho not go?’

‘See –he thinks I’m leaving him –I’m a –stop pulling me –Minho Umma is just going to be away –YAH!’ Mrs Lee elbowed her husband to smiled at Minho ‘I’ll be away for a few weeks –but Taemin will look after you’

Minho nodded slowly and watched as his mother and father leave.

~

‘Now Minho you have to stay in here –okay’ Taemin spoke as he sat Minho on the bed ‘Lock the door and if anyone comes you hide under the bed’ Minho nodded. Taemin turned from his room. ‘I’ll check on your soon’.

The loud beat of music echoed into the small room and Minho was scared. Taemin still hadn’t come to check on him and he could hear lots of voices and many bangs on his door. He had called out for ‘Taemin Hyung’ but got no reply.

There was a thud on his door and Minho jumped he turned off the bed and hid under it clinging his small teddy in his arms. His small fear causing him to cry.

‘Agh let me go’ came a familiar voice.

Minho scrabbled from under the bed and ran to the door turning the small lock and opening it. He screamed when two bodies fell in from him moving the door. Taemin was below another male. Within a second Taemin flipped and was on top of the male punching him left right and centre. ‘This party –was for –friends –not you jerks’ the man managed to push Taemin off and pin him to the floor.

‘Taemin Hyung?’

Taemin’s head shot to the side as he saw Minho’s wide teary eyes. ‘Minho –oh no Minho –let me go –he’s a kid –he can’t see this’ The male ignore him and brought his fist down. Taemin groaned as blood spluttered from his mouth. The male then started to shout and back away from Taemin as Minho used his small tennis racket to hit him.

‘Get way from Hyung’ he snapped.

‘This is not over’ the male called as he stood to leave the room, he snatched the racket from the boy and threw it across the room scaring Minho. ‘I’ll see you at school’

Taemin stood picking Minho up and holding him close ‘Sorry –the party got out of hand –I’m really sorry Minho’

Minho leaned back to look at Taemin’s face. ‘Hyung hurting?’ He rubbed part of Taemin’s face, and watched the elder flinch.  

‘I need to get you out of here’

~

After complaints from neighbours and a long telling of from the police, Taemin came back to the neighbour’s house to collect Minho. He brought the child inside the messy tipped up home. ‘It’s okay –I have two weeks to clean this place up’. Taemin sighed.

Minho reached up his little hand and touched the busted lip and cuts on his chin. ‘Taemin Hyung –got hurt’ he pouted a little ‘Di Minho save Hyung?’

Taemin remembering seeing Minho with the small racket clobber his school enemy he laughed ‘You did’ he kissed Minho head ‘My saviour’ he turned and took the child upstairs. Going into Minho’s room which was the only one un-trashed, settled on the bed. Minho cuddled into his Hyung and slowly let sleep take over.

~

Within one week Taemin gradually got around each area of the home and trying to glue back some of the broken vases. Luckily nothing too expensive was broken though he was sure some of the stains on the carpet would take a long time to remove.  He also cleaned the house top to bottom. Minho did his best to help though spent most of his time just watching. When the home was back to its original place Taemin invited his friends over –not for a party but to meet his little brother.

Minho was eating some fried chicken. When there was a knock on the door. Taemin flew from the kitchen and to the door to let three males stumble in.

‘Ah Taemin where you been at –it the holidays and we haven’t se you out once’

‘I’m babysitting’

‘Who?’

‘My brother I told you’

‘You have a brother?’

‘Jonghyun shut up –are you stupid he’s been on about this for weeks his father got remarried –he got a brother –he moved house’ another voice shouted.

Minho slowly nibbled onto his food until a person jumped beside his high seat ‘HELLO!’

Minho squealed and threw his food off of his lap and started to cry. The male who made him jumped yelled too and fell back onto the floor. Staring at the crying child.

‘Hyung –what did you scare him for’ Taemin said pulling the child from his spot and rocking him. Minho curled into his neck. Letting the fat tears roll.  

‘Minho –these are my friends –sadly –say hello’

Minho turned his tear stained face to look at the three people. One was rather small and has spiky hair. Another was quite tall and held cat like eyes. And finally the one who made him jumped was giving him a wave from his position on the floor.

‘Taemin Hyung me no like that one’ he pointed at the man on the floor ‘he scare Minho real big’

‘I know Onew is really scary’ Taemin said Minho nodded.

‘What –why –I’m fun not scary’ Onew protested ‘the only scary one is Jonghyun cause he looks like a mix breed between a dog and a dinosaur’

Minho giggled and pointed at Jonghyun ‘Dinosaur’

Jonghyun turned punching Onew in the arm ‘See what you did’

‘What about me?’ The final man asked. ‘What about me? how do I look erm-?’

‘Minho’ Taemin answered.

Minho shuffled closer into Taemin as he glanced at the third male who went by the name of Key. ‘Pretty Kitty’

Jonghyun and Onew snorted into each other while Taemin covered his mouth with his fist while letting a chuckle run out. Minho looked around confused, had he said something wrong. Suddenly he was being pulled out of Taemin’s arms, and cuddled into the ‘Pretty Kitty’s’ chest.

‘Aigoo he’s so cute’ Key said ‘I want to take you home with me’

‘You can’t have him he’s mine’ Taemin said Pulling Minho back. Minho settled on Taemin’s hips and looked at the three men.

Key glared at the boy ‘Wait so when you had your ‘totally awesome party –Which your didn’t invite us too –he was here?’

Taemin looked down ‘It got out of hand’ he shuffled Minho in his arms. ‘But –it’s okay now –I won’t do it again –and –it was only suppose to be the dance class who came –not the whole school, he turned up and started punching me –look at my lip’. Taemin pointed to his almost healed face.

‘I save Taemin Hyung’ Minho smiled proudly.

Taemin nodded ‘He did –clobbered, Minhyun with the tennis racket’.

Key laughed and ruffled Minho’s hair before they all moved to the living room where they could chat.

 

 

 

Sooo?? whattda think??

 

Comment :)