Special Incident - Sehun

My One-Shot Collections

Image preview

"Special Incident"

JaMyung POV>

Today's finally the day. The day that all 3 members will reveal their faces officially to the fans at Smtown Week 131224. Even though it was already the middle of SMWeek, SooMan decided to expose us this time. We were given the opportunity to work with BoA as a goodbye stage for her and our intro into the music industry. 

"JaMyung ah, wake up! We're here already!" JiHyun unni shook my shoulder to wake me from my sleep in the car.

DaRin unni bent over from her seat and flipped my bangs away from my face. "Aigoo~ Our maknae slept so well that she completely didn't care about her sleeping image?"

A/N: yes >-< JiHyun as in the Coordi noona's Niece~, but not the same story line. And no, it is a different DaRin from "Nerd In A Bet - Kai"

Groaning from my seat i laziliy shifted the blinds of the window open and saw that we have already parked in the V.I.P parking lot for staffs. We all got out of the car and Manager Choi guided us behind her as we all entered through the back entrance and into the dressing room that was prepared for us. I was given a grey long sleeve that was cutted just above my high waist and across to the other side and my name imprinted on it in English, and a black Harem pants(3A1's fandom colors), and a blue long sleeved flannel shirt to tie around her waist. Looking at the somewhat seemed quite-abnormal-to-wear outfit, i walked over to Jihyun unni.

"Unni, what's with your fashion today? This shirt is so revealing!~" I pouted to Jihyun, she turned to me and held my outfit up to my body. She quickly scanned the mismatch clothings quickly and then looked at me.

"Waeyo? It looks fine to me though. Besides SooMan picked t as well, and you know how weird SME's fashion senses are." 

With Jihyun's response i slowly walked over to my changing corner where i closed the curtains and quickly changed into my "outfit". I walked over to the makeup counter and sat down with Darin, to get my hair and makeup done. DaRin took out her cell phone and asked me to take a selca with her for her twitter tweet. Darin then tweeted it and tagged me in her tweet as well. We were allowed to show our faces on twitter and such because it was a social thing these days. and plus, people haven't even seen our faces yet, so they for sure won't be looking for us on twitter to follow. . .YET. Minutes later after getting my hair straightened and colored spray, the make up artist finished my facial makeups and asked me to lie down on the couch behind us so that she could get started on my (fake) tattoos. After applying the tattoo stickers on the left side of my neck, the makeup artist slipped out a long but thin strip from her bag and wrapped it across my left waist and sprayed some water on it before aplying some pressure on it with a towel.

Sehun's POV>

Exo was in their changing room preparing theirselves. Half of us were already done with our clothes and preparations and was getting our microphones and earbuds on. While having my microphone and earbud put on me, i was looking through any tweets that other artists had tweeted on twitter. Skimming down the screen, a certain picture caught my attention. It was Darin noona's tweet. I read the tweet that came along with the picture: "Aigoo~ Our JaMyung is finally recovered from her cold and is looking pumped up as ever for today's SMWeek! ^^" 

I turned to Kai and Chanyeol hyung and told them about 3A1 also in SMWeek, they both got up from their seats and walked over to see Darin's tweet.

"Jamyung's not sick anymore? How was she even sick?" Kai asked reading Darin's tweet.

"Overworking maybe?" Chanyeol wondered.

Later after Coordi noona confirmed that everyone was prepared and had some time to spare. The EXO-M members hurried out the door and went down to see the ZodiaC noonas in their room. Chanyeol, Kai and i on the other hand made our way to 3A1's dressing room, taking our time walking. When we reached the doorway. The 3A1 members were already dressed up and had their mouth masks on already, making them all look like identical triplets with different hairstyles. Damn them for all having to be the same height as each other. But luckily, the SM artists got to see each other's concept's a week ago, plus the tweet that Darin noona tweeted from earlier. And it made telling them apart from each other. 3A1's group concept was "The 3 Musketeers". We walked in and greeted the staffs and then turned to them to greet them as well. They all had their hairs styled the same way, straight and long, but only their directions of the front bangs and hair colors were different. Jihyun had her hair color a light brown with dark blue highlights in them and her bangs going to the right side of her face. Darin had bluish-green teal hair color with her bangs to the left, and Jamyung had light turquoise. Plus, being the maknae of the group she had her hair splitted in the middle. Sehun quickly noticed how much skin Jamyung was showing and slightly looked over to the corner of his eyes.

Normal POV> 

After they greeted each other, BoA sunbaenim came into the room.

"Omona, are you guys ready yet?" BoA asked the 3A1 members. "We're going out to greet the fans on our stage, so palli~!" BoA came in and slightly pulled the mouth masks down from each member to see which was which. BoA was having her last stage with 3A1 and has been training them personally by herself just for today's performance. BoA looked over at Sehun and the others, "Sehun ah, don't you guys have to go greet the fans with F(x) as well? They're going up right now." BoA smiled to her underlings, "Jamyung ah, your shirt is cut so high~ But that's okay, There're a lot of boys out there."before putting her arms over them and leading them out the door and to the backstage of their stage: "Winter Dreams"

After so many performances by everyone, it was finally time for the solo performances. Sehun was preparing under the lift when he saw that Jamyung also got on one of the lifts from her stage. Jamyung glanced around and stopped as she saw Sehun staring from afar and waved at him. Sehun slightly blushed and almost tipped over as his lift was being brought up and fans started to scream out his name. Looking across the stage while doing his little dance, he saw that Jamyung's lift was also brought up and she was walking towards him but stopped a few feets away from him.

Jamyung's going to do this solo dance with me? I didn't even teach her the dance moves yet. Where's her mask? Did she take it off because the fans will just think that she's a back up dancer dancing with me?

The music got to the starting que point and Sehun couldn't believe it. She was dancing the exact same moves he was and they were so in sync with each other! 

While still dancing, Jamyung heard the stage staffs through the earbuds telling her to move closer and to face Sehun's direction, and so she did.

Sehun heard the same thing and danced closer to Jamyung, Fans started screaming and cheering on the two as the dance got more and more intense and into the ing part, which made the fans spazz like crazy. Sehun and Jamyung felt weird about the ing part and finally broked away by separating from each other's direction and continuing the 2nd half of the dance, but Jamyung danced the mirror version than Sehun. Making the whole dance look like it was made to look like there was a center point for their performance. They both began to hear fans cheer even louding when it got to one point and fans shouted/cheered out, "GOh. Se. Myung! GOh. Se. Myung!" After completeing the dance, Sehun turned to look over at Jamyung but then slipped on a slight puddle of water that was probably kicked over while one of the other artists and tripped forward towards Jamyung. 

His weight was far more heavier than Jamyung's(which is obvious) and it caused Jamyung to fall backwards with Sehun on her and his lips crashing into hers. Fans screamed out even louder, shipping the two couples together as the lights went black and Lay came up from anoother lift, beginning to start his solo with Xian of ZodiaC. Even though it was quite dark, some fans were able to catch the scene on their high digital cameras. Sehun got off of Jamyung and helped her up and held her hand as the lift was slowly going down and staffs rushed over to look at Jamyung's busted underlip that she recieved from the fall.

"I'm very sorry!" Sehun abruptly apologized and bowed his head down.

Jamyung, having the staffs put some medicine on the inside of looked over at the now apologetic Sehun and gave a reassuring smile. "Gwenchanayo, you should hurry to get change for your next performance, since Lay's already done up there." 

Sehun POV>

It was true, Lay was already done with his dance and was about to come down. I got up and speed walked his way through the staffs and into EXO's changing room that was filled with chaos. The other members looked at me with a surprised look and ran up to me.

"What happened?! You just attacked Jamyung on stage out of nowhere!" Baekhyun shouted out while laughing at me.

"Mwo?! i didn't attack her-- WAIT! How did you guys know about that?!" I asked back with a shocked expressiong that was presented.

Kris walked over coolly to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Maknae ah, don't you know? That every SMTown Week is a live show on broadcastings?"

The members laughed at the frozen maknae's expression.

Jamyung POV>

After Sehun had left, i didn't even notice that i was smiling until the pain from my lips surged, and the 3A1 unnis along with BoA came running up to me.

"Gwenchana?!" Jihyun asked pulling down my bottom lip to see the bleeding section.

"OMO! It's really bleeding alot!" Darin added, making me feel like it was a bad thing.

Unlike the Unnis, BoA came only asked me if it hurted and if i was still able to sing. "Are you still going to be able to continue?"

I nodded, and BoA smiled before breaking into the atmosphere by asking, "So? Were they soft? His lips, i mean?"

Speechless, we stared at BoA silently. "Um. . .i don't know."

"Well, sooner or later, we'll know. i could already hear the fans shouting your names when you two were performing. Come on, we're up at the same time as Exo is going to be performing "First Snow"." BoA and the members helped me stand up and handed me my mask with my name imprinted on it.

Time skips to after the Concert, Normal POV>

It was time to say good bye to the fans. EXO, ZodiaC, F(x), SHINee, Girl's Generation, Super Junior, BoA, and 3A1 all gathered on the main stage that was centered in the middle of the audiences. Each person had at least 3 water bottles with them and a few toys that were thrown from the audience to the artists on stage. Sehun was standing a few persons away from Jamyung. He examined her swollen bottom lips and saw that there was a bit of dry blood on the side of her lips. After everyone thanked the fans together and seperated to play and spray water at each other, Sehun walked over to Jamyung and grabbed her right hand.

"Jamyung ah!"

Again, fans who kept their eyes on the two of them shouted happily at them as they saw Sehun reaching to Jamyung's flustered face. Sehun hesitated to touch the side of Jamyung's lip as he noticed how she flinched at his touch. Feeling bad about what happened, Sehun slowly and gently grabbed her chin and turned her face to show him her lip. He then opened his water bottle and poured out some water into his hands and flicked them so that there wasn't enor,ous amounts of water at the tip of his fingers. He then gently dabbed his finger against the side of Jamyung's lips, making the dried blood dissolve along with the water.

Jamyung and Sehun stared at each other silently, but, Luhan and Lila being a ing couple came over and interrupted their little moment by splashing water in their faces.

Later in the car, Sehun POV>

EXO had a really rough day and was on their way back to the dorms to rest. I was laying my head quitely against the window and thought back from what happened but was interrupted by Suho hyung.

"You guys! Fans already posted and uploaded photos/videos from today!"

Everyone listened to the comments that the fans left as Suho read them out loud so that everyone would here. "Sehun and Lay- Dancing machines!" "GOh SeMyung shipped after sweet kiss onstage!" ?" They played the video attachment and watch the whole Solo dance FOCUS thing all the way to the end, and up to the incident. Suho and the other's turned to look at me as i kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

Kai hyung slapped me in the stomach and it made me jump forward as they all just laughed. "Yah! What is this?! It looked like you did it on purpose!"

I looked at them, trying to not laugh from their expressions. "FAN SERVICE." I bluntly answered back at his question.

"Fan Service, our ! You were all over Jamyung, there're even pictures of you touching her face and lips during the end of the concert." Chanyeol teased.

Baekhyun later joined in by half heartedly defending me but at the same time not. "It was an INCIDENT guys. AN INCIDENT!"

Everyone turned to look at Baekhyun, then at me again as i looked out the window, and they all went to sit normally after the manager shouted form the driver's seat.

Looking out the window and into the black sky, a grin tugged at the corner of my lips and i pulled my hand to pretend that i was yawning so the members wouldn't see. I looked back at the sky and thought of what Baekhyun had said earlier. 

Yes, it was an incident indeed. A SPECIAL INCIDENT that everyone'll remember.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Phew, took me a whole dya to write this one! U^U Hope you guys liked it! i didn't want to make any thing "special" happen yet because they are the MAKNAES!

So, please comment and subscribe! <3 With lots of love!