The Morning After - Kris

My One-Shot Collections

"The Morning After"

Kris(WuYiFan) x Shuan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Shuan POV<<

    I stared at the entrance of the building. Scanning anyone who may recognize me if I go in without any cover up. Putting my shades on and pulling my scarf higher to cover my mouth I looked into the mirror of the car and took a deep breath.

 

'Shuan, if you're going to do this, do it!'

 

    Stepping out of my car, I hastily made my way across the road and into the lobby of the apartment building. But what was coming my way was never predicted, I quickly rushed to the side of the lobby where a fake plant was placed and hid behind it as Jialing and Jaejoong made their way through the lobby towards the entrance.

 

>>Jialing/Jaejoong POV<<

    Jialing held onto Jaejoong's arm as they walked towards the entrance of the building. "He must still be tired from his flight. Considering how he kicked us out so quickly to sleep." Jialing pouted as Jaejoong chuckled at her.

 

"We could always tell him next time we come back. Don't worry." Jaejoong told her before pulling her into a hug and both exiting the building together.

 

>>Shuan POV<<

"Phew, I could've ran into them just now."

 

    I huffed in relief as I quickly entered one of the elevators, leaning on one of the side rails. As I reached my hand to press the close button a petite body slides through the closing doors, barely making it inside. I scooted away in the farthest corner and avoided any contacts with the girl who just entered.

 

"Ni hao." She greets me with a bright smile on her face.

 

    Straightening myself up, i exchanged a small bow with her before looking back at the now interesting floor. "Do you also live here?" Her voice asking as she looked over to to the side of which I stand.

 

"No, I'm just. . . Visiting. . . " I adverted back as I began to question myself once again. 'Was I really only visiting? What if Kris slams the door in my face?'

 

"Is that so? I heard a lot of celebrities live in this building. I just saw Zodia's ex-member Lila walk out of here with JYJ's Kim Jaejoong too. I guess they really are dating." She smiled as she brought her hand to cover . I stared at her silently, how nice it would be to be so carefree in life as she is. But my thought was interrupted by the ding of the elevator doors opening.

 

    Drawing both of our attentions, she looked up at the number of floor that was shown and smiled back to me before stepping out of the elevator. "I guess I'll be seeing you around if we get the chance again, bye!" She waved as the doors began to close again, leaving me alone in the now moving steel box again before I actually reaches my destined floor.

 

*DING*

 

    I cautiously step out into the hallway, slowly and hesitantly making my way up to the front of Kris' floor and pressing the doorbell with a heavy heart that even I won't be able to hide.

 

>>Kris/Shuan POV<<

    Kris opens door and looks up at the person in front of him. "Shuan. . . What are you doing here?" 'It's almost 9pm.' Gulping down her nervousness, Shuan raises her head up to look at Kris, but only to be pulled into a rough and passionate kiss by Kris. Feeling the longing in each other's kiss, Shuan unconsciously brings her hands over Kris' nape, deepening the kiss.

 

    Pulling away for air, they both gaze into each other's longing eyes, staying silent with the seconds passing by before Shuan tiptoed to give Kris a quick peck on the lips before a smile smile crept onto her face. "Hi." She quietly whispered to him but still audible enough for each other to hear.

 

    Chuckling at her, Kris replies with another longing kiss before pulling them both into his apartment and slamming the door shut, locking it. Unaware of the one person who has been secretly watching them from afar.

 

>>Next morning, Kris POV<<

    I stretched my limbs and groaned as sunlight shined through the blinds waking me up to stare at white ceilings in the early morning. Hearing a small snore beside me, I turned my attention towards Shuan who is peacefully laying her head against my chest with one of her arm across my chest as well.

    

    Shifting my position, I lovingly gazed at her sleeping form. My eyes trailing down from her forehead to her bruised neck that was exposed to the open-air. Reaching over to remove a strand of hair that was in her face, she shrugged as I made the movement. Chuckling quietly so that I wouldn't wake her, I continued to admire her perfections. "If only we could wake up like this every morning."

 

"Do you want to?" Her voice croaked as she looked up at me with a grin on her face.

 

    "You're up?" Surprised that she heard me, I stayed silent as she shifted to find a more comfortable spot to lay on my chest. "Mm" was the only reply she gave as I pulled the blanket higher to cover both our bodies before reaching my arm to spoon her body by the waist and nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck where my lovebites from last night portrayed.

 

    We stayed silent, enjoying the quietness of the morning and warmth of each other's body heat.

 

"Yifan-ah. . . I've been thinking. . . " she opened her eyes, but I was still nuzzled in her neck's crook. Letting out a mumbled "Hm?", I didn't bother to lift my head up.

 

". . . Let's get engaged."

 

    Catching me off guard, my face lit up the second it progressed through me. Turning Shuan to face me not caring if we were under the blanket, i pulled her into a hug. "You're serious right? No backing out!" She laughed as i peppered her face with kisses.

 

"Mm, I don't think I can handle you filming movies with females when you're still single."

 

    Smirking at her, I leaned down to her ear level, "You sure it's not because of my SKILLS in bed?" I seductively whispered making her gasp and smacking my side, and turning her back to me, looking away.

 

"Wu YiFan! I am not THAT greedy, just so you know!" She hissed as I gave her side a squeeze, sitting up to back hug her.

 

"Why are you denying it?! You obviously liked it last night and the previous times!" 'Gosh, she's turning so red at the moment!' I laughed as I felt heat rushing up her body.

 

>>Shuan POV<<

"Ugh~ I hate you, Wu Yi Fan." I groaned as I shoved him off my back.

 

    'Why would he even say that?!' Heat rose up my face as i brought my hands to cover my face. Out of all things, he just has to go and praise about his 'Skill' to me.

 

    Grinning like an idiot he is behind me, he brought his arms around me once more before reminding me. "But you still want to get engaged with me. Backing out's not my style."

 

    Smiling at his 'not my style' joke I nuzzled my back towards his chest more, feeling the breeze around us. "It's cold." Kris didn't give me any reply, glancing up at Kris, he still gave no reply. Finally turning half my body to face him, he lowered his gaze before asking.

 

"Shuan. . . Do You have a schedule today?"

 

    Thinking back for a bit, my face lit up as I leaned back to laying on his chest. "Nope, I arrived 3 days earlier than my schedule just to come see you. Why?" Still, no reply. Suddenly, i felt a poke at my inner thigh. Slowly raising my head up, Kris' gave me a sly grin before flipping us over without any warnings, so that he was hovering over my trapped body under him.

 

    Giving me one of his puppy looks, he muttered in a sorry tone "Sorry. I'm a guy and it's morning." He glowed his killer smile down at me. Blushing a deeper shade of red, I attempted to smack his arm, but his hands restricted. "Kris~", i hissed at him, glaring.

 

    Laughing, he lowered his self on top of me creating more friction between our selves. "Baby, come on. I've always wanted to try doing IT in the mornings."

 

    Mentally facepalming myself, i glanced at his face over me, "I can't believe I'll be getting engaged and married to such a ert like you." Grinning down at me with his pearly whites, Kris gave me a quick peck before stating, "I'm not a ert, I'm just needy." Before i even got a chance to protest, Kris quickly cuts me off, attacking my lips with his own before continuing lower. . . .and lower. . .  <3 >×<


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : You can pretty much imagine what they'll be doing that morning, hohoho! For Pachia Xiong, lmao. Sorry i haven't been updating!!