Saw you in the rain - KRIS

My One-Shot Collections

Shuan POV>

It was a cloudy day, not so sunny, and not so chilly. Just the perfect weather, and Shuan decided that since the other Zodia-C members were out, she could as well go out for a jog in the Park. Without further ado, Shuan quickly walked into her shared bedroom whom she shared with Lila to change into her jogging clothes, which only included a jogging short and tank top. Pulling her long hair strands into a pony tail and making her way to the shoe rack next to the doorstep, Shuan quickly searched for her running shoes off the rack and quickly putting hr shoes on and rushing out the door.

At the Park, Normal POV>

Jogging wasn't really Shuan's daily thing, but she needed it to stay in shape. While Jogging past fans who looked back att her as she jogs past them, Shuan quickly sped up her speed as she heard one of the girls gasped. Being a celebrity was mainly every korean and chinese girls dream, but for Shuan it was quite complicating. Having full time schedules, always being chased around,  long periods of practiceing times, and especially those times where any of the members hardly got any sleep except for when they were in the car or on the planes traveling. As Shuan felt a strange drop on fer forehead, she stopped in her tracks to touch whatever fell on her forehead with her fingers.

"Rain?" Shuan asked herself as another drop fell on her.

Looking around at the sky, Shuan had noticed that the clouds were beginning to became more grey and that it had already begun to sprinkle, and soon became a shower. "So much for a perfect day to jog" Shuan, muttered under her breath as she quickly ran back to a nearby buiding to take cover. As soon as she hitted a dry spot under the building, she quickly reached for her cellphone in her pocket, bringing it out to dial Lila's number on her contacts list.

"Yeobosaeyo?", Lila quietly answered on the other side of the call.

"Yah, have you guys came home yet?", Shuan askeed in a hurry.

"Ani, waeyo?" 

"Because, i went jogging earlier at the park and now it's starting to pour outside and i want the manager to come pick me up!" Shuan whined quietly so that other people around her wouldn't look at her wierdly.

"Weelllll~ Sorry cause we're eating out right now and the manager Unni is treating us out so, sorry!" With that Lila quickly hung up on Shuan. Leaving her in the midst of confusion.

Looking at her cellphone screen in confusion, Shuan didn't knew whether to be dumb struck or angry at the thought of her best friend in the group hanging up on her so quickly or that they were eating out without her. "Mwo?" 

"Shuan?", She heard a figure asking as she placed her phone back into her pocket .

She turned around to look at whoever was calling her name. It was Kris, Lila's older twin brother, she was always nervous around Kris whenever they are either alone or back when hey were still in highschool in Canada.

"Oh, um. . .Hey Kris. . . " Shuan awkwardly asked trying not to sound wierd. "What are you doing out here?"

Kris looked at Shuan from head to toe and noticed that she was wet from the sudden rain. Raising up the white plastic bag in his left hand, Kris responded back to her question. "I was coming out from buying some kimbap for the Exo members, and saw you standing here, why are you out here anyways?"

"Um. . . Well--" 

Before Shuan could even reply back to his question, Kris had already taken off his black jacket revealing his white "WOLF 88" and pulled it over and around the sides of her shoulders.

"Wear this." Kris told her immediately as he saw her shudder from the wind.

"Um. . .Kris? Are you sure about this?" Shuan asked blushing from Kris' sudden actions. Kris was always so kind to Shuan, and  yes he does a lot of nice things to her. But this was just so . . . 

Kris' POV>

Kris' has always had feelings for Shuan eversince then, but not just like any feelings. He's had a speacial feeling that he could never find his self to tell her about eversince the first time where she was introduced to Kris from Lila in highschool. He could still remember the way he would always have this funny and fuzzy feeling whenever he saw her or when they speak together in a conversation together. Kris knew that she would always think of him as a friend, but he was never sure if he just wanted to think of her as a friend. After seeing her being drenched wet in her clothes, Kris suddenly took the action of an gentlemen and removed his jacket to cover Shuan.

"Is your manager gonna come pick you up?" Kris asked looking down at Shuan even though she was a tall girl.

"Oh, no. She took the members out to eat, so im just going to walk back to--"

With that, Kris cutted into her sentence by saying, "Then i'll walk you home then, since the members can wait, and you might get sick from this rain." Kris opened up his umbrella and together he pulled Shuan under his umbrella and whispered into her left ear, "And. . .you ARE a girl, and i can't have a girl walking home alone." Kris then smirked at how he saw Shuan blushing looking at the ground.

Shuan POV> 

(Omigod, why is he always making me so nervous?!) Shuan, thought to herself as they made their way walking through the park at an amazingly . . . slow pace? The silence was beginning to make their walk more awkward for her so she quickly tried to start a conversation. . . 

"So how was Japan?" Kris asked interrupting your thought.

"Oh, well your sister was there with me so it was fun i guess." 

"Oh, well that's nice then."

Finishing off that conversation, they both have already arrived in front of Zodia-C's dorm as it was about to get dark already. It was still raining so she quickly ran under the building's entrance and took off Kris' jacket handing it back to him "Oh Kris, Thank You for letting me use your jacket." Shuan thanked as she bowed to Kris who was still standing with his umbrella in the rain, gladly took back the jacket.

"No problem." Kris told her, as she smiled then was about to turn around and enter the building but was stopped by Kris. "Wait, Shuan ah. . . "

"Hm?", Shuan asked as she turned back around only to be confronted by his musculaar chest in front of you.

"Good Night." With that, Kris then gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving her dumb strucked  blushing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : What did you guys think of my first ever one shot of Kris? i hope it's not so bad and forgive me if it is. But  there will be a continue if you guys want so  . . . Please Like or Subscribe to me <3